Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 21, 2013 8:37 PM

Mar 2008
Whoosh that ending sure was sudden. Rika still my number 1 girl.

Honestly feel sorry for Kodaka. He got pushed into a corner and just did what came to him instinctively. It wasn't the nicest thing and he's just delaying the inevitable but this episode clearly demonstrated how much everyone cares about the neighbours club. Sena seemed the densest to the situation if anything by saying such a thing so publicly. Might be the whole rich girl getting what she wants stereotype they're trying to portray.
Mar 21, 2013 8:37 PM

Oct 2012
Great episode, loved the ending about how Sena delt with the Kid and how she anounced her love & wanted to get married >_< .... awesome

Mar 21, 2013 8:44 PM

Jan 2012
and MEAT draws first blood!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 21, 2013 8:53 PM

Mar 2013
Way to go anime
Way to jump ahead of the light novel author, and then create a novel ending that the author may or may not have actually approved
Way to tell us "hey guys! no season 3! we're tired of this!"
And guess what?
It was still a good episode...
Mar 21, 2013 9:16 PM

May 2011
The Hell. I am still 17. There is no way I want to marry now. If it was me as Kodaka.
Still it is kind of coward of him not to choose any of them.
Is it only me thinking that he might have been in trauma before regarding love issues (as I never read the LN). Hope it should be the reason.
If the author is not giving the reason, only because want to have friends is the sole reason I will absolutely turn into rage mode.
Such an opposite to Araragi-kun. Instead of coward I could say Kodaka, you have gut!

Really love the development of Yozora. Hope she will shine more. Now we see the darker side of Sena. The author sure know how to balance the character. But as always, when we have been friend long enough then we will know ones true colour :D
Mar 21, 2013 9:19 PM

May 2011
rodac said:
rupok93 said:
how the hell doesn't Rika know the male anatomy when she is apparently a brilliant scientist lol.

Well this is a Christian school...maybe they got their biology texts from Texas...

I also think about that, guess Rika never read the uncensored one even though she read a lot of doujin before lol
Mar 21, 2013 9:19 PM

Jul 2009
well to his credit, it's a slippery slope. he chooses one, then it'll be awkward with the others. this isn't anime you know, harems dont exist in real life.

SOMEBODY GONNA GET HURT.
Mar 21, 2013 9:39 PM
Jun 2008
co_flame said:
Sena seemed the densest to the situation if anything by saying such a thing so publicly. Might be the whole rich girl getting what she wants stereotype they're trying to portray.
She was drunk playing games and did not realize what she was talking.I guess playing exciting games will tend to make people to be more frank and straight forward..
Mar 21, 2013 9:39 PM

May 2012
Best episode of the series so far.

Yozora was awesome, even Sena was awesome for a change.

and Dat ending.
Mar 21, 2013 10:02 PM

Jun 2008
GuiltyKing said:
For fuck's sake, Kodaka, get your freaking act together and man up, coward.

I hate to say it, but I agree....

He's trying to spare the others, but that display at the end was straight up low.

The final episode should be very interesting.
Mar 21, 2013 10:06 PM

Dec 2012
Awwwwwwwwww SENA ♥

Mar 21, 2013 10:18 PM
Oct 2010
Madara31 said:
I suppose it's kinda refreshing to have a male harem lead who isn't dense, but I'm not sure that ignoring the feelings of those around him is any better. I kinda felt bad for Sena that Kodaka just completely walked out on her and tried to act as though nothing happened. That's just mean.
I agree completely...

I understand his hesitation before, he was delaying taking a decision for the rest of the club to bond better.

But with the cat so blatantly out of the bag, he is now just running away... Literally even.

... I just hope he gets it together quickly. Freaking out for a moment is forgivable, leaving the poor girl that just confessed hanging for too long isn't...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 21, 2013 10:22 PM
Aug 2012
bunik34 said:
Hoping for a nice boat ending. MC deserves it.

