Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 19, 2013 7:45 PM

Aug 2011
Kurumi's still winning, cool.
Jun 28, 2013 1:50 PM

Sep 2009
KOTORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like Tohka before but now... :/
And KURUMI -- I hate the most! Such a b*tch!
Jun 29, 2013 2:37 AM

Sep 2010
Kotori by far.
Jun 29, 2013 7:14 PM

Aug 2011
Zel_Ezl said:

Please get better tastes.
Jun 30, 2013 9:45 AM

Aug 2010
NihonFalcom said:
Zel_Ezl said:

Please get better tastes.

Some people just can't handle the awesomeness of Kurumi.
Jun 30, 2013 5:27 PM

Jun 2013
Kurumi - I will give her a pass on the attempted rapist, but killing the guys in the manner she did for shooting at an animal was over the top. Not to mention she has apparently killed at least 10,000 people, and not through space quakes.

Let me guess, for the people who like Kurumi, your real life heroes are Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, and Idi Amin.

I mean sure her character design is nice, and I like the clock thing, but if a mass murder and serial killer gets you off, you have some serious issues.

I would go with either Tokha or Origami because the twins have not made an appearance yet
Jun 30, 2013 6:47 PM

Sep 2012
Are you serious? Anime characters and real life people are different. I am personally a Kurumi fan, and I despise Hitler for example. Just because I love to see Yandere/Yangire characters in anime doesn´t make me a nazi or anything of the sort.
Jun 30, 2013 6:48 PM

Sep 2012
krownklown said:
Kurumi - I will give her a pass on the attempted rapist, but killing the guys in the manner she did for shooting at an animal was over the top. Not to mention she has apparently killed at least 10,000 people, and not through space quakes.

Let me guess, for the people who like Kurumi, your real life heroes are Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, and Idi Amin.

I mean sure her character design is nice, and I like the clock thing, but if a mass murder and serial killer gets you off, you have some serious issues.

I would go with either Tokha or Origami because the twins have not made an appearance yet

Well you see, there's this thing called fantasy. Just because people like the over the top yandere heroine in a parody romcom, doesn't mean they approve of killing thousands of people in real life.
Jun 30, 2013 9:29 PM

Aug 2010
Vladz0r said:
krownklown said:

Well you see, there's this thing called fantasy. Just because people like the over the top yandere heroine in a parody romcom, doesn't mean they approve of killing thousands of people in real life.

This. I always find it funny when people start comparing anime characters to real life people.
Jun 30, 2013 10:18 PM

Jun 2013
Funny because people get put in jail all time for hentai, its not real but apparently the government of many countries including Canada, Russia, and New Zealand would disagree with you as to its impact.

Having the ability to distinguish between reality is quite different from liking a fictional character with certain traits. So what if it was a character who went around throwing racial epithets left and right and killing off all minorities because they felt like. Sure its okay to like that character because they are fantasitical in nature. Or sure fat otakus (in anime like Papa wo Iukoto) who have pedophilia tendencies should be lauded because its fantasy. Right? Wrong.

This is not a matter of discerning real from fantasy, its a matter of you approving of negative character traits, which probably is something on a subconscious level, and trying to justify it as okay because they are only fantasy characters.

You are all essentially a bunch of stupid kids that either think " oh this girl is pretty, so its okay" or have a fascination with some rather questionable character traits that you will try to hide using the "its a cartoon excuse."

And then the most ridiculous thing is you try to criticize people who call you out on this, by saying "you just don't understand kurumi" or posting stupid gifs because you really don't have an argument.
Jul 1, 2013 7:54 AM

Aug 2010
krownklown said:
Funny because people get put in jail all time for hentai, its not real but apparently the government of many countries including Canada, Russia, and New Zealand would disagree with you as to its impact.

Having the ability to distinguish between reality is quite different from liking a fictional character with certain traits. So what if it was a character who went around throwing racial epithets left and right and killing off all minorities because they felt like. Sure its okay to like that character because they are fantasitical in nature. Or sure fat otakus (in anime like Papa wo Iukoto) who have pedophilia tendencies should be lauded because its fantasy. Right? Wrong.

This is not a matter of discerning real from fantasy, its a matter of you approving of negative character traits, which probably is something on a subconscious level, and trying to justify it as okay because they are only fantasy characters.

You are all essentially a bunch of stupid kids that either think " oh this girl is pretty, so its okay" or have a fascination with some rather questionable character traits that you will try to hide using the "its a cartoon excuse."

And then the most ridiculous thing is you try to criticize people who call you out on this, by saying "you just don't understand kurumi" or posting stupid gifs because you really don't have an argument.

