Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 2, 2013 7:49 PM

Oct 2011
Eye-poking fail!!!!!
Ai is the best candidate so far, imo.
Signature
Mar 2, 2013 7:58 PM

Aug 2011
celoer said:
Hybridbloodszak said:
Well Fuyuumi was direct in this episode after two weeks of roundabout nonsense finally haha

I wonder what Kaoru's secret could be that Fuyuumi was hinting at?

You're. Joking.

Oh well Kaoru's still my favourite character.

This episode was so cute, the first few minutes had me laughing pretty hard. I can only ever see Ai as Eita's friend though, I just can't ship them.

Masuzu x Eita, I can. :DDD They're so cute. (when they're embarassed)
Mar 2, 2013 8:24 PM

Oct 2010
QuiGonJon said:

Are we going to get into the "finally choose someone more-or-less" arch soon? Or I wonder if there won't really be an ending.. I hope there's on, although said hopes are slim

judge from the number of episode,this is going to be endless since in the second latest light novel (volume 5),Eita still not choosing any of them..

and also

Fuyumi is so kawaii XD...as always
groundfishMar 2, 2013 8:29 PM
Signature Removed
Mar 2, 2013 9:10 PM

Aug 2009
Last episode next week, I've always been rooting for Natsukawa, I find the other girls kind of annoying, yet still entertaining.

EDIT: Apparently the anime has been extended to 13 eps o_O, hopefully we get a worthwhile ending now.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Mar 2, 2013 9:27 PM

Aug 2010
AnimeHAwk616 said:
SacrificialMoon said:
Ai best character.

If he doesn't choose Ai I be disappoint.
I'd be happy if he atleast CHOOSES someone. But if he does, and chooses Ai, that would make me happier :)

True, just choose SOMEONE. Hate open harem endings >.>
Mar 2, 2013 9:35 PM

Mar 2012
battosai-01 said:
Last episode next week, I've always been rooting for Natsukawa, I find the other girls kind of annoying, yet still entertaining.

EDIT: Apparently the anime has been extended to 13 eps o_O, hopefully we get a worthwhile ending now.
It always 13 from the start. The one that have 10 episode is Mondaiji.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 2, 2013 9:47 PM

Sep 2011
Marow said:
Ai should just win ;-;

I second that notion!
Mar 2, 2013 9:48 PM
Sep 2011
Well considering those spoilers:

Mar 2, 2013 9:59 PM

Dec 2012
Wait a second... I thought Kaoru was a girl all the time and now they use 'him'. I must be blind or something, oh my god. I don't even notice whether he wears skirts or not! LOL

Anyway, it is the end of the Fuyumi Ai arc, she and Masuzu are now my favourite girls :) Hope he ends up with either one of them. Chiwa is passable, although I would be disappointed. NO HIMEKO PLZZZ
Mar 2, 2013 10:44 PM

Jul 2009
ugh my heart. doki doki.
pink hair = best girl.
white hair a close 2nd.
the rest = not worth mentioning.
Mar 2, 2013 11:07 PM

Dec 2012
Best episode in this anime period. Also best girl goes to Ai anyone who disagrees fuck off. 5/5
Also chiwa is really really annoying -___- . in the end of novel please choose either maszu or Ai pl0x ¬_¬
Mar 2, 2013 11:10 PM

Dec 2012
Kurogashi said:
ugh my heart. doki doki.
pink hair = best girl.
white hair a close 2nd.

YES! YES! YES!
Mar 2, 2013 11:29 PM

Feb 2012
Kurogashi said:
ugh my heart. doki doki.
pink hair = best girl.
white hair a close 2nd.

AGREE!!! After Ai-chan confessing to him, I vote for her to win Eita's heart!! Then after watching Masuzu being kissed by Eita, that also won my vote for her!!

But still, Ai-chan first, Masuzu 2nd, I dont care about the other girls. I just hope he doesn't end up with Himeka. One girl with delusions of grandeur is enough. lol
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 3, 2013 12:03 AM

Sep 2012
Loli Ai is so cute!!!

you know what? Ai is far more cuter than Chiwa.
Mar 3, 2013 1:16 AM

Nov 2012
jbeat said:

But still, Ai-chan first, Masuzu 2nd, I dont care about the other girls. I just hope he doesn't end up with Himeka. One girl with delusions of grandeur is enough. lol

Indeed. Rikka is enough!! Oh, wait......!
Mar 3, 2013 1:32 AM

May 2012
Man, I really did wanna see Eita and Masuzu kiss for 30 minutes straight! It would've been hysterical to see play out, even better if the other girls were to walk in on it! My rankings for the girls as of right now are as follows:

1. Masuzu
2. Ai
3. Himeka
4. Chiwa

Really pulling for that Eita x Masuzu ending! An Eita x Ai ending would be fine too I guess. lol.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Mar 3, 2013 1:38 AM

Dec 2012
Looks like a lot of people think Masuzu and Ai are the top 2 girls :).
Mar 3, 2013 1:54 AM

Aug 2012
She didn't win my heart over, sorry D:

1. Masuzu
2. Chiwa
3. Himeka
4. Ai

She's forcing ove too much, while Masuzu isn't forcing it enough *devilish grin*
Mar 3, 2013 2:36 AM

Sep 2011
Moment with masuzu is so good >.<. Hope the winnner will be her >.<
Mar 3, 2013 3:03 AM

Mar 2012
Worthed to watch because of Ai and Masuzu
Keep moving forward
Mar 3, 2013 3:12 AM
Aug 2011
Did anyone else catch the nod to Phoenix Wright during the 'all girls lie' discussion, or is the Objection! meme just too old to mention anymore?
Mar 3, 2013 4:08 AM

Jan 2011
Ai is the best girl because after being a tsundere she did all of this in just one episode, now that's something. I'm not liking this show that much though, it's becoming the standard harem thing minus fan service if it continues this way.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 3, 2013 4:41 AM

Jul 2011
Ai is damn cute
Mar 3, 2013 7:18 AM

Feb 2010
DOWN THE DRAIN.
Let's skewer Eita guys

And I even thought that this is going to Ai route, well shit happens on harem animu. -_-

This anime's swan song would be 7-8.
CashdaxMar 3, 2013 7:32 AM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Mar 3, 2013 8:25 AM

Apr 2011
Ai was looking so fucking kawaii in this episode. And dat chase scene around the school I loled everybody at the school was WTF is going on. One of best episodes so far.
5/5
Mar 3, 2013 8:30 AM

May 2010
Love Ai....A-chan marry me instead lol.
Mar 3, 2013 9:13 AM

Jan 2008
A fairly decent episode .It has been noted a few times in the previous episodes about Ai being a childhood friend .

That Ai notebook is full of win . I would read more of it if I were him . That scene where they were in the fire exit was wonderfully executed , unexpectedly . The lightings were quite nice that gave it a nice warm look . And that fireworks scene , god , it could had been much better .

The only thing that quite irked me was the 'fast' transition of Ai from being a tsun to a dere in such a short time , and just because Eita remembered his childhood memories .

It could had been MUCH better if she didn't completely transitioned and still have her tsun side which for me is the most fun and cute and enjoyable part of her . Not the other side that just chases Eita stupidly . If she was done better like Shouko from Baka to Test , it would have been really good .

Oh and Masuzu , wow , I dont know but she's really kinda turning into a really likeable character now . That expression she made when she found out what happened was priceless . But Eita giving in to Masuzu now ? Agreeing to kiss her now ? what the hell Eita , you're just shameless .But still , good thing they didnt put the cliche scene of 'them kissing then suddenly Chiwa,Hime,Ai appears and beats Eita up'. And dat fail poke , Masuzu epic fail . :]

I hope Eita does choose Ai since she's the most likeable and logical of them all , being his first childhood friend and all .But I guess Masuzu still has a lot to give .And Hime is too cute .And Chiwa is annoying , enough said.

So Ai obviously won this episode , Ai-chan , epic win !
Mar 3, 2013 9:26 AM

May 2008
Hime spin spin spin was my favourite part HAHA .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 3, 2013 9:37 AM

Feb 2012
This episode showed that Eita is good at running away. Yet another redeeming quality about him. /sarcasm
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2013 9:54 AM

Mar 2012
greenmush said:

I was wondering whether or not I was the only one who thought that was hysterically cute.
キ チ リ * カ チ リ
Mar 3, 2013 10:21 AM

Nov 2010
Aw, poor Ai. It seems like Masuzu will be the girl to end up with Eita at the end.
Mar 3, 2013 11:49 AM

Sep 2012
tsudecimo said:
Best episode in this anime period. Also best girl goes to Ai anyone who disagrees fuck off. 5/5
Also chiwa is really really annoying -___- . in the end of novel please choose either maszu or Ai pl0x ¬_¬

Agree on both counts, best episode of the show so far and with hair up, yukata fanservice, confession and just overall cuteness Ai has gone to the top this episode.

Masuzu still in the running, but I could still change my mind again...

