Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2013 9:16 PM

Jul 2012
Well done Yozora! You managed to ruin the anime to the very ending!
Just as we were about to get the final Sena x Kodaka scene...
"I'm going on a trip. Don't look for me."
Drama queen!

Besides that the episode was nice. Rika vs Kodaka was cool ^_^
Kodaka walking into the room saying Sena's name was so... so... awww <3
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Mar 28, 2013 9:24 PM

Oct 2012
Wonderful way to end this season, My favs Rika and Yukimura, get lots of screen time, clearly theirs gonna be an OVA or S3 too much unanswered questions. Lol at the KodakaXSena ragers, Rika clearly best girl as shown this season, Yukimura is also <3
Mar 28, 2013 9:25 PM
Feb 2013
Somewhat disappointing but at least its safe to assume that there will be another season. Agreed that main characters hardly got any screentime but I like Aoi so i'm cool with it :]
Mar 28, 2013 9:33 PM

May 2012
Great episode.
No ending? who cares, that means season 3 is coming next year.
Mar 28, 2013 9:36 PM

Sep 2009
Kaioh said:
Thats the weakest ending I have seen in a long time. Not a whole lot of closure to any of the plots set up in previous episodes, and main characters only getting cameos? No justice in that, I don't feel.

Agreed. Super weak ending which is a shame because the convo between Rika and Kodaka was great. If they would have resolved the tension between Sena and Kodaka properly, I would have been very satisfied.
Mar 28, 2013 9:38 PM

Sep 2009
SparklingRyder said:
Wonderful way to end this season, My favs Rika and Yukimura, get lots of screen time, clearly theirs gonna be an OVA or S3 too much unanswered questions. Lol at the KodakaXSena ragers, Rika clearly best girl as shown this season, Yukimura is also <3

Don't think there's any Kodaka x Sena ragers. In anything, she is the most likely girlfriend candidate. Can't say for sure because the ending was ambiguous as fuck.
Mar 28, 2013 9:41 PM

Mar 2012
Criticize this series all you want, but it looks to be going out of its way to avoid convention. I think Kodaka at the end of the day will make everyone his friend and reject any sort of relationship. We'll see when season 3 comes along though.
Mar 28, 2013 9:43 PM

Sep 2009
tezann_t said:
Criticize this series all you want, but it looks to be going out of its way to avoid convention. I think Kodaka at the end of the day will make everyone his friend and reject any sort of relationship. We'll see when season 3 comes along though.

I could see this happening as well, but it would be a safe, unsatisfying ending.
Mar 28, 2013 9:46 PM

Dec 2012
Kodaka really likes Sena hmm.. what a cliffhanger.. kinda disappointed with this episode

Mar 28, 2013 9:46 PM

May 2011
Quote of the year, hands down:

Was a great ride up until this ending right here. Too many questions, a few answers to them, and then the questions multiply. Definitely not something I appreciate. I don't think Sena totally won yet... knowing Kodaka and how anime usually works, he might just friend zone Sena and all of them.

Funny season, but unfortunately had a terrible ending. Not enough Kobato either.
7/10
Mar 28, 2013 9:47 PM
Feb 2013
LOL at the Rika and Kodaka fight. weak ending though, but i'm still happy because it hints for a Season 3.
Mar 28, 2013 9:48 PM

Jun 2010
@ this episode

What the hell did I just watch?
Mar 28, 2013 9:53 PM

Apr 2010
I understand the ending, but don't like it one bit. Since it's going to be literally years before a possible S3.
Mar 28, 2013 9:57 PM
Dec 2012
D: I just really wish this anime wasn't a 12 Episode series. I wish it was like Bakuman etc when it's 25 episodes. NOO but are you sure this is the last episode? There is no 13?
Mar 28, 2013 10:03 PM

Feb 2012
So open-ended. It doesn't even feel like it's an ending. There should be a sequel after this, be it OVA or season 3.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 28, 2013 10:09 PM

Dec 2012
jbeat said:
So open-ended. It doesn't even feel like it's an ending. There should be a sequel after this, be it OVA or season 3.

Same. I'm holding out hope for an ova since that would be released the quickest, though i think I movie would be best. Of course we would have heard about it already... Oh well at least we have the books for certain...
Mar 28, 2013 10:11 PM
Feb 2013
It didn't really feel like it ended. At least show that they found Yozora! I can't accept this ending >.< There HAS to be a season 3 DX I think there will be since the novel is still ongoing right?
Mar 28, 2013 10:18 PM
Mar 2013
Omfg when Rika talked about how Kodaka hit all Sena's flags and the fact that they are childhood friends/engaged plus "What kind of cheat is that rich girl using?"
I FREAKED JUST DIED FROM LAUGHING SO HARD xD (auto fangirl mode activate)

RIKA YOU ARE JUST TOO F-ING AWESOME THAT WORDS CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note: Am i the only one that believe that Sena is gonna be the one to being Yozora back? Honesty i know that a lot of people here hate Yozora but i personally love her. I still think Sena and Yozora relationship is much stronger and just as close as Rika and Kodaka. It's just that they're both to proud to admit it! :P
I mean come on man we can't have a M without the S. D8< It just wouldn't be the same.
White_phonesMar 28, 2013 10:22 PM
Mar 28, 2013 10:20 PM
Jun 2008
eh!! What it is?!!
that is all for this season ..
Mar 28, 2013 10:30 PM

Jun 2011
I don't see any problem with the ending, so long as they continue the story. Considering we've only just finished the prologue of the story the author wants to tell, and the show's caught up to the LN, it'll be a while before that, though.

