Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2013 8:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dat finale episode!

Ya, it picks off from where it left last time. I think Himeka might be in heaven about now LOL. Yup, series is over. It was a fun ride and loved watching Ai again this episode with Eita inside that room. Oh God, such an energetic girl.

6/10 on this. For some reason, even though it was a bit dragged, I enjoyed this somewhat :3

Dat Chiwa kiss.
Stark700Mar 30, 2013 10:58 AM
Mar 30, 2013 8:45 AM

May 2009

Harem end. Meh, Pink was best.

Kissu
Mar 30, 2013 8:49 AM

Sep 2012
Harem end is the best. Don't let Masuzu win so easily!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 30, 2013 9:25 AM

Jun 2012
A good filler show to pass the Winter season but glad these anime are wrapping up. The show's hook of being self aware is nice but still doesn't change how derivative it is

Orange- Sucks and hate her entitlement. Doesn't put any effort to win him over. I like her seiyuu though
Black- Funny at times but never took her seriously
Silver- Was the most "compelling"(I use that term loosely) of heroines for a harem show
Pink- She showed a lot lot heart and was a riot to watch. Always enjoyed her presence on screen XD You just had to cut yourself Eita. Favorite Heroine!

Oh lawd how dramatic at the contest haha. At least you tried to have your Silver end Eita but guess you're stuck with the harem route

5 Windslashes out of 10
HybridMBLMar 30, 2013 10:39 AM
Mar 30, 2013 9:29 AM

Mar 2011
symbv said:
Harem end is the best. Don't let Masuzu win so easily!
Mar 30, 2013 9:32 AM

Oct 2012
I was rooting for Chiwa from beginning to end.

Dat moment when Eita shouted "I love Natsukawa Masuzu" all the girls had such a painful look on their faces while covering their ears. :( I just thought that was a pretty sad moment.

Mar 30, 2013 9:34 AM

Oct 2012
At least this anime knew what it was. Too bad Ai-chan didn't win, she was best girl.
Mar 30, 2013 9:34 AM

Sep 2012
Again, and again, and again... just when you think that perhaps they sealed it, they unsealed it. Loved the aunt again, she tried to get him out of the battlefield and harem endings but instead I think he now has the battlefield harem ending, LOL

Shall have to read the books now to see how this one ends, or if it does...
Mar 30, 2013 9:36 AM

Mar 2012
I hated Eita towards the end, during the Chiwa kiss.
Him and his grubby hands going for more, when he should of just wanted Masuzu.

I need a break from harems.
Mar 30, 2013 9:39 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
hpulley said:
Loved the aunt again, she tried to get him out of the battlefield and harem endings but instead I think he now has the battlefield harem ending, LOL
Eita Failed, in a very amusing way.

Interesting episode. And so it goes ;)
Mar 30, 2013 9:39 AM

Feb 2013
Fuck yeah, silver won. 7/10.
Mar 30, 2013 9:41 AM
Sep 2011
It was an enjoyable show and was okay. Loved the fact that the characters could at least recognize the situation they were in, even if Eita couldn't avoid it in the end.

Would have definitely had more respect for it if they had actually concluded it in stead of opening up full harem ending. Curse you Japanese and your inability to suitably conclude (almost) anything!!
Mar 30, 2013 9:42 AM

Dec 2012
HAHA. harem ending lololol Masuzu ♥
Chiwa's kiss soooo looong lol

Aug 2011
This was a lot of fun this season. Liked the end.

8/10
Sep 2011
I enjoyed Oreshura. Jeez that ain't something I thought that I'd be saying at the beginning of the season.
The show was a fairly generic harem overall with a only fairly interesting twist and Fuyuumi Ai stopping it from being called "run of the mill". But I still had a lot of fun watching it, which is more than what I can say about a lot of other shows form this season.
My favourite thing about the show was undoubtedly the art style though, not everything has to be realistic, and I loved how bright and happy this shows art style was. I will give it to A-1; they did a good job animating this.
As for the Harem-
Misuzu was interesting and as I said above is responsible for the show not being a complete bland harem.

