Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 29, 2013 7:24 AM
Feb 2012
IceBurn said:
tsudecimo said:
IceBurn said:
.I doubt there will ever be S3. They arent profiting from it anyway

Baseless assumptions much .-. ?
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-09-14/boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai-novel-sales-top-3.5-million
^ and that's just the first 6 volumes add that to the other 2 volumes plus the boost the anime gonna provide for the anticipated volume 9 and the anime is popular in Japan.
The question is when season 3 gonna happen .
Why are you bringing in LN sales when were taking about the anime. Just because the source material is successful doesn't mean anime will be. Prove me wrong and show me how the anime is popular in Japan.

BD sales? DVD sales? CD sales? No?
Haganai not being popular in Japan; funny guy.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 29, 2013 7:28 AM

Dec 2012
IceBurn said:
tsudecimo said:
IceBurn said:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-09-14/boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai-novel-sales-top-3.5-million
^ and that's just the first 6 volumes add that to the other 2 volumes plus the boost the anime gonna provide for the anticipated volume 9 and the anime is popular in Japan.
Why are you bringing in LN sales when were taking about the anime. Just because the source material is successful doesn't mean anime will be. Prove me wrong and show me how the anime is popular in Japan.

Well have to wait for the DVD and BD releases to check how successful it was since i don't know about the TV ratings . And source material being successful usually gives a good chance for more seasons. If you know a site to check the ratings link it. A lot of people who check Japanese forums say it is popular.
It must be popular because
Mar 29, 2013 7:29 AM

Feb 2012
GuiltyKing said:
IceBurn said:
tsudecimo said:
IceBurn said:

Hey man i could be wrong, never said i was right, all i am asking for some evidence. My previous post was ignorant since i know nothing of the sales. Would you kindly enlighten me with a link, much appreciated.
Mar 29, 2013 7:31 AM

Apr 2011
Yozora! Ganbatte ne!
will always be hoping for a Yozora happy end :)
Mar 29, 2013 7:44 AM
Feb 2012
IceBurn said:
GuiltyKing said:
IceBurn said:
tsudecimo said:
IceBurn said:

Hey man i could be wrong, never said i was right, all i am asking for some evidence. My previous post was ignorant since i know nothing of the sales. Would you kindly enlighten me with a link, much appreciated.

I simply can't turn my back on a fellow Haganai fan. There are weekly BD/DVD sales threads in the news section of this board but since digging them all up is time-confusing, I quickly looked for two specific ones.
Haganai volume 6 sales
Haganai OVA sales
And those are just the accumulated sales for that particular week, meaning a few hundred copies more is easily possible. The other volumes roughly sold the same (+-). As you can see, the demand for Haganai is without a doubt there.

Edit: And for the future I recommend you have some evidence yourself before making such a bold statement again.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 29, 2013 7:46 AM

Dec 2012
I did not like this episode. Mostly because of the time-skip thingy...
Mar 29, 2013 7:46 AM

Dec 2011
The ending was quite well done... although it didn't resolve the things with Sena... as about they are starting to talk... ah!! Darn.

The author should pop out new material for the light novel so we can finally get a third season!!!!

Great series. 9/10 for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2013 7:53 AM

Dec 2012
GuiltyKing said:

I simply can't turn my back on a fellow Haganai fan. There are weekly BD/DVD sales threads in the news section of this board but since digging them all up is time-confusing, I quickly looked for two specific ones.
Haganai volume 6 sales
Haganai OVA sales
And those are just the accumulated sales for that particular week, meaning a few hundred copies more is easily possible. The other volumes roughly sold the same (+-). As you can see, the demand for Haganai is without a doubt there.

