Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2013 12:29 PM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Really nice movie about the sport spirit and friendship.
Goh'Dan
Nov 27, 2014 1:22 AM

Jun 2011
Dat ass.

I would have liked to have Pepe continue as the protagonist, but this sequel works fine without that, I like Ciocci probably just as much as Pepe. This sequel however, tried to do too many stuff, each and every one of the characters have their own story, but due to the time constraint, or maybe it's just written this way in the original source, none of the stories were fully given attention and fleshed out. It just had barely enough tidbits to piece the whole picture.

I still liked the movie tho. This one seems a bit more comical compare to the first one.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 23, 2015 5:03 AM
Dec 2011
i love pepe i would love to see a sequel or even ova's relating to pepe ! pepe is awesome and he has cute tush :3 overall i wish we could see more about the characters but this movie is brilliant masterpiece :3

i wanted to see more of the movie and that says something its not every day people ask for longer movies that's how great this story is :3
Aug 31, 2015 8:21 PM

Jul 2010
Wish it would focus more on Pepe than bring in a new guy.
Jul 5, 2017 9:50 AM

Dec 2015
Compared to it's prequel, this was quite the disappointment. The animation wasn't as beautiful and polished as the first movie, CG was used too frequently, and sometimes it was so out of place, that it felt like it was done by a total amateur, the background and the CG itself were not integrating well and was like two different things slapped into each other.
The story this time was not as personal as in the first movie, it didn't have night stakes, and thus it was far less engaging to watch. Plus they kept flashing Pepe's ass...4/10.
joe_g7Jul 5, 2017 9:53 AM
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

More topics from this board

» Nasu: A Migratory Bird with Suitcase Discussion

Rajden - Jun 15, 2009

0 by Rajden »»
Jun 15, 2009 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.