Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 31, 2013 1:58 PM

Dec 2009
Masuzu won the battle, but not the war.
Ai-chan always wins.
6/10
Mar 31, 2013 2:16 PM

Nov 2011
Core-i7-inside said:
draker said:
Pink was the only thing that kept this show at least entertaining.
Dumb ending.
2/10.

And you just kept watching a 2/10 anime till its final ep. Why the hell ?

10/10 for me, doesn't matter is it good or bad. I very enjoyed it and i love it.

i know right...i dont understand how people really stick to the end just to give a bad rating....oh well...hate keeps me warm!
Hate Keeps me warm
Mar 31, 2013 2:41 PM

Mar 2012
I disagree with those who said that Masuzu win. I think that they are still faking it, hinted by Chiwa's last action that she still want to continue rivaling with Masuzu and called her "girlfriend" = fake girlfriend and another hint is Eita try to grab Chiwa before he'd being stopped by Masuzu though..
Aside of that, the last scene with Ai is just awesome lol.. Guess I need to take a peek at the LN to satisfy this curiosity =/
Claude_KennyMar 31, 2013 3:03 PM
Keep moving forward
Mar 31, 2013 2:51 PM
Nov 2012
Itll be cool if there was a second season and Ai comes back with the marriage certificate xd Overall it was good.
Mar 31, 2013 3:07 PM

Mar 2011
This episode made me cringe so much. The level of cheese was too much even for me.
Mar 31, 2013 4:03 PM

Apr 2011
Chiwa won nuff said. Not my favorite this season but I still enjoyed it.
7/10
Mar 31, 2013 4:24 PM

Mar 2013
Marisplague said:
meh 6/10 because i just can't understand how anyone could like masuzu.

Are bo*bs and good looks hard to understand?
Mar 31, 2013 4:27 PM

Sep 2012
^ Did you really just censor "boobs"?

Meh. The manga was better.

The only thing I got out of this series was that apparently it is ok if a boy gets bullied, but not if a girl does.

4/10 not my favorite.
Red_KeysMar 31, 2013 4:30 PM
Mar 31, 2013 4:29 PM

Aug 2011
Huh, shame Masuzu progressed quite far in this ep. I never really liked her because of the faking act but I thought she would have dropped that here. Even if her feelings towards Eita might be real, her tone stays the same. I thought Hime's character was pretty invisible too but she made a big impression here. Ai's scene was a bit of a letdown considering I like her a lot, although she always gets carried away on the little details. But perhaps the performance that moved me the most, was Chiwa's. I felt that her feelings were the most genuine and compatible with Eita,

Ah well, the ending was a bit of a let down but the harem scenario isn't all bad.

OP and ED were a joy to watch though, they're so colourful and adequately represent the playfulness of the series. 7/10. Better than expected because of Chiwa and Ai.
Mar 31, 2013 4:55 PM

Jun 2012
Great series, a different kind of harem in my perspective, with Masazu and her conflict.

I really liked this series, mainly because I liked all of the characters. I'd say Masazu or Fuyuumi, though, were my favorite two (can't narrow it to one, sorry).

7 or 8 out of 10.

Mar 31, 2013 5:05 PM

Jan 2011
Everyone seems to be rating the show based on the girl that won...

6/10 because of lame ending.
Mar 31, 2013 5:09 PM

Sep 2008
Wasn't bad... but wasn't good either. It's probably the most average anime I've ever seen.

5/10
Mar 31, 2013 5:19 PM
Oct 2012
i think they did a great job making it end so everyone is happy however it's a cliffhanger. i feel like they never even had an ending so it kind of sucks. i'm kind of 50/50 on a season 2.
Mar 31, 2013 5:53 PM

Feb 2011
Hopefully second season. I enjoyed the brightest anime ever.

Mar 31, 2013 6:29 PM

Apr 2010
Harem Route. That was surely a surprising ending.
Mar 31, 2013 6:36 PM

May 2010
i guess it's hard how to end this one.. i was honestly routing for chiwawa the whole time but ai chan and masuzu and.. well forget that hime girl she was a dumb character lol.. but yeah. i'd watch season 2 if it did come, but i think this ending is fine. everyone's happy and chiwa got her kiss
Mar 31, 2013 6:44 PM

Jun 2009
They had it, they had a decent ending with a nice conclusion. Eita chose Masuzu ( not my favorite, but better than no conclusion ) but then they ruined it! They couldn't let go of the "everybody happy" ending. Fock it's my fault for expecting something different. The only thing good about this show were the three kisses, but they didn't help that much for the story, but then again it's better than no kisses ( like in most of the romantic series )

This show get's a 6/10 for me. The pace was kinda fast, development was bad and the overall enjoyment for me was meh. Ai was my favorite, but Chiwa scored a lot of points in the last ep. A season 2 is not a must in my eyes. Like if any REAL development would happen in a harem series >.>
Mar 31, 2013 7:39 PM
Dec 2012
Red_Keys said:

The only thing I got out of this series was that apparently it is ok if a boy gets bullied, but not if a girl does.

