Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 21, 2013 2:10 PM

Oct 2012
xfire011 said:
Great end but still not satisfied, I probably want more, but is there any new material left for a sequel I wonder.

They pretty much left it open for more material. Probably a second season if we get lucky.

Cause i want more. I dont care about Makashima.

They could always introduce a new supervillain (maybe even Kogami) , though that would be cheesy. But having a new timid inspector is pretty cheesy already.
Mar 21, 2013 2:17 PM

Nov 2012
the series sort of redeemed itself with this episode. it'd been lagging for quite a while, but this episode picked it up & then gave us a really nice denouement with the new inspector & such. i don't know if i'd be happy with a new series - i think it'd just be too much; i am, however, very open to the idea of a movie. i think it'd make a brilliant movie.
Mar 21, 2013 2:19 PM

Oct 2011
The ending of the series felt more like the ending of one arc & a quick intro into the next.
There's still the Sibil System,there's still Kogami,there's still the girl from Yayoi's filler flashback.Felt too incomplete & I don't like incomplete endings,unless there is a sequel of course.Incomplete endings makes me feel like I wasted my time.

I like the deja vu thing at the end.It's a nice reminder of where Akane was 21 episodes ago & think about how much same grown.I like the lesbian scene though that came out of nowhere.I very much enjoy the 1st half of the episode with the battle.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Mar 21, 2013 2:22 PM

Dec 2012
Loved it, supremely. I know some seems (unrealistically at that) 'disappointed' in the ending; but as some have mentioned I think it was rather fitting. What's more, it is very impressive, considering Urobuchi's (sp?) track record, that he didn't go ridiculously 'kill everyone!' mode. And I'm not just saying it b/c I'm glad Kougami (or Akane) didn't die, but because it adds so much more meaning to the ending then to give it some crazy depressive or overly optimistic conclusion. It was done w/ very realistic intentions in mind and I appreciate that.

Now whether we'll see anything in future (i.e., like a season 2, OVAs, movie. etc), I don't know--but I certainly feel if we don't see anything else now it was certainly an awesomely done up way to close it.

Or course, that's not to say I'd turn it down either if they announced it, lol.

Very satisified w/ the series, overall: 9/10.
Mar 21, 2013 2:29 PM

Oct 2012
Does anyone think this isnt the last we'll see of Akane and her friends?
Mar 21, 2013 2:35 PM
Feb 2012
Danielcook said:
Does anyone think this isnt the last we'll see of Akane and her friends?

No reason for season 2 imho
Mar 21, 2013 2:36 PM

Jan 2013
Wow, what an ending, there's definitely potential for another series, or an OVA, etc, I really hope they make one.

The one bit I didn't like in this episode was the use of classical music, I felt for me it spoilt the mood of what was going on at the time it was playing. And I'm not a classical music hater, I like classical music, I just didn't feel like it fit well at the time.

It's great to see how well Akane has come on; jumping onto the truck like that was brilliant! And now she's got a new girl on the team who'll obviously be just like how she was back when she first started; I like the endless cycle feel to it.

Well, sadly it's all over now. This very quickly became one of my favourites, will definitely have a re-watch sometime soon.
Mar 21, 2013 2:39 PM

Dec 2012
I enjoyed the series very much and I hope that there is news of a season 2. However, I felt like the second half of the episode was a let down compared to what to the expectations I had in mind prior to watching it. 9/10
Mar 21, 2013 2:45 PM
Oct 2010
Anyone noticed Kougami's teacher and the boss in the last scene?
Mar 21, 2013 2:46 PM

Mar 2013
tingy said:
-Riri- said:
Bouum said:
The Loop...
The Loop is awesome. Back to square one petty much!
Shows how powerless they were. Sure, they got Makishima, but they gained nothing from it.
Sybil system is still ruling everything as if nothing happened.

Nice way to put it! It does seem like it's back to square one. I guess the anime is meant to point out the flaws and the morality behind such a system, and it's not meant to solve the problem. ^^

Maybe the ending was a bit anticlimactic, but this.^

I was at least satisfied with the ending because I found it to be realistic rather than the typical 'the day has been saved and everything is just lollipops and rainbows now,' or everyone dying.