Chiwa was Chiwa, I didn't hate her, but there wasn't anything all that I really liked about her either, but the show seems to be heading in a "Chiwa VS Misuzu" direction.

Hime was just boring. She was barely characterised other than "the eccentric one".

Fuyuumi carried the show; she was the most interesting of the Harem and is responsible for most of the shows best jokes. If I had to choose who could win then it would be her by a mile.

I'd might a season 2, just so long as it doesn't come out on more interesting season.

6/10 Overall.
Mar 30, 2013 9:48 AM

Oct 2012
Them faces :(

Mar 30, 2013 9:52 AM

Sep 2012
"So Ai wins?"

Epic Ai is epic. I loved this anime! For people who are reading the LN/manga...is there enough material for a second season? Thanks :)
Mar 30, 2013 10:00 AM

Jul 2012
Stupid show with too many stupid characters.

Okay, honestly -- I don't care HOW much Masuzu bitches about how tragic and wretched she is. All that does is completely prove my judgement towards her about what a fucking cunt she is.

Ai-chan was the best girl from the moment she appeared to the last moment. Hime slightly redeemed herself during her confession too. Eita, that was a really dick move kissing a girl right in front of all the other girls who loved you. I'm glad that a kiss was included since most anime guys don't even get that far, but it could've been in the bed or whatever. Yeah, exactly. Whatever.

This ranks as one of the stupider harems I've seen. Nothing was really resolved. Masuzu stayed a cunt most of the way through. Ai-chan helped keep me watching when I was ready to drop it.

4/10
Mar 30, 2013 10:02 AM

Apr 2010
Masuzu kinda broke her promise from last episode, because didn't she say that he'd get the notebook back after the competition?

Hime, well, just seemed like an extra character. She really didn't offer much besides the delusions.

How does Ai consider a blood stain as his stamp? But it'll be funny if there's another season & the marriage certificate is accepted.

The part with the ED. Was it just me or was it just scenes from previous episodes but with the girls swapped?
Mar 30, 2013 10:03 AM

Dec 2012
I actually thought it was a fairly conclusive ending for a harem. At the very least he chose someone as his girlfriend. Overall I thought the series was great, especially for a harem.
Mar 30, 2013 10:12 AM

Mar 2010
Thought this anime was decent. I'm surprised he didn't kiss all the chicks in the end there kinda expected him to kiss silver and orange though.
Mar 30, 2013 10:13 AM

Mar 2012
I was expecting the worst with what his aunt said and what it seemed like Eita was going to do.

So glad it didn't turn out that way lol.

Once you go the harem route, there's no getting off :D
Mar 30, 2013 10:14 AM

Apr 2011
I am pretty confused now...can somebody explain?
Are the feelings Masuzu has for Eita REAL or are they fake? Considering how they played the whole relationship for a long time, I can't distinguish anymore! XD
So...are they real lovers now or what?
Yeah I know, everybody seems to have some hopes to win Eita again, but still I thought Eita truly loves Masuzu.
Please! Somebody explain! :-D
Mar 30, 2013 10:18 AM

Sep 2010
Dat unavoidable harem end ... MC will accomplish great things in the future

5/10 overall, but the finale is certainly very entertaining to watch.
Season 2 time?

Mar 30, 2013 10:20 AM

Jun 2012
Cratex said:
hpulley said:
Loved the aunt again, she tried to get him out of the battlefield and harem endings but instead I think he now has the battlefield harem ending, LOL
Eita Failed, in a very amusing way.

Interesting episode. And so it goes ;)

I agree, Eita failed. I didn't have that much fun since a long time. This show was very entertaining, slow, medicore start, but after introducing Ai it became better and better with a few really strong scenes.
The trollending is not satisfying, even though the idea was good.
ChepriMar 30, 2013 11:04 AM
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
Mar 30, 2013 10:23 AM

May 2009
KevinRammstein said:
Are the feelings Masuzu has for Eita REAL or are they fake? Considering how they played the whole relationship for a long time, I can't distinguish anymore! XD
Yeah I know, everybody seems to have some hopes to win Eita again, but still I thought Eita truly loves Masuzu.