Wow amazing and that's just the first season never thought the series is that popular so now it is really a question of ''When'' :) .
Mar 29, 2013 7:54 AM

Feb 2012
GuiltyKing said:
IceBurn said:
GuiltyKing said:
IceBurn said:
tsudecimo said:
IceBurn said:

Haganai volume 6 sales
Haganai OVA sales

Edit: And for the future I recommend you have some evidence yourself before making such a bold statement again.
Truth is i got worried since i didnt see it rank on the BD sale maybe i missed it, who knows. Thanks for the info.
Mar 29, 2013 7:56 AM

Dec 2012
IceBurn said:
Truth is i got worried since i didnt see it rank on the BD sale maybe i missed it, who knows. Thanks for the info.

Unless i am missing something arn't DVD and BD released after the season ends ?
Mar 29, 2013 8:04 AM

Sep 2010
Very good ending but still I was hoping to some more Sena moments..... :(

Hopefully there will be a 3rd season....

Final episode - 4/5

Series score - 8/10
Mar 29, 2013 8:13 AM

Feb 2012
tsudecimo said:
IceBurn said:

I could sworn i saw Tamako market Vol1 BD rank(pretty low), even when it was still airing.
Mar 29, 2013 8:22 AM
Feb 2012
IceBurn said:
tsudecimo said:
IceBurn said:

I could sworn i saw Tamako market Vol1 BD rank(pretty low), even when it was still airing.

Haganai NEXT vol 1 will rank next week. The BD was released two days ago hence it's no surprise that you haven't been able to see it in the charts yet. Tamako just happened to be released earlier, which is perfectly normal.
Mar 29, 2013 8:25 AM

Apr 2010
If someone has a spare set of balls please give them to Kodaka since he is obviously missing them.
I hope he will men up for next season since i am not looking forward to another season of him not picking a girl it's getting annoying at this point.
Speaking about the girls from the group Yozora is the best but when it comes to a relationship with Kodaka i think Sena would be better.

The student council president looked like a nice girl how ever i would no like to see her joining the harem it would be to much.
Mar 29, 2013 8:51 AM

Jun 2010
Omg. What an episode. Suiting to be the Final of this series season 2.

First of all, HIYOCCHI Goddamn, I missed her voice. I am very happy to hear it again. Best Seiyuu *-*

Rika this episode. Just proving to be the best girl of this series. I still hope she have a chance to be Kodaka's partner even if its just 10% after all of this.

I wonder what was Kodaka going to say to Sena. Anyways if Rika x Kodaka route isn't available we still have Sena x Kodaka route.

There will definitely be a season three. The question is when.

Story - 8/10
Characters - 9/10
Art/Animation - 8/10
Sound - 7/10
Overall Enjoyment - 8/10

One of the better Anime this lackluster Winter Season. Enjoyed it greatly. Will not put my overall thoughts on this series now since I am sure there will be a season 3.

8/10

And, and... I forgot to mention, those Rika lines. Sena using a cheat and -

Kodaka: Her memories from then years ago meant everything to her!
Rika: If memories or who you met first is that important, she should've just kept sucking on her mommy's tits for the rest of her life.

Really died laughing there. Yozora got owned again, headshot.
-MgZ_Mar 29, 2013 9:00 AM
Mar 29, 2013 8:55 AM

Sep 2010
Takuan_Soho said:
Was it just me, but when they kept on showing Hidaka from the nose down she looked a lot like Yozora. Even her laugh and her conversation reminded me of a Yozora trying to be nice and popular. There is also the fact that their names are opposite. Moon and "night sky" for Yozora, and sun and "sun facing" for Hidaka. Half sisters perhaps.

I'm not so sure about it, I'm more confident in a link between Rika and Yozora, even the ending was hinting something between them :

Mar 29, 2013 8:57 AM

Mar 2009
Rika is best girl. Clearly, this season was all about her.

A shame about the abrupt and unfinished ending.
Mar 29, 2013 8:59 AM

Dec 2012
-Angy- said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Was it just me, but when they kept on showing Hidaka from the nose down she looked a lot like Yozora. Even her laugh and her conversation reminded me of a Yozora trying to be nice and popular. There is also the fact that their names are opposite. Moon and "night sky" for Yozora, and sun and "sun facing" for Hidaka. Half sisters perhaps.