Overall great show, lots of nice character development which was missing from the first season and plot development. Looking forward to what comes next.
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13
Mar 28, 2013 10:31 PM
Dec 2011
In the end of the season they all stop what they were doing and it was focus on
Yozora and they're probably gonna look for her and stuff. I hope for a new season this is a actually really funny anime.
Mar 28, 2013 10:34 PM

Dec 2011
Rika is the best.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2013 10:55 PM

Apr 2009
Needs more episodes!! Haganai season 3 pls.

Rika's line struck my heart like lightning on a stray kite.

Rika:
Mar 28, 2013 10:59 PM

Jan 2012
ahh ahh its good to be young...

FRANDS out of 10.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 28, 2013 11:08 PM

Aug 2012
the point is to become friends right? so rika won! wooooohooo!

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Mar 28, 2013 11:16 PM

Jun 2012
Gosh, I can't wait to see all of the screen-caps from this episode on tumblr. I was impressed with the dialogue and how relatable the characters became, when during the first season, I would have never imagined this(Although, I can't relate to Yukimura's longing for 'yaoi holes').

Rika was looking very cute with the ears, and it felt odd seeing anything close to an 'anime fight' with...magic floating balls controlled by Rika's brainwaves.

I was hoping for some closure for Sena, but at least we got to see her. Poor girl. I was rolling my eyes at Yozora's stubbornness and ~*perfect timing*~.

Cute and relatable Rika:
ハロ、ハワユ。私の名前はサラです。はじめまして!(^ヮ^)ノ
Mar 28, 2013 11:22 PM

Aug 2010
This basically confirms 3rd Season

On a side note, Rika with nekomimi = HHHNNGGGHH

and during the fight I half expected her to pull Graf Eisen out of thin air or something

Also, Rika was def BEST GIRL OF SEASON
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Mar 28, 2013 11:26 PM
Sep 2012
Even though it didn't feel like a finale, I still thought that this was a good episode. I liked that we got some time for Aoi and Hinata - FINALLY! Even Yukimura got some time for some nice character development. Yaoi hole - LOL

Rikka playing the villain with cat ears was fun to watch as Kodaka finally admitted his reasons for acting the way he did in that week. It's nice that Kodoka and Rikka made up and finally became official friends in the end.

I wished they touched on Yozora in the end of the episode, but I guess that will have to be for season 3.

7/10 for me.
IconicMar 29, 2013 12:34 AM
Mar 28, 2013 11:36 PM

Jun 2012
AiCon said:
Even though it didn't feel like a finale, I still thought that this was a good episode. I liked that we got some time for Aoi and Hinata - FINALLY! Even Yukimura got some time for some nice character development. Yaoi hole - LOL

Rikka playing the villain with cat ears was fun to watch as Kodaka finally admitted his reasons for acting the way he did in that week. It's nice that Kodoka and Rikka made up and finally became official friends in the end.

I wished they touched on Yozora in the end of the episode, but I guess that will have to be for season 2.

7/10 for me.

This was a season 2! ;o;
ハロ、ハワユ。私の名前はサラです。はじめまして!(^ヮ^)ノ
Mar 28, 2013 11:37 PM

Apr 2008
IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS! need a 3rd season~

Mar 28, 2013 11:41 PM

Dec 2011
Calling it right now it's a Yozora ending if there is a season 3, I've seen this setup enough before and anime tends to be predictable in love. If this had been the final season I'd agree with the majority he was going for Sena but since it isn't it's basically a tease probably half just to capitalize on Sena's popularity without actually committing to anything. Personally I like Sena and don't like Yozora but that is just how I see it.
RekiraMar 28, 2013 11:55 PM
Mar 28, 2013 11:42 PM

Oct 2009
Kodaka has just break the 4th wall about harem protagonists.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Mar 28, 2013 11:44 PM

Mar 2013
I thought he would go out with Rika after the battle, but dating sena isn't all that bad
"Someone you meet can always change your life"
Mar 28, 2013 11:48 PM
Feb 2013
Okay.. that's not really an ending.. it's more like showing us on what is yet to come. I wanted to hear what Kodaka was about to say to Sena, but Yozora's message interrupted that moment. Damn it.

Kodaka and Rika's conversation was great.

Everyone was pretty much happy except Yozora.