I think he does not know this himself...
IDK what to think about it eather...
At first I thought he really chose Masuzu and really loves her, but
that hands over Chiwa kinda seemed like it's not like he doesn't have any feelings for Chiwa...
It's like he consciously loves Masuzu but unconsciously loves Chiwa, lol , is that even possible xD
Mar 30, 2013 10:28 AM

Apr 2011
-Ariadne- said:
KevinRammstein said:

that hands over Chiwa kinda seemed like it's not like he doesn't have any feelings for Chiwa...
It's like he consciously loves Masuzu but unconsciously loves Chiwa, lol , is that even possible xD

But more importantly, do you think SHE (Masuzu) does really love him now?
Mar 30, 2013 10:34 AM

Dec 2009
Chiwa should just wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

Orange>Pink>>>>>Black>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rocks>>>>>>>Silver

I loved how Ai got all sakuga.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 30, 2013 10:37 AM

May 2009
KevinRammstein said:
-Ariadne- said:
KevinRammstein said:

But more importantly, do you think SHE (Masuzu) does really love him now?

Lol, not sure, but I think she does... She is losing her cold attitude and she has started behaving like Ai (it's just what I think)... btw I found this quite irritating... I mean this cold attitude of hers was what made her different... but now she is acting like other girls and it turned out the most mature in this mess is Chiwa xD
Mar 30, 2013 10:38 AM
Mar 2008
Pink was the only thing that kept this show at least entertaining.
Dumb ending.
2/10.
Mar 30, 2013 10:42 AM
Sep 2009
I think the ending was pretty open. Everyone can think of the way he likes it. To be honest the ending was a harem after all. But still I was hoping that Masuzu will win. She is a girl that fits him the most. The plan that his aunt gave him was as stupid as hell. Still this anime was one of the most enjoyable this season.

Oct 2012
Marow said:
Chiwa should just wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.
^This

Jan 2010
yourflaps said:
I hated Eita towards the end, during the Chiwa kiss.
Him and his grubby hands going for more, when he should of just wanted Masuzu.

I need a break from harems.

Well, he is known — far and wide — as the shameless cheater. I'm not sure what you were expecting.

WTFTheNewLegenD said:
The plan that his aunt gave him was as stupid as hell. Still this anime was one of the most enjoyable this season.

Maybe his aunt is single for a reason.
MockmanMar 30, 2013 10:49 AM
Mar 30, 2013 10:46 AM

Aug 2010
So he couldn't stop the Shuraba ofc and he officially entered the Harem route with no going back at all XD

Still A-chan is my favorite :D
Mar 30, 2013 10:52 AM

Nov 2012
Somehow felt so sad for Chiwa but really enjoyed this last episode.
But man, public embarrassment level: this episode.

Mar 30, 2013 10:53 AM

Jan 2013
I like how this doesn't end....this is just the beginning
Mar 30, 2013 10:55 AM

Feb 2013
nooooo.......I wanted Ai to win, well I enjoyed the series from start to finish hope for season 2
Mar 30, 2013 10:59 AM

Mar 2013
I wanted pink to win with my second choice being silver and orange coming in at third with black at fourth. There was room left to expand the series into a second season although I highly doubt they will. Overall a good show. Some of the episodes felt a little bit like fillers but I didn't mind watching them.

Overall 7/10
Mar 30, 2013 11:00 AM

Feb 2013
Didn't like the kiss with chiwa 7/10
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Mar 30, 2013 11:03 AM

Feb 2012
I was kinda happy that Eita ended up with Masuzu.
But then the show turned into a fucking harem again.
What the fuck.
Mar 30, 2013 11:07 AM

Mar 2012
This was a good way for the series to cut it at season 1. Being that there's so much more material left and that it's been fairly popular, I would bet on a season 2.

