Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 9, 2013 5:01 AM

Nov 2011
jasonhan416 said:

DAT kobato service!

My body was not ready for that scene. But then I played it again in 0.25x speed.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 9, 2013 7:08 AM

Oct 2012
The chairman to Kodako : so you're dating Sena right ; reply : No
Chairman run away... holy shit i laugh my ass off there then after it church scene (god damnit, Loli Sena is so amazing)
Great episode in overall *cough*Kobato service*cough* and the depression of Yozora but mostly the ending Yozora striked again... geez can't wait for next episode.
Mar 9, 2013 8:11 AM

Jan 2012
Its quite funny that people get mad over who the love interest is for an anime character. Sena is winning now, I like Sena but I wouldn't care if kodaka's love interest was another girl by the end as long as it was developed correctly. None of the other girls has been developed as much as sena so that why people like her more than the other girls, get over it.
Mar 9, 2013 8:27 AM

Jul 2012
Sena once again proves she's the best girl. Honestly, you're not going to get anywhere if you keep lugging around the past and pretty much just sit there and hope that Kodaka will notice you. If Yozora got the guy after her cruel and baseless efforts I would be pissed.

I still don't see how Sena is a bitch. Okay, she's blonde and big boobed? So what? Do looks = bitch now? It's not like she never tried to be friends with Yozora, but Yozora is the one too busy being the bitch to care. She's not a fucking mary sue either. If she was a Mary Sue she wouldn't be in a club dedicated to people who have no friends.
Mar 9, 2013 9:00 AM

Nov 2010
That ending was hilarious, nice tip from sister Kate
Mar 9, 2013 9:07 AM

Sep 2012
The Chairman Pegasus is being the Girl who Leapt Through Time !!

And of course once again Maria got it right. She said in the last episode that the scripts of the movie looked familiar... So it is !!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 9, 2013 9:42 AM

Jul 2012
linchpin said:
jasonhan416 said:

DAT kobato service!

My body was not ready for that scene. But then I played it again in 0.25x speed.

Best fanservice!

But how could no one post this. I laughed really hard!

I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Mar 9, 2013 2:13 PM

Jul 2010
Maria just blurted al of that out, just after Kodaka actually heard about it. Yozora's plans are getting spoiled more and more.

Aoi is cute. Hope to see more of her soon. :)

Mar 9, 2013 2:29 PM

Feb 2013
Great episode! Full of laughs....this was one of my favorite ones so far.
Mar 9, 2013 3:43 PM

Nov 2012
Yozora busted!

Well, I don't really care about who Kodaka will end up with, but I won't deny Sena is more pleasing to the eyes for me... and Kate too.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Mar 9, 2013 4:00 PM

Jan 2013
Strange8 said:
I am rooting for... the best story. The funniest, most entertaining, most moving, and most interesting story. The writers could do that with any of the characters.

thumbs up right here

Sena is easily my favorite (with Kate as a pretty great second place), but I like the entire cast and I'd prefer the eventual ending be one that leaves everyone happy. Favoritism aside, I feel like the most satisfying ending would be one that brings her and Kodaka together - not out of blind Meat love, but because I think it'd be the best fit for trying to finish with everyone better off than they were at the start of the series.
Mar 9, 2013 9:44 PM

Oct 2011
KingCez said:
would waifu. good ep. more progress on sena. had been too focused on yozora. she needs to step up her game too

How the hell has this been too focused on Yozora?? This is a complete Sena season.
They should of just named the anime Sena for crying out loud. >.>

Don't worry Yozora deary, you're still the best character in the anime even though the stupid writers are basically your enemies.
Mar 9, 2013 10:05 PM
Dec 2010
jumpydoll said:
Strange8 said:
I am rooting for... the best story. The funniest, most entertaining, most moving, and most interesting story. The writers could do that with any of the characters.

thumbs up right here

Sena is easily my favorite (with Kate as a pretty great second place), but I like the entire cast and I'd prefer the eventual ending be one that leaves everyone happy. Favoritism aside, I feel like the most satisfying ending would be one that brings her and Kodaka together - not out of blind Meat love, but because I think it'd be the best fit for trying to finish with everyone better off than they were at the start of the series.

We'll see where they take it. I can imagine a good ending with either of them.