Season 3 won't come for a while.
AkiraJinMar 28, 2013 11:52 PM
Mar 28, 2013 11:51 PM

Dec 2012
My god, if ther is a season 3, just imagining how cute its gonna ^.^ of course its depressing to think about if there isn't going to be one... :/

But it seemed like Kodoka was about to confess to Sena, he was reaching for her, making himself closer. I feel like if he were going to reject her then he would have put more space between them rather then going for less. Besides, I feel like he'd be the type to lower his head and apologize if he was going to say no, and he really didn't leave much room for that so yea.

I'd be cute to imagine those two searching for Yozora as an unofficial couple, liking each other but not getting too close until they find her, tht'd be unbelievable adorable ^.^
Mar 29, 2013 12:00 AM

Sep 2011
hope Kodaka's epic speech shut the raging people up from ep11 discussion

Mikenzb said:

lol Yukimura being even more "gay for Kodaka

Hinata is a nice girl. def curious what happen to Yozora that makes her hate popular people so much

dat Aoi

the moment she said theres only girl in the student counsil i was looking forward for Kodaka to run into that raunchy situation
Mar 29, 2013 12:03 AM

Jun 2012
what? Thats all for 2nd season? I still can't understand anything about kodaka's sht and the other stuff... well, hope 3rd season will appear soon

8/10
Mar 29, 2013 12:03 AM
Mar 2013
I just hope that they'll really End that as soon as possible :3 I can't stand thinking to much of how it will end between all of them T-T Yet, I'm happy coz' seems like Kodaka chose Sena :3
Mar 29, 2013 12:11 AM
Aug 2010
Overall enjpable show but the ending for me is not like an ending I think there will be an ova or new season.

I will give it 7\10
Mar 29, 2013 12:14 AM

Dec 2012
Was way better than i expected 9/10 <3
Mar 29, 2013 12:17 AM

Jan 2011
I didn't think it was possible for me to like Rika more than I already did, but damn that was a powerful speech she delivered. Don't care how long it takes, I need another season.
Mar 29, 2013 12:23 AM

Feb 2012
I honestly need more Haganai.
Mar 29, 2013 12:30 AM
Mar 2013
Brigandi said:
hope Kodaka's epic speech shut the raging people up from ep11 discussion

Mikenzb said:

lol Yukimura being even more "gay for Kodaka

Hinata is a nice girl. def curious what happen to Yozora that makes her hate popular people so much

dat Aoi

the moment she said theres only girl in the student counsil i was looking forward for Kodaka to run into that raunchy situation

Thanks fot the gif :p :)
Mar 29, 2013 12:32 AM

Aug 2010
Have to say, quite a powerful ending episode to the season, though it offered little to no closure. Rika cosplaying as the main villain was excellent, she owned this episode, though Yukimura had a very nice scene as well.

"We are all friends" Yes, demonstrated by your unbreakable bond of hanging out together when Kodaka stopped visiting the clubroom. Oh wait, there was no such thing, everyone continued solo. 4/5.

Even such a great episode, much focus on Rika couldn't save this season for me, there was simply too much Yozora bashing. I know, it's paving the way for her much needed and anticipated character development, but it was still overplayed. 6/10, I hope the studio will animate it until its end in some way.
Mar 29, 2013 12:35 AM
Sep 2012
saramew said:
This was a season 2! ;o;
Woops. My bad. Typo.
Mar 29, 2013 12:43 AM
Aug 2011
My word. The 1st pages comments and even this page, 8th, are so dumb.

I can't call people stupid, but fuck, google some shit, anything can tell you that there'll be a season 3, because it followed the novels closely, ended on the latest one, cliffhanger(not fucking open ended) and the anime sales are high enough.

Anyway, on topic.
Rika's inventions always make me facepalm.
They're too hightech.
That last moment though, I wanted to see Kodaka's reply.

Damn, the wait for season 3 will be long.

9/10 - One of the best Harem/Romantic/Comedy's.
Mar 29, 2013 12:46 AM
Jun 2011
dont rly understand this. cant be the end.

and in the ending song his childhood fighting frind did turn into rika and not yozora!
Mar 29, 2013 12:58 AM

Sep 2012
For gods sake! can we get a conclusion already?
tuturu~!! (≧◡≦)
Mar 29, 2013 1:00 AM

Aug 2008
I love Sena. She's delicious in every way. And Rika was greater than ever. I'm expecting a third season somewhere down the road.... Well, maybe one day, one day, I'll learn Jap, and buy the novels. Maybe. Ill outgrow my laziness... Oh yeah, besides loving Sena, he should be a man and become the Harem Overlord. Harems are nice too, specially when you grow fond of all the prominent pretty girls.
GenixMar 29, 2013 1:04 AM
Mar 29, 2013 1:01 AM
Aug 2011
GtG_Home said:
dont rly understand this. cant be the end.

and in the ending song his childhood fighting frind did turn into rika and not yozora!

Please. Go rewatch the entire series or learn grammar.

Ponpokopii said:
For gods sake! can we get a conclusion already?

When the novels are done, yes.
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.