Just looking at this last episode though, it's pretty clear that it will come down to Masuzu and Chiwa. Himeka and Ai are the entertaining characters, but the emotional content of Chiwa's confession at the end was much stronger than anything else. Overall, I think they could've done a far better job by cutting down the amount of content they were trying to animate in 13 episodes. Sure, 4 volumes in 13 episodes isn't out of step with the norm, but I think the emotional development of the characters is actually not as fleshed out as it could've been, and it's a shame because sometimes there's the potential for it to be decent and at the end it was just okay. Looking forward to a better season 2.
Mar 30, 2013 11:09 AM

Aug 2010
Masuzu and A-chan was the best part of the anime imo.
7/10

Masuzu> Ai> Hime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chiwa
Mar 30, 2013 11:10 AM

Sep 2008
Harem ending is totally, for the LNs are ongoing. Although they could have ended this with Masuzu, but they didn't meaning perhaps, just perhaps, the Japanese are buying enough frisbees for a second season?

EDIT: This guy beat me to it.
tezann_t said:
This was a good way for the series to cut it at season 1. Being that there's so much more material left and that it's been fairly popular, I would bet on a season 2.

I have not found a comedy anime which had engaged me so much (subjective of course), ever since OreImo at the end of 2010. Very highly entertaining. Plot messed up but hey, it was enjoyable. Surely we do not want to become a miserable, self-proclaimed "elitist" who has forgotten that "free time" is best spent enjoying oneself right?

Personal scale 6/10, MAL-adjusted scale, 8/10.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Mar 30, 2013 11:13 AM

Jul 2012
I knew this was a going to happen lol. although it bending slightly towards masuzu i knew a harem ending was gnna come. either way, DONT GIVE UP FUYUUMI! pink all day errrrrrday :D
Mar 30, 2013 11:22 AM

Oct 2011
Very average rom-com overall, but I can't deny that it is usually enjoyable to watch.

5/10

Mar 30, 2013 11:24 AM

Jan 2010
Well, it's over. Other than Haganai and Chihayafuru, this was the only show that I really looked forward to each week.

It was a strange mix of awkwardness and humour that I enjoyed a lot. Of the lot, Masuzu was my favourite. She's smart and complex and while she didn't start out particularly nice, started becoming so despite her best efforts.

Ai-chan possesses a unique craziness that makes her pretty charming. Although I found her irritating at the beginning, her seamless switching between Tsunko/Dereko won me over.

Poor Hime-chan was mostly filler. And since she seemed to mostly lack a personality, I couldn't help but feel that her bikini figure was a sop to encourage people to give her a second chance. Having said that, her "I'll deal with that confusion later." line makes me laugh out loud. It was brilliant.

Haven't been a huge fan of Chiwa. But she needed to be in the show. While she isn't as smart as Masuzu, nor able to make men weep with desire upon sight, she combined a certain combativeness, decency, and genuineness that continually confounded Masuzu. She also probably contributed a great deal to Masuzu's growth in forcing her to deal with someone unlike anyone she knew. I thought her seiyuu was really good, which was important since Yukarin is a force of nature. Glad to see her get such a good major role after her performance as Nibutani.

I think that Masuzu will continue to torment and tease Eita and the rest of the club, while the other girls will refuse to concede. I could see a second season of this.

p.s. What happened to poor Kaoru? Ever forgotten, even to the last.
Mar 30, 2013 11:26 AM

Nov 2012
Yes, Haren ending.
Gonna miss HIme and Ai chan.
Mar 30, 2013 11:28 AM

Nov 2012
Great show! Very entertaining! 8/10

I love the fact that he chose Masuzu but the show leaves things a bit open ended for a second season! Huraah! Ai-chan is made of pure win btw! Although I might be rooting for Masuzu for the sexy "melons" :P
Mar 30, 2013 11:43 AM
Oct 2010
This was one of the shows I enjoyed the most this season.

Though I guess you have to watch it in the proper mood, I can't help but LOL at those here taking it too seriously.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 30, 2013 11:44 AM
Sep 2009
Thought it was going to ultimately end with Masuzu, but then they pulled the harem ending. Despite everything, I still like Masuzu the best. Overall great series with really comedic moments. 8/10
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2013

167 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.