I really want to know why dumbass.........he is not playing them all like Makoto. You can go by yourself if you like that boat so much.

Btw people who are so keen on bashing Kodaka.......put yourself in that situation and think what you would do. He was totally cornered at that moment and couldn't think of what to do. Many of us would probably run away in those type to situations where we have totally no idea what to do.

What do you want him to do...........accept Sena's confession and upset everyone in the club or reject her and in a process lose another friend. It would be a losing situation for him no matter what. Man think of the situation before bashing a character. Yeah he maybe selfish for putting up this act of ignorance and being afraid of change but would the club stay together without his acting??? Think before you say "yeah it would have been the same" or something lame like that.

Also they took out too many chapters out of volume 8. They should have animated up to volume 7 and left volume 8 and 9 for season 3. Next episode is going to be a good one if they don't rush it too much.
Dragon_Slayer_XMar 21, 2013 10:44 PM

Mar 21, 2013 10:34 PM
Jan 2010
^ Actually, he is. Although not straight up like Makoto.

Ironically, if he is playing a galge, he was playing the Neighbor's Club like how Yozora handled the otome game she played earlier nto the series.
Mar 21, 2013 10:44 PM

Mar 2008
MorningGlory said:
co_flame said:
Sena seemed the densest to the situation if anything by saying such a thing so publicly. Might be the whole rich girl getting what she wants stereotype they're trying to portray.
She was drunk playing games and did not realize what she was talking.I guess playing exciting games will tend to make people to be more frank and straight forward..

It's true that she did was not aware of what she was saying until kodaka did his usual act of pretending not to hear, at which point she noticed. i haven't read the LNs but hopefully we'll get the fallout on everyones response next week.
Mar 21, 2013 10:50 PM
Aug 2012
Orix said:
^ Actually, he is. Although not straight up like Makoto.

Ironically, if he is playing a galge, he was playing the Neighbor's Club like how Yozora handled the otome game she played earlier nto the series.

You know that your making stupid comments right? For one Yozora ignored everyone and went after only one guys in that game and ended up all alone. Kodaka isn't doing that......he is trying to treat everyone the same and avoiding romance. Seriously comparing him to the douchebag called Makoto..........are you people insane or just blind???

Mar 21, 2013 10:55 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
The novel translations aren't past this episode yet... from this point on, I'm in the dark again. Kind of wanted to read it before I watched it, but this works out better I guess. At least I only need to wait one more week!
Mar 21, 2013 11:38 PM
Dec 2012
I am very curious to what is causing him to hide his emotions so much. Is it fear of the club disbanding/breaking up due to jealousy, is it somehow tied to Yozora and how she started to shake when Meat said "Marry me... I love you," maybe something tied to his Dad, or does he really just want to date the student council president due to how perfect she is and just keep feigning ignorance to everyone in the club's emotions? The last one might be a little of a stretch, but anything is possible!
Mar 21, 2013 11:40 PM

Jan 2009
Tl;dr Rika > all.
So I guess Rika finally passed Yozora in being just plain awesome.
Sena's still far behind both of them.
And Kodaka's pretending not to understand what's going on around him is starting to get on my nerves, even if it's perfectly understandable with his mindset.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 22, 2013 12:01 AM
Mar 2013
To the people saying he should have confronted her on it, let's bring up a few things:
1) He has not actually chosen any of the girls. He most likely likes Rika a bit more, as the romance between them has been building up far more than the others. If he were to confront Sena, there really wouldn't be any answer that would work.
2) You're trying to tell me that when suddenly confronted with that out of nowhere, it's a pussy move to run? That was pretty much his only option. Saying something like "I'll think about it" doesn't mean I'll think about it. It's the same thing as running away, except with more false hope. When you actually think about it, running was the good thing to do, as now he has time to sort out his own feelings (yeah, he has feelings too, in case you didn't know), and think heavily about what he can possibly do.