When people apply the real world to senseless harem anime.......thats when the world will explode into moe sized pieces.
Mar 31, 2013 8:04 PM

Jul 2012
Gr33ncar said:
Core-i7-inside said:
draker said:
Dumb ending.
2/10.

10/10 for me, doesn't matter is it good or bad. I very enjoyed it and i love it.

i know right...i dont understand how people really stick to the end just to give a bad rating....oh well...hate keeps me warm!

Good, this show is shit and all the characters save for Ai are fucking terrible. The artwork is ugly and the lead girls are all stupid, annoying or cunts. You feelin' warm yet?
Mar 31, 2013 9:26 PM

Jan 2011
ihateeveryone said:
Good, this show is shit and all the characters save for Ai are fucking terrible. The artwork is ugly and the lead girls are all stupid, annoying or cunts. You feelin' warm yet?

M-Meanie.

Btw did you really mean that about the artwork?
Mar 31, 2013 9:30 PM

Nov 2011
groundfish said:
Blue_Monday said:
Wow, Eita really is a dick. Maybe they deserve one another, but watching romance develop between two terrible people isn't exactly what I'd call satisfying.

come on,this is harem, every harem lead act like this....but I do see the relationship between Eita and Masuzu is a bit weird...

True, a lot of harem protagonists do tend to behave in an annoying fashion, but I've seldom seen one as knowingly inconsiderate of others' feelings as Eita. Confessing in the middle of some circus environment and effectively humiliating the girls who've poured their hearts out to you? Pretty dickish move. And then deciding it'd be better to make the runners-up hate you than worry about dealing with them?
Mar 31, 2013 9:46 PM

Jun 2010
"That backstory was awesome."
"Did you say 'backstory'?!"

Oh that was great. XD

Mar 31, 2013 10:29 PM

Jun 2012
ihateeveryone said:

i thought this show was only shit because they cut out so many details out of an otherwise good LN. That said, you've already made one obnoxious post in this thread earlier, why are you still here? If you hated the art style and plot summary then you should never have picked up this show in the first place.
Mar 31, 2013 10:31 PM

Sep 2012
Analog_Kid said:
Red_Keys said:

When people apply the real world to senseless harem anime.......thats when the world will explode into moe sized pieces.
I'm not sure what you are saying.. haha
Apr 1, 2013 1:20 AM

Mar 2012
A-Chan was the best. Ending felt a bit rushed.

7/10 for mine.
Apr 1, 2013 1:29 AM

Jun 2012
Blue_Monday said:
groundfish said:
Blue_Monday said:
Wow, Eita really is a dick. Maybe they deserve one another, but watching romance develop between two terrible people isn't exactly what I'd call satisfying.

come on,this is harem, every harem lead act like this....but I do see the relationship between Eita and Masuzu is a bit weird...

True, a lot of harem protagonists do tend to behave in an annoying fashion, but I've seldom seen one as knowingly inconsiderate of others' feelings as Eita. Confessing in the middle of some circus environment and effectively humiliating the girls who've poured their hearts out to you? Pretty dickish move. And then deciding it'd be better to make the runners-up hate you than worry about dealing with them?

I agree. At the end of the day, this show is a rom-com with an unlikable male lead and an unlikable female lead. Even worse it doesn't have a substantive amount of ecchi or supernatural themes, or clever dialogue, or enough grace to protect the feelings of the other girls in the harem.

It kind of feels like a mean-spirited attempt to subvert the harem genre.
shigeru212Apr 1, 2013 1:33 AM
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Apr 1, 2013 3:54 AM
Oct 2012
XTR17 said:
I wish I could scream AI-CHAN EPIC WIN! Her ending was the best. It is also nice to see how Masuzu changed from the begin. Her entry in his bed was great. I liked it so far, would not mind to see a second season.

Not sure how I'll rate it.

Edit:
How for are the manga and light novel compared with the anime?

the light novel is obviously head of the anime and the manga is like in episode 6-8 im think more 6
Apr 1, 2013 4:09 AM

Mar 2012
Meh ending;

He should have gone for Ai or Chiwa; not that bitch

5/10
Apr 1, 2013 4:13 AM
Mar 2013
Chiwa needs to learn to give up... He chose Masuzu, geez.
Apr 1, 2013 5:41 AM

Dec 2012
ihateeveryone said:
Gr33ncar said:
Core-i7-inside said:
draker said:
Dumb ending.
2/10.