I watch and read government conspiracy things here and there, such as 1984 and The Last Enemy, among others. But I definitely loved both the story and characters more than any I've seen before.
Mar 21, 2013 2:49 PM

Feb 2012
Woah @ Shion and Yayoi's lesbian romance.

Anyway, this ending was bittersweet for me. I liked that it's not cliche, but i was hoping the Sibyl System would get cracked down a bit or something. Otherwise it just feels like they went through all that for nothing, since the cycle is repeating again with that new inspector. At the same time, though, it feels kind of nostalgic that everything seems to be going on again like what happened in the beginning.

Overall i'm stuck between 9/10 and 8/10. Leaving at 8/10 for now.
Mar 21, 2013 2:53 PM

Apr 2012
really enjoyed this ending. Still want some more, but a movie or ova's would probably be the best.

It's rather unfortunate for Ginoza to have become an enforcer, but it was somewhat predictable that would happen.

Overall 9/10 for this series, great watch.
Mar 21, 2013 2:54 PM

Jan 2011
It's on, it's on, it's oooooon! Damn I had to scroll down really fast.
Might edit later.
The world is the illusion of the real world.
Mar 21, 2013 2:58 PM

Aug 2011
Best anime I have seen in a while. This anime was so beautiful. I think we need a second season. And I'm not saying it JUST because I want more, but because of the potential. When Akane tells the Sybil System that "someday someone will come and turn off the power in this room" I imagined this being a prequel.

I'm glad Kogami's living a free life now. Well there's still a hazard for him but he's free for now.

The sales for PP are pretty good as far as I know.

10/10, perfect ending.

Plus Kogami x Akane moment ;D

Nov 2011
So... While at the "Brain Room" Akane is basiclly saying:" I dont like Sybil System, but i dont have balls to fight against it(in any form), im just waiting someone else to do it." You're such a good role model....

Jan 2013
I dont think its a bittersweet loop, like many people think. Yes, the situation at the end seem to be just the same like the beginning. But its not.
Makishima wanted a revolution, while Akane is aiming for a reformation of the system from within. And this starts with the way she introduces the next generation of inspectors. As she told sybil: she will change society so it dont need to depend on the sybil-system anymore. The first step is to change the way people think.
Even sybil know that society is not frozen and will move on someday, so they decided to just let Akane find the new, better way to run society.

What I am wonderin about is a picture in the credits, where Saiga sits on a couch at the chiefs office. He was certainly arrested, but his presence there mean that sybil has in plans for him.

I would like to see a second season, but the series also can stand good as it is.
Mar 21, 2013 3:01 PM

Jun 2012
decent way to close the show imo. i liked the conversation between akane and sibyl in the second half, pretty much saying she doesn't support the system but right now society needs it, but one day humans will eventually come to turn off the sibyl system and move on. I like how the sibyl system is just using akane to build a case to convince people to accept the true form of it.

Well it's sad to see it end, it was definitely one of my favorites.

I doubt they have a season two or anything planned, i think they just left it open just incase :p well i had a good time :P
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Mar 21, 2013 3:01 PM

Feb 2012
The epilogue was hamfisted. I mean, wasn't it pretty obvious that Ginoza was going to become an Enforcer and get a prosthetic left arm?
Mar 21, 2013 3:04 PM

Jun 2012
Onbuu said:
So... While at the "Brain Room" Akane is basiclly saying:" I dont like Sybil System, but i dont have balls to fight against it(in any form), im just waiting someone else to do it." You're such a good role model....

It's more of a "i don't like sibyl, but right now society needs it" therefore she is powerless to really do anything about it as of present, you can't shut down the system without having another to put in place.
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Mar 21, 2013 3:06 PM

Dec 2009
Four people walked out from the truck but only Yahoi and Gino are their
----mistake ???

