Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (27) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2013 12:04 PM
Feb 2008
Not sure how to live without my weekly dose of Shinsekai yori ...
Mar 23, 2013 12:07 PM

Jan 2013
THANK YOU A-1 !
Thank you for adapting this masterpiece
even with low budget they were able to come around and make this series beautiful
Mar 23, 2013 12:09 PM
Oct 2012
This simply is one of the best directed and most well written anime that I have watched in a long ass time. 10/10. I have been anticipating the next episode of this series every week since day one. Great and thoughtful ending as well, thank god. So many great series screws up the ending but this one did it in the best possible manner given the time and constraint. I will definitely look forward to reading the book when and if it ever gets translated.
Mar 23, 2013 12:13 PM
Jun 2008
Pretty good ending for a show that started off really slow.
Mar 23, 2013 12:14 PM
Feb 2013
Sorayin said:
Solid drama? What a joke. Anytime the story got relatively interesting such as the end of the first "arc" it had a candy ass time skip. And i highly doubt even people who love this show would consider putting one of it's characters on their favourites.

I'm too busy to write anything but you are interesting. I can't log into my real account but you know i'd definitely put Satoru to my fav. And right now shinsekai yori and fma are equals in my head. I'll remember the deep story, the important messages it gave and the strong emotions i've felt after 5 years as well.. So please continue to doubt. I'd also buy the art books but i couldn't find any..Animation was only inconsistent in a few episodes..Character designs, the environment details and also colors were good. I'll definitely re-watch.
Mar 23, 2013 12:20 PM

Jan 2013
The revolution about queerats was amazing. Didn't see that coming, but it makes perfect sense.
10/10
Mar 23, 2013 12:21 PM

Sep 2012
Excellent plot which suffered from terrible execution in some episodes unfortunately. I also feel like the final war could have been a bit more epic, because Yakomura's plan was heavily flawed, and to see he had no countermeasure to that was a bit underwhelming.

Anyway very good anime. The best of the fall season and one of the best of 2012.

8/10.
Mar 23, 2013 12:21 PM

Jan 2013
Finally all that suffering has ended
They can now go back to have a peaceful life
Saki and Satoru are together
Didn't think that all the killing was done to humans themselves
It was an overall great episode
Peace has finally come....No more suffering for both sides
Mar 23, 2013 12:22 PM

Nov 2012
So I was right, I knew the queerats were humans mixed with molerats but at first I thought they were warped into queerats.
Anyways, the ending was pretty satisfying.
I really loved the world building.
Despite suffering from A-1's typical QUALITY it was still good and of course the some episodes were bad and some episodes were really good 8/10
Mar 23, 2013 12:25 PM

Nov 2012
Kiroumaru. Could have made his death much more emotional. :( That last episode by far the best one of this season so far. Amazing how I felt a deep sadness with Squeeler's words. They'll ring in my ears for a long time I think.

Wanted to give the series a 9 for a few boring episodes but man, considering the deep messages it gives, the great ending as well as the creative world, I'm giving it a 10 because Shinsekai yori is one of a kind. Something really special.

Mar 23, 2013 12:28 PM

Dec 2009
A lovely ending to a great story. If only the series had been better directed overall, I would've instantly put this as one of my favorite anime. As it is right now, it will have to get a strong 7/10.
I personally think this series lends itself well to marathoning.

Since the letter from two episodes back never was mentioned, could a novel reader please tell us what it said?
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 23, 2013 12:31 PM

Feb 2009
Marow said:

Since the letter from two episodes back never was mentioned, could a novel reader please tell us what it said?

Just copy+pasting someone else's summary:

JOHJMar 23, 2013 12:39 PM
Mar 23, 2013 12:32 PM

Dec 2012
Brilliant anime, this was truly AOTY for me, I'm glad it was kind of an open ending, it wasn't a happy end, but they are paving the way for society to change.
Mar 23, 2013 12:38 PM

Sep 2012
Marow said:
I think the anime shows that it is used as some kind of manual? Or perhaps I misremember... Anyway, in the novel it contains a long polemic, written in some language unknown to Saki (English?) and required translation by the library archive, against the "devils" (cantus human) while calling it a sacred war and the phychobust the "sacred powder" and the pedant "St. Benedict's Medal" and in it there is a small part about how to use the pedant.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 23, 2013 12:38 PM

Apr 2010
I'm truly glad I stuck with this show. Every episode was worth it all the way up until the very end. From me it earns a solid 9/10. One of the shows I honestly looked forward to watching every week. The suspense, the romance and the thrill. Watching close friends grow up, lose each other and then fall in love. That's my kind of show.

