Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2013 7:32 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's foreshadow. Everyone should have guess Yoshino will sleep with Kazuya by this point. The interesting thing was Yoshino took 1 year break from school before she entered University, hence the 'senpai' honorifics. My guess was she's got pregnant, abandon by her tutor and abort the baby, took a break for a while. Sorry this gives me Boys on the Run vibe!

Anyway, my personal opinion was Yoshino wasn't so easy with her body, Kazuya has some swag but her behaviour is likely influenced by the break up between her first love, her home-schooled tutor. Given that Kazuya has the flashback of Yoshino 'disappearing', it's could be a suicide. And this might be Masaki main motive to kill Kazuya, it's not so much as his jealousy or rather I think it's not so simplistic in nature. It's more of him blaming her death indirectly towards Kazuya.
Jul 19, 2013 9:55 PM

Nov 2011
And the mindfuck continues, they will meet again @ university with Kazuya obviously going to sleep with Yoshino. That's pretty damn obvious.

live2win said:
Anyway, my personal opinion was Yoshino wasn't so easy with her body, Kazuya has some swag but her behaviour is likely influenced by the break up between her first love, her home-schooled tutor. Given that Kazuya has the flashback of Yoshino 'disappearing', it's could be a suicide. And this might be Masaki main motive to kill Kazuya, it's not so much as his jealousy or rather I think it's not so simplistic in nature. It's more of him blaming her death indirectly towards Kazuya.

Hmm....sounds like an interesting opinion and that could be a positive motive for Masaki's desire to kill him. Then again, this manga could throw in a twist or two so it'll be nice to see how it'll play out.
Jul 19, 2013 10:43 PM

May 2013
i'm the one confusing myself with this story.. it irritates me.. if he go out with that library girl it would have been better.. now he's fuck again i'm sure that killer thought he's the boyfriend of that short haired girl

oh well what can i do.. that's the story after all.. damn maybe i should drop this manga afterall
Jul 19, 2013 11:04 PM

Jul 2008
Date the glasses girl! She's so cute! To hell with the consequences!
Jul 20, 2013 12:15 AM

Nov 2011
-Kazu said:
Date the glasses girl! She's so cute! To hell with the consequences!

damn right, and if he becomes a proper bf maybe he won't get killed by mr. psychopath
Jul 20, 2013 1:39 AM

Jan 2011
'Future' Ichijou slept with Yoshino and he reminds her of her ex-bodyfriend which was her private tutor, DAMN! Now it makes a lot more sense why Masaki would want to kill him. It's not just about him not losing his virginity but something to do with Yoshino. Man this is getting so good.
Jul 20, 2013 2:46 AM

Feb 2012
What if Masaki has memories of his future self as well?
Jul 22, 2013 12:24 PM
Jan 2013
Zhou said:
What if Masaki has memories of his future self as well?

that would be legit.

Even though the MC is a douche in the future, his unstable friend is pissing me of. Honestly he should have just told him that he has memories from the future and abut how he killed him and then gave him an ultimatum of "stay chill or i will kill you first".
Aug 11, 2013 2:29 PM

Jun 2009
I think Masaki thought that Ichijou and Yoshino are dating secretly so that makes sense why he found out Yoshino has a boyfriend or more likely he heared Ichijou and Yoshino talking about his boyfriend at the christmas party.

That bastard is awake afterall.
Jan 27, 2016 1:29 PM
May 2012
About time bro.
But I am thinking that the reason Masaki will kill him is that Masaki will fall in love with Soutome and Soutome got together with Kazuya.
Soutome is really fine, though. I would date her in a heartbeat.
Dec 14, 2016 6:40 AM

Dec 2015
Dayum, things are getting more and more complicated.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Chapter 22 Discussion

Shakkin-shitsuji - May 2, 2014

46 by Gollo_1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 6:07 AM

Poll: » Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Chapter 21 Discussion

live2win - Apr 17, 2014

14 by Gollo_1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Chapter 20 Discussion

live2win - Apr 9, 2014

10 by Gollo_1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 3:48 AM

Poll: » Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Chapter 17 Discussion

live2win - Jan 14, 2014

7 by Gollo_1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 3:29 AM

Poll: » Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2014

9 by Stardew »»
Dec 14, 2021 11:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.