Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (27) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2013 9:24 AM

Sep 2009
What a great anime.. Though, I'm a little bit disappointed since they were not able to show us Saki and Satoru kiss :D

But, overall .. it was great! Every episode, gives me suspense and it made my mind go crazy!
This is very great!
Mar 23, 2013 9:25 AM

Aug 2010
Absolutely brilliant finale to a fantastic show. 9.5/10
Mar 23, 2013 9:29 AM
Oct 2012
absolutely brilliant, 10/10. I am so sad to see this show end.
Mar 23, 2013 9:29 AM
Feb 2012
It was so very promising at first. Then came the episodes which were all tease and no progress. The story had many nice twist and characters, but by the time the last few episodes came around I got really annoyed with its just-the-tip philosophy.
In the end I feel like I watched a 24 episode prologue to see a 1 episode epilogue.
8/10 The premise and style was captivating at first, but I think the potential was wasted.
Mar 23, 2013 9:37 AM
Aug 2011
What a great show, it had the kind of atmosphere I enjoy.

Right now this had the most solid conclusion from the anime that have ended this season so far.
9/10
Mar 23, 2013 9:43 AM

Aug 2011
GREAT ENDING. I was shocked by what Satoru found out about the queerrats. I really loved this series and it will hold a special place in my memory. In the end i actually felt like squealer didn't deserve to be tortured and the way they took down the fiend was awesome.
Mar 23, 2013 9:44 AM
Oct 2009
very, very impressive final episode.

the human-rats will rise again.
Mar 23, 2013 9:53 AM

Jul 2011
dankickyou said:
symbv said:

4. Satoru and Saki decides that if the baby is a boy they will name him Shun, if it is a girl they will name her Maria.

Being Mamoru is suffering...

The poor kid was ignored even after he died...
Mar 23, 2013 9:55 AM

Feb 2011
10/10 for me. I didn't even consider what the Queer Rat's origin might be during the show. Pretty interesting to learn that they come from humans.
いっぺん死んでみる?
Mar 23, 2013 10:05 AM

Nov 2011
EdenBaggins said:
dankickyou said:
symbv said:

4. Satoru and Saki decides that if the baby is a boy they will name him Shun, if it is a girl they will name her Maria.

T_T

The Art of Eight
Mar 23, 2013 10:11 AM

Sep 2011
Solid anime with great pacing and character development, it followed the Novel pretty damn well from what I heard.

Solid 9/10 for me.
Mar 23, 2013 10:11 AM

Nov 2012
EdenBaggins said:
dankickyou said:
symbv said:

Mamoru is OK. Reiko is the one ignored.. poor Reiko, no one remembers her, even the people who watched the anime :(
Mar 23, 2013 10:12 AM

Nov 2011
Lokkenaldo said:

Mamoru is OK. Reiko is the one ignored.. poor Reiko, no one remembers her, even the people who watched the anime :(

Who is Reiko? :v
The Art of Eight
Mar 23, 2013 10:14 AM

Sep 2012
^ Used to be the classmate of Saki etc at the beginning...
See? She is forgotten....
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 23, 2013 10:19 AM

Jul 2012
Nicely ended story. I'm glad I keep watching it after some rough start. I enjoyed it a lot.
Mar 23, 2013 10:20 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
symbv said:

Wow thank you for this! Indeed the story has an overall theme that is extremely thought-provoking. I especially like it how they didn't reveal anything (or at explicitly reveal it) until the last episode. Makes most of us who hated the bakenezumi feel like crap because we misjudged them. Or at least I feel that way. Even so, I wouldn't have sentenced Squealer to such a cruel and brutal fate. Saki made the right decision to relieve him of that. I respect Squealer a lot after this episode. He had stood up for what he believed, that he is a human, even when all the other spectators at the trial laughed at him. The judge really angers me with her speaking is a superior way, as if she's really a "god" compared to Squealer. Basically, this episode really got me thinking, and I'm still thinking about it.