Keep in mind, when I say it was the good thing to do, I do mean good for everyone, him included. He could have just said "I'm sorry to all of you. I only want to be friends" and leave the club altogether. But then again, when you're put on the spot, you don't really have time to think about things. You have to make a split second decision, but I guess you guys are all able to do find the best decision and make it in a heart beat really easily. Congratulations to you then.
Mar 22, 2013 12:03 AM

Jun 2010
Omg. Omg. Omg. This episode. Omg, need to carch my breath.

Phew, First of all that Rika x Kodaka scene. Seems like Kodaka blushing when seeing Rika is happening a lot. Maybe it hints that it will go Rika route? GO! Rika was so cute in the clinic scene.
What's that red camera thingy? I bet its from the Student Council President who will be the focus next episode.

Rika's outfit in the second half<3

Really lol'd hard when Yozora and Sena owning Yusa. LOL at Sena using her powers like a BAWS.

Speaking of Sena, woah. In the first half I was totally thinking that it will go Rika route. And then this. DAMN. I almost died. Ohmygod. Sena manning up. Sena being Sena. Sena ftw. Holy shit, I don't mind Sena nor Rika route. OR BOTH. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Rika being sad with Kodaka being a pussy.

Meanwhile Yozora just crying in the corner. Rofl.

Fuck you Kodaka, the comments said it all.
Mar 22, 2013 12:05 AM

Oct 2010
xxJing said:
People are writing off a Rika ending, but I think you can expect it to happen. Why I am saying this is, if you notice the interactions between the characters, Yozora and Sena interactions seem kind of 1 sided.

Yozora is a selfish coward, she is overcoming the selfish part little by little, but it still remains that she is super self-conscious and afraid of any interaction with others. She will also use anything to her advantage. Whenever Yozora interacted with Kodaka, it was always Kodaka correcting her or giving her some feedback, you almost never see her bring out character development in Kodaka.

Sena is the same thing, Kodaka makes Sena a better person, and she likes Kodaka because of that but the opposite is not exactly true.

The only characters that have had a memorable impact on Kodaka are Rika, Pegasus, and Kate.

Rika keeps pressuring him about love, lust, friendship and everything, she does not let up. He has shown to only really have back and forth with Rika that seems to have both of them develop. Then there is the most important thing, Rika is the only girl he has really shown sexual interest in. When he saw Sena naked, he just completely pretended like he didn't. He didn't mean to say it out loud but he did say that Rika was totally his type, and he just does not like her personality, which I think is a lie. Also as hinted with the scene with kobato and her middle school classmates, Im pretty sure Rika actually likes Kodaka, the fact that it doesn't seem serious is simply because of the way she presents herself.

I think we can definitely rule in a Rika ending.

Rika is only my second favorite character, there are probably very few of us, but I am a huge fan of Kate :)

good point.
I also root for Rika!

However,Yozora seems to have some interest in Kodaka temperament since she show interest in the gangster-like guy in the gal game that Sena let her play....We can't deny this possibility although she may only have interest in that gal-game character due to his similarity to Kodaka..

About Sena,I don't think this is the only thing that make she like Kodaka..I think what really make Sena attracted to Kodaka is his attitude toward herself.Every boy besides her call her 'Sena-sama' and treat her like queen,but Kodaka will scold her when she do sth wrong..In short,she see evry male except her father and Kodaka as 'slave' and only Kodaka make she feel like herself is at the same position with him.Moreover,Kodaka dare to fight those gangster to prevent her to been bullied.So,their position and Kodaka's determination to protect her(in short,heroism) is what I think that make Sena like Kodaka..

about Rika,I think Kodaka is not sexually aroused by Rika.He was just embarrassed .If other character act like Rika,Kodaka will also feel the embarrassment .The only thing that distinct Rika with the group is Rika know Kodaka best.Kodaka won't admit he saw Sena body is because of his reluctancy to let Sena to be fluster and feel shameful..I think if Rika is in same situation,Kodaka will also act like this..

