Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2013 3:13 AM

May 2012
Rika was super cute :3
Aoi is annoying. I loved it when Yozora intellectually raped her and Sena overpowered her.
Sena said it OMG!! But Kodaka >:( You're doing exactly what Rika said last episode.

So much feels for this episode. I love how they put some randomness in the middle of the eps and put the developments towards the end.
Mar 22, 2013 3:19 AM
Jun 2008
AkiraJin said:

I'm not bashing him but.. his "what did you say?" was getting overused to the point where it didn't work anymore. It's kind of mean to just ignore Sena's confession and run away, but he was pushed in the corner.
The confession done in front of all the member was a bit harsh. I blame Sena for not choosing the perfect time for the confession .
It is difficult to say "no" or "yes" in that tight situation, she is killing him alive >.<"
Mar 22, 2013 3:23 AM

Oct 2011
lol at some of these people. Sometimes I don't know what you guys watch this for. Life isn't black and white where you think people are programmed to supposed to say yes when they get asked out. There are reasons behind their actions.

Before you say Kodaka is a fag, know the reason why he was doing that than just madly blabbering your stupid mouths.

Stupid enough that people watch harem anime waiting if the guy takes the girl out lol. Wonder what's your success rate on that.
Mar 22, 2013 3:27 AM
Nov 2010
And those that talks about a MC that can make a decision as if that's something different in a harem. No, MC chooses or not makes no iota of difference - a harem is where the girls came at you. In most other situation it's the guy that does the chase.

If in real life your not so attractive but nevertheless interesting female friend confessed to you in front of your group of friends, what the hell would you do?

Just because Sena's attractive but with questionable personality somehow it's ordained the recipient of the said confession is supposed to accept? LOLz
Mar 22, 2013 3:35 AM

Dec 2012
Iasuru said:
lol at some of these people. Sometimes I don't know what you guys watch this for. Life isn't black and white where you think people are programmed to supposed to say yes when they get asked out. There are reasons behind their actions.

Before you say Kodaka is a fag, know the reason why he was doing that than just madly blabbering your stupid mouths.

Stupid enough that people watch harem anime waiting if the guy takes the girl out lol. Wonder what's your success rate on that.

Well said.
Just because he is not a horny teenager like most of you doesn't make him a '' faggot'' try to know what is his reasons first instead of just jumping in a hate bandwagon .
Seems like a lot of people are missing the point of the show.
Mar 22, 2013 3:37 AM

Jun 2009
Objurgo said:
-Quasar said:
What a faggot.

Oh well, harem mc gonna do what they always does.

Kodaka isn't a typical harem MC he actually has reasons for feigning ignorance, Don't make pointless comments :P

People who read the novel should stop calling out comments like mine. This is about the "episode" so of course if he has some bullshit reasons to feign ignorance. I sure hell don't know neither some people in here.

This is about the anime not the novel. Although, If I find the real reason why, my opinion still won't change much about him.
Mar 22, 2013 3:40 AM

Dec 2012
tsudecimo said:
Iasuru said:

Well said.
Just because he is not a horny teenager like most of you doesn't make him a '' faggot'' try to know what is his reasons first instead of just jumping in a hate bandwagon .
Seems like a lot of people are missing the point of the show.

It's probably too complicated for them to understand or they aren't old enough yet to get the bigger picture, They complain that he isn't saying "YESHOLYSHITGURLS EREWHERE" But then they complain because they think he is a 'typical harem mc'
Mar 22, 2013 3:44 AM

Dec 2012
-Quasar said:
Objurgo said:
-Quasar said:
What a faggot.

Kodaka isn't a typical harem MC he actually has reasons for feigning ignorance, Don't make pointless comments :P

People who read the novel should stop calling out comments like mine. This is about the "episode" so of course if he has some bullshit reasons to feign ignorance. I sure hell don't know neither some people in here.