You mentioned something about this season about Psycho Pass and Shinsekai Yori. I had the same thought as well! Both anime left me utterly stumped. Not at the ending per se, but more because of the questions they asked in the very end.

(Btw, Satoru and Saki at the end is pure win XD I'm glad they're together. They both seem very happy.)
tingyMar 23, 2013 10:26 AM
Mar 23, 2013 10:27 AM

Sep 2008
Just watched the finale.

Man, I wasn't expecting the anime to deliver the final twist before closing it (Probably the first anime to do such a mind-blowing twist). I wonder what will be the fate of those with Cantus and those without Cantus (The queerats) in near future.

Been awhile since I rate the anime with finale episode 10/10.
Mar 23, 2013 10:32 AM

Aug 2012
I'm quite surprised that it's not the bad ending that I predicted, but still the ending was satisfying. The queerats were actually humans without Cantus that have molerat genes inserted into their DNA? I was shocked when I heard of this.

On another note, I just noticed a significant bump in the score, from around 7.8-ish last week to 8.10 this week. It's finally getting the score it deserves.

Overall, great story and plot twists, excellent character development, nice art (I'm not complaining, but it could've been better). A 9/10 for me.

tripmodeMar 23, 2013 10:36 AM

My Youtube page: link
Mar 23, 2013 10:33 AM
Oct 2010
The best anime of fall 2012 season. With this ending, SSY raped PP and others. I wish we could get a glimpse of how Mamoru e Maria died. I was kind curious...
Mar 23, 2013 10:34 AM

Feb 2008
NOOOOO !!!!! Shinsekai yori and Psycho-Pass are over !!!! What am I gonna' do ?

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Mar 23, 2013 10:37 AM
Jan 2012
One of the best animes I've ever seen. Just perfect.
I'm so sad it's over. ;(
Mar 23, 2013 10:44 AM

Sep 2012
tingy said:
I especially like it how they didn't reveal anything (or at explicitly reveal it) until the last episode. Makes most of us who hated the bakenezumi feel like crap because we misjudged them. Or at least I feel that way.
I think this is the smartest writing that the author put into his story (among other smart and intelligent writing) because the novel set us from early on to identify with the cantus human from the beginning and, while it shows the queerats in sympathetic light from time to time, we never really get a good reason to think they are the equal of the cantus human, and we never have good reason to really connect to them or trust them - their world looks so odd and unfamiliar and their living environment looks so much closer to something for beasts and animals, and even the queerat closest to human (at least talk most like a human), Kiromaru, is not fully trusted until near very end. The ending pretty much turns on my own head and slaps us hard on the face, questioning us if our natural tendency to associate with something that looks more advanced or more beautiful blinds us into a tendency to discriminate based on external traits. But even so, it does not mean that Squealer is unquestionably a hero -- he may be a hero worthy of legend to his own race, but to the human he is an absolute traitor and mass killer, and an unrepentant one too. At the end if we look at ourselves, it is difficult to say which side you want to root for. If the world in this story really comes into reality, your descendents may become the human but they may also become the squeerats. And each side just tries to live on and makes sure its race will survive (and perhaps thrive), and there will be decision made and sacrifice made (perhaps at the expense of the other side) in order to reach that goal.
symbvMar 23, 2013 11:14 AM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 23, 2013 10:47 AM

Aug 2009
I couldn't ask for a better ending, it felt complete. Saki and Satoru will live a peaceful life from now on, being married and having a child together, I'm so happy for them.
I kinda saw the Queer Rat = Human, being a possibility but having it confirmed sure left a bad taste in my mouth. Then we saw how the death sentence on Squealer was carried through and it was awfully painful. Nothing is fair in this world and someone must pay the price. Saki and Satoru lost everything, I miss their childhood friends but they still have their memories and each other.

Shinsekai Yori is one of those rare narratives that makes you feel uneasy and always questioning what is human and what is right or wrong. The progression and information sharing were slow, but seriously, everything about the atmosphere in this world had a very characteristic creepy feel to it. Not a single time did the background music feel out of place, it build up the tense atmosphere and made the beautiful scenery more memorable. Kudos to A-1 Pictures for being bold enough to creating this kind of series and being successful.