Even from the beginning when the episodes were slow and little happened, people were dropping it calling it boring. I'd say, "The story is still building, give it time." Look where we are now.

Mar 23, 2013 12:41 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Nequam said:

Let me generalize this more. The more resemblance that animals have to humans, the more we'll be inclined to not hurt them. If these features include talking, it'd mean we would be more predisposed to not hurt said individuals as much, although with superior abilities like Cantus, we would probably still control them. Now as symbv mentioned earlier, the more ugly they are or less resemblance they are to humans (like resembling a mole), we'd be inclined to call them beasts and whatnot. However this is all under the context of having said Cantus, it may be entirely different in our modern society.

I guess I took the wrong approach by comparing the world of Shinsekai Yori with our own. There are, like you mentioned, a lot of factors that go into why the humans are treating the bakenezumi a certain way; the way they look like beasts and how they do not have Cantus.

Nequam said:

And morality can only be as applicable to the degree or extent that such species have an agency or capability in exercising said rationality. Someone lacking senses or integrative power in their brain (whether it be human or not) can't really be subjected to the same terms of our moral systems.

Yes, that is exactly my class concluded, that if the animal/thing does not have the same mental capacity as humans do, then it isn't part of our moral system. But we do have obligations to treat them a certain way, which I guess for the most part, is exactly the way Kamisu's 66th District has been doing with the bakenezumi.

Nequam said:

Nevertheless, it's somewhat sad to see that it had come down to psychic users having to exist in the first place. Scientists with psychic powers must have been doing the genome manipulation I guess...

It's definitely sad that PK users started appearing. Having such powers immediately separates humans into two classes...
Mar 23, 2013 12:47 PM

Sep 2012
tingy said:
It's definitely sad that PK users started appearing. Having such powers immediately separates humans into two classes...
The one very intelligent thing the author is that he asked: How would happen if this kind of power should arise in some people? The cliche type would come up with something like X-Men or Avengers but here he took a dim look of humanity and imagine these people with superpower may want to be rulers themselves, and then he asked: But if they are so ambitious and power-hungry, will they tolerate each other? And so he came up with the Dark Ages when PK human slaughtered each other to compete for top power. And he then asked, What next? And he built this world in this story.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 23, 2013 12:55 PM
Jul 2008
Mind blown at this! Great ending to this series! I'm glad I didn't drop it!
Mar 23, 2013 12:56 PM

Jun 2009
Lirina said:
Not sure how to live without my weekly dose of Shinsekai yori ...

Just live the way you do prior to discovering this...

And don't tell me you've forgotten...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2013 12:57 PM

Jul 2009
good 9/10 from me.
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Mar 23, 2013 1:08 PM

Aug 2008
Great ending. So many bittersweet moments.
I feel sorry for Squealer...I am glad Saki put him out of misery. Human with pk were really evil...to change the human without pk.
Mar 23, 2013 1:26 PM

May 2012
man that was amazing. i did not believe i would actually feel bad for yakomaru/squealer after all that slaughter, but in the end i did. that was a pretty twisted revelation. great show, i wish the novels were translated to english ='[
Mar 23, 2013 1:33 PM

Aug 2010
Straight 9/10

I had issues with the pacing and grafics quality now and then, but the story was a good one.

Also, I had thought about bakenezumi = humans before, but in the light of all the wholesale slaughter, I forgot about it.... having it conformed like this is more than unsettling.

Also, the torture of Squealer... please tell me again, how did the word "humane" come into existance? can't be derived from "human", that's for sure.

Btw, if they don't change their ways, the very same thing will happen again.

PS: Kiromaru died like a fucking boss *salutes*
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Mar 23, 2013 1:50 PM

Nov 2012
RIP Kiroumaru

He did so much especially at his end.
Mar 23, 2013 2:09 PM
Sep 2011
When is vol 3 of the manga will finally comes out?
Mar 23, 2013 2:17 PM

Mar 2011
Thought provoking, brilliant, heartfelt

10/10
Mar 23, 2013 2:30 PM

Feb 2011
Thank the shipping gods.

4/5
Mar 23, 2013 2:30 PM

Dec 2009
dio_brando86 said:
Marow said:

Just copy+pasting someone else's summary:

I want to go read the novel now as it seems to be the superior version.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 23, 2013 2:32 PM
Feb 2013
I'm pretty relieved; the ending was not only decent, but outright good and fitting: not a completely happy end, but not the reverse neither. So many anime - even the good ones - have a huge build-up, but in the end never fully deliver, or sometimes are even an anti-climax...but this was just right. The final felt terrible bitter-sweet: exactly the right mood to convey at the end of such a story. And with an additional revelation about the queerrats at the end. Very good ending. I can put it with the 1-2 other anime which ended in a satisfactory way. (Which doesn't mean I didn't like some other anime, but I'm usually dissatisfied with the ending of most. Maybe I'm just difficult on that issue ;-)). This ending was better than that of psychpo-pass, my other favourite of this season.

