Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 17, 2015 1:01 PM
Mar 2015
Silent7 said:
dragoonluna said:

But yeah if a second season was made, 3-5 would be adapted and we would see the awe so amazing Faceless who fought evenly with Izayoi in a short story. XD And she didn't even go all out. The skilled warrior beat the OP badass.
You just spoiled something really amazing, I hate you.
[/quote]

Actually I didn't. THAT was in the light novels short stories which will never be animated. That sadly was not in Volumes 3-5.

XD So in a way I have and then haven't. If you read the translated light novels you will see!

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Mondaiji-tachi_ga_isekai_kara_kuru_soudesu_yo

*Drops link to translated novels and bounces off*
Dec 29, 2015 1:31 AM

Aug 2014
mondaiji only had an average of 2 thousand copies sold per blue-ray volume, so i doubt itll get a second season. although i really hope it does :/

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Dec 29, 2015 10:05 PM
Mar 2015
Shuuka said:
mondaiji only had an average of 2 thousand copies sold per blue-ray volume, so i doubt itll get a second season. although i really hope it does :/

Well to be accurate it got back what was spent on the project, so its neither a hit or a miss. Factoring in the sales of the light novels...well in the end its up to Kadokawa/Sneaker Bunko brands if it gets a second season. lately anime is used to promote light novels and that is about it. Which is sad as other light novels are getting second seasons but this gem isn't...and it only gets better with the Azi dahaka plot......TAT UGH! I will never see that glorious bastard animated will I.....
Jan 20, 2016 8:48 PM
Dec 2013
I dont really care how long i have to wait. As long as i get a decent or something of the same quality as the 1st season, then i am satisfied.

Mondaiji was my first LN and also my favourite. NGNL is my second favourite. Got to love Jibril and Kurosagi :P
Jan 20, 2016 10:20 PM

Jan 2014
FTxNexus said:
I dont really care how long i have to wait. As long as i get a decent or something of the same quality as the 1st season, then i am satisfied.

Mondaiji was my first LN and also my favourite. NGNL is my second favourite. Got to love Jibril and Kurosagi :P
Ok then...If you are fine with waiting 15 years its all OK
Jan 31, 2016 10:02 PM
Mar 2015
FTxNexus said:

Personally I would like it sooner rather than later.....I can wait three years but no fifteen....
Apr 12, 2016 6:42 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Probably not, just read the light novel.
Jul 22, 2016 7:37 PM

Jul 2014
le sigh, NGNL gets a movie but still no kurousagi-chan....
Aug 1, 2016 1:13 PM

Feb 2016
Theres certainly enough content to produce season 2 but its all about the sales, the LN is ongoing and has over 10volumes excluding side storys which could be for OVAs but the probability of it happening is very slim unless it gets more attention in Japan.

Aug 29, 2016 6:44 AM
Aug 2016
mondaiji season 2 relase date?
Jan 6, 2017 6:10 AM
Oct 2016
The first episode of "Problem children are coming from another world aren't they?" debutted on January 12, 2013, a very long time to wait for a second season. My question is, can we still hope for a second season?

Is there any source material? Are the producers busy with anything major? Can fan demand really send a call for a second season now that it's been so long?

As a side question, what do the creators of the story feel about their world being abondoned from animation? The little garden seems like an interesting place, it is certainly a place I'd like to know see more off and I am sure that someone felt really good about the world they had dreamt up to show people. Do the creators just run away from the idea and hunt for the next thing that might keep some sustenance in their fridge?

How can fans effectively contribute to making studios pick up their stories for their next seasons instead of forgetting them. I can understand as viewers, we are among millions others, it's mass media, one person's will doesn't count. But for shows like "no game no life", there's still hundreds of thousands asking for another season. How can we speak LOUDER, and get the production studios to return to completing their stories?
UmarAwanJan 6, 2017 6:14 AM
Jan 10, 2017 9:15 AM

Jan 2017
UmarAwan said:
The first episode of "Problem children are coming from another world aren't they?" debutted on January 12, 2013, a very long time to wait for a second season. My question is, can we still hope for a second season?

Is there any source material? Are the producers busy with anything major? Can fan demand really send a call for a second season now that it's been so long?

As a side question, what do the creators of the story feel about their world being abondoned from animation? The little garden seems like an interesting place, it is certainly a place I'd like to know see more off and I am sure that someone felt really good about the world they had dreamt up to show people. Do the creators just run away from the idea and hunt for the next thing that might keep some sustenance in their fridge?

How can fans effectively contribute to making studios pick up their stories for their next seasons instead of forgetting them. I can understand as viewers, we are among millions others, it's mass media, one person's will doesn't count. But for shows like "no game no life", there's still hundreds of thousands asking for another season. How can we speak LOUDER, and get the production studios to return to completing their stories?