This is about the anime not the novel. Although, If I find the real reason why, my opinion still won't change much about him.
-Quasar said:
Objurgo said:
-Quasar said:
What a faggot.

`

Lol, I have stated that I haven't read the novel so you're invalid 'point' is worth even less.
Mar 22, 2013 3:49 AM

Jun 2009
Objurgo said:
Lol, I have stated that I haven't read the novel so you're invalid 'point' is worth even less.

"Kodaka isn't your typical harem MC"

You make it sound like you know more. Sorry, I didn't know all your comments are just baseless subjective "assumptions". My bad.
Mar 22, 2013 3:53 AM

Dec 2012
-Quasar said:
Objurgo said:

You make it sound like you know more. Sorry, I didn't know all your comments are just baseless subjective "assumptions". My bad.

I do because I pay attention and don't act like a pre-teen that seems to be ignoring the point of the show who still uses homosexuality as an insult
Mar 22, 2013 3:57 AM
Aug 2012
-Quasar said:
Objurgo said:

"Oh well, harem mc gonna do what they always does." Sorry but this makes it look like you know all about harem mcs. Idiots like you don't even know why you are watching a show and your comments are even more retarded.

Iasuru said:

Great way to put it.

Mar 22, 2013 3:59 AM

Jun 2009
Objurgo said:
I do because I pay attention and don't act like a pre-teen that seems to be ignoring the point of the show who still uses homosexuality as an insult

Pay attention to what? The anime hasn't revealed yet why he acts that way although it has been mentioned and why are you so sure that isn't just probably another lame reason to justify his sob story of not accepting the feelings of others? Tell me oh so mature one.
Mar 22, 2013 4:01 AM

Jun 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
-Quasar said:
Objurgo said:

"Oh well, harem mc gonna do what they always does." Sorry but this makes it look like you know all about harem mcs. Idiots like you don't even know why you are watching a show and your comments are even more retarded.

It's my opinion based on this episode. Are you offended? Deal with it.
Mar 22, 2013 4:01 AM
Aug 2012
-Quasar said:
Objurgo said:

Pay attention to what? The anime hasn't revealed yet why he acts that way although it has been mentioned and why are you so sure that isn't just probably another lame reason to justify his sob story of not accepting the feelings of others? Tell me oh so mature one.

Go back and watch the last few minutes of episode 10. Seriously pay attention and keep your eyes open this time.

Mar 22, 2013 4:04 AM

Jun 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
-Quasar said:
Objurgo said:

Go back and watch the last few minutes of episode 10. Seriously pay attention.

You should pay attention to my comment. I said "it has been already mentioned" meaning, I know the previous episode tell he has reasons why he acts that way.

My point is, the real reason could not even be a good one to begin with thus my premature comment on "this" episode. Yes, that opinion could change in the next episode if his reasons are legit (doubt it).
Mar 22, 2013 4:08 AM

Dec 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
-Quasar said:
Objurgo said:

Pay attention to what? The anime hasn't revealed yet why he acts that way although it has been mentioned

Go back and watch the last few minutes of episode 10. Seriously pay attention and keep your eyes open this time.

"although it has been mentioned" and then you ask me to explain......
Mar 22, 2013 4:09 AM
Aug 2012
-Quasar said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
-Quasar said:
Objurgo said:

Go back and watch the last few minutes of episode 10. Seriously pay attention.

You should pay attention to my comment. I said "it has been already mentioned" meaning, I know the previous episode tell he has reasons why he acts that way.

My point is, the real reason could not even be a good one to begin with.

Yeah right if you want to bash a character no reason would be good enough for you dumbass. Also don't try to act like a know-it-all when people point out your mistakes. Lastly try to keep your eyes open while watching a show and think before making retarded comments.

Mar 22, 2013 4:13 AM

Feb 2013
Woah!!

Holy ending crazy.....
Mar 22, 2013 4:15 AM

Jun 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Yeah right if you want to bash a character no reason would be good enough for you dumbass. Also don't try to act like a know-it-all when people point out your mistakes. Lastly try to keep your eyes open while watching a show and think before making retarded comments.