The trick is... this drama of the love triangle is not really about Kodaka, who is a relatively passive characte (I find him a somewhat boring straight man; just my opinion)r. The main force of the drama in the show is the developing (very rocky) friendship between the two leading girls.
Mar 10, 2013 3:28 AM
Nov 2010
Erzaa said:
KingCez said:
would waifu. good ep. more progress on sena. had been too focused on yozora. she needs to step up her game too

How the hell has this been too focused on Yozora?? This is a complete Sena season.

Don't worry Yozora deary, you're still the best character in the anime even though the stupid writers are basically your enemies.

Heh, this is not action adventure genre so current development means nothing. In fact, in romcom, level up too quickly means hitting the max level cap before getting the crucial event for that uber class upgrade :).
Mar 10, 2013 6:16 AM
Feb 2013
Oh Yozura, why do have to copy something from a movie?
Mar 10, 2013 6:35 AM
Aug 2012
Erzaa said:
KingCez said:

Sure buddy keep dreaming all you want. But do try to wake up because it could turn into something like Kodaka's nightmare from that time.

Mar 10, 2013 6:52 AM

Mar 2013
very good episode,kodaka and sena are engaged :3
Mar 10, 2013 12:44 PM
Jan 2013
Oh how nice of the girls to don a boy's uniform.
Mar 11, 2013 12:03 AM
Jan 2011
Oh how typical of Yozora's craziness, why does she have to make a script if she could have just let the gang watch the movie?
Mar 11, 2013 2:33 AM

Feb 2012
Good episode like always. Sena should really be the one to end up with Kodaka. Hell will break loose if that didn't happen.
Mar 11, 2013 7:51 AM

May 2010
Haha yozora copied it;0
Mar 11, 2013 12:47 PM

Sep 2009
While this has a Ichigo 100% vibe, I'm sure the author(s) won't make the same mistake. We all know who should win.
Mar 11, 2013 1:25 PM

Jan 2011
This episode sucked imo. I'm watching for the random comedy and nonsense. This "plot" doesn't belong in this show. Hopefully Maria and Kobato interact more, I enjoy poopy vampire and stuff like that. Lol.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 11, 2013 2:34 PM

Jan 2012
outlawauron said:
While this has a Ichigo 100% vibe, I'm sure the author(s) won't make the same mistake. We all know who should win.

You mean sena right? Cause I never read ichigo 100%
Mar 11, 2013 3:25 PM

Aug 2010
rupok93 said:
outlawauron said:

The author didn't make a mistake in Ichigo 100%. In fact he made a great choice.

So it looks like Sena knew Kodaka before Yozara. Anyways this was a pretty good episode. Can't believe Yozara plagiarized the script.
Mar 11, 2013 3:50 PM

Jan 2013
the redeeming quality of Ichigo 100% was that the ending was as bad as its protagonist...I was glad he made such a lousy choice

Strange8 said:
The trick is... this drama of the love triangle is not really about Kodaka, who is a relatively passive characte (I find him a somewhat boring straight man; just my opinion)r. The main force of the drama in the show is the developing (very rocky) friendship between the two leading girls.

mhm, the trouble in picking anyone is dealing with the fallout from he's disappointing. Yozora lost her best friend once before and any development like the arranged marriage bombshell is sure to rile up fears of it happening all over again. Heck, they were ready to kill each other before they started fighting over him.
Mar 11, 2013 4:14 PM

Jan 2013
Haha loved this episode, but this time I'm not reading comments, too tired.

Anyways it was hilarious. Love it 10/10.
Funny moment:

Edit forgot to say, I'm sorry for Sora. Would love to see her happy.. And if I think about it I would like to see Sena happy too.. but can't have both. Still I'm on Sora's side :( .
Mar 11, 2013 10:22 PM

Sep 2009
Ragna92 said:
rupok93 said:
outlawauron said:

The author didn't make a mistake in Ichigo 100%. In fact he made a great choice.

It's alright to cheer for wrong girl, but most heavily disagree.

I imagine Yozora ending will be received with as much hate as Ichigo received.
Mar 11, 2013 11:24 PM
May 2012
The main problem with a Yozora ending is that she has nothing going for her. All she has is that she was Kodaka's childhood friend. Relationship wise she hasn't done much of anything to build up one with Kodaka and spends more time trying to sabotage everyone else.

