Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 16, 2013 6:37 PM

Jun 2012
8/10 for me.

I hope the LN sells well so we get a season 2.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 16, 2013 6:40 PM
Feb 2009
heck that lame seal drawing at the end, i not even sure whether it is from thousand eyes...

about the ending theme:

僕たちの星座 "our constellation" by Sadohara, Kaori (VA of Sandora)
oblivious is a bliss
Mar 16, 2013 7:20 PM

Nov 2011
Not as good as I expected, but I'll rate it 7/10 for having a decent main character.
Is the new ED full ver. already out?
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Mar 16, 2013 7:25 PM

Sep 2012
ernst said:
Is the new ED full ver. already out?
Yeah, for a few weeks already.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 16, 2013 7:46 PM

Oct 2012
flame_tiong said:

about the ending theme:

僕たちの星座 "our constellation" by Sadohara, Kaori (VA of Sandora)

Mar 16, 2013 8:32 PM

Apr 2011
I'm gonna miss Kuro usagi and her hot legs!
Mar 16, 2013 8:33 PM

Apr 2010
One of my favorite shows of this season. 9/10 from me overall.

There's no way there won't be another season or more. There's more demon lords to stab with a giant trident!

Hopefully with more episodes. I'll be keeping an eye out.

Mar 16, 2013 8:39 PM
Nov 2012
What's the name of the song when Deen fights Strom? Really enjoyed the OP of this series
Mar 16, 2013 9:12 PM
Dec 2012
Izayoi = super powered Kamijou Touma.

All in all, I loved this anime, really hoping for a season 2
Mar 16, 2013 10:04 PM

Sep 2012
CreationBreaker said:
Does anyone know the name of the insert song which played when Deen was kicking ass?
johnnytdota2 said:
What's the name of the song when Deen fights Strom?
Scarlet, sung by Asuka.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 16, 2013 10:05 PM

Sep 2012
Takei_Hisa said:
Can anyone tell me the name of the ending song and who sang it please? :3
As flame_tiong said, "僕たちの星座 "our constellation" by Sadohara, Kaori (VA of Sandora)" In romanji, it is "Boku-tachi no Seisa"

Mar 16, 2013 10:16 PM

Jun 2012
That letter that fell from the sky at the end was the set up for the next season. Or at least I think so.
Mar 16, 2013 10:17 PM

Sep 2012
Just in case anybody wonder what the letter coming from the sky is for....

SPOILER for LN vol.3

Mar 16, 2013 10:22 PM

Nov 2012
symbv said:
CreationBreaker said:
Does anyone know the name of the insert song which played when Deen was kicking ass?
johnnytdota2 said:
What's the name of the song when Deen fights Strom?
Scarlet, sung by Asuka.

"DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN!!

*gifs not mine*
Mar 16, 2013 10:43 PM
Feb 2012
Honestly how this series ended did frustrate me a lot. I get it is risky these days to release 26 anime series so I have come to accept these 12 and 13 episode animes. But to make a 10 episode anime and end it with a cliche "see you next season" sort of deal and a ova on the way is flat out manipulative.

What makes this even sadder is Mondaiji is actually a really amazing series. I probably could watch 100 episode of this stuff and till not get enough. Yet the entire series only reason of existence was to boost sells for the OVA and LN.
Mar 16, 2013 10:46 PM

Sep 2012
renrinken said:
Honestly how this series ended did frustrate me a lot. I get it is risky these days to release 26 anime series so I have come to accept these 12 and 13 episode animes. But to make a 10 episode anime and end it with a cliche "see you next season" sort of deal and a ova on the way is flat out manipulative.
If you can see the whole anime project as part of a marketing campaign to advertise the LN, then you should not feel manipulated by this 10 eps anime. It is part of the package. You should instead feel happy that before you learn enough Japanese to read the LN, you get to see what the LN is about with this anime.

