Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 28, 2014 1:55 PM

Dec 2011
It was a amazing final episode. When Jojo arrived at his own funeral was just the perfect moment. XD
I didn't like the first 9 episodes except for Dio, he's truly great as a villian, but episodes 10-26 were orgasmic.

And also a honorable mention to Stroheim, he and his reactions are so damn great. German science is the best in the world!

Can't wait for the next season to see the next generation.
BunnerzJan 28, 2014 1:59 PM
Jan 30, 2014 6:40 AM

May 2013
Nearcheroa said:
kashim said:
Next part: arguably, the best part of the saga.

Part 3 was a generic monster-of-the-week shounen. It's far from the best.

Oh boy now I really can't wait for part 3 now.
Jan 30, 2014 1:21 PM

Nov 2011
Nearcheroa said:
kashim said:

Well that's a bit of personal opinion, no? I mean, I love all of Jojo, and I agree that part 3's not the best, but I'd say I definitely enjoyed it more than part 1 or 2 (or 5).
GyroSpinJan 30, 2014 1:27 PM
Jan 30, 2014 2:14 PM

Jun 2009
Fadeout4 said:
Nearcheroa said:
kashim said:

Well that's a bit of personal opinion, no? I mean, I love all of Jojo, and I agree that part 3's not the best, but I'd say I definitely enjoyed it more than part 1 or 2 (or 5).

I definitely enjoyed Part 3 more than the first two. Monster of the Week it may be, but the Stands pretty much always keep the battles feeling fresh. I actually really liked part 5, though. It's got maybe my favorite battle in the series (hint: it involves a train) and the cast is solid, though I don't care for the protagonist much in retrospect.

Part 4, I can say with complete confidence, is the best all around arc of the ones I have read. I hope it gets animated so bad...
Ston3_FreeN7Jan 30, 2014 2:19 PM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 30, 2014 2:42 PM

Apr 2008
Fadeout4 said:
Nearcheroa said:
kashim said:

Part 4 stay the best where there are the best character in JoJo. Part 4 is just a master piece. Kira Yoshikage is the best antagonist.
Feb 1, 2014 12:28 PM

Jul 2010
I personally love EVERY part of JoJo but I find Part 3 really "linear", I mean, they have a goal, they fight for the goal, they reach the goal. It's awesome though HOW they go through the goal but there isn't much character development either, or plot twists.
Regarding character development I found Part 2 slightly better.
So it's so far from the perfection, after all it's the first story with Stands that Araki wrote, then he really improved so much, with story and art.

P.S: I find Part 5 the evolution of Part 3, more defined and detailed.
AkanezoraFeb 1, 2014 12:32 PM
Feb 15, 2014 10:19 PM

Aug 2011
Before watching this series, I knew next to nothing about it besides "Za Warudo". This show is so fucking manly and I should feel bad that I've put off watching such an amazing series for so long. Can't wait for the continuation.
Mar 3, 2014 9:08 PM

Oct 2013
I came here knowing nothing about JoJo,im leaving waiting the sequel,even though overreacting characters are not my thing,i didnt mind it that much in this show 9/10,was very fun to watch.
Maybe ill start reading its mangas too.
Mar 9, 2014 5:59 PM

Jul 2013
Watching this anime was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. That was a fantastic finale. Nice to see a happy ending. I was quite skeptical because they gave us quite a lot of deaths. Can't wait for the next generation in Stardust Crusaders in a month from now. Spring 2014 is going to be great :D
Mar 10, 2014 7:57 PM

Oct 2012
Epic last episode is epic. Joseph was a fantastic character and he is now one of my favorite characters. ^^

Can't wait for part 3! It should be Great.

Overall I give this series a 7.5/10
Mar 16, 2014 8:47 PM

Aug 2013
Okay, that. was. so. fucking. greatly. amazing!!!!