Ok Mr.smart guy... You claim that our real life heroes are Hitler and Pol Pot just because we're Kurumi fans. That's just retarded. It's how the character is portrayed that makes them liked by people. For an example many times in anime/manga many love the villian. Does it mean they'd like someone like that in real life? Obviously not.

And to add Kurumi doesn't do all this because she's crazy. It's actually revealed later on. So I'm pretty sure there are also many of us that are interested in finding out her real goals. She's a character that stood out the most in the show IMO and that is definitely one of the reasons why she's so well received.
Ragna92Jul 1, 2013 11:12 PM
Jul 1, 2013 10:01 AM

Jan 2011
krownklown said:

What a shitty post.
Jul 1, 2013 12:03 PM

Aug 2011

Kurumi's the best.

krownklown pls stahp
Jul 2, 2013 10:24 AM

Jul 2013
krownklown said:

Spoilers about Kurumi that might change your mindset about her, ignore this if you hate spoilers or something!
Jul 2, 2013 4:07 PM

Sep 2011
NihonFalcom said:

Kurumi's the best.

krownklown pls stahp

I was thinking about buying it, but it just feels kinda wrong. :D
Jul 2, 2013 9:06 PM

Aug 2011
Yes I was contemplating whether I should get it or not, but then I wonder what my parents would say.... xD

Really the only thing stopping me is the price.
Jul 5, 2013 1:33 PM

Jan 2013
I like Kurumi and Tohka, but voted for Kurumi. One reason : Yangire.

||
Jul 7, 2013 2:37 PM

May 2011
Kurumi for master female.

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
Jul 9, 2013 3:50 AM

Jan 2008
1st: Tohka
2nd: Kotori
3rd: Kurumi.

LAST: Origmai. I hate that bitch, plus, she's technically the enemy. Hell, of of AST is the enemy.
Jul 10, 2013 3:59 AM

Sep 2009
From the list, I like them all except Yoshino and Tamae. Though Kotori is my favorite.
Jul 12, 2013 11:37 PM

Nov 2011

Whoa, Date a Live's characters are kicking ass in the recent charts.
Jul 13, 2013 9:17 PM

Aug 2011
Tohka first and no Kurumi?

Heck even SHIDO is first.

GARBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Jul 13, 2013 9:59 PM

Aug 2010
NihonFalcom said:
Tohka first and no Kurumi?

Heck even SHIDO is first.

GARBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

If a character like Shido is first for males you know something isn't right.
Jul 14, 2013 2:36 AM

May 2013
How the hell is Shido first lol. Tohka I can understand.. BUT SHIDO?!
Jul 14, 2013 10:36 AM

Aug 2010
Crassa said:
How the hell is Shido first lol. Tohka I can understand.. BUT SHIDO?!

The only reasonable answer is that majority of the voters were DAL fans. First of all 3 females made it in the top 10. Tohka, Kotori and Yoshino. And from my memory it's not rare for characters like Shido to make it first in this magazine.
Aug 11, 2013 7:27 AM

Apr 2013
Tohka
Aug 14, 2013 4:45 PM

Jul 2013
There's an official popular character poll from a japan site, the total of 14438 votes had been made and here are the results:

source: http://anime.biglobe.ne.jp/userranking/title/41659/
rhay37Aug 14, 2013 4:57 PM
Aug 16, 2013 2:05 PM

Aug 2011

Kurumi absolute domination.
Aug 17, 2013 1:30 AM

Nov 2012
Definitely Kurumi with Tohka close second. There's nothing better than a cute gothic girl with a cute seductive personality who is actually a insane psycho serial killer. Yes, that clock eye is badass too.

Also, props to that one guy who chose Takamiya Mana as their favorite character.
Aug 20, 2013 8:22 AM
May 2013
Top 3

Kotori
Yoshino
Tohka ( dont like her name tho )
Aug 22, 2013 9:14 PM

May 2010
I am scared to see Shido on top, he even beat Maou-sama and Eren... Eren I can understand but Maou-sama is an great character then why...??? Shido was not bad i.e. good but... I am disappointed in Japan's taste.
Aug 22, 2013 9:22 PM
Jan 2011
the hot ones with big boobs .
Aug 23, 2013 7:15 PM

Jun 2011
TragicRomance said:
I am scared to see Shido on top, he even beat Maou-sama and Eren... Eren I can understand but Maou-sama is an great character then why...??? Shido was not bad i.e. good but... I am disappointed in Japan's taste.