But what will I do now, now that those two excellent anime series have ended? :-(

Reading the forum, I note that some thought this series wasn't good at all. Just shows how tastes differ, I guess. I thought it was one of the best in years. Sure, it had some problems here and there - notable a drop in drawing-quality in some episodes - but all in all, the story was solid, the characters were well done, the background of such a future society was detailed and intriguing, the depiction of plot, events and story was - some minor points not withstanding - pretty coherent and believable, and the horror/suspense in some scenes were superbly done. I've seldom seen a better example of a speculative future society in such a subtle dystopian context. It also gives a deeper intellectual invitation to ponder about ethical and moral issues. In short, this was one amazing and intelligent anime.

As others have said: it was a breath of fresh air in comparison with all those other trope-riddled shojo and shounen series with moe and fanservice piled up, or continuous levelling-up and beating and fighting all the time, that we get these last years. (Not that I mind a good shounen, far from it, but sometimes, you need something else once in a while).

I really thought it was one of the best seinen series of the season, if not the last 2-3 years. I'm going to buy it.

Speaking of: guys and girls on this forum; if you truly liked it, please consider actually buying this series, even if you normally wouldn't buy anime. It's really worth it, and, I'm sorry to say, since it's rather artsy and not geared towards the masses, it isn't very popular with the hoi palloi. The sales are pretty bad, and I think it deserves better. At least it deserves some support of those people that CAN appreciate it. It certainly has the potential to be a cult-hit, after some time. Sometimes, I do not understand how crappy series get so high sales, while really good ones bite the dust. It makes me sad and a bit disillusioned in mankind, frankly.

So, anyway, I invite all (well, those that liked it, and seen the score of the poll, most do so highly) to do as I, and buy the series when it becomes available.
AnimageNebyMar 23, 2013 2:37 PM
Mar 23, 2013 2:35 PM

Jun 2010
The final episode was rushed; Still though, an amazing, unique story.
Mar 23, 2013 2:36 PM
Feb 2011
symbv said:
ghostphace said:
Did they ever explain what happened to Maria and Mamoru? We know they lived long enough to conceive a child. Since that child believed that she was a queerat, we know that she never had contact with her parents, Saki deduces this herself in the beginning of the episode. If that's the case, then we can assume that Squealer killed Maria and Mamoru soon after the baby was born to raise it as his own.
Maria and Mamoru's fate is never explained so it is left to you imagination what they went through. Indeed one terrifying speculation is whether they might have been drugged by the squeerats and then compromised so that Maria got pregnant... Or they could have perished by some natural reasons or accident. It is hard to tell. One thing is clear is that they were indeed dead when Squealer returned the bones to the village.

It was actually explained pretty well. Although we don't know how Squealer killed them, it's 100% sure that's what he did. Do you remember Squealer telling Saki they could provide them shelter and make fake human skeletons by using bones of several queerats to make it look like they were human remains? But then he added that 'it would require some time to prepare'. So Saki and Satoru left them in their care, and the implications of his words and his huge lie didn't click in Saki's head until later in the story. The bones were 'found' or 'prepared' around a year after that. Then came the 2nd time skip.

When they had this meeting over what happened to the Giant Hornet colony, they proposed the hypothesis that it was a fiend that crushed their armies. So then, the next question was, where did it come from? Saki, I think, raised the possibility, could it be Maria and Mamoru, maybe they really did survive after all?! And the next words that came out of the female leader (I forget her name) crushed her. She said it was impossible because they matched the bones of both skeletons using DNA to determine without a shred of doubt it was Maria and Mamoru. It's only at that point that she realized the implications of the lie Yakomaru told her 12 years earlier. Yakomaru told her he would need some time to prepare fake skeletons. What he was actually doing is waiting for them to conceive a child so he could murder them. How he killed them is left to the imagination (sleep, weakened by pregnancy, surprise attack, w/e). But it was clearly implied that Yakomaru had planned to use Saki's desire to protect them to his advantage back then. So while Saki lied about them being dead so they could live peaceful lives outside the village, Yakomaru was only using them to get his hands on a human child he could manipulate/brainwash from childhood. The parents had to be killed so the village would never come looking for them.
NcrdrgMar 23, 2013 2:55 PM
Mar 23, 2013 2:40 PM