Would have giving it 9, but some of the impact on character personalities and mysteries changed in the third part, something I enjoyed more in the first and second part. Overall 8.5/10.
Mar 23, 2013 10:48 AM

Oct 2012
Who would've thought...queer rats were once humans that had naked mole rat genes inserted into them. This is without a doubt one of the most amazing series of Fall 2012-2013.

Satoru and Saki got married ^o^ Satoru looked so hot after the 10 year time skip.

Mar 23, 2013 10:48 AM
Apr 2012
This anime was so hard to wait a week for. Every thing had me at teh edge of my seat saying "oh my god what the fcuk reallY!!??" all the twists and turns were so mind blowing. The last episode literally was the icing on the cake. It was just spectacular. it was so underrated. NOW people are picking it back up because of how great it ended up to be.
Mar 23, 2013 10:50 AM

Aug 2009
Satoru always looks hot no matter what age, and now he's a hot daddy :P
Mar 23, 2013 10:52 AM

Aug 2008
Is it just me or does it make anyone else kinda mad that Saki wasn't willing to let Satoru use the Psychobuster to kill the fiend because it would kill him as well. But on the other hand she was perfectly fine with letting Kidoumaru get killed by the fiend if this meant it's death. Seriously the solution is the same either way....just makes her seem incredibly selfish and further makes you feel bad for the monster rats.

Amazing show regardless, but it's pretty sad you end up routing for the rats over the humans.
Mar 23, 2013 10:54 AM

Sep 2012
mikado34 said:
Kudos to A-1 Pictures for being bold enough to creating this kind of series and being successful.
The decision to animate this science fiction novel (not a LN) is indeed bold, although I would credit the publisher of the novel, Kodansha, more for the boldness. At the end, the decision to adapt a novel comes usually from the publisher, which then scouts around to find the suitable studio to animate it. Of course we can also credit A-1 Pictures for agreeing to take up the challenge to animate this novel which is not an easy task.

Mar 23, 2013 10:56 AM

Feb 2009
What an astonishing ending to one of the greatest TV anime series that i've seen in the past few years. This is one of those series that you can go back and re-watch it more than 3 times and still feel like you are watching it for the very first time. Seriously I'm gonna re-watch it again when UTW releases the blu-ray batch. In my book almost everything in this show was executed perfectly, it was simply amazing.

Music/Sound: 10/10
Character: 9.75/10
Story: 10/10
Art: 10/10
Animation: 9.5/10

Overall: 10/10
Mar 23, 2013 11:02 AM

Aug 2008
Nequam said:
hyperknees91 said:
Is it just me or does it make anyone else kinda mad that Saki wasn't willing to let Satoru use the Psychobuster to kill the fiend because it would kill him as well. But on the other hand she was perfectly fine with letting Kidoumaru get killed by the fiend if this meant it's death. Seriously the solution is the same either way....just makes her seem incredibly selfish and further makes you feel bad for the monster rats.

Amazing show regardless, but it's pretty sad you end up routing for the rats over the humans.

When you're at that high moment of letting the trigger go, sometimes you have doubts. Kiroumaru would do anything for the survival of his species, he is willing.

So is Satoru, but I guess it would be because she has a stronger bond with Satoru, so it would make sense that in either case she'd prefer to have Satoru alive.

Besides, if it were your own family member, I'm sure you would have second thoughts over having those you know get killed by spores. Its reasonable to act that way I'd say.

It's not that I don't understand her actions, it's just makes her seem pretty selfish is all. And all it really did was delay the inevitable (That somebody had to die to kill the fiend).
Mar 23, 2013 11:05 AM

Sep 2012
hyperknees91 said:
It's not that I don't understand her actions, it's just makes her seem pretty selfish is all..
Is it selfish to have stronger emotional bond with your family member than a foreigner whom you spent a few days together (and previously had a working relationship)? Or is it just some natural instinct that is very human?