I'm not so sure about it, I'm more confident in a link between Rika and Yozora, even the ending was hinting something between them :

Rika is the first legit friend Kodaka made since Yozora that's what the flashback meant.
Mar 29, 2013 9:16 AM

Sep 2009
Wow, that rooftop scene was intense! I never thought I scene like that would ever occur in this series.. @___@ I'm really hoping for a third season! <3
Mar 29, 2013 9:18 AM

May 2011
I'd be disappointed with this episode lacking so many club members if it wasn't for Aoi. She's way too cute. <3

I was kind of expecting an ending where they don't solve anything, so I was fine with this. Plus, it was nice how they finally admitted the friends bit, felt like a nice conclusions to an arc of the story. Now they can just focus on the love issue, assuming there will be a next season... there'd better be!

It's sad to see Yozora leave at the end. I always felt like she was the focus of the anime, and she was my favourite character. Though Rika was so good this season that it's hard to choose now. o:
Mar 29, 2013 9:26 AM
Sep 2011
That Fight Scene felt really out of no where.
I don't agree that it is going with a Sena ending, and I think people are definitly being pre-emtive saying that it is, the show has clearly ended in such a way to promise a season 3, meaning the ending is still quite a ways out of sight.

In the end I can say with certainty I prefered NEXT to the origional series, my problem with the origional is that it had too many characters, and I cared about none of them besides Yozura and Sena. This season went out and fleshed out the characters with a bit more personality and it ended up making for a much better show.
Probably the best show that begun airing in the season, but that isn't really saying much if I'm being honest.
7.5/10. I am not quite sure what rating I will give it on MAL, either a 7 or an 8.

edl01Mar 29, 2013 9:32 AM
Mar 29, 2013 9:30 AM
Mar 2009
YEAH OKAY KODAKA. Keep lying to yourself that you guys still are not friends by this point.

And another girl joined his harem.

Kodaka and Yukimura moment did a 180 turn when she went over to the "yaoi" hole territory. LOL.

Wait, are you for real? Levitating Iron balls? That's the craziest supernatural thing to happen in this show, although their fight and the dialogue was hilarious. Rika hit the nail right on the coffin by breaking dat 4th wall. She really stepped up as a fully, fleshed out character this season.

WHAT, DIS ENDING. Such a cliffhanger, leaving the question of Sena and Kodaka's relationship in the air, Rika becoming like the Taka of the past, and Yozora leaving because she felt she lost all reasoning for her to remain in the club any longer because of Sena and Rika assimilating the roles she hoped to be.

Looks like there should be at least two more novels if novel eight ended at this part. Time to wait a long ass time for season three...
Mar 29, 2013 9:33 AM
Sep 2011
MindofaNerd said:
Unless they manage a whole series with Kodaka dating one of them, I can't see them having enough to create a third series.

My money is on OVA or movie finale.

They're a business, as long as it makes them money they'll drag it out as long as humanly possible. And at the second this series is making them a lot of money.
Mar 29, 2013 9:35 AM
Oct 2012
tsudecimo said:
-Angy- said:

Rika is the first legit friend Kodaka made since Yozora that's what the flashback meant.

Also don't forget that Yozora was watching this (she was the one who closed the door), and as such to her Rika was replacing her as the friend Kodaka could count on to help him when he was down. That was why she left crying. That was the ONLY thing she thought she could do for Kodaka, be the friend who was always there when he needed her. But for the second time in their relationship she failed (the first being when fear prevented her from showing up when they were children).

The connection between Rika and Yozora is that they are friends (notice that Yozora has never really abused Rika and the first episode "stacked hair" they had obviously coordinated on having fun with Sena). Rika at least thinks that way, but Yozora, even worse than Kodaka, really can't understand this because, even worse than Kodaka, Yozora cannot believe anyone would want to be her friend. Kodaka was "grandfathered" in, which is why Yozora is so attached to him, and so crushed to think that she has been replaced.