and,why Pegasus?
Signature Removed
Mar 22, 2013 12:10 AM

Dec 2012
Wow. Everyone's reaction at the end not even Sena realised what she had just said, People are probably going to start thinking of me in a shitty way (not that I actually care) but I feel like Kodaka and I are the same in certain ways, though the reason why I act like him is probably different than the reason he does, though I may be wrong about that it could be for similar reasons we'll wait and see. Right now it doesn't look like they could wrap the series up next episode it's unless it's some cheap out ending I see potential for another season. No I don't read manga so I don't care what's going on with the manga version of this.
Mar 22, 2013 12:23 AM

Mar 2012
This series just redeemed itself with this episode. Sena and Yozora are op, first of all, and it looks like we're up for a great ending. No more harem-drag-along, I suppose. It remains to see whether there's going to be any real resolution.

And I still think Rika deserves Kodaka the most, as she seems to be the one who understands him out of everyone.
Mar 22, 2013 12:25 AM
Jan 2010
For one Yozora ignored everyone and went after only one guys in that game and ended up all alone. Kodaka isn't doing that......he is trying to treat everyone the same and avoiding romance. Seriously comparing him to the douchebag called Makoto..........are you people insane or just blind???

I stand corrected. Yozora is better than Kodaka because at least she wasn't giving those boys false hopes. On the other hand, Kodaka has raised the flags of the girls, but refuses to push through. I admit that the comparison with Makoto may be inaccurate, but Kodaka are just as rage-inducing as Makoto at this stage.

2) You're trying to tell me that when suddenly confronted with that out of nowhere, it's a pussy move to run? That was pretty much his only option. Saying something like "I'll think about it" doesn't mean I'll think about it. It's the same thing as running away, except with more false hope. When you actually think about it, running was the good thing to do, as now he has time to sort out his own feelings (yeah, he has feelings too, in case you didn't know), and think heavily about what he can possibly do.

He just delayed the BAD END by doing so. Then again, unless he drastically changes, all of his routes will go to a BAD END eventually.

Somebody must punch some sense into Kodaka, seriously.
Mar 22, 2013 12:38 AM

Aug 2010
A very intense ending to an overall good episode, though I personally liked this moment the most (especially after all the attention Niku has been hogging this season and the amount of stuff Yozora had to endure):

What I'm really worried about is the future of this series, one episode does not seem enough to make a proper ending, so it will probably finish with a cliffhanger. And then comes the question whether there will be another season or not. From a strictly narrative point of view the following should happen: Rika's contribution has probably been exhausted, Sena has to be refused (confessing before the main girl almost completely rules out her winning), Yozora needs character development and maybe a romantic victory and we are done with everything (I don't see much of a chance for Yukimura/Kobato/Kate development, they are minor characters at this point). It could fill out another season probably with some fillers thrown in. Let's hope for the best.
Mar 22, 2013 12:40 AM
Feb 2013
What Sena said was clear as water. Still hoping for Rika though.
Mar 22, 2013 12:42 AM

Dec 2012
Ignorant comments .....ignorant comments everywhere..

As for those curious what the ending gonna be:
Mar 22, 2013 12:42 AM
Sep 2012
I have to agree with Kodaka - Rikka looks so cute when she's sick. I was laughing when Rikka asked Kodaka to read that sex scene in her BL novel - while she was recording it! Haha!

Kodaka's reaction to Aoi not thinking of him as some criminal was funny too, but Aoi invading their club to shut it down was so funny! I loved how Yozora was able to counter Aoi using the same rules that Aoi was using to shut the club down. I also loved seeing Sena unleash her inner Yozora against Aoi - not just for the sake of the club, but also because she was interfering with her eroge. LOL

That confession came out of nowhere too. I know that Kodaka was trying to avoid the subject, but just running out like that wasn't nice at all. I had the same disappointment that Rikka had at that moment.
Mar 22, 2013 12:48 AM

Jun 2009
What a faggot.