Mar 23, 2013 11:11 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
symbv said:

You always point out really good things. I enjoy reading your comments :D

I like what you said about the humans having the tendency to discriminated based on appearances. Not only that, it shows that humans think that they're superior over all other animals, even if it's another species that are/can be as intelligent as them. Also, the death feedback mechanism not working against the bakenezmi is interesting, it kind of ties along with psychological distancing and dehumanization of the victim.
Mar 23, 2013 11:14 AM

Feb 2010
I feel bad for Squealer :[. Nice ending, this was a very interesting anime. Haven't seen anything that has homosexuality, slavery, perfect society, ect that. And wtf? Am I seeing this right? Maria's child is girl or boy? According to past comments the child is a boy but the subbed in this episode says it's a girl? Eh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2013 11:20 AM

Sep 2012
Nequam said:
Humans being "humanist" by nature and preferring mammals (a.k.a. dogs and cats) not being hurt over other types of species isn't really new. All animals have a tendency to discriminate based on their senses (it happens to be that humans have more of their brain allocated to discerning human faces) as a means of survival when it boils down to life and death situations (trusting someone that looks like they're angry over someone that is generally in a good mood, etc).
Actually the novel goes deeper about why the molerat gene is introduced into the non-PK human, and it is precisely to make them look so ugly that they will never be treated like cats and dogs that future human may find cute and like to keep around, so that they will always be treated as something that human will not feel attracted to and want to keep very close.

Mar 23, 2013 11:21 AM

Aug 2008
symbv said:
hyperknees91 said:
It's not that I don't understand her actions, it's just makes her seem pretty selfish is all..
Is it selfish to have stronger emotional bond with your family member than a foreigner whom you spent a few days together (and previously had a working relationship)? Or is it just some natural instinct that is very human?

I have a hard time believing she would sacrifice another human in this case. This guy isn't some stranger either, they would have failed numerous times without him and he was always a loyal person to their cause.

Perhaps it's just her attitude that bothers me. After she found a definite way to kill the fiend she barely seemed reluctant about it at all. Before she didn't even want to kill it, but now that it became "Oh let's just sacrifice the monster rat" and then everything would be fine.
Mar 23, 2013 11:23 AM

Nov 2012
10/10 i have no words,just want too read the light novels(if they are anothers historys involving the new world,or might have the history about the first cantus users? :P)
Mar 23, 2013 11:26 AM

Sep 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Perhaps it's just her attitude that bothers me. After she found a definite way to kill the fiend she barely seemed reluctant about it at all. Before she didn't even want to kill it, but now that it became "Oh let's just sacrifice the monster rat" and then everything would be fine.
One thing we need to bear in mind is that we did not get to see the deliberation that resulted in the decision that had Kiromaru sacrificing himself. I can imagine that Kiromaru volunteered himself as long as he could be guaranteed that his queen will survive and convinced Saki and Satoru that this is the best plan to go for. Also don't forget that by that point there is really NO OTHER WAY for them to eliminate the kid - perhaps bringing down the whole cave may do the trick but there is no telling how the kid can use the cantus to protect herself though and it may just result in them exposing themselves.

Also you said you have a hard time believing she would sacrifice another human in this case, but to Saki and Satoru at that time they did not come to the realization that Kiromaru is "another human".

Mar 23, 2013 11:27 AM

Jun 2011
Sad but really good episode about the queerats. Hate to say it but i called it way back on episode 2 discussion
ArcanaTrace said:
Something tells me that the rats are the NORMAL humans that got turned into rats by the psychic humans. Judging from the current episode and the synopsis of the show.

Kiroumaru is really a man dying for the survival of the humans and even protecting his queen till the end.

Saki looks so beautiful during the wedding along with cute Satoru.

The ending was nice to see everyone that is gone in both of their memories.