The clues to this are obvious: Yozora always saying that anyone who would want to get close to her will either betray or abandon her, the cat memory scene, that she can't take a complaint about being thought cute (which so totally embarrasses her that she switches to a sexless track suit), her being utterly shocked in the galge that a character would actually like her, but then being strangely comforted that she ended up alone.

Regardless of my theory about Yozora and Hinata, Yozora's family life will be revealed to be the source of her character. The cat scene pretty much showed that to be the case.
Mar 29, 2013 9:37 AM
Jan 2013
it's obvious there will be at least an OVA if not a movie or season 3.
Je pense donc je suis.
Mar 29, 2013 9:41 AM

Dec 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
tsudecimo said:
-Angy- said:

Also don't forget that Yozora was watching this (she was the one who closed the door), and as such to her Rika was replacing her as the friend Kodaka could count on to help him when he was down. That was why she left crying. That was the ONLY thing she thought she could do for Kodaka, be the friend who was always there when he needed her. But for the second time in their relationship she failed (the first being when fear prevented her from showing up when they were children).

The connection between Rika and Yozora is that they are friends (notice that Yozora has never really abused Rika and the first episode "stacked hair" they had obviously coordinated on having fun with Sena). Rika at least thinks that way, but Yozora, even worse than Kodaka, really can't understand this because, even worse than Kodaka, Yozora cannot believe anyone would want to be her friend. Kodaka was "grandfathered" in, which is why Yozora is so attached to him, and so crushed to think that she has been replaced.

The clues to this are obvious: Yozora always saying that anyone who would want to get close to her will either betray or abandon her, the cat memory scene, that she can't take a complaint about being thought cute (which so totally embarrasses her that she switches to a sexless track suit), her being utterly shocked in the galge that a character would actually like her, but then being strangely comforted that she ended up alone.

Regardless of my theory about Yozora and Hinata, Yozora's family life will be revealed to be the source of her character. The cat scene pretty much showed that to be the case.

Yea the upcoming LN should focus more on Yozora we don't know much about her she is supposed to be a main herione but doesn't have enough screen time like Sena.
Mar 29, 2013 9:48 AM

Aug 2010
radiantfire said:
That ending... THAT ENDING. That ending?

Hope we get a S3 soon because that ending wasn't as closed as I would've liked.

NEED A 3RD SEASON! or an ova at least. Leaving things open ended really SUCKS!
Mar 29, 2013 9:49 AM

May 2012
well, I didn't expect that intense rooftop scene in this episode :D

but I wish there were more screentime for Sena and Yozora

overall, I enjoyed it

Hope there will be a season 3 ~
Mar 29, 2013 9:53 AM

Oct 2012
How come not many people have mentioned how random that fight was? The way she was controlling those metal balls to attack him.

The series was better than I expected I can't wait till another seasons I may even just read it. Rika is by far the best girl in the series, she's the only one Kodaka can open up with but I want him and Sena to get together, after we found out how long she's liked him.
Mar 29, 2013 9:58 AM
Oct 2012
rul said:
How come not many people have mentioned how random that fight was? The way she was controlling those metal balls to attack him.

Well obviously she had deployed a series of powerful magnets on the roof and through activating them in a certain sequence she was able to manipulate where they flew. The ears were just to distract Kodaka from how she was doing it, making it seem much more mysterious than it was.

The lesson here is, don't give a super-genius a week to think about how to force a confession out of you.
Mar 29, 2013 10:00 AM

Jun 2010
rul said:

Because Rika is a genius scientist. After that VR game she made, not really surprised she can do almost everything.
Mar 29, 2013 10:02 AM

Feb 2013
Wonder where yozora is going
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Mar 29, 2013 10:02 AM

Jan 2010
i didnt like the end...
Yozora is a bitch...she wants kodaka only for herself...
fuck that ending..