The way he killed him was sooo clever. The idea of Cars wandering for eternity in the outer space is soooooo satisfying :D

Man, when he got his arm cut, I panicked a bit. His screaming was awfully difficult to listen to :(

JoJo comeback was just too great. Of course he would come back like nothing happened and being goofy again at a funeral xD
I'm glad to see that he found love and happiness with Suzie Q :)

We got a bit of closure for each important character. I thought that he would never know the truth about Lisa Lisa but I'm glad I was wrong. I will again give an honorable mention to Stroheim. I think that it will be the first and last time in my life that I will ever say that I liked a nazi, that motherfucker :')

Old JoJo is still fucking hilarious :P
And to finish, a motherfucking teasing!! Damn, april 6 is not coming fast enough. Also, that coffin, was it not the one from Dio in the final episode of the first arc? I thought that Erina survived in it, could Dio have sneaked in..?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 16, 2014 10:59 PM

Jul 2010
minouneetzoe said:
Old JoJo is still fucking hilarious :P
And to finish, a motherfucking teasing!! Damn, april 6 is not coming fast enough. Also, that coffin, was it not the one from Dio in the final episode of the first arc? I thought that Erina survived in it, could Dio have sneaked in..?

Eheh, who knows. I leave it to your imagination, because that was basically Araki's purpose.
Mar 21, 2014 10:44 AM
Feb 2012
I'm ready for Part 3. Bring it on!

7/10 btw
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 23, 2014 3:00 AM

Oct 2010
That was manly......damn manly. I liked Part 2 more than Part 1. Joseph was hilarious and manly.

Looking forward to Part 3.
Mar 23, 2014 10:17 AM

Feb 2010
The pacing is a bit fast in finale episode, but the defeating of Cars is brilliant!

The plot, the character, the pose, the music, Jojo's adventure sure is bizarre, and part 2 is also much better.

8.5/10 for part two.
Apr 1, 2014 12:32 PM

Sep 2013
That final episode was freaking awesome, especially when Joseph showed up at his own funeral. it looks like Dio is still alive too. Part 3 is only in a couple of days and it's gonna be awesome, can't wait.
Apr 3, 2014 2:19 PM

Mar 2014
This was an awesome way to wrap everything up. The final battle was great, and the overview of the other characters tied everything up into a neat little package.

Overall, this series started out pretty weak, but part 2 really caught my attention. Even so, I feel like some moments in part 2 dragged on for a bit longer than I would have liked. The series doesn't have great pacing, but man it had some crazy moments, and I enjoyed coming along for that wild ride.
Part 1 would probably be a 6/10 for me, with Part 2 being an 8/10. So, my final score would be 7/10.

As much as I enjoyed Part 2, I'm still hoping Part 3 improves on it, since I've heard it's the best out of the entire JoJo series. Plus, I'm really interested to see what they do with a more modern setting.
That cliffhanger at the end definitely left me ready for it. Color me super excited! :D
::End of Transmission::

Apr 3, 2014 2:56 PM

Jun 2009
@ vigorousjammer

Part 3 is arguably the most popular/famous but most people seem to think part 4 and 7 are the "best" of the series. I agree on 4, for many reasons, but I can't comment on 7 as I haven't read it. 3 is pretty solid, and is imo an improvement over the first two parts, but it falls into monster of the week territory for a while. Still, I've personally really enjoyed Jojo on another level since Stardust.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 3, 2014 6:58 PM

Nov 2011
vigorousjammer said:
As much as I enjoyed Part 2, I'm still hoping Part 3 improves on it, since I've heard it's the best out of the entire JoJo series.

I'd say it's probably not the best, but it's definitely the most famous and most iconic part. It has some fantastic fights and in between the fights is some of the best humor yet in Jojo, but the entirety of Part 3 feels a bit linear and formulaic. I'd say the fights, humor, and individual characters are absolutely fantastic, but the story overall leaves something to be desired.

Part 7 and 4 are indeed the best in my opinion, with 6 and 3 tied for third best.
Apr 4, 2014 5:02 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I would have liked to see Lisa Lisa and Jojo's conversation when he finds out she's his mum but I guess I cannot have everything.