Kodaka has far more moments with Sena that hint toward him actually feeling the same about her and he even has more with Rika than Yozora. I really can't recall a single moment in the entire series that would suggest Kodaka actually likes Yozora that way. It usually just stops at him finding her attractive.

Unless the two get some dramatic developments later on, I wouldn't be happy about a Yozora ending because it would come completely out of left field.
Mar 12, 2013 8:39 AM
Sep 2007
Sena and Kodaka have a much fuller relationship than Yozora/Kodaka as of now. I'd be very disappointed if it trolls us with a Yozora win/end in spite of the strong Sena inertia in Season 2.

Plus the horde of Sena fanboys in Japan are likely to torch the studio if the show does a roundabout in the last 3 eps.
Mar 12, 2013 9:41 AM

Jul 2011
Stripey said:
Plus the horde of Sena fanboys in Japan are likely to torch the studio if the show does a roundabout in the last 3 eps.

I would not be surprised at all if this should happen for real
Mar 12, 2013 10:21 PM
Dec 2010
jumpydoll
mhm, the trouble in picking anyone is dealing with the fallout from he's disappointing. Yozora lost her best friend once before and any development like the arranged marriage bombshell is sure to rile up fears of it happening all over again. Heck, they were ready to kill each other [i said:

before they started fighting over him.

I did say very rocky...

That is the drama. It wouldn't be interesting if there weren't disappointment right? What I like, and what my point is, that the fear of losing the guy is felt by all. It seems to me that the show hints that Sena is also concerned about how Yozora would react because part of her genuinely cares about Yozora. That is part of what makes the drama of the show.

Yozora, in small ways, also shows she cares about Sena, although she is more insensitive, cutthroat and frankly fearful/jealous. I don't say that as criticism of Yozora (why the hell would I Criticize an anime character?). IT is part of who she is and what she is dealing with.
Mar 13, 2013 4:30 AM

May 2012
Finally! This episode was so awesome and it made me hate Yozora less, I thought she'd go berserk and start peeking on Sena like 10 times more.
At least she got what she deserved.
I really hope Kodaka won't screw it up and except Sena's love, even though I'm pretty sure he'll screw it up... :S
Mar 13, 2013 1:16 PM

Mar 2012
they just announced that the vol 9 of the Haganai light novel has been postponed indefinably

is it a bit of coincidence that they announce the delay of the next LN issue right before the second season of Haganai ends i have this suspension that the author has chosen to delay it to make a few alterations to the story progression so the LL will last longer at least long enough for another future tv series since the show has now become one of the most popular and successful romantic comedy series in recent years and the more LN and TV series that come the more profits it will bring answer me if this is not a possibility not just you but everybody else who see this ?
Mar 13, 2013 7:46 PM
Nov 2011
I think Rika is more subdued because she's more into the tech of editing the film.

Now my thoughts.

1. Childhood friends.... I still have this funny feeling there could be some relations familial between the two, but being as they were supposedly engaged at one point, I'm kind of moved on from that.
2. I saw the engagement coming. It was hinted that the two families were close, and it's not a stretch to see that Sena might have played with Kodaka when they were little. I saw that one coming.

What I didn't see coming, was Sena's reaction. I mean, I don't know if she really is that into Kobatochan, or if that's an act to try and cover up her feelings, at having misread the situation. But I like her more now because of how she reacted, but things are going to go downhill. It is just a matter of time.
VeretaxMar 13, 2013 7:55 PM
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Mar 13, 2013 8:39 PM

Feb 2013
It was awesome
Mar 13, 2013 10:48 PM

May 2010
Sena with Kodaka or Yozora with Kodaka. That's pretty much the anime from now on.

Mar 14, 2013 7:30 AM
Feb 2013
Hmm.. my thoughts are:

1. How will Kodaka and Sena interact with each other, finally aware that they are engaged couples?

2. How will Yozora act throughout the whole series now that she found out Sena and Kodaka were actually childhood friends too, and the fact that their engagement was actually decided since birth since both of their papas agreed.

3.Pegasus is spreading the news that Kodaka and Sena are dating. The news had already spread to the teachers and some students according to Kate. We all know that the guys love Sena, and the girls hate her. And well everyone's scared of Kodaka since he looks like a delinquent. I wonder how the school will react to this news?