"The other side of the other side of the other side would be the other side"
Mar 29, 2013 10:05 AM

Mar 2012
Personally enjoys it ..
But I don're really like it as a finale.
It just feels like nothing's solved.

And I'm getting even more curious about the story from this episode compared to all the others episode. It's a total cliffhanger!
Mar 29, 2013 10:06 AM

Mar 2013
LasDen said:
i didnt like the end...
fuck that ending..

And Sena didn't?
Mar 29, 2013 10:13 AM
Oct 2012
Cryztal said:
LasDen said:
i didnt like the end...
fuck that ending..

And Sena didn't?

Ah, don't bring reason into the discussion when talking with the "Sena lovers", they see her turning into a perverted stalker (of both Yozora and Kobata) as positive character development.

As for Yozora only wanting Kodaka for herself: who was the person who let Yukimura and Rika join, and then re-invented the rules to allow Kobata to join? But as I said, reason is like brussel sprouts to these people.
Mar 29, 2013 10:17 AM

Apr 2011
This episode, what the... what did i just watched? It can't end like this, i demand a 3rd season!
Mar 29, 2013 10:19 AM

Mar 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
Cryztal said:
LasDen said:
i didnt like the end...
fuck that ending..

And Sena didn't?

Ah, don't bring reason into the discussion when talking with the "Sena lovers", they see her turning into a perverted stalker (of both Yozora and Kobata) as positive character development.

As for Yozora only wanting Kodaka for herself: who was the person who let Yukimura and Rika join, and then re-invented the rules to allow Kobata to join? But as I said, reason is like brussel sprouts to these people.

Yes, I guess this is not the discussion to fight about it, but it irritates me when Sena fanboys act like she has no flaws and is perfect, and then point out things Yozora does that Sena does as well. I was telling myself not to reply, but I just couldn't let it go, lol.
Mar 29, 2013 10:33 AM

Dec 2010
I don't know how people see the ending as an implied Sena ending. Kodaka had to meet with Sena to give a reply to her proposal but, at best, this will resolve in a neutral manner or it would resolve to a Yozora end, after Kodaka turns down Sena and chases after Yozora.

When Kodaka started to like the president, it was during a scene reminiscent of the one Yozora played out in her game. Also, I think the president's words were also spoken by Yozora before. When Kodaka said he lilkes the president's persoality, it was probably a subtle statement that he also likes Yozora's personality. Of course, he would never make this obvious because he wouldn't want things to become awkward at the Neighbour's Club.
Mar 29, 2013 10:34 AM

May 2012
damn it I wanted to see sena get rejected in the end. it's funny how people here actually think this was an implied sena ending.
Mar 29, 2013 10:36 AM

May 2010
I hope the make a 3rd season because I could not accept Kodaka just ended up being friends with girls !
Mar 29, 2013 10:44 AM

Jul 2011
MyAmy said:
I hope the make a 3rd season because I could not accept Kodaka just ended up being friends with girls !

Obviously they intend to have a season 3

Why else would they end it like that lol
Mar 29, 2013 10:51 AM
Oct 2011
the cast made a really... unnatural reaction to Yozora's disappearance
POOT SIGNATURE HERE
Mar 29, 2013 10:55 AM
Oct 2010
Cryztal said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Cryztal said:
LasDen said:
i didnt like the end...
fuck that ending..

And Sena didn't?

Yes, I guess this is not the discussion to fight about it, but it irritates me when Sena fanboys act like she has no flaws and is perfect, and then point out things Yozora does that Sena does as well. I was telling myself not to reply, but I just couldn't let it go, lol.

LMAO, so much insight on LasDen's character from such a small comment. That "reasoning" sure is on another level. >_>
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 29, 2013 10:58 AM
Oct 2012
Rebas said:
I don't know how people see the ending as an implied Sena ending. Kodaka had to meet with Sena to give a reply to her proposal but, at best, this will resolve in a neutral manner or it would resolve to a Yozora end, after Kodaka turns down Sena and chases after Yozora.