Jan 2011
What an amazing episode, the ending feels acceptable but I just love this show and I want to see much more of the world and what not, but I guess this is the (at least when it comes to anime).
I don't have a lot to say tbh, but the story was epic, very clever and fascinating.
10/10.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 23, 2013 2:49 PM
Sep 2011
I don't understand now what happened to Kiroumaru's army. They can't be killed by Akki because of death feedback when she kills queerat.
Mar 23, 2013 2:50 PM

Oct 2012
I was glad that Saki could at least end Squealers pain at the end of the episode. The world can be a cruel place.

Mar 23, 2013 2:53 PM

Dec 2012
nevajno said:
I don't understand now what happened to Kiroumaru's army. They can't be killed by Akki because of death feedback when she kills queerat.
He disarmed the queerat soldiers
Mar 23, 2013 2:55 PM

Nov 2012
The score is rising quite fast :P
Mar 23, 2013 3:04 PM

Jan 2012
LOL, at first few episodes i was like wtf did a watch, but it payed off watching it till the end, even tho there were some question that aren't still answered. I still like it!

10/10 Wanna read the novels now for so questions to be answered! :o
Mar 23, 2013 3:10 PM
Jul 2018
I'm looking at you, the people who thought Kiroumaru was in on their plan. That was "How to be the best and most badass character in a series 101" by him.
I knew this show would turn out to be something amazing. You just can't blame Squealer for doing what he did. Now that I know the story, I wish the queerats had won the war. Oh well.

Could be an easy 10/10, but you just can't ignore the derp episodes, so it's a 9/10.
Mar 23, 2013 3:15 PM

Jun 2012
Crappers~~ i accidentally pressed like it instead of lov it in the poll! D':

KYA!!~~ Saki and Satoru get married! I knew it! I just knew it! finally, some of my favourite characters aren't getting messed up! And they have a Baby!
Mar 23, 2013 3:16 PM

Nov 2011
This show left me with a feeling beyond words. It was a deeply thought through novel, the author expressed some existential questions through a probably best chosen kind of story. But above all the existential, ethical and philosophical take, the story has a highly original, rich setting, a true new world that is both futuristic and archaic, beautiful and scary. I just can't possibly praise this concept more, and i say concept since i'm talking about everything related to shinsekai yori.

I'm just HAPPY that i lived to see this.
Mar 23, 2013 3:17 PM

Aug 2012
They got married! So happy, 10/10 loved this anime, sad to see it end but great things have to end sometime and something greater will take its place.
Mar 23, 2013 3:24 PM

Jul 2010
Maria and Mamoru's child got stopped by death feedback and the truth about the Queerats comes out. That explains the name as well. They were (once) part human after all. I somehow felt a little bad for Squealer, even after all he did. :(

Saki and Satoru got together in the end. Saki is pregnant and they started raising tainted cats! We didn't get to see Maria or Mamoru anymore though. I really wonder what became of them or if they even lived.

Overall a great series. It kinda took me a while to really get into it and it could be confusing at times, but it certainly was magical in some way. Very original. 8/10! :D

Mar 23, 2013 3:29 PM

Sep 2012
Monde11 said:
nevajno said:
He disarmed the queerat soldiers

Then they were wiped out by Squealer's army.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Mar 23, 2013 3:31 PM

Nov 2011
Speaking of which, we didn't really fin out WHAT happened to maria and mamoru :/

And about Squealer... well to be honest i think he was right. Given the situation he was in, I mean if queerats were formarly human turned to rats just for the purpose of the cantus peaople to be able to kill them without deathfeedback... I'm sure evryone can understand that actually Squealer had his slice of justice that was never given course. So in the end the story is pretty grim, conclusion being that queerats (humans without cantus) are still just rats and not considered humans. What kind of saddened me was Satoru's asking Saki if she can even think of them as humans. No, nobody can think of them as humans, but that doesn't change the fact that some humans were transformed to rats. So who made justice for those humans in the end? Nobody i guess.
Mar 23, 2013 3:31 PM

Sep 2012
Death feedback kills whomever kills their own kind. Since the PK users can't kill the non pk users, they simply changed them into queer rats so that they wouldn't appear human. The origin of queer rats... now that hit me pretty hard.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Mar 23, 2013 3:38 PM
Feb 2013
nevajno said:

I already explained that several episodes ago. S/he didn't kill those queerats, she only disarmed them. Then the other rats (of squeeler) butchered his army once they were disarmed.