How Sybil luaghted at the end was greepy

Damn i Miss Makishima sooo much ;(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2013 3:07 PM

Jul 2008
So Sybil continues...Akane needs to man up and figure a way to take it down.
Mar 21, 2013 3:12 PM
Oct 2010
So ugh, kogami left the country... hmm not sure how I feel about this ending in general, but it was an enjoyable show, 8/10 for me. There's obviously room for another season or movie.
Mar 21, 2013 3:12 PM

Mar 2009
Finally lesbians.
Mar 21, 2013 3:15 PM

Jan 2013
i love how the anime simply ended without a bang or some ass-pull plot twist
glad i watched this and Akane vs Sybil was epic:
Akane:Someday we will shut you down bc humans will learn how to live in peace without you
Sybil: LoL !
Mar 21, 2013 3:17 PM

Jul 2010
WolfWood37 said:
So Sybil continues...Akane needs to man up and figure a way to take it down.

I agree with this so much. I don't care if the 'society' is dependent on it, if they knew their beloved system was actually a mash up from fcked up past criminals, terrorists and other people that are excluded from the system itself I don't think they'll like it anymore.

Anyway I'm very happy Makishima actually died by Kogami hands, I would've freaked out if Akane would've brought him back to the Sybil System. Kagami seems to be hiding somewhere and the circle starts again, only with Akane as chief detective instead of the rookie. I sure hope there'll be enough sales for a second season where Kagami shows up again and perhaps even blows the whole freaking system up. That would be nice.

Still not sure if I'd rate it with an 8/10 or 9/10, I very much enjoyed this anime, except for pretty much every Akane scene. And the fact that Kagari had to die and Makishima wasn't able to poison the shit out of the food chain :(
Mar 21, 2013 3:19 PM

Aug 2012
I love that happy piano music when Makishima is bleeding :D.
Mar 21, 2013 3:32 PM

Dec 2012
Onbuu said:

Yeah. How about to educate the SS immediately by shooting down some brain jars as a retribution for the dead Enforcers. Instead, we have something like "You'll see!", then Sybil sits them all back where it wanted. Expect further social improvements by the Company Girl and the 95% of successfully conditioned humans (living it well off).
Mar 21, 2013 3:35 PM

Aug 2007
the music absolutely ruined it for me x(
Mar 21, 2013 3:40 PM

Dec 2012
Frontalbrise said:
What I am wonderin about is a picture in the credits, where Saiga sits on a couch at the chiefs office. He was certainly arrested, but his presence there mean that sybil has in plans for him

Theories:

-Sibyl knows the hyper-oat terrorism idea originated from his "2-chan" thread.

-Sibyl knows Kougami contacted him before. It wants to capture Ko, so questioning Saiga is the first step

-He is the creator of Sibyl and/or his brain was pursued by Sybil in the past. So this is just a meeting between old acquaintances

With this scene, the possibility of a sequel is over 50%

ThangLongMar 21, 2013 3:45 PM
Mar 21, 2013 3:44 PM
Sep 2011
I'm conflicted here. I am most likely going to give the show an 8/10 overall, it was a very entertainig story with some great characters, but it felt kind of...incomplete.
I would love to rate it higher, but I feel there is more story too be told, I mean what about the backstory episode we got for Yayoi, we never got her character resolution. Also despite the fact the show was going on and on about how the Sybil system is the wrong way to live life, in the end of the series Akane just left it intact, and what even happened to Kogami? Makeshima brought up that there will be other people like him in the future, what will they do about them?
The show feels like it is setting up for a sequel, which hopefully it will get. However if it does it will be a first for Urobachi, which is why I am so worried.

Don't get the wrong idea, I liked the series. However the show just feels like it has a loose ending so that they can do a sequel "if it sells enough", and if it doesn't then we just have to live with all of these questions.
And before anyone says it; If there is no sequel the Yayoi backstory episode was pointless filler because it never affected the story in any way. She was by far the least significant of all the enforcers, that episode could have been done to flesh out someone more important to the plot like maybe Ginoza or Masaoka unless they plan to give her a bigger role in a future sequel.
Mar 21, 2013 3:46 PM

Aug 2011
WHAT THE FUCK

I THOUGHT SHIT WAS GOING TO GO DOWN

I THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS GOING TO DIE

WHAT IS KOUGAMI DOING ON A BOAT

WE NEED A SEASON TWO
Mar 21, 2013 3:50 PM

May 2012
bakuramariks said:
The new inspector is Shimotsuki from the Ouso Academy.