Few times have I had such fun watching a series. The over the top narration, the voice actors going full HAM at every turn, the colour palette, retro designs...a FABULLOUUSSS package altogether. A solid 8/10 from me. I'm so looking forward to the next part that starts this weekend.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 17, 2014 12:40 AM

Apr 2009
Ayame0126 said:
Great ending but I don't know how to feel about the last few seconds. Was that an ad placement? It was so random o.o

It was a teaser for the currently airing Stardust Crusaders anime adaption, the sequel to this series.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Apr 23, 2014 8:12 AM

Apr 2013
God DAMN. I should have watched this series sooner (although with Part 3 airing now, maybe this was perfect timing). This is definitely the most GAR series that I've seen so far (TTGL and Berserk are up there). The Joestar family are just BroKings for sure. I first thought that no one in the series could top Jonathan Joestar but I was sorely mistaken. Joseph Joestar (Broseph Broestar) was legit one of the greatest MCs that I've witnessed on the screen.

"Now you'll say, 'I can't wait for what comes next'". I CAN't WAIT FOR WHAT COMES NEXT.
Apr 24, 2014 10:13 AM

Apr 2013
it is the anime adaptation that jojo deserves

it is faithful to the manga, the voice acting is incredible, the soundtrack is great, yes - roundabout as the ed was so well chosen, the change of colors is something jojo is known for and was perfectly adapted by using it in certain moments.

ye part 1 is the weakest part but simply because of how well done this adaptation is i think a 10/10 is deserved
Apr 24, 2014 1:20 PM

Dec 2012
This show was great. Every episode oozing with testosterone and action. Didn't mind the cheesy(if one wants to call it that) antics and tense fights. Like others said the sound was where it shined.

9 JOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOO's out of 10

Now onto the third season
Apr 24, 2014 9:13 PM

Sep 2012
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG that was orgasmic

I am now a hopeless Jojo fan forever.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Apr 24, 2014 9:35 PM

Jun 2009
Korrvo said:
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG that was orgasmic

I am now a hopeless Jojo fan forever.

And another one bites the dust....

Not sure if that even works as a reply, I just had to say it.

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 25, 2014 1:54 AM

Apr 2013
I feel I have grown as a man, nay as a human being, after witnessing such a fabulous anime.
10/10
Apr 28, 2014 12:36 PM

Aug 2013
god dam brilliant ending thank god JoJo didn't die i would've been to sad
Yo
Apr 29, 2014 12:30 PM

Apr 2013
Absolutely great show and ending. I can't believe I never checked this show out. I would've loved to see jojo finding out lisa lisa is his mother but oh well. Time for me to check out the new season airing now. 9/10
Apr 30, 2014 5:10 AM

Jun 2012
Would have liked to see jojo and lisa lisa talk, but nothing big.

That has to be the single most amazing way to beat an immortal being, send that fucker into space LOL loved it.

Part 2 was better than part 1 definitely, but that doesn't mean part 1 wasn't necessary, judging by all the comments part 3 is better than part 2 and it's airing now, so it's all good.

Consider me a fan :D

Considering they pretty much announced part 3 at the end of this, this seems very popular, let's see if they will adapt the entire thing :D
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Apr 30, 2014 8:50 AM

Dec 2012
That final fight required a great deal of suspension of disbelief. I honestly didn't care for it at all, I wished he would get defeated already. The second half redeemed the episode however. It was hilarious, I love Suzie Q, and now I understand why Jutaro's mom is like that lol.

Well my actual score of the anime is 6/10, but since I really liked the second OP, and the second part is such a great improvement from the terrible first part, let's rounded it up to 7/10. Not to mention the second half of this episode left a good taste on my mouth.

Now I can watch Stardust in peace
May 2, 2014 12:55 AM

Aug 2012
Finally finished this so I could start Stradust Crusaders. It's kind of a shame that the awesome Battle Tendency was paired with weak Phantom Blood. Luckily, Phantom Blood only lasted 9 of the episodes, so Battle Tendency carries more weight, giving this a score of 7/10. It's kinda impressive how much the series improved between those two parts.