Edit: Don't forget to buy the DVD's when they come out, guys. Seen the poor results at http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/65735054 :-(

they don't deserve that.

Or...wait...

**,549 - Shinsekai Yori (Fall, 9 vols) DVD (0%) / 549 BD (100%)

Does that mean it's only the manga?

In that case, the manga deserved it; it was completely inferior to the anime, more yuri than anything else. but as we all know, the anime was NOT based on the manga, but on the novel, and did a far, far better job at it.

When it comes out in my country (or at least with substitles) I'll buy it!
AnimageNebyMar 23, 2013 3:49 PM
Mar 23, 2013 3:45 PM

Nov 2011
AnimageNeby said:

It's really worth it, and, I'm sorry to say, since it's rather artsy and not geared towards the masses, it isn't very popular with the hoi palloi. The sales are pretty bad, and I think it deserves better. At least it deserves some support of those people that CAN appreciate it. It certainly has the potential to be a cult-hit, after some time. Sometimes, I do not understand how crappy series get so high sales, while really good ones bite the dust. It makes me sad and a bit disillusioned in mankind, frankly.

Well i wouldn't be surprised if it didn't sell well. Because we, the people who appreciate this kind of story AND anime are pretty rare. It was a very mature and philosophical driven plot that most of the people watching anime don't have the patience to think through. People who do appreciate this kind of stories are more inclined to read books that can deliver this, or watch movies rather than watch an anime with moe faces.
I have a lot of friends that would totally obsess over this, I know it, except when I told them to start watching it they just looked at me in disbelief asking "Cartoons?!". I wish I could instead just give them the book to read, but how can I since we can barely read some hiragana....
So yeah... I would totally buy it on Blue Ray, especially because the animation is much much better as seem on certain subbers.
Mar 23, 2013 3:45 PM

Mar 2013
This show is easily my favorite of the fall season I really enjoyed it from start to and im a bit sad now thats its finished , non the less it was very well done and kept me entertained all throughout , I actually felt sorry for Squealer in the end to see the torture he faced one thing that confused ,maybe it was a mistranslation but in previous eps they referred to the "fiend" as a he but in this episode they say her? am I the only one who is confused here?
Mar 23, 2013 3:55 PM
Feb 2013
Morridine said:
AnimageNeby said:

It's really worth it, and, I'm sorry to say, since it's rather artsy and not geared towards the masses, it isn't very popular with the hoi palloi. The sales are pretty bad, and I think it deserves better. At least it deserves some support of those people that CAN appreciate it. It certainly has the potential to be a cult-hit, after some time. Sometimes, I do not understand how crappy series get so high sales, while really good ones bite the dust. It makes me sad and a bit disillusioned in mankind, frankly.

Well i wouldn't be surprised if it didn't sell well. Because we, the people who appreciate this kind of story AND anime are pretty rare. It was a very mature and philosophical driven plot that most of the people watching anime don't have the patience to think through. People who do appreciate this kind of stories are more inclined to read books that can deliver this, or watch movies rather than watch an anime with moe faces.
I have a lot of friends that would totally obsess over this, I know it, except when I told them to start watching it they just looked at me in disbelief asking "Cartoons?!". I wish I could instead just give them the book to read, but how can I since we can barely read some hiragana....
So yeah... I would totally buy it on Blue Ray, especially because the animation is much much better as seem on certain subbers.

Well... I might have been a bit hasty in my conclusions. I'm not sure how to interpret the numbers (see above). If it's only about the MANGA...well, then it really isn't a surprise, since that was clearly inferior.

But if the DVD's/anime will go the same route, it would be a real pity; it's a tenfold better, and it's not even based on that manga, but on the novel.

I still think it's too much out of the 'mainstream' to be really going to be selling well, though. As you said: the market for an anime with philosophical and ethical questions and which is mainly story-driven isn't that big. They're certainly not going to catch the Naruto and OP-crowd with it. ;-) But maybe it will become a cult-anime. Even if it's not a commercial success, they did a really great job on this one. To be remembered. my only fear is, if none off the 'special' anime is going to be commercial successful, in the end, they'll stop doing it, and not make such pearls anymore.

That said, psycho-pass is doing *reasonably*, so there might still be hope. But regardless, this anime was great, it deserves some appreciation and support, and if every person who enjoyed the show would buy it, they will not do that badly.
AnimageNebyMar 23, 2013 4:05 PM
Mar 23, 2013 4:06 PM

Nov 2008
SSY doesn't deserve its shitty sales.
Pages (27) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

363 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2012

280 by fathandz »»
Feb 15, 4:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.