Great ending. I'm still frustrated that

5/5 for the episode
9/10 for the anime

Kogami is still alive, , watch the last scence after the ending song. It shows him walking.
Mar 21, 2013 3:52 PM

Jan 2010
You know how Makishima was talking about a replacement? Anyone think Kogami is going to become his replacement?
Mar 21, 2013 3:59 PM

Jan 2012
And so it ends. Well it sucks that Sibyl System wasn't destroyed. However it was a good ending, I enjoyed it. The series in general were really interesting, loved most of the characters. Hope to see more of this someday.

Mar 21, 2013 3:59 PM
Feb 2012
Mere minutes after finishing this series, I'm not sure yet as to how to rate it. For now my thoughts are still influenced by the recent events of the episode, which weren't all to my liking.
Makishima and Kougami's fight and the former's death felt completely anticlimactic. Personally I felt nothing seeing it, except disappointment of course. It was like that cunning bastard, that brilliant villain, lost all of his character depth and was degraded to a wimp despising loneliness (yeah, I know "nobody wants to be alone", cut it out). In his last moments he's kneeling there, wishing to be killed by only Kougami? Oh come the fuck on.

The other thing that irritates me is that nothing changed really. Sure, Akane talked big but at the end she remained the Sybil System's dog, honestly following its owner's orders. If there's a sequel planned then her words would make sense but if that's it for PP, it remains nothing but big talk.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 21, 2013 4:04 PM

Jan 2013
Azurite_ said:
----mistake ???
No, the two new enforcers are just not important enough to be shown. You can see the arm of one of them next to Gino.
Mar 21, 2013 4:04 PM

Aug 2011
Was looking forward to this episode for a whole week now and damn it did not disappoint.

It all started really well with some epic knife vs knife battle and the moves was pull executed really well, though of course it was all interrupted by Akane's EMP(?) grenade. But before that Makishima Shogou was injured by Kougami! At last! Put a hefty smile on my face. Especially for what he did to Masaoke in episode 21.

Then it was all cat and mouse chase to the point Sogou realized that it was all to late, and with a line saying that everyone is alone and empty, Kougami catches up to him and fires a bullet through his back like an executioner style! The sound of that gun shot was so good to hear. I don't think I will experience that for awhile. Though knowing this is that Akane failed and Kougami is now officially on Sibyl's wanted list as a criminal.

Akane is questioned by the Sibyl system's brainzzzzz and tells us their sad plan they have in mind that one day the humanity will accept it. Well you just pressed the bitch button on Akane and gets school'd! Loved it, now I am waiting for exactly what Akane said ;Someone will come down here and pull the power."
Keep laughing you brains, it won't last!

That Lesbian scene, Yayoi and Shion just topped the episode there. After that we see Gino visiting his old man, Masaoke's grave and says his prayer and of his new life as an enforcer. That was just touching, and as expected his left arm is now an automail, and he looks somewhat less vicious without his glasses.

We finally get to the point where we say good bye to this show (for now) and see a new face as the new Inspector to take over Gino's place now that he is now an enforcer as well, and the show ends with the ED song with Kougami in the final scene walking away after having read a book, great to see him one final time before it ended indeed.

"SiByl continues" Well a 2nd season might come out if the sales of the 1st season went well and I really they will make one, or there is also possibility of a movie or an OVA. Though I would be more satisfied with another season to tie up all the lose ends.

Overall this show was really great from the beginning. Loved the dark theme stories, the fantastic OST being played in the background and the characters that was introduced in this show. Of course some didn't get as much background story to them as we might have wished and Yayoi's friend in the rebel army that are trying to fight the Sibyl system. Though I hope that will be covered in some movie\2nd season\Ova though like the rest of the lose ends that I mentioned earlier.