Anyway, as for the final episode itself, it was absolutely fantastic. I understand why some people wouldn't care for the final confrontation between Kars and JoJo. Joseph's decapitated arm lending him a hand did kinda ruin the mood for a second but ultimately, Joseph using it as a way to psyche Kars out and the incidental music being the first OP just won me over. The second half of the episode though was a bucket ton of fun, I was grinning all throughout Joseph's funeral scene, especially when Suzie Q came into the picture.

It's a shame Roundabout doesn't return for Stardust Crusaders and is instead replaced by a song I really hate from what I've read but, hopefully that's the only downgrade going into Stardust Crusaders.
May 3, 2014 4:42 PM

Apr 2013
9/10

Converted to a Jojo fanboy.
Powerful eyebrows.
May 8, 2014 12:05 AM

May 2013
Awesome episode to end part 2. This is becoming one of my favorite anime especially loved Josephs humor. Excited about part three
Fuck it. Every signature I upload ends up removed anyways.
May 17, 2014 6:17 PM

Jul 2012
Pretty much what Terrestrious and Tsudecimo said, part two was great and compared to the weak first nine episodes. I liked this show a lot but the only things setting it back was SOMETIMES the fights and the first half of the show pulled my final score down, but not by too much. I'm just really glad I didn't drop it.

Also, so many props to the voice actors, esp Sugita. Damn, that bro can voice act. I recently heard him in Danshi Nichijou and just his presence makes a show 50% better.

I loved this episode and it was a great way to end off this season. Onto Stardust Chasers!
May 21, 2014 10:22 AM
Apr 2009
Now this is what I call a great anime.
But it's such a shame the next Jojo is a japanese faggot, probably I won't watch the next season.
This next Jojo is going to ruin everything, what a shame...
May 21, 2014 11:48 AM

May 2012
The first part was pretty much, just alright and at some points had me considering dropping the series. I was slowly trudging through it, sometimes going several days without watching an episode but then along came Joseph(As well as that awesome 2nd OP) to save the series. I actually just finished a marathon starting from episode 14.

The pacing was great. In the second part, there wasn't one time where I thought "How much longer is this gonna go on?" like I do with some other anime(Including a few that I actually like better) but at the same time it wasn't so fast that it left me confused. One thing I do wish they had done is been more consistent with the colors instead of having them change abruptly. I'm not against it totally and I get that it's part of the style but I would've liked if it wasn't so frequent. I also was disappointed with how little Elizabeth(or LisaLisa) got to do. Her skills were hyped up and yet we barely got to see her fight. Then at the end they just say that she told Joseph that she was his mother instead of showing it.

Overall, I'd give it a 8/10 and will be checking out Stardust Crusaders soon.
May 28, 2014 8:51 PM

Jul 2009
LOL poor japanese guy.

overall, 8/10. wasn't that impressive but it was sure entertaining.
May 29, 2014 3:15 PM

May 2013
I still get chills everytime when Sono Chi No Sadame starts playing.
Jun 9, 2014 3:58 AM

Apr 2009
I feel stupid for not realizing this reference sooner...

Listen to "Hello Again" from The Cars:
You might have forgot
The journey ends
You tied your knots
And you made your friends
You left the scene
Without a trace
One hand on the ground
One hand in space

Goddamnit Araki....
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jun 9, 2014 11:34 AM

Jul 2010
Nidhoeggr said:
I feel stupid for not realizing this reference sooner...

Listen to "Hello Again" from The Cars:
You might have forgot
The journey ends
You tied your knots
And you made your friends
You left the scene
Without a trace
One hand on the ground
One hand in space

Goddamnit Araki....