Awesome anime 10/10
Mar 23, 2013 11:27 AM
Nov 2011
9/10! I thought the series was great! The only thing is, I thought the episode was kind of rushed becuase they had to wrap everything up in one episode! We never get to see exactly what happens to Mamoru and Maria.. and I was hoping Saki and Satoru would kiss! But I'm glad they got married and will have a baby :)
Mar 23, 2013 11:29 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Nequam said:
Humans being "humanist" by nature and preferring mammals (a.k.a. dogs and cats) not being hurt over other types of species isn't really new. All animals have a tendency to discriminate based on their senses (it happens to be that humans have more of their brain allocated to discerning human faces) as a means of survival when it boils down to life and death situations (trusting someone that looks like they're angry over someone that is generally in a good mood, etc).

You're right it's nothing new ^^ In my contemporary moral problems class, we were talking about whether animals have rights or not, which kind of ties in with what you're saying, that humans do have more psychologically developed minds than animals, like with discerning human faces. But what if the animals can talk? Should we still treat them the same way, as if they're lower being? (Actually I don't even think we're talking about the same thing anymore. I just went off on a tangent)
Mar 23, 2013 11:33 AM

Feb 2009
Man, I'd really like to read the novel now.

Kind of surprised it seems like a lot of people didn't suspect the queerats were what was left of non cantus humans, it was hinted pretty hard in episode 4, with the reveal that only a fraction of the population has cantus and with this scene at the end especially:

Mar 23, 2013 11:33 AM
Aug 2008
tingy said:
Nequam said:

You're right it's nothing new ^^ In my contemporary moral problems class, we were talking about whether animals have rights or not, which kind of ties in with what you're saying, that humans do have more psychologically developed minds than animals, like with discerning human faces. But what if the animals can talk? Should we still treat them the same way, as if they're lower being? (Actually I don't even think we're talking about the same thing anymore. I just went off on a tangent)

Let me generalize this more. The more resemblance that animals have to humans, the more we'll be inclined to not hurt them. If these features include talking, it'd mean we would be more predisposed to not hurt said individuals as much, although with superior abilities like Cantus, we would probably still control them. Now as symbv mentioned earlier, the more ugly they are or less resemblance they are to humans (like resembling a mole), we'd be inclined to call them beasts and whatnot. However this is all under the context of having said Cantus, it may be entirely different in our modern society.

And morality can only be as applicable to the degree or extent that such species have an agency or capability in exercising said rationality. Someone lacking senses or integrative power in their brain (whether it be human or not) can't really be subjected to the same terms of our moral systems.

Nevertheless, it's somewhat sad to see that it had come down to psychic users having to exist in the first place. Scientists with psychic powers must have been doing the genome manipulation I guess...
Mar 23, 2013 11:37 AM

Oct 2012
First anime seasonal anime I watched when I found out how the anime system works. Satisfied with how this anime turned out, it gets a solid 9/10 from me and I try not to give perfect scores. Im happy with the series it wasn't your typically echi crap or other cloche type anime, it had a great story and you could really get behind th characers. It was unique how we went through Saki's life which I thought turned out well.

Overall the finale was good. The way Saki killed the fiend(I'm using it loosely) and Squeelers punishment was very interesting how he revealed he's human and Satorou confirmed it for us. My only gripe is how Maria and Mamarou's death weren't fully cleared up and how saki and satorou's relationship wasn't well done because of the bias of the director.
Mar 23, 2013 11:38 AM

Aug 2011
Fucking AMAZING ENDING. AH-MAY-ZING. I felt so freaking bad for Squealer, and how Saki ended his life was a great thing to see. The revelation of queerats being human was really something. And lastly, Saki and Satoru got married! Very conclusive ending. I leave this anime feeling a great sense of content.

10/10, and I do not give those out lightly.
Mar 23, 2013 11:47 AM

Jul 2012
What an episode.. Though the death of the Akki was kind of rushed I felt, it doesn't make the episode, or the whole series for that matter, any less fckin amazing IMHO. Though Kiroumaru died, he didn't die in vain.

Squeeler got captured and sentenced to a long and agonizing death right after his statement that queerats are humans. Meanwhile, Satoru and Saki reveal the history of queerats, their name, their genes, and that they're actually humans that got mutated. Daum. And so, Saki decides that Squeeler has had enough suffering and puts an end to it while saying her last words.