Oh well, harem mc gonna do what they always does.
Mar 22, 2013 12:54 AM

Nov 2012
Man, poor Sena and Kodaka, poor guy was so overwhelmed he didn't know what to do so he ran. Can't say I blame him, that's pretty much a lose lose situation to be in. Somebody's going to get hurt.(Unless of course he likes Sena)

Also want hear some of Yozora's thoughts surrounding the marriage and Kodoka! More than just body language!

Mar 22, 2013 12:54 AM

Aug 2008
Hmm. An accidental confession being bluntly being delivered in front of everyone nonchalantly by someone being unaware of their surroundings. Nice.
Mar 22, 2013 1:01 AM

Jan 2008
thats so like Sena♥♥♥ without her that show would be a waste of time ^^ but now i get curious whats his problem o.O i mean that girl is pure win, big time ^^

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Mar 22, 2013 1:14 AM

Dec 2011
Yozora overwhelming Aoi at her own game was fun. But then Aoi comes up with something where she is actually right (turns out Maria was even more useless and pointless than she already appeared to be), so in steps Sena to save the day with blackmail...
... and then proceeds to spoil things further by confessing to Kodaka, without even realising she's doing it.

Of course, Kodaka tries to ignore it all, pretending as usual that he didn't hear her.

But it's obvious that he did, and Rika knows his game.

The pretense cannot last much longer.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 22, 2013 1:22 AM

May 2012
HAHA I love this. I am thoroughly amused. Keep doing your thing kodaka.
Mar 22, 2013 2:11 AM

Sep 2012
I'm having a good feeling there's going to be another season because they can't wrap all this up in the next one. Lol.

But this episode was alright, Kodaka being that ignorant get's annoying..
Mar 22, 2013 2:12 AM

Dec 2012
-Quasar said:
What a faggot.

Kodaka isn't a typical harem MC he actually has reasons for feigning ignorance, Don't make pointless comments :P
Mar 22, 2013 2:16 AM

Feb 2012
Pathetic, cowardly Kodaka!! Sena just confessed and he runs off! Talk about rude!! I really like Sena, but if Kodaka is going to act that way, she deserves to be with someone better!! Unless Kodaka changes for the better and accepts her feelings!

Rika is simply cool! I'd want to be friends if I'd meet someone like her. lol
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 22, 2013 2:17 AM

Nov 2008
Y'know, Kodaka wouldn't get this problem if he pretend he's gay...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 22, 2013 2:20 AM

May 2012
WTF Kodaka?! Don't just pussy out like that! Anyway, mad respect to Sena for stepping up and confessing her feelings. I didn't think any of those girls would ever have the guts to tell Kodaka how they felt, but boy was I wrong! It's really refreshing to have things heat up and get serious in this anime for once. As of right now, I'm officially on the Kodaka x Sena bandwagon! :D
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Mar 22, 2013 2:22 AM

Dec 2012
They keep coming...
tsudecimo said:
Mar 22, 2013 2:26 AM

Dec 2011
She confessed! AHHHH!!! How unconventional... but yes!

I love how Yusa bursted inside the Neighbor's Club... been a long time since a new character popped in this room.

And... looks like the StuCo president is talking to Kodaka in next ep. Can't wait.
FijiMar 22, 2013 2:30 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2013 2:32 AM

Oct 2010
I really hope it won't. But it'll probably have your standard no body wins ending. Nonetheless I really like this season.
And I really dig Kodaka's personality here. How he can suddenly change from this friendly and calm person to someone that has pain and fear. I want to know more about that
Mar 22, 2013 2:39 AM

Oct 2011
Rika officially my #1 girl. Sena falls to #2. Rika was just hilarious for like the 100th straight time.

Kodaka keeps running away from friendships and relationships. I wonder why? Probably something to do with Yozora and he left her so he's not confident about something serious incase he leaves again or something. Or could be club disbanding if ever there are problems in serious relationship
Mar 22, 2013 2:46 AM
Feb 2013
How many more times will you run, Kodaka?

