Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 28, 2013 9:46 PM

Feb 2012
Oh man, that scene with Yazora and Sena.. Even Speedwagon was afraid
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2013 9:48 PM

Oct 2012
JustALEX said:
tsudecimo said:
It was meant for you to understand her and why she act the way she does .
more likeable ( showing her cute side with the cats , her not taking the main role from yukimura , being a good writer ) i didn't say the episode was supposed someone love her and become her fan.

Yeah, I know.

But she's such a negative factor on the show, that I don't think it will sway the opinions of most of the fans....it sure as shit didn't sway me.

I was genuinely HAPPY to see Yozora in tears.

That's poetic justice for all the bullshit she's done.
well, the purpose was to show the audience another side to Yozora, rather than having her portrayed as just a manipulative character. The audience didn't have to feel sympathetic, however, they wanted people to view Yozora's character in a broader angle. You felt genuinely happy to see her in tears. great, but that doesn't mean that's what everyone else thinks, especially the Yozora fans.
Feb 28, 2013 9:53 PM

Jan 2013
Ughhh.
Kodaka just tell Sena that you're still friends with her.

In fact. Make a speech in front of everyone explaining that they are all basically a group of friends.
Feb 28, 2013 10:08 PM

Apr 2010
Kodaka & Rika need to C'est si bon.
Feb 28, 2013 10:32 PM

Oct 2010
I'm glad that bitch was sent off crying for once. I dont care for Sena either she's always your typical blond thats in most animes.

I do like Rika more this season she talks a lot more.

Funny thing is Yukimura is more feminine than Yozora when she thought she was a guy.

I hope Kate be in the next episode.
Feb 28, 2013 11:00 PM

Dec 2012
Dat Sena's Ass

Feb 28, 2013 11:03 PM

Dec 2011
That was an intense episode.
It was nice seeing Sena being the mean (she has a reason) and Yozora doing what Sena always do, shout stupid!

And...C'est si bon! Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2013 11:12 PM

Dec 2012
Z-flame said:
tsudecimo said:
Oh shut up she didn't bully anyone other than sena.
What about Maria?

she was being nice to maria at first when she wanted to establish the club so it doesn't count because Maria was being rude. I'm starting to think i'm the only person who likes Yozora, every one see's her in such a bad light :P
Mar 1, 2013 12:02 AM
Apr 2012
Yeah, eat THIS, Yozora. Just like Sena, i really hate her, but i wouldnt say something like that.

And Maria knowing the story means Yozora copied it somewhere? Oh, how would i love that.
Mar 1, 2013 12:10 AM

Jul 2012
Sena strikes back with a vengeance! Good episode.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Mar 1, 2013 12:19 AM

Jan 2011
They keep setting hints that something important with Rika is going to happen, also is it just me or does Kodaka always avoid questions by answering "What was that?"
Mar 1, 2013 12:22 AM
Sep 2012
It's about time that Sena got one over Yozora. Yozora has been asking to be checked since the beginning of the series.
Mar 1, 2013 12:28 AM

Dec 2012
ReaperCreeper said:
They keep setting hints that something important with Rika is going to happen, also is it just me or does Kodaka always avoid questions by answering "What was that?"

Yea he does it on purpose.
Mar 1, 2013 12:53 AM

Jan 2011
tsudecimo said:
ReaperCreeper said:

The best part is he does it so casually you can't really tell that.
Mar 1, 2013 1:10 AM

Jun 2010
Wow, the drama is going intense each ep. I'm really curious about the narration. Seems