I wasn't that surprised with the engagement thing because we were already given clues. Kodaka's dad asking if he is actually dating Sena, and Pegasus being close friends with his dad.. even letting Kodaka study in Sena's room and many other clues.

cephilis said:
Karma catching up to Yazora very fast now. Kodaka and Sena should've just boned right there in the church.

Agreed.

-Quasar said:
Kodaka should seriously consider getting his hearing checked.

TravSavage said:
Kodaka should really invest in some hearing aids. Plus Kugimiya strikes again!

Lol @ sarcasm. He's always pretending to not hear, it's funny.

GateLambda said:
Can you believe Kodaka? He's engaged with the most beautiful girl in school, a friend that has grown together with him and someone that has shared many memories with him this last year. He obviously likes her both physically and as a person, they both look great together.

But still, he acts like a douche and refuses to acknowledge it after CLEARLY seeing Sena invested into the idea, albeit slightly. So he not only refuses to give it a chance with a great girl like Sena, he also knows she's interested in him but he plays the dumb role.

I agree with this one too. What are you doing Kodaka? Argh. He really is either dense or just stupid. Or he's pretending to be not interested or pretending to be dense for whatsoever reason.

But anyways, I look forward to the next episode. This episode has been great so far.
AkiraJinMar 14, 2013 8:05 AM
Mar 14, 2013 8:00 PM

Nov 2012
Yvese said:
Man, I hope this ep is hinting at a Sena x Kodaka ending. I'm glad Sena is taking the initiative, no matter how small.

With that said, I can't forget about Kobato-chan!

She only appeared once, but it was glorious.

THIS SO MUCCCHHH

I've also fallen in love with sena even more - to the point of no return. Sorry Yozora.
Mar 16, 2013 8:58 PM

Jul 2008
So he's engaged to Sena but he doesn't give a fuck about that.
Prepare the fire my friends.
Mar 16, 2013 11:45 PM
Mar 2010
Come on kodaka, get Sena already!!
Mar 21, 2013 8:40 PM

May 2008
Sena is so cute~ . Also loled at Yozora lying down on the grass XD. As expected she would do something like that HAHA.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 24, 2013 7:36 AM

Apr 2011
I'm surprise Sena is Kodaka's childhood friend.

lol at Yozora her mind is wandering somewhere...
Mar 25, 2013 6:50 PM
Mar 2009
CONFUSED FLYING PEGASUS!!

And they finally know about the engagement and that Sena was also a childhood friend of Kodaka's. Yozora's reaction was hilarious.

And they squeeze Kobato into this episode......with fanservice. Welp.

Can't wait to see Yozora with the tag of shame next episode, lol.
Apr 5, 2013 3:29 PM

Sep 2012
my opinion is that Kodaka & Yozora are better match!!! & there are a lot of reasons, but 1 is Sena is like princess & Kodaka like a commoner, 2 different worlds, if they get together they start to resent each other in future cause of they'r differences, not saying it cant work between commoner & a princess but in their case it wold not!!! i see 2 meany conflicts in their differences, i ton't mean conflicts in their relationship, cause that's normal thing

Yozora is not my favorite, but i rooted for her from the start & new i know why, cause of reasons i all ready mentioned, even the other girls wold be better match for Kodaka then Sana, Sana & Kodaka just wold not work, even if anime & novel ends with them as a couple they wold brake up after anime & novel ends, only thing we ton't see or read about it
Sugram22Apr 5, 2013 3:37 PM
Apr 7, 2013 8:00 AM

Aug 2012
ahh.....I think I'm the only one that want to be couple is kodaka and yozora ...I liked both of them ( yozora and sena ) but I have a feeling that yozora is much better ^^

BTW : I have a feeling that the story of this season is not completed so needs to have a season 3 :( I'm tired of waiting ..................................................
Apr 10, 2013 5:05 PM

Sep 2012
LMAO, THE ENDING WAS SOO FUNNY XD
Apr 13, 2013 2:09 PM
Jul 2018
Nice to see Sena has a lot of screentime
May 24, 2013 9:32 AM

Sep 2012
LOL @ Yozora, she's broken.
Jun 8, 2013 7:52 AM

May 2012
Weirdos everywhere.

Mariaaaa <3
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.