I'm not bashing him but.. his "what did you say?" was getting overused to the point where it didn't work anymore. It's kind of mean to just ignore Sena's confession and run away, but he was pushed in the corner.

They're too young to get married anyway... so yeah.

Rika ftw.
AkiraJinMar 22, 2013 2:54 AM
Mar 22, 2013 2:48 AM
Feb 2013
Now its finaly done!!!! THE GOD OF FAGGOTNESS AWAKENED!

The japanese guys shows his non-existent balls. He transformed to a total faggot. Thats like in every 95 % Anime out there. Its a unwritten rule.

I hoped for a bit more, but in the end i guess you cant avoid sth. like that.

If some beautiful, busty women confess to you whats your reaction:

"O sorry i didnt listen...i was busy with being a fag. " hell NO

its: " Lets bang in the other room b!tch! I am so damn ready !"

2) What made this moment suck even more was THIS worthless crap filled in the episode. Up until 0:00 until 3 minutes before the end it was only WORTHLESS. Waste of time. No important. You could have shorten the episode to the last 3 minutes and you would miss nothing.

Final Words: Kodakas jackass reaction fucked up the anime. THERE is no such pussy out in the world! And there is no sympathy for that! The anime became cheap trash.

After about 23 Episodes (1 & NEXT ) he pussies out. They should make him look like a worm, after this. Because thats more suited.
Seregon501Mar 22, 2013 2:52 AM
Mar 22, 2013 2:51 AM
Aug 2012
-Quasar said:
What a faggot.

Right back at you. People like you watch a anime with your eyes closed and make idiotic comments. Or is there some problem with your heads?

tsudecimo said:

As for those curious what the ending gonna be:

Nice way to put it.

Mar 22, 2013 2:55 AM
Aug 2012
Seregon501 said:
Now its finaly done!!!! THE GOD OF FAGGOTNESS AWAKENED!

The japanese guys shows his non-existent balls. He transformed to a total faggot. Thats like in every 95 % Anime out there. Its a unwritten rule.

I hoped for a bit more, but in the end i guess you cant avoid sth. like that.

If some beautiful, busty women confess to you whats your reaction:

"O sorry i didnt listen...i was busy with being a fag. " hell NO

its: " Lets bang in the other room b!tch! I am so damn ready !"

2) What made this moment suck even more was THIS worthless crap filled in the episode. Up until 0:00 until 3 minutes before the end it was only WORTHLESS. Waste of time. No important. You could have shorten the episode to the last 3 minutes and you would miss nothing.

Final Words: Kodakas jackass reaction fucked up the anime. THERE is no such pussy out in the world! And there is no sympathy for that! The anime became cheap trash.

After about 23 Episodes (1 & NEXT ) he pussies out. They should make him look like a worm, after this. Because thats more suited.

1. You completely missed the point of the show.
2. Not everyone is a horny bastard like you. Half of your lines don't make any sense. Deal with it.

Mar 22, 2013 2:56 AM
Feb 2013
Quasar is right.

" OMG a girl confessed to me what should i do? =// " No men ever said that.

But the worst is he didnt even "understand" it (he pretended not to understand) .

Its a complete level up. Its like Napa said: "Whats his fag Level Vegeta?" Vegeta: " OVER NINE THOUSAND ! "
Mar 22, 2013 3:01 AM
Aug 2012
Seregon501 said:
Quasar is right.

" OMG a girl confessed to me what should i do? =// " No men ever said that.

But the worst is he didnt even "understand" it (he pretended not to understand) .

Its a complete level up. Its like Napa said: "Whats his fag Level Vegeta?" Vegeta: " OVER NINE THOUSAND ! "

Can you think with your head please rather than your d**k??? Like i said not every guy wants to be a horny bastard like you. Do you even understand what the show is about? I highly doubt that.

Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.