You just made my coffee more bitter *RAGE* .
Apr 1, 2013 9:33 AM

Feb 2013
this series was a pleasant surprise, i'm happy that he kinda stayed with masuzu since she was my fav girl :) 8/10
Apr 1, 2013 9:41 AM

Oct 2009
Ai is more manipulative than Masuzu, its scary.
It's lucky that Eita signed that contract, I almost see another nice boat ending...

This series is quite refreshing. As a harem anime, it doses its ecchi in moderation, it looks like they had confidence in building up a story instead of pantyshot, which is a good thing. They build up quite nice interactions between the concubines.. I mean girls. Too bad they lacking of originality. Well, it's a harem genre, what can I say? They have to cater to cliched demographics. In this terms, I guess they're quite successful.

The drama is not that good, and the romance part left underdeveloped compared to the comedy relief. The side characters is neglected too, and in the end, they destroyed a good closure and take a heel turn into harem ending.

However, I find this series enjoyable, and wouldnt hurt to watch any sequel or extra of it.

This episode: ★★★★☆

Overall: 7/10
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Apr 1, 2013 10:23 AM
Dec 2010
ahh if they just ended show at the point where they became pair. That would be better.
Why did they have to forcefully reset things again. I doubt it'll get sequel anyway.
Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Apr 1, 2013 12:01 PM

Oct 2009
The art was refreshing and reminded me of Sakurasou, and the idea of having a fake relationship was good but poorly executed. But other than that nothing really piqued my interest. Typical characters too (childhood friend, tsundere, cold bitch, dandere, stupid but "funny" protag). So far for being original.
Apr 1, 2013 1:51 PM
Jan 2011
Eita choosing Mazusu........I OFFICIALLY WANNA KILL THAT BASTARD!!!!
Apr 1, 2013 2:51 PM

Nov 2012
Boy I sound like a broken record, "why do the great series end short while the bad series get 100s of eps?"

Most harem anime I watch aren't good but this 1 was very good. Most girls dont tell the MC how they feel during the series.

Hope it gets a 2nd season, 9/10 for me.
Apr 1, 2013 3:04 PM

Jul 2010
That Masuzu; conceited until the very end. I never liked her character and now for some reason Eita has chosen her even though the others deserve it way more. All that in front of everyone. Roll-eyes all the way. He made it even worse with the others later on too even though Chiwa still wants to challenge it. Go Chiwa, I say.

Anyway; overall the series was ok. There were some funny and cute moments here and there, but I've never even understood the foundations where this show is based on: Masuzu's and Eita's fake relationship. What was the whole reasoning behind that again? 6/10.

Apr 1, 2013 4:11 PM

Nov 2010
Ugh, I hate harem ends!
Things would have been better if he picked either Chiwa or Masuzu.
Apr 1, 2013 4:56 PM

May 2011
I liked that Ai encouraged a rival to get on stage, it is always nice when rivals spur each other on like that. With all of Masuzu's attitude I still like her best. Possibly partially because she does put up that terribly cold front.
Apr 1, 2013 7:45 PM

Jun 2012
Onyxthegreat said:
That Masuzu; conceited until the very end. I never liked her character and now for some reason Eita has chosen her even though the others deserve it way more. All that in front of everyone. Roll-eyes all the way. He made it even worse with the others later on too even though Chiwa still wants to challenge it. Go Chiwa, I say.

Anyway; overall the series was ok. There were some funny and cute moments here and there, but I've never even understood the foundations where this show is based on: Masuzu's and Eita's fake relationship. What was the whole reasoning behind that again? 6/10.

I agree with you here. As I mentioned earlier, I think this show is a mean-spirited parody of sorts, irreverent yet uncharming.

On the other hand, that might not be true. I read a review on ANN that said this show wants to be the "cool kid on the block" and in doing so it sacrificed its heart and likeable characters, particularly in regards to the main pairing.

The truth may be somewhere in the middle. Either way, this show didn't work for me.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Apr 2, 2013 1:16 AM

Jun 2012
...What?

I know, harem ending, but like that? Either there's going to be a second season, or they're just going to end it off like this.

For now, 5/10. I mean, I enjoyed watching this, but it leaves much to be desired.

Onyxthegreat said:
Masuzu's and Eita's fake relationship. What was the whole reasoning behind that again? 6/10.