Mar 16, 2013 10:50 PM

Nov 2012
symbv said:
renrinken said:
If you can see the whole anime project as part of a marketing campaign to advertise the LN, then you should not feel manipulated by this 10 eps anime. It is part of the package. You should instead feel happy that before you learn enough Japanese to read the LN, you get to see what the LN is about with this anime.
Hopefully someone at BT picks up translations for this, I can't read Kata or Kanji >_>
Mar 16, 2013 10:55 PM

Dec 2012
Muir said:
symbv said:
renrinken said:
Hopefully someone at BT picks up translations for this, I can't read Kata or Kanji >_>
There is a poll going on a translation site for their next project, Mondaiji is winning by a large margin, can't find the link ATM, on my tablet, but I posted it in the novel forum earlier.
Mar 16, 2013 11:07 PM
Feb 2012
http://sakurahonyaku.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/poll-time/

Thats the site in question, site itself seems a bit iffy for multiple reasons so I am not sure we want them to pick up the project.
Mar 16, 2013 11:12 PM

Nov 2012
renrinken said:
http://sakurahonyaku.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/poll-time/

Thats the site in question, site itself seems a bit iffy for multiple reasons so I am not sure we want them to pick up the project.
Oh gosh are those the guys that are powering through the Blade Dance translations? XD oh lord they covered like three volumes in one month! Not that I have a problem with that~
Mar 16, 2013 11:19 PM

Sep 2012
The end cards of this anime are gorgeous. If anybody knows where I can get the higher resolution images of these pics, please let me know.

Mar 16, 2013 11:26 PM

Nov 2012
symbv said:
The end cards of this anime are gorgeous. If anybody knows where I can get the higher resolution images of these pics, please let me know.

well, you could download the episodes in 1080p and screenshot the end cards, or perhaps zerochan or yande.re or some other similar HQ image site might have them.
Mar 16, 2013 11:43 PM
Nov 2010
Sigh can't believe this show is over. =( I was hoping on learning more about their powers especially Izayoi but the others as well. I wanted to see the full potential of Asuka's gift. I was also looking forward to some more vivid discussions about Kurousagi's wardrobe. xD I've been trying to think of that anime character that would've broke his neck trying to find out what Kurousagi was wearing and my friend finally reminded me:
yngtadpoleMar 16, 2013 11:58 PM
Mar 17, 2013 12:15 AM

Oct 2012
Pheneks said:
That letter that fell from the sky at the end was the set up for the next season. Or at least I think so.

I hope so ^^

I love this anime, I can't believe it's over.
Mar 17, 2013 12:24 AM
Feb 2013
Only ten episodes...?
Wow I feel disappointed. At least for fridays I still have Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Next (what the hell 12 episodes???) and Sasami-san@Ganbaranai. Only two more episodes of Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Next :( *cry*
Mar 17, 2013 1:14 AM

Apr 2007
The fuck? It's over? What was Izayoi's gift? He never used it!
Mar 17, 2013 2:15 AM

Aug 2008
Well. Rushed and all. It feels like they could've ended it at 12 or something if they really wanted to. Still a nice watch though.
Mar 17, 2013 2:41 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Really simple yet really fun anime :D 10/10. Simply love Izayoi. That letter game me hope for another season.
Mar 17, 2013 3:28 AM

Oct 2012
symbv said:

Check their facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/Mondaiji.JP?fref=ts
Mar 17, 2013 4:04 AM

Jul 2009
I loved this series. 9/10
I really want another season!
Mar 17, 2013 6:43 AM

Sep 2009
This series is very different with other series that I've watched. It doesn't have an ecchi much.. and Izayoi is very bad ass! He's hot.. He's not like other male characters that I hate. And I like it because this isn't harem.
And I notice that this series is very FAIR especially in showing the other different main characters. Unlike other series, where the main character is the only character that can defeat a very powerful anime..

I think that there will be a 2nd season of this anime. I want to see more of this series.. Especially about You ^^
Mar 17, 2013 6:48 AM
Dec 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Damn it! Why my loli pest must die T.T (She's so cute)
Mar 17, 2013 6:52 AM

Sep 2012
BlackCrescent said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Damn it! Why my loli pest must die T.T (She's so cute)
Well...

