Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jul 28, 2021 2:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Okay, well nice way to end it, of course the whole season just feels like setup like Clannad S1 but I expect Refrain to be way more interesting, anyway it was still pretty entertaining and fun to watch, I like most of the characters, but now I'm ready for the sad part.
Aug 3, 2021 9:42 PM

Jan 2020
Not a bad finale. I liked the usage of the opening at the end and seeing how the rating goes up, I'm looking forward to refrain.

I think this was a fine first season. It had some parts I didn't like but it wasn't bad

Sep 15, 2021 2:57 PM

Jul 2020
It was a really enjoyable series, and the characters are all awesome! At first, Komari was my least favorite and Kyousuke was my favorite; now though, I'd put Kurugaya as my least favorite and Kengo as my favorite (I like all of them though). I'm really excited to find out the secret of the world in Refrain, here are my theories for what it could be:
1. Riki and Rin are hallucinating or dreaming everything that's happened (it would make sense given the info on the secret we've got so far, but I don't think it'd work well in a storytelling sense)
2. Some kind of time-travel/time-loop related things. Gears and clocks have been mentioned multiple times throughout the series, and it could also explain why Kyousuke wants Riki to lead the Little Busters, like maybe he's hoping that will change things?
In general though, I'm pretty sure it's going to be something that completely changes everything. I guess the third theory I can come up with is that it might have to do with some kind of memories of the past?
Whatever the case, I'm really excited to continue :D

"Truth is always a cruel thing."

May 2, 2022 8:26 PM
Nov 2021
An enjoyable show, excited to watch refrain.
Nov 30, 2022 5:28 PM
Nov 2022
KEY SAIKO DAZE!! Love the friendship vibe
Sep 13, 2023 2:59 PM

Dec 2009
Notes from 2013:

Feb 4, 7:30 AM
Oct 2018
pretty cool ig, rich story
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Jun 2020
This whole anime was aggressively OK, some arcs were far weaker than others. Komari and The blue haired girl (I can't remember her name...The irony, Oh, the cruel irony!) really struck an emotional chord with me, I can feel Komari's pain, and the blue haired girl's wonderfully romantic, horrifyingly nihilistic philosophising sucked me into her wistful reverie of the void. I can't say i've never had the same thoughts about slipping away...

But then we have weak arcs like episode 25 and Kud's first arc that were, and I hate to say it, boring.

Overall, i will have to give it a 6/10.

Also Masato is best boy, fight me
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

288 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 10:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.