5/5 this week.
Mar 3, 2013 2:56 PM

Jun 2011
Best episode so far, A-chan's the best!
Too bad she won't be Eita's choice in the end though, I'm afraid...
Mar 3, 2013 3:32 PM
Feb 2013
Red_Keys said:
Ai has her embarrassing delusions revealed.
Eita: "I won't laugh no matter what! Because we're the same!"

Eita has his embarrassing delusions revealed.
Ai: "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DELUSIONS ARE LAME"

Is this show being mean spirited and contradicting on purpose?

Meh, this episode was ok, until about half way through, when they started shrieking at each other.

This was almost exact quote from Chuunibyo (with Dark Flame Master), not sure if it was original there though.
Mar 3, 2013 9:19 PM
Mar 2013
lol... ahhh... this episode :P... one thing I don't get is how he still being controlled by Masuzu like A-chan kinda just saw "BURNING FIGHTING FIGHER" and rest girl kinda know about it, I THINK :o should he still be afraid o.o
Mar 3, 2013 9:57 PM

Apr 2009
Ai tries to bring Eita with her on a literal walk through memory lane, and succeeds. She then proceeds to bring out one of her aces as Childhood Friend Zero: a handwritten "marriage certificate" from childhood. Masuzu may be the "girlfriend", but she intends to top that by becoming the "wife".

Now I've become quite interested in what Kaoru's secret is. There's also the thing about Kaoru owing Chiwa something, too.

And while Childhood Friend One and Childhood Friend Zero fight amongst themselves over childhood friend matters, The Girlfriend swoops in to claim victory in the end...
Mar 4, 2013 4:41 AM

Oct 2010
gangsines said:
greenmush said:

I was wondering whether or not I was the only one who thought that was hysterically cute.

Finally I can stop regretting the moment I decided to pick up this show.
Mar 4, 2013 6:01 AM

Apr 2010
Fuyuumi is definitely the best character in this anime with that spontaneous behaviour of her and her funny approach.
The part with that note book was also pretty funny with them running down the hallway like that.
Eita even using the emergency exit out of my personal experiences not one of the best things to do that doors are usually connected to the fire alarm ones you open them the fire alarm goes of.
Had that a couple of times in one of my old schools got away with it each time tho teachers never found out.

The dating part was funny as well shamefully it ended up badly for Fuyuumi with Eita running into Chiwa and Hime.
Mar 4, 2013 8:54 AM

Feb 2012
Am I the only one who finds Ai annoying? she is going too far with her lies.
overall,good episode.
Mar 4, 2013 9:11 AM

Dec 2012
Saturate said:
overall,good episode.

Lol ? your post would make sense if it was on episode 8.
Mar 4, 2013 9:46 AM
Jul 2018
Why can't he end up with Ai?? They are so cute together and she's the best girl of them T_T
Mar 4, 2013 9:52 AM

May 2009
Saturate said:

She only girl who is completely honest with Eita (retard doesn't count).
Mar 4, 2013 10:22 AM

Sep 2012
yokaii said:
gangsines said:
greenmush said:

I loved the Himeka spins too. Wish they would show more of her. I tend to find myself liking whichever girl has opened up the most.
Mar 4, 2013 10:33 AM

Dec 2012
hpulley said:
yokaii said:
gangsines said:
greenmush said:

I loved the Himeka spins too. Wish they would show more of her. I tend to find myself liking whichever girl has opened up the most.

Hime seems to have the lowest chance of winning :O
Mar 4, 2013 1:05 PM

Sep 2012
In the manga at least Himeka really did open up the most but she does seem like the longest shot at this point. I think he is meant to be with Chiwa but will probably end up with Masuzu if he ends up with anyone.

Can't believe it but I actually care who he ends up with. When did that happen?
Mar 4, 2013 4:51 PM

Feb 2012
Ai-chan wins! lol enjoyed this ep :D
Mar 4, 2013 7:32 PM

Nov 2012
Aww.. Ai-chan is just keeps getting better and better each eps.

And that's the hole you dug yourself, Eita.

A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Mar 5, 2013 2:27 AM
Feb 2012
AI-CHAN EPIC WIN! AI-CHAN EPIC WIN! AI-CHAN EPIC WIN! AI-CHAN EPIC WIN! AI-CHAN EPIC WIN!
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 5, 2013 3:16 AM
Jan 2013
Stupid Eita, he ditches Ai and in the end he continue with Chiwa and Hime.
Mar 5, 2013 10:56 AM
Mar 2008
Ai best girl, but we have a retarded MC, so he'll end up with Masuzu.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

471 by Apratim »»
Apr 7, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2013

167 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.