Haha I have a reason, this episode. So far, I don't care about his "reasons" or whatever excuse you wanna call it. This episode hasn't revealed that "reasons" yet so why can't you leave my comment alone? Sorry for insulting your typical harem MC if I offended you.
Mar 22, 2013 4:23 AM
Aug 2012
-Quasar said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Haha I have a reason, this episode. So far, I don't care about his "reasons" or whatever excuse you wanna call it. This episode hasn't revealed that "reasons" yet so why can't you leave my comment alone? Sorry for insulting your typical harem MC if I offended you.

If you hate a character for a single episode then i don't know why you watch anime. I try to understand the reasons for someone's actions before liking or hating that character. Well i shouldn't really be offended by dumb comments from a little kid...........who tries to change his comments whenever someone points a mistake.
Dragon_Slayer_XMar 22, 2013 4:31 AM

Mar 22, 2013 4:28 AM

Jun 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
If you hate a character for a single episode then i don't know why you watch anime. I try to understands the reasons for someone's actions before liking or hating that character. Well i shouldn't really be offended by dumb comments from a little kid...........who tries to change his comments whenever someone points a mistake.

Insult =/= Hating

Hate is a strong word you know. You shouldn't be using it against me when it comes to Kodaka because I'm indifferent about him.

Funny and ironic how can someone call me a little kid while all of your comments had to include insults just to get a point across. Really mature there tough guy.
Mar 22, 2013 4:33 AM
Aug 2012
-Quasar said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
If you hate a character for a single episode then i don't know why you watch anime. I try to understands the reasons for someone's actions before liking or hating that character. Well i shouldn't really be offended by dumb comments from a little kid...........who tries to change his comments whenever someone points a mistake.

Insult =/= Hating

Hate is a strong word you know. You shouldn't be using it against me when it comes to Kodaka because I'm indifferent about him.

Funny and ironic how can someone call me a little kid while all of your comments had to include insults just to get a point across. Really mature there tough guy.

Sorry some people doesn't get anything if you talk to them nicely. Sorry for insulting you kid.

Mar 22, 2013 4:37 AM

Jun 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Sorry some people doesn't get anything if you talk to them nicely. Sorry for insulting you kid.

Hey you came back. Did calling your hypocrisy hurt you that much?

All of your replies in here includes "dumbass", "retarded" etc. well, as far as your comments reply towards me is concerned. Nice try though tough guy.
Mar 22, 2013 4:41 AM
Dec 2012
Can't wait for the next episode. I wonder how Kodaka will respond that
Mar 22, 2013 4:43 AM

May 2010
Why did they have to ruin the anime like that? For once, an anime with potential comes around and they choose to ruin it with a pussy ass character like Kodaka....
Mar 22, 2013 4:52 AM
Aug 2012
-Quasar said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Hey you came back. Did calling your hypocrisy hurt you that much?

All of your replies in here includes "dumbass", "retarded" etc. well, as far as your comments reply towards me is concerned. Nice try though tough guy.

Well most comments just say Kodaka is a typical harem mc and no reason would be good enough to change your opinion. Some people really gave some points before though but sadly you missed them. Do you want me to remove the insults if you are so concerned about them............those are probably the only thing that caught you attention. Like i said sorry again for throwing so many insults........don't cry kid. I only came back because i was feeling a little bad for insulting you but guess that wasn't needed.

Mar 22, 2013 4:54 AM

Sep 2011
Dammit Kodaka you're such a prick. Don't just run away though I may understand your feelings.

Mar 22, 2013 4:57 AM
Jun 2008
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
.......don't cry kid.
hate to bulge in... but please stop calling people kid -_-"
It sound like you are more mature than he is ...

Mar 22, 2013 5:00 AM
Oct 2007
Kodaka is a dick, Goddess Meat FTW
Mar 22, 2013 5:03 AM
Aug 2012
MorningGlory said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
.......don't cry kid.
hate to bulge in... but please stop calling people kid -_-"
It sound like you are more mature than he is ...