The one thing I hate is how the whole thing revolves around Eita and Masuzu's fake relationship. He stayed her fake boyfriend to prevent her from releasing his dream book to the public.

But Eita has already made a fool out of himself in public at the train station, and in one episode someone said that the incident already spread throughout the whole school.

So... Why is he with her again? She said she would also upload it onto the internet, but at the end of the series Masuzu felt bad for keeping Eita away from the other girls who deserve him MUCH more and accepted that fact, and yet he runs right back to her. WHY?
KoshiiApr 2, 2013 2:01 AM
Apr 2, 2013 2:29 AM

Mar 2012
I wanna quote a line from the LN "Escape From Love" not "Escape For Love" XD
Keep moving forward
Apr 2, 2013 2:43 AM

Nov 2009

Dat ending... it must have some kind of second season because that's not a conclusion. Anyway, harem ending is good enough for me... that Keita ends up being too indecisive.
Apr 2, 2013 3:03 AM

Feb 2012
lol at Eita failing~
And fuck yeah if it's going to be Masuzu anyway, better go down the harem route instead :D

Still, A-chan > Others

This clearly didn't end well. Another season might already be planned~
Anyway, enjoyed the ride.

Btw, I thought I saw an OVA announced before... must just be my imagination, or someone just messed up and made it 12 eps+1 ova.
Apr 2, 2013 3:21 AM

Apr 2009
"Take a hint, girlfriend."

As expected, Eita took the most predictable route, choosing Masuzu (though he ended with a harem after following Saeko's advice backfired on him). If this were a game that ended inconclusively, she'd have gotten the most points at the end - but without actually winning decisively because her rivals are still in the running.

He made Himeka love him more, unwittingly sealed a contract with Ai (who might take any mark from him as confirmation) and caused Chiwa to finally kiss him. He should thank his aunt later on, lol.

Loved Chiwa's turn to get a scene with Eita. That kiss sure serves as revenge for the day before. That earnestness and inner strength is what made me love her in the first place, and what made her end as my first place girl in this story. Yes, she finished as an underdog, but she retains her status as my favorite in this anime.

It's a warzone, and the bloodbath never really ended. Still, Chiwa FTW! o7 #TeamChiwa
Apr 2, 2013 6:53 AM
Jan 2013
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, EITAAAAAAA, WHY DID YOU CHOOSE MASUZU OVER CHIWA?! I'LL KILL YA FOOOL!!!!!
Apr 2, 2013 7:09 AM

Sep 2009
FINALLY, HAHA :p
I've been waiting for it.. I really thought that it won't gonna happen but it does.
Chiwa finally kissed Eita!! ><

Chiwa and Eita are really meant to be together but Masuzu stealed Eita away from Chiwa. It's very obvious when Chiwa kissed Eita, maybe he was going to hug her but Masuzu came.. and that kind of reaction of Masuzu .. blaaah! :P
If she and Eita would end up together, that wouldn't be her reaction.. instead, she's going to get angry, mad, sad , cry, etc.. and Eita would go after her and then explain everything and then they would hug each other and then blaaah, kiss.. but it didn't! :P

I'm VERY HAPPY. :D
Apr 2, 2013 7:12 AM

Sep 2009
SayakaMagica said:
"Take a hint, girlfriend."

As expected, Eita took the most predictable route, choosing Masuzu (though he ended with a harem after following Saeko's advice backfired on him). If this were a game that ended inconclusively, she'd have gotten the most points at the end - but without actually winning decisively because her rivals are still in the running.

He made Himeka love him more, unwittingly sealed a contract with Ai (who might take any mark from him as confirmation) and caused Chiwa to finally kiss him. He should thank his aunt later on, lol.

Loved Chiwa's turn to get a scene with Eita. That kiss sure serves as revenge for the day before. That earnestness and inner strength is what made me love her in the first place, and what made her end as my first place girl in this story. Yes, she finished as an underdog, but she retains her status as my favorite in this anime.

It's a warzone, and the bloodbath never really ended. Still, Chiwa FTW! o7 #TeamChiwa

Yeeey!!! Go TeamChiwa!!! ^^
Apr 2, 2013 7:14 AM

Sep 2009
Nitro_Eurobeatz said:
Ugh, I hate harem ends!
Things would have been better if he picked either Chiwa or Masuzu.

Oh yes.. I hate harem endings too! :) It's better if he would choose Chiwa! XD
Apr 2, 2013 7:16 AM

Sep 2009
Khalan3 said:
Meh ending;

He should have gone for Ai or Chiwa; not that bitch

5/10

Oh yesz!!
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2013

167 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.