Next scenes were of Saki and Satoru's marriage! Kyaa! Couldn't help saying "Aww" <3 10 years later, Saki's pregnant with their first child! And it seems that all along she was writing a book about everything that has happened so that the people 1000 years from then doesn't make the same mistakes that they did and that change for the better happens^^ That hug of Saki and Satoru at the end.. <3

deave112 said:
Highlights of this episodes were:

YAY! FINALLY!!!

SakixSatoru FOREVER!

Love!

Bittersweet ending with the scenes showing of the loved people that Saki (and Satoru) lost; but none the less, sweet; got me humming that Coming Home song (OSTs were great!)..

Starting to read the novel (I actually found a site to read SSY! Kyaa!) Good vibes, good vibes~

For anyone who's interested or haven't heard yet; there is a possibility that the novel is getting an English translation by an official group. Which means that they'll be making and selling copies so you can hold it physically in your hands and read it! I got this information from HERE, which is also the site that I read the novel from^^ It is a translation in progress project so you will have to wait for updates, but at least you get to read it right?^^
xriceball26Mar 23, 2013 1:08 PM
Mar 23, 2013 11:55 AM

Nov 2009
I can't honestly feel any pure hatred anymore towards Squealer.
Such a conflicted feeling...

Twisted world is twisted.
Mar 23, 2013 11:55 AM

Dec 2009
The series was alright. While the overall story is excellent, and poses some interesting ethical questions, I thought the execution was sloppy. The constant dips in animation quality, often paired with equally bad pacing, really prevented the narrative from achieving true greatness and in fact in some cases nearly brought the series to its knees (most infamously with episode 5, the single worst anime episode I've seen in years).

As such I can't give the series as a whole higher than a 6/10, but the story itself is a solid 8 bordering on a 9.
Ara ara.
Mar 23, 2013 11:56 AM

Nov 2011
This show was an absolute masterpiece. This sort of thing only happens so often and I'm so fucking glad I watched this. 10/10, would give higher.
MY SHIP FROM EPISODE 1 FUCKING SAILED YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.
I'm crying infinite tears, this show was incredible. The end gave me so many mixed feelings, the animation was beautiful, the soundtrack was beautiful. Everything about this show is completely amazing and should be recommended to everyone. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's over! Definitely on my top 5!
Mar 23, 2013 11:56 AM

Sep 2012
dio_brando86 said:
Kind of surprised it seems like a lot of people didn't suspect the queerats were what was left of non cantus humans, it was hinted pretty hard in episode 4, with the reveal that only a fraction of the population has cantus and with this scene at the end especially:
This is actually a BIG MISTAKE by the anime staff, and indeed this alone brought down my opinion of this anime show considerably.

Why? Because the novel carries no such "revelation". The scene is supposed to show that when the smoke came up from the ground it took up some human-like shape and this aggravated the death feedback symptoms of the priest (who previously had his feedback triggered when he destroyed the library archive). It is never meant to hint at anything about the origin of the queerats, so the revelation of the queerat as some descendents of non-PK human is never obvious. I really blamed the anime for handling the scene badly which resulted not only in confusion but also exposing an important plot detail way too early.
symbvMar 23, 2013 12:04 PM

Mar 23, 2013 12:01 PM

Sep 2012
DoctorDoom said:
The series was alright. While the overall story is excellent, and poses some interesting ethical questions, I thought the execution was sloppy. The constant dips in animation quality, often paired with equally bad pacing, really prevented the narrative from achieving true greatness and in fact in some cases nearly brought the series to its knees (most infamously with episode 5, the single worst anime episode I've seen in years).
I think the series was great overall but all the problems you pointed out are true too and to be honest, if it is not for those problems (including some really bad mistakes including the one I mentioned above and of course the ep.5 & 10 with their directing/animation issue) I would have bought the DVDs already.

Pages (27) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

363 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2012

280 by fathandz »»
Feb 15, 4:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.