You know that wasn't my intention. It's how i usually talk to people who make ignorant comments without solid reasons. Well i will stop for now..............maybe i took it a bit too far.

Mar 22, 2013 5:04 AM

Apr 2012
God Kodaka can't change the fact that everybody has feelings for him, but god, be a man and get yourself with Rika or Sena, I don't mind...

Rika has improved a lot in my harem endin ranking points xD
Mar 22, 2013 5:27 AM

May 2012
can't believe theres only 1 episode left in this season x.x

I hope they end off the series in a good way :/
Mar 22, 2013 5:35 AM

Dec 2011
gah I really wonder who'll end up with kodaka in the end.
Yusa's so annoying, Yozora & Sena ftw

LasDen said:
Kodaka...OMG...that was awkward and a bit mean...but i get his intetions...
Mar 22, 2013 5:36 AM

Jun 2009
Ok drama ending in the last episode where Kodaka will mostlikely not choose a girl. Rika is still the best girl here, loved her costumes in this ep. But the most important thing in this ep was this:

Mar 22, 2013 6:49 AM

Dec 2012
I'm going to disagree to a certain degree with the people that are saying that Kodaka
Just wants to protect the friendship club. A person doesn't have this reaction
when being confessed to, I'm hoping they explain more on the last ep what may have happened for him to act the way he did in those last few minutes
Mar 22, 2013 6:54 AM

Dec 2012
Objurgo said:
I'm going to disagree to a certain degree with the people that are saying that Kodaka
when being confessed to, I'm hoping they explain more on the last ep what may have happened for him to act like he did in that last few minutes

There might be more we have to wait for vol 9 to find out more since the author said
Mar 22, 2013 7:02 AM
Jan 2010
Careful with the spoilers, tsudecimo. We already know that you know a lot about the light novels, but give those anime-only viewers a chance to give their opinions without being tainted with the future.

Speaking about opinions, by the way, stop calling out on people who don't agree on your opinions, Dragon_Slayer_X.
Mar 22, 2013 7:04 AM

Apr 2012
As a fan of Kodaka x Sena, I hate to admit it but Sena just doomed herself to lose. I guess it's gonna go with Kodaka x Yozora, shame since I don't really like Yozora that much compared to Sena or Rika...
Mar 22, 2013 7:06 AM

Dec 2012
tsudecimo said:
Objurgo said:
when being confessed to, I'm hoping they explain more on the last ep what may have happened for him to act like he did in that last few minutes

There might be more we have to wait for vol 9 to find out more since the author said

Mar 22, 2013 7:18 AM
Mar 2013
GuiltyKing said:
For fuck's sake, Kodaka, get your freaking act together and man up, coward.

^ This.
Mar 22, 2013 7:19 AM

Jan 2013
Warteboy said:
As a fan of Kodaka x Sena, I hate to admit it but Sena just doomed herself to lose. I guess it's gonna go with Kodaka x Yozora, shame since I don't really like Yozora that much compared to Sena or Rika...

I agree. It will really piss me off if he throws the 2 girls to the curb that help him get out of his slump. If he chooses Yozora over Sena or Rika I will quit life.
Mar 22, 2013 7:28 AM

May 2012
Damn! That was a good episode, Rika is officially my favorite now, she's so cute! If not Sena then I really hope she and Kodaka will end up together, after all these two have the best connection. <3
About Sena, that was a really brave confession but what a terrible timing and place! Guuurl, those are things you say in private! ><" How did she expect that Kodaka will react? Even though that was really douchie of him, but she should have figure him out by now.
And poor Yozora, I never thought I'd say that but I actually stopped hating her from this episode, and I was sure she and Sena will finally get along, but NOW she has my Permission to hate her, I mean, Sena knew about her feelings, couldn't she at least talk to him without her in the room?
That was kinda fucked up.
But I loved how she stood up against Aoi, at some point she got really desperate, why wouldn't she just ask to join the club? What a weird ass girl.
Mar 22, 2013 7:28 AM

May 2010
Man another point for rika......love her.