UroButcher has done it again and made a great show yet again for people to enjoy and nonetheless this show was really great. For me it is a 9/10!

Mar 21, 2013 4:05 PM

Jun 2008
FrostyFang said:
You know how Makishima was talking about a replacement? Anyone think Kogami is going to become his replacement?

I do. He was reading a book "Makishima type".

Ginoza without glasses is freaking hot, Im so sad he became an enforcer.
Akane was great at the end with the rookie, but I didnt like the way she dealt with Sybil system.
She should have done this

Overall great anime. A breath of fresh air really.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 21, 2013 4:06 PM
Sep 2011
This is one of them shows where I'll raise the if a season 2 is confirmed that will actually answer the questions left unanswered here, because admit it; they left us hanging.
I do think the show is different to most of which could be found in the winter 2013 season, and that really let it shine, if this show had only aired in fall it probably would be as stand out as it actually is, since fall had a suprising lack of Moe shows(Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Shin Sekai Yori to name a few, heck Shin Sekai Yori didn't even feel like an anime, you could tell that the show was a novel and not a light novel/manga due to the lack of anime stereotypes the show had)
edl01Mar 21, 2013 4:09 PM
Mar 21, 2013 4:08 PM
Dec 2012
This episode was a complete mockery of the Anime: Psycho Pass.

Everyone lost except for the Sibyl System. It is apparent that the creator of this series wanted to emphasis that we are slaves to Destiny and have no control over it.

To further piss on the viewers, the creator decided to shove our noses further into the dirt by showing the characters in a endless cycle of slavery as indicated by the end of the show.

This also closes most chances at having a second series because of the new inspector that was made to resemble Akane when she was young and naive, Gino becoming his father's shadow and Akane a cross between Kogami and Gino.

Kogami defeated his rival, and now is on the run. The Anime team knew that this was the perfect way to get by so that they didn't feel the need to make a Second Season / Further Conclusion by leaving the end of the show to the viewer's imagination.
Mar 21, 2013 4:10 PM

Dec 2009
Frontalbrise said:
Azurite_ said:
----mistake ???
No, the two new enforcers are just not important enough to be shown. You can see the arm of one of them next to Gino.

a arm oh yeah that is more then enough too be shown for real ;)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2013 4:13 PM
Sep 2011
Leaulux said:

Everyone lost except for the Sibyl System. It is apparent that the creator of this series wanted to emphasis that we are slaves to Destiny and have no control over it.

To further piss on the viewers, the creator decided to shove our noses further into the dirt by showing the characters in a endless cycle of slavery as indicated by the end of the show.

This also closes most chances at having a second series because of the new inspector that was made to resemble Akane when she was young and naive, Gino becoming his father's shadow and Akane a cross between Kogami and Gino.

Kogami defeated his rival, and now is on the run. The Anime team knew that this was the perfect way to get by so that they didn't feel the need to make a Second Season / Further Conclusion by leaving the end of the show to the viewer's imagination.

You expected a happy and fufilling ending where everyones problems where solved and the world went back to peace? You are aware this show is written by Gen Urobachi...right?
Mar 21, 2013 4:18 PM
Dec 2012
edl01 said:
Leaulux said:

You expected a happy and fufilling ending where everyones problems where solved and the world went back to peace? You are aware this show is written by Gen Urobachi...right?

No. Your response is exactly what the ending of the Anime: Psycho Pass was about and I do not like it.

I wanted the defeat of Makishima to occur, but at the same time be bitter sweet and a profound experience on Kougami.

Afterwards, the Sibyl System would declare Akane and Kougami to be "Enemies Of The State" and this would open the door to Season 2 which would show the two of them on the run, traveling across the mainland of Asia and Japan. (to create more World-Building and show the aftermath of the Third World War that led to the creation of the Sibyl System to create a Utopia)

In the process, Akane and Kougami would create a revolution to overthrow the Sibyl System and they would also have to deal with the Anarchists connected to Yayoi from Season 1.
Mar 21, 2013 4:21 PM
Jan 2011
Fiji said:
Holy crap! The series is over! Damn!!!

