Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2013 7:27 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So this is the final chapter of this, yet it has a beginning feel to it because it's a segway into the sequel, so not really an end to these characters or their story. So I can't say this gives me completion - it's more like it makes me want to read the next one soon!
Fon overcoming his dispair and deciding to keep trying to change the fate of created people was pretty good.

May 14, 2013 5:27 PM

Feb 2011
Sometimes, Fon's appearance reminds me a lot of Masato from Uta no Prince-sama, and I expect him to start singing. XP

I think Fon would have told Jacques if he could, but it was still too painful for Fon to even think about. He only said he could start mourning his 'parents', not what he was told by the professor.

Lovely ending. I already read the first two chapters of the sequel, but now that I've finished this I can reread them and understand things better. XP

That omake was cute. Wow, I'm glad she got the job, because her artwork is stunning.

I don't get the Afterword that says that Fon played the villain? Is that just in the novel then? Ooh, or maybe it's his future... But I don't see how he could ever be the villain, unless he starts killing off innocents.

I look forward to reading more! And hope that my heart doesn't get shattered in the end, as always. :p
眠れないのは君のせい
Dec 9, 2015 9:25 PM

Apr 2010
It seems interesting ...will anime ever be made or OVA
Oct 2, 2016 4:47 AM

Apr 2014
I keep thinking this would make a really cool anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ilegenes: Kokuyou no Kiseki Chapter 1 Discussion

Chouninatte - May 6, 2013

2 by lalabella »»
Jan 17, 2016 8:31 AM

Poll: » Ilegenes ~Kokuyou no Kiseki~ Chapter 29 Discussion

inzaratha - Mar 24, 2013

1 by Chouninatte »»
May 14, 2013 5:12 PM

Poll: » Ilegenes ~Kokuyou no Kiseki~ Chapter 28 Discussion

inzaratha - Mar 17, 2013

1 by Chouninatte »»
May 14, 2013 4:47 PM

Poll: » Ilegenes ~Kokuyou no Kiseki~ Chapter 27 Discussion

inzaratha - Feb 24, 2013

1 by Chouninatte »»
May 14, 2013 4:31 PM

Poll: » Ilegenes ~ Kokuyou no Kiseki ~ Chapter 26 Discussion

shinkeikaku - Nov 22, 2010

3 by Chouninatte »»
May 14, 2013 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.