Hell me too, wonder how did Shidou get to the top ~.~, unburivabel (unbelievable)

Edit: Best girl is probably Yoshino. A few favourite, Kotori, Tohka, AST female boss who wanted to take a break. and maybe yandere Kurumi
ToG25thBaamAug 23, 2013 10:10 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 2, 2013 10:23 PM

Jul 2013
Tohka. Just. Please she hawt.
Oct 10, 2013 7:51 PM

Nov 2010
Kurumi FTW! Nice character design, personality, and seiyuu. She had the most interesting arc in the series too. IMHO.
Nov 28, 2013 5:11 PM
Jul 2013
NeoAnkara said:
As expected Tohka leading.

as expected kurumi overtakes
Nov 28, 2013 5:13 PM
Jul 2013
VanishingKira said:
Haven't watched the first episode but the only girl that stood out to me in the PV was Yoshino.I loved her bunny outfit,not to mention her eyes,overall character design & she's just adorably cute.

First time I've liked a loli(if she qualifies as one) but not in a perverted way I just think she's cute :3.

you're a pedo bear ahahahaha
Nov 28, 2013 5:35 PM
Jul 2013
krownklown said:

hahaha this is funny
dude its just an anime relax

actually its not an ordinary anime cause its my favorite
Nov 28, 2013 5:52 PM
Jul 2013
krownklown said:

im starting to think that this kurumi hater is the kind of guy that in the anime one of those guys who is bullying the cat who later kurumi killed maybe he hate kurumi because his favorite characters "those guys bullying the cat who later kurumi killed" got killed by kurumi so thats why he hate kurumi so bad awe!!!!!!!!!!

you're a moron krownklown just die........
Nov 28, 2013 6:10 PM
Jul 2013
anyway i voted for origami <3 i just love her personality very straightforward oh and the signed origami uniform picture,the pink pillow,the maid outfit and the best is the love hotel XD

poor origami shido is a bit of a dick!!

1.tobiichi origami -
2.tokisaki kurumi - she's lewd i love her too
3.yoshino - too cute, cuter than tohka who i dont give a fuck
4.fujibakama mii - the girl who always saying gross - its funny
5.okamine tamae - heck i would marry tama-chan

and the others i dont give i fuck cause they're too normal and boring!!
Apr 3, 2014 11:58 AM

Jun 2013
kurumi all the way.
Apr 4, 2014 7:03 PM

Aug 2009
Yoshino - Cute and sweet innocent
Origami Tobiichi - loner type and aggresive attitude. But find interesting her new status.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140320224936/date-a-live/images/4/42/Vol_10_%281%29.jpg
Apr 5, 2014 9:36 PM

Sep 2007
Yoshino. Love her shyness and cute rabbit puppet.

Apr 7, 2014 2:31 PM

Aug 2013
krownklown said:

How did you know that? JK

But seriously it is just an anime. I just find her the most entertaining.
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Jul 16, 2014 10:59 AM

Mar 2014
The only good/entertaining females in this show is Kotori and Kurumi

Tohka- ugh.. She started out good but all that "please pet my head Shido" and the other times she's trying to act "kawai" is forced as shit and its not even funny anymore.. You can be cute and not try hard which is exactly what's wrong with Tohka's character shes becoming solely dependent on Shido and its sad

Yoshino- worst female character in the show.. Someone recommended me this saying she was similiar to Wendy Marvell of Fairy Tail.. God I was fooled.. She's only there to cater to fans who like cute characters.. That's all she is.. Other than the fact she's cute there's nothing more to her. She cries and stays in the background..There are times where she acts like she's an actual character but that's rare.. She's just loli bait

Origami is ok.. She got better during the later episodes
Nov 18, 2014 8:43 AM

Nov 2014
I voted for Kotori Itsuka 'cause she's da real bad ass kawaii girl in the show. She got me at that "bossy at work, but childish at home" act. I loved how composed and matured she is at most times, considering her age. And the fact that she doesn't go around messing things up; being a spirit, because she knows she wouldn't get a hold of herself.

She deserves an applause more than any other spirit in the show, for not turning into a spirit during those years. (Five years to be exact)
Nov 18, 2014 10:28 AM

Sep 2014
Tohka I guess. She's cute and funny. Lewd psycho Kurumi would be close second.
Dec 29, 2014 3:07 PM

Jan 2014
Kotori FTW!
Dec 29, 2014 5:32 PM

Sep 2010
Kurumi Tokisaki, too bad she's not the main character.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

205 by winddevil1 »»
May 11, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2013

275 by WolfManZylo »»
May 9, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

323 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 5, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2013

182 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 5, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

175 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 5, 5:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.