Hory shitto.
Jun 9, 2014 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
This was so fucking good. No time to waste, I'm off to watch part 3! So excited.
Jun 14, 2014 4:45 PM

Jan 2014
Great ending despite the fact that I was aware of a few things that were to happen since I started part 3 before this. A very entertaining ride.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 30, 2014 8:57 PM

Jun 2013
that was good ^^

Jul 1, 2014 3:18 AM
Jun 2014
I gave this series a chance, because someone recommended it to me. Also, reading that the manga is one of the most sold of all time sparked my interest. From the beginning of the series until the end I was expecting to see this great moment, or twist to make this utter c**p into anything that makes sense. This is the worst anime I have ever seen, and I have seen many. The last episode goes full throttle in the bad direction.

SPOILER ALERT:
Where did he get the airplane from? JoJo jumps off the cliff and in the next moment he is rising with an airplane over the same cliff. Then a volcano spurting a huge chunk of rock with escape velocity? With people on it still alive? The whole premise with the Pillar man getting his power through a mask and a gem is just a weak plot device. I was hoping the hole time for the story to get deeper, but it failed. The "shock" we supposed to get from finding out Lisa Lisa was JoJo's mother... Who cares?!

Overall: a bad story, unlikable characters, telling of the obvious the whole time by the protagonists...

I will watch the 3rd arch, done in the '90s, because people say it's the best in the series. I will still give it a chance after this.
Jul 1, 2014 6:29 AM

Jul 2010
^ I know right?!
I mean, what a bullshit, do you remember when Joseph was on the balcony with Caesar and suddenly a cat appeared, WTF, a cat? Why not a dog instead? That made the score go down of like 5 positions. Also, the Volcano in the end wasn't much realistic, why didn't they show people running away from it?

As for plot devices, you're damn right. For example Naruto who becomes a ninja is a shitty plot device, because Kishimoto makes him a ninja for the only reason that he can then train and become a ninja in a ninja world, totally lame.
Jul 1, 2014 8:20 AM

Jan 2011
I wasn't planning to watch this show. I'm really glad I've changed my mind. Every second of this excellent anime dish was just purely JoJolicious.

10/10

Immediately starting Part 3!
Jul 3, 2014 2:59 PM

Aug 2011
Love it!!!

The dialogue is to die for, I loved grandson JoJo over the original. He was badass from day one.

Looking forward to season 3.
Jul 17, 2014 4:24 PM

Jan 2014
Having now watched all of it: the show was alright. It had quite a few problems and the characters for the most part really weren't involving, but it had juuuust enough to keep attention and interest in what was going on. The second part was so much better than the first part, which dragged a bit in the middle. Overall, fun show. 7/10.
Jul 19, 2014 2:49 AM
Dec 2013
titkush said:
I gave this series a chance, because someone recommended it to me. Also, reading that the manga is one of the most sold of all time sparked my interest. From the beginning of the series until the end I was expecting to see this great moment, or twist to make this utter c**p into anything that makes sense. This is the worst anime I have ever seen, and I have seen many. The last episode goes full throttle in the bad direction.

SPOILER ALERT:
Where did he get the airplane from? JoJo jumps off the cliff and in the next moment he is rising with an airplane over the same cliff. Then a volcano spurting a huge chunk of rock with escape velocity? With people on it still alive? The whole premise with the Pillar man getting his power through a mask and a gem is just a weak plot device. I was hoping the hole time for the story to get deeper, but it failed. The "shock" we supposed to get from finding out Lisa Lisa was JoJo's mother... Who cares?!

Overall: a bad story, unlikable characters, telling of the obvious the whole time by the protagonists...

I will watch the 3rd arch, done in the '90s, because people say it's the best in the series. I will still give it a chance after this.

Troll harder m8
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

251 by titty »»
May 4, 5:06 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nidhoeggr - Nov 30, 2012

210 by crumb_fr »»
May 2, 7:48 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2013

166 by JohnZ_GGs »»
May 2, 1:16 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KiraYoshikage - Jan 11, 2013

160 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 28, 12:33 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nidhoeggr - Jan 4, 2013

158 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 25, 12:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.