I seriously didn't expect this series would end how it begun.
Ginoza replaced his father as an Enforcer (also mirroring he got his arms back... probably a robotic one like Masaoka).

Akane became the top Inspector and mirrors how Ginoza started.

Mika (the classmate of Oryo) became Akane!

And Kogami became the new Makishima.

Although, this is not the kind of ending I expected... it was still a good watch. 8/10 for me!

I think it's a good way to end the series. It shows that while life continues as it did before, the Makishima incident and Akane's promotion begins the road of change that will eventually end the sybil system. At the end, Akane says the enforcers are humans and should be trusted while in the beginning Gino said that the enforcers are not human and can't be trusted.

Kogami becomes the hero that whateverthattownsnameiscalled needs, but not the one it deserves. Instead that role goes to Akane, the far more successful Suzaku.
Mar 21, 2013 4:23 PM

Mar 2013
zellami said:
Onbuu said:

Yeah. How about to educate the SS immediately by shooting down some brain jars as a retribution for the dead Enforcers. Instead, we have something like "You'll see!", then Sybil sits them all back where it wanted. Expect further social improvements by the Company Girl and the 95% of successfully conditioned humans (living it well off).

I was spitting at the screen for her to do something in that scene, so that was disappointing to me. I don't understand why she didn't. Well I mean, I do. Because it wouldn't fit the ending as they planned, but dammit.
Mar 21, 2013 4:25 PM

Jan 2013
Not a bad ending at all. Enjoyed the ride this series gave.
Mar 21, 2013 4:25 PM
Jan 2011
JimJamJamieJoo said:
Wow, what an ending, there's definitely potential for another series, or an OVA, etc, I really hope they make one.

The one bit I didn't like in this episode was the use of classical music, I felt for me it spoilt the mood of what was going on at the time it was playing. And I'm not a classical music hater, I like classical music, I just didn't feel like it fit well at the time.

It's great to see how well Akane has come on; jumping onto the truck like that was brilliant! And now she's got a new girl on the team who'll obviously be just like how she was back when she first started; I like the endless cycle feel to it.

Well, sadly it's all over now. This very quickly became one of my favourites, will definitely have a re-watch sometime soon.

I think the use of classical music was suppose to act as dissonance. So they achieved your purpose by disturbing you.
Mar 21, 2013 4:30 PM

Nov 2011
Going to give it an 9/10 just because I really liked it overall, but probably deserves an 8/10. Honestly, The way they handled the ending just kind of lost its momentum and I just couldn't help but think 'They're going that route?'

Pretty much ends as if they're doing it all over again(In like a loop) only this time Akane is the vet, the newbie is what she used to be and the difference of how she treats Enforcers compared to Gino. I mean, it wasn't a bad ending, but it felt kind of cheesy and I wish they actually expanded more on Kougami's part rather then just showing a short clip at the end with him. I mean I suppose I got some closure seeing him after, but it didn't feel like it was enough.

Then I feel like they kind of downplayed Makishima's death, they're was meaning behind his final words, but then it essentially just turned into chasing a bleeding man to his grave, so it didn't feel as 'epic' as I was hoping his death would be.

Overall it was really a fantastic anime, but I think the ending lost a bit of its momentum. Loved it though and I'd like to hope a second season could somehow arise.
RagixMar 21, 2013 4:34 PM
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Mar 21, 2013 4:31 PM

Dec 2012
very good show
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Mar 21, 2013 4:33 PM

Mar 2013
There were many things that upset me during this series, both good and bad. But the biggest thing was Kagari's death. Not only for the fact that he died, but I don't think he got nearly enough screen time. Then, neither did Yayoi or Shion, but at least Yayoi had a full episode devoted to her.
Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

567 by scorpioniclibra »»
May 4, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2013

287 by scorpioniclibra »»
May 4, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2013

351 by scorpioniclibra »»
May 3, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2013

293 by scorpioniclibra »»
May 3, 6:42 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2013

331 by scorpioniclibra »»
May 3, 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.