Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Dec 10, 2023 10:29 PM

Dec 2022
This is some situation Kodaka is facing damn. He could always say that he will think about it but I guess he simply doesn't want romance in the situation. He could always just say it like that. He wants friends first and then a girlfriend. I'm sure they would understand.
Jan 3, 2:01 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Madara31
I suppose it's kinda refreshing to have a male harem lead who isn't dense, but I'm not sure that ignoring the feelings of those around him is any better. I kinda felt bad for Sena that Kodaka just completely walked out on her and tried to act as though nothing happened. That's just mean.
@Madara31 nope not dense just a the years most massive pathetic ball-less cowardly wussy winner the king fuckin kong of pussies... plus this just makes it more irritating cause we thought he was just stupid thru 2 seasons and it turns out he is just a fucking coward. Losers like that who pull shit like he does deserve to die of old old old age miserable, regretful, ridiculously alone as in no friends let alone no GF.

Poor girl put her heart out there and any real man would have given some sort of response but that pussy literally ran away like a school girl who pissed herself and couldnt let anyone know on the fly.
Jan 3, 2:03 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Yuuko-Ichihara
What i'm seeing here is the same as in real life , the dude can never be seen as the good guy , indeed his act is stupid since all the clubmates heard and he even ran away from a person confessing their feelings for him which i find horrible but still he is just trying to keep the friends he has gained , basically he is kinda cornered , or he accepts one girls feelings and may lose the others friendship , or accepts none and still loses their friendship , well i kinda understand him since i tend to keep my distance too (not that i've been in a situation like that anyway) , and still...this is just my opinion x)
@Yuuko-Ichihara a real man with actual man balls which he lacks anything even remotely resembling... a man if rejecting her would tell her with the other present exactly what you just said. He cant accept it because it would come between them all being friends. Not fucking run away like a lil bitch.
Jan 3, 2:06 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to ThisIsDreDre
I cannot remember the last time I got this mad at Kodaka. His dense act had worked in the past, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD it just doesn't work there! If episode 12 doesn't bring some kind of closure (or at least Sena x Kodaka ending), then my entire outlook on this anime will turn out much bleaker than I initially thought it would.
@ThisIsDreDre yup we are viewers got fucked yet again except this time we end it hating that ball less pussy more than ever and for good reason... fucking heartless world class coward.
Jan 3, 2:13 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to R4diance
if you want friends kodaka get the real ones, male version.
@R4diance no shit right cause lets be honest male and female can rarely be friends there is almost always an attraction on one side of the other. For example not many dudes are gonna be seen just hanging out with a total fugo unless there is some sort of gain to get from it. Only exception would be that one weirdo class in HS with the 5-6 rock bottom loser rejects that sulk around together but even then its usually a few dudes and a girl or two. In my HS Kodaka would literally be thought of as gay having so many GF's but ZERO dude friends.
Jan 3, 2:25 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to mitchhamilton
well ladies and gentleman, looks like we are entering the final act of "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunia NEXT". With only one episode to go and a confession form Sena things are finally heating up. Who will Kodoka choose?

Possible choices are Yozora. With a personality of a dragon, Yozora isn't afraid to speak her mind. (except when it comes to love) Now that Sena has confessed her love for Kodoka how will Yozora respond? Her advantages are being Kodoka's best childhood friend. Also the very first female protagonist to be introduced in the series and is the very first girl of the bunch he spoke to. She is also one of the co-founders of the neighbors club.

Next up is Sena. Sena advantages are stacked (just like her bust). Sena comes from a rich family, is the most popular girl in school, and her father is friends with Kodoka's father. Not to mention the fact that Kodoka and her are childhood friends (although they dont remember each other from back then) and also they are engaged. Sena is also the only one of the group to openly admit her feelings for him, not only in front of him but in front of the entire club.

Last and certainly not least is Rika. Rika is the last one in the race. Being introduced in the 4th episode may give her a disadvantage in this but she still has enough note worthy points. Rika is the only one of the 3 to realize Kodoka's real reasons for playing the idiot and she open admitted to him that she considers him her first friend. She's is also the most entertaining one of the group and she doesnt need to bully someone for it. (I'm looking at you Yozora)

Who will Kodoka choose? Will it be Yozora, Sena, or Rika? Will he get the harem ending? (God I hope not) Will he just run away? Will he choose no one and completely ruin this entire show and the club? Find out in the next and final episode of the season.

ok in all seriousness. I still dont understand why any of these girls want to date him. hes not funny, fun, charming, or entertaining. in the first season we see why these girls fell in love with him however in this season we dont see why they still love him. is it cause his the only male of the group? thats a pretty shallow reason. im sure if any of them go out in the world and actually interact with other people theyll see there are plenty better fish in the sea. i just dont see his irresistible charm. it also bugs me that the red head (dont remember her name) meets him, takes on good look at him and is like "Wow youre the coolest person at this school" talk about forced.
@mitchhamilton forced like mega forced otaku/incel world losers federation pandering for the hoards and hoards of pathetic cowardly ball-less loser viewers to pretend to have an imaginary girlfriend as they hump a hole in their full size body pillows thay have said GF printed on it as they say her name out loud as they just get creepier, fuglier, fater, grosser, and more incel like than before rotting in mommy's basement.

Same reason 99% of all anime mc with anything romance are world class cowardly ball-less worthless LOSERS (nothing good about them besides nice aka pathetic doormat) they are made by the same kinda basement dwelling perma-virgin life rejects as the viewers they are targeting. Its the reason all us that have actual lives but just prefer anime over some dumb ass fake bad acting tv show keep feeling like we are constantly getting fucked over by the actions,cowardice, and indeciesive BS these life time virgin losers keep dishing out. Also why we never get a decent ending to an anime and the worthless sack of kodaka ovaries never drop and they never make a choice.
Jan 3, 5:40 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to Gutzdeep42
@mitchhamilton forced like mega forced otaku/incel world losers federation pandering for the hoards and hoards of pathetic cowardly ball-less loser viewers to pretend to have an imaginary girlfriend as they hump a hole in their full size body pillows thay have said GF printed on it as they say her name out loud as they just get creepier, fuglier, fater, grosser, and more incel like than before rotting in mommy's basement.

Same reason 99% of all anime mc with anything romance are world class cowardly ball-less worthless LOSERS (nothing good about them besides nice aka pathetic doormat) they are made by the same kinda basement dwelling perma-virgin life rejects as the viewers they are targeting. Its the reason all us that have actual lives but just prefer anime over some dumb ass fake bad acting tv show keep feeling like we are constantly getting fucked over by the actions,cowardice, and indeciesive BS these life time virgin losers keep dishing out. Also why we never get a decent ending to an anime and the worthless sack of kodaka ovaries never drop and they never make a choice.
@Gutzdeep42 ......ok.

clearly no personal issues going on here
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Dec 2022
Can't say Aoi's wrong here. The "Neighbour's Club" is basically just a recreational group bumming around in a room, and the goal of making friends is hardly actively pursued either. Sena had to resort to an appeal to nepotism just to ward her off.

Kodaka heard every word Sena said, obviously. But I wonder how he'll respond, because he can't keep bailing on them forever.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.