Well, there's plenty of source material, the first part of the Light Novel is completed with 12 volumes and the second part, wich is called Last Embryo has 3 volumes already released, they could make at least 3 to 4 seasons with the material. The story and character development are great and Little Garden is a interesting world and the author explores more of it on the novels, the problem is...It doesn't have the romance aspect(except a few little hints here and there), doesn't show a big amount of fan service and is not a harem so it doesn't catch the interest of the japanese viewers(they do prefer endless amounts of fanservice like in High School DxD than a great story being told...those guys...)

Unfortunately, a second season is almost impossible, the Light Novels got a good boost in sales, but the sales of the were not that good(they gained back what they spent on the creation of the anime, so it was neither a loss nor a gain).

The thing with No game No Life is that it was picked up by a famous studio(MadHouse) and Mondaiji was picked by a average studio that, unlike MadHouse didn't have big titles on their repertorie, and although I enjoy No Game No Life, Mondaiji has still the better story and better characters, the only option is to pick the novels to read, the first 12 volumes are all translated to english and we have three chapters of the first volume of Last Embryo translated too.
Jan 10, 2017 9:18 AM
Oct 2016
CloudACC said:
UmarAwan said:

Well, there's plenty of source material, the first part of the Light Novel is completed with 12 volumes and the second part, wich is called Last Embryo has 3 volumes already released, they could make at least 3 to 4 seasons with the material. The story and character development are great and Little Garden is a interesting world and the author explores more of it on the novels, the problem is...It doesn't have the romance aspect(except a few little hints here and there), doesn't show a big amount of fan service and is not a harem so it doesn't catch the interest of the japanese viewers(they do prefer endless amounts of fanservice like in High School DxD than a great story being told...those guys...)

Unfortunately, a second season is almost impossible, the Light Novels got a good boost in sales, but the sales of the were not that good(they gained back what they spent on the creation of the anime, so it was neither a loss nor a gain).

The thing with No game No Life is that it was picked up by a famous studio(MadHouse) and Mondaiji was picked by a average studio that, unlike MadHouse didn't have big titles on their repertorie, and although I enjoy No Game No Life, Mondaiji has still the better story and better characters, the only option is to pick the novels to read, the first 12 volumes are all translated to english and we have three chapters of the first volume of Last Embryo translated too.

*Insert Image of Jibrael drooling over tablet*

Is the Translation good? Please tell me it's not yen press
Jan 10, 2017 10:11 AM

Jan 2017
UmarAwan said:
CloudACC said:

*Insert Image of Jibrael drooling over tablet*

Is the Translation good? Please tell me it's not yen press

It's not yen press it's fan translated, I didn't have any problems with the translation, a few times I saw some grammar errors but nothing big, in my opinion, it was easy and good to read, you can download it on vn-meido, it has all the volumes, plus some side stories.
Jan 12, 2017 1:44 AM
Apr 2016
romagia said:
1,934 sales and made by Diomedia which means no

also no game no life was better
well i would really like if both of them get a second season. it was quite fun to watch
Mar 9, 2017 6:09 PM

Mar 2011
Thread has been merged due to duplication
May 6, 2017 3:29 PM
Mar 2016
BentoLegend said:
"the pre-orders of the blu-ray/DVD of this series isn't going very well with only around 1750 copies being sold so far. It's going to be hard to get a second season if the numbers of copies sold are less than 3.000..." thats from emptyblue.it (written 3 days ago)

(I found this on Mondaiji's facebook that could shed a bit of light from 4 days ago)

2. It's true that it ended because it's close to the Light Novel?
No, the anime ended on the 3rd Volume (half way) and currently there are 6 volumes with the 7th one due to April 1st of 2013

3. Second Season!?
No official announcements were given by Tatuno Kotubo who just greeted the staff for their hard work on animating such an awesome series in a very thigh schedule (http://bit.ly/Wt9hjb). However, we're open to a new season in a future, who knows, but obviously not for this year!

6. OVA!?
Yeah!, an OVA will be bundled with the 8th volume of the light novel.

7. How about the sales?...
They are going pretty good, every week the LNs are leading the TSUTAYA Ranking and even the Apple iBook Top Charts: http://i.imgur.com/Vfu7KNM.jpg - For those interested in the Blu-Ray/DVD Pre-Order ranking you can find it here: http://bit.ly/WiKr5v

Basically, we have an OVA this year to look forward to still. I think they will make a second season. This series got popular fast with just 10 episodes.

Where can i read it and where anime left off? I searched on bakatsuki but every volume has been deleted
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

196 by Fazewally »»
Apr 2, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2013

348 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 10, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2013

128 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 6, 2023 10:24 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2013

111 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 5, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

110 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.