I really feel bad for aoi..I mean a normal person within those weirdos,i wonder how she felt when they behaved with her like that.

What the...Sena confessed so bluntly & kodaka being kodaka,took it calmly & handled the situation somehow but...how long he is going to run away from all these things about club members loving her?
Mar 22, 2013 7:31 AM
Aug 2012
Orix said:
Careful with the spoilers, tsudecimo. We already know that you know a lot about the light novels, but give those anime-only viewers a chance to give their opinions without being tainted with the future.

Speaking about opinions, by the way, stop calling out on people who don't agree on your opinions, Dragon_Slayer_X.

If only your comment that time was anything worthwhile. Am i lashing out at everyone here? Nope......only the one's who are making ignorant comments. Oh please don't start comparing Kodaka with Makoto like that time.

Mar 22, 2013 7:36 AM
Jan 2010
^ I may have posted out of rage back then. Well, there's still one episode for Kodaka to try to clarify things regarding his personality and social illnesses. Episode 12 better deliver.
Mar 22, 2013 7:38 AM

Nov 2012
Jeez, what an episode.
First segment with Rika was really funny, but it also shows (again) that they have some special connection. Found it odd that Rika didn't bring up the subject of on-purpose dense Kodaka again (I'm guessing to avoid negative reactions), but Kodaka just acted like that conversation had never taken place. Anyway, I was first rooting for Sena but Rika has also grown on me, an ending with any of them would be nice.
Hilarious segment with red-haired girl... hahaha. I found it interesting that there are two series airing that have a red haired girl trying to enforce the school rules (as if there weren't enough parallels between Oreshura and Haganai already), I really thought Yusa would either join the club right away or the guys would bring in Kate as a supervisor in an attempt to shut her mouth (what a missed oportunity T_T). Oh, and they also explained that Maria wasn't truly a sister, that bugged me from the very beginning. Even in an anime, it felt way out of place. Nice.

That Sena... Now that's a weird way to confess. I wonder if they would later explain why Sena confessed this way, like she was in a trance or something. The only thing that comes to my mind is that she was trying to cockblock the other girls by doing it first and in front of them (can you say cockblock for girls? I'm not a native speaker XD). Then Kodaka's reaction, he's reaching Shinji levels... though it was hilarious how he tried to keep up his dense act, but still he was incredibly rude to Sena. And Yozora shitting bricks... priceless.
Sadly, I don't think Kodaka will get his shit together, at least not with one episode left. Guess I'll have to read the novels after the season finale.

Fun fact: "Seno" means breast in Spanish (it's the polite word for it). I'd bet a Spanish translation of the anime (or LNs) would include many playword jokes on this fact.
5/5
kchorrex2012Mar 22, 2013 7:44 AM
Mar 22, 2013 7:38 AM

Jul 2011
So...the first confession is from Sena huh?! Now, seen that most likely there will be a 3rd season, then Kodaka will continue to run away for another 12-13 episodes? This will really piss me off...
Mar 22, 2013 7:41 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:

awwwwwww snaaaap

tsudecimo said:
They keep coming...
tsudecimo said:
Ignorant comments .....ignorant comments everywhere..

they're multiplying like rabbits!
Mar 22, 2013 7:47 AM

Dec 2012
Objurgo said:
tsudecimo said:
Objurgo said:

Seeing as the novels and the anime is really popular in Japan a third season is very likely as soon as there is more material but

Orix said:

I didn't actually read the novel(i check summaries of it and spoilers and talk to the LN readers) but i'm putting anything in spoiler tags anyway .
Mar 22, 2013 8:07 AM

Apr 2011
because of the ending of this episode i can see a season 3 taking place after this season hopefully
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.