Mar 17, 2013 8:26 AM

May 2010
Why 10 episodes..I mean does this series deserve so less episodes?They better make a new season with 2 extra episodes like if it has 12 then 14 & if 26 then 28:D

lOved it .Absolutely my top 5:D
Mar 17, 2013 9:24 AM
Aug 2012
Very Very Enjoyable Series and it comes to an end..
Very sad and hope it will Season 2 for this one
OOh~ Letticia Sama~~
Mar 17, 2013 9:24 AM

Dec 2008
Was I the only one who was surprised at the excessive violence of impaling Pest with that lance?
That and actually killing her made me a little queasy in the stomach.
ScarletGensokyoMar 17, 2013 10:58 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2013 9:27 AM

Sep 2012
ScarletGensokyo said:
Was I the only one who was surprised at the excessive violence of impaling Pest with that lance?
That and actually killing made me a little queasy in the stomach.
Well, similar thing happened in other anime like:

I guess for a godly entity that has tremendous power and hard to beat, such death is what awaits them IF he/she ever comes to that.

Mar 17, 2013 10:14 AM

May 2011
I miss Kurousagi already. kind of disappointed that Izayoi didn't tease her more at the end. Still enjoyed the show.

"YES!" to a second season please.
Mar 17, 2013 12:37 PM

Nov 2010
Awesome episode, hopefully we get season two so we can figure out what that letter was about!
Mar 17, 2013 1:08 PM

Jul 2009
I want more! Too bad it was just 10 eps long =/
I will miss this show, it was very good! Hopeful we will get a second season :)
Mar 17, 2013 1:26 PM

Aug 2011
It was a fairly enjoyable final episode, and was coupled with fantastic OST.

8/10. Looking forward to more of this anime (if any).
Mar 17, 2013 6:59 PM

Dec 2009
Meh, the characters were all pretty bland and the fights were fairly short and generic. I do like strong main characters, but the blatantly OP ones like Izayoi piss me off as much as the generic, weak harem-type ones. Overall, this was a short and entertaining anime, but there's nothing special about it that makes it memorable to me.
Mar 17, 2013 8:18 PM

Jan 2013
so it ended like that... hoping for a second season

Mar 18, 2013 12:29 AM

Sep 2012
please season 2, i want more izayoi san
Mar 18, 2013 7:44 AM

Jan 2012
seriously,,,, 10 episodes for a badass anime is so so so so so so so so so so so unfair !!! -.-"

OUR HOPE IS IN THAT LETTER! .. SEASON 2 IS A MUST :D

~DEAAAAAAAN~ xD
Mar 18, 2013 3:00 PM

Jul 2010
This was better that I expected, but for some reason I still missed something. Wouldn't mind a second season though! 7/10.

Mar 20, 2013 8:14 AM

Nov 2012
sorhan777 said:
so it ended like that... hoping for a second season

Needs more Shiroyasha and
Mar 21, 2013 4:45 AM

Sep 2011
Izayoi made the show for me. Glad I stuck through it, very good the whole way through.

9/10
Mar 21, 2013 4:56 AM

Sep 2012
Score: 8.041 (scored by 10880 users)
Ranked: #4032

best anime but why is it underrated? also the fanarts were so few of them and lower than 100- ?

Vividred and Tamako got more than 300+ fanarts already.
Mar 21, 2013 7:09 AM

Dec 2012
ElfinMint said:
Score: 8.041 (scored by 10880 users)
Ranked: #4032

best anime but why is it underrated? also the fanarts were so few of them and lower than 100- ?

Vividred and Tamako got more than 300+ fanarts already.
Strong protagonist put a lot of people off
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

196 by Fazewally »»
Apr 2, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2013

128 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 6, 2023 10:24 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2013

111 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 5, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

110 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:39 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

135 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.