Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2008 11:00 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow so Shiho actual likes Hiro-chan, I have to say that I kind of expected as much. Finally a good episode dealing with love.
Jan 23, 2009 2:32 PM

Nov 2008
I knew that Shiho was going to start getting feelings for him. Sadly episode 12 won't air for awhille here.
May 27, 2011 6:16 AM

Dec 2010
Oh Shiho. You've got all the symptoms of an unrequited love, and you probably know it. Well, just one more to go, and if the rest of the show is anything to go by, it's not exactly difficult to guess the ending.
"Ah yes, the demon drink...'Nature's Alzheimer's' they call it"
May 12, 2021 7:21 AM

Jun 2015
Shiho character development (also slightly for Lemmy).
Aug 23, 2021 11:06 PM

Aug 2018
Deago said:
the girls must fall in with the MC no reason those are the rules
Aug 23, 2021 11:54 PM

Jun 2015
Gurifisu-Femto said:
Deago said:

Shiho's feelings for Hiroyuki have been hinted at since the second episode (tickets episode). By character development, I mean showing Shiho's and Lemmy's different sides of personality; Shiho was a two-dimensional character until this part; she was (like Haruhi Suzumiya) the energetic short-tempered self-proclaimed leader who organises the group's events, but now we get to see a side where she deals with her emotions maturely, and the way she interacts with others outside her group, as well as more of her background.
Lemmy, on the other hand, was similar to Shiho, albeit less aggressive and more unpredictable, and a fang trope (like Tsuruya), but we now know she is actually good at reading and counselling others. But that's the end of Lemmy, who thankfully had a shorter screentime here than the visual novel.
Aug 24, 2021 12:02 AM

Aug 2018
Deago said:
Gurifisu-Femto said:

Shiho's feelings for Hiroyuki have been hinted at since the second episode (tickets episode). By character development, I mean showing Shiho's and Lemmy's different sides of personality; Shiho was a two-dimensional character until this part; she was (like Haruhi Suzumiya) the energetic short-tempered self-proclaimed leader who organises the group's events, but now we get to see a side where she deals with her emotions maturely, and the way she interacts with others outside her group, as well as more of her background.
Lemmy, on the other hand, was similar to Shiho, albeit less aggressive and more unpredictable, and a fang trope (like Tsuruya), but we now know she is actually good at reading and counselling others. But that's the end of Lemmy, who thankfully had a shorter screentime here than the visual novel.
She is the best written character in the show. It was easy for Multi to mimic humans because in that world human act like robots
Aug 24, 2021 12:11 AM

Jun 2015
Gurifisu-Femto said:
Deago said:

She is the best written character in the show. It was easy for Multi to mimic humans because in that world human act like robots

Multi was just an excuse for those who fetishise robots, an out of place character who for some reason exhibits human traits such as forgetting things and stuttering, the whole "do androids dream of electric sheep?" theme was unfitting, it may have fit something such as Ergo Proxy, but it doesn't fit a generic slice of life school anime.
Aug 24, 2021 12:21 AM

Aug 2018
Deago said:
Gurifisu-Femto said:

Multi was just an excuse for those who fetishise robots, an out of place character who for some reason exhibits human traits such as forgetting things and stuttering, the whole "do androids dream of electric sheep?" theme was unfitting, it may have fit something such as Ergo Proxy, but it doesn't fit a generic slice of life school anime.
When i saw that i though she was going to be a girl that is pretending to be a robot one of those "Chuunibyou" but no its a robot that idea was too cleaver for them i guess

More topics from this board

Poll: » To Heart Episode 10 Discussion

teasaveslives - Mar 4, 2011

5 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 9, 11:49 PM

Poll: » To Heart Episode 8 Discussion

teasaveslives - Mar 3, 2011

5 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 7, 7:49 PM

Poll: » To Heart Episode 7 Discussion

NakolHira - Jul 17, 2023

2 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 7, 1:08 AM

Poll: » To Heart Episode 5 Discussion

l33tmeatwad - Nov 21, 2010

3 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 4, 12:44 AM

Poll: » To Heart Episode 4 Discussion

Guts-Valley - Mar 11, 2021

2 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 3, 12:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.