When Kodaka started to like the president, it was during a scene reminiscent of the one Yozora played out in her game. Also, I think the president's words were also spoken by Yozora before. When Kodaka said he lilkes the president's persoality, it was probably a subtle statement that he also likes Yozora's personality. Of course, he would never make this obvious because he wouldn't want things to become awkward at the Neighbour's Club.

Because people see what they want to see. This is true not just of anime fans or children, but the most serious adults as well.

I wouldn't be to sure that anyone "chases" after Yozora. First, if I were to receive such a text I myself would not take it seriously. Why should they? The "don't look for me" is usually a plea for "please look for me", and would certainly mitigate any need for haste. Indeed I can easily see this as a plea from Yozora hoping that someone comes looking for her, because she is in such desperate need of validation. If the author keeps Kodaka in character, he would respond much as if Kobata used such a threat and would not take it seriously until Yozora actually disappears. Second, after they received the text, Maria woke up, and neither Kodaka or Sena seemed particularly anxious.

The person who I think most likely to chase isn't Kodaka, but actually Rika. She is the one who best understands Yozora (again shown in this episode on the roof), and as such would be the most concerned about her (as well as thinking Yozora as a true friend, as the infirmary scene showed).

The writer hasn't shown a desire for overly deep concepts, so I have a hard time believing this won't be something that is resolved fairly quickly, but I really hope he has Yozora actually leave and this impact slowly felt in the club. Without Yozora to check Sena (and Maria for that matter), Sena would be unstoppable and I can easily see this destroying the club (Sena driving Kobata insane would be enough). Yozora has been the quiet backbone, and it would be nice to see people finally get what she has done. But that requires time I am not sure the writer wants to invest. My guess is that Yozora will not make good on her threat or some sort of quick reconciliation.
Mar 29, 2013 11:28 AM

Mar 2008
It was a bad idea to end it with the vol.8 ending anyway, since it would end up as a clickhanger no matter how they would go about it.
They skipped so much chapters and rushed a few things, that it would have been a better idea to have just ended it after the festival arc and then continue on from there in a potential 3rd season.

Good series still. Could have been a lot better.
Mar 29, 2013 11:46 AM

Jun 2011
That was a good ending. People got o realise tha the LN stopped at here if I'm not wrong and that the anime ends perfectly. In fact I'm very happy about that cause if more material from the LN is present, the anime will continue.

Great series. Loving Hidaka already. Also Rika is awesome in this episode trying to get Kodaka to man up.

9/10
Mar 29, 2013 11:48 AM

Jan 2013
Honestly I don't know why, I like the LN's hell I am EAGERLY waiting for the next vol to see some of this stuff maybe get some sort of conclussion, and I like Sena, and some of the momments in this show...but overall just like S1, most of the eps just bore me, idk if its the VA, or how there are some more boring eps, but I can't rank this more than a 6/10..

ANd whats funny is I will 100% for sure watch S3 when and if it happens. Oh well.
Mar 29, 2013 12:12 PM
Jun 2011
That was quite an acceptable ending. It's not forcefull (like making Kodaka choose one of the girls) and it's not a "he likes everyone" ending in which everything stays the same. But truth be told, it's obvious that there is more to be told.

Yozora being unable to cope with her feelings after Sena's confession is expected since she created the Neighboors Club with the sole purpose to be reunited with Kodaka. "Oh, but she is so selfish" some may say, but that is because she is in love with the guy! Of course she don't want to lose him and she recognizes Sena as her rival (she says that in one of the episodes, wishing that Sena did not exist). The final rooftop scene was to much for her, 'cause Rika "took" the place of Kodaka's first friend in the school. In a way, she feels like loosing her space in the life of the boy she likes.

I'm looking forward for a third season or at least some OVAs to create a definite ending to the series.
Mar 29, 2013 12:45 PM

Jan 2013
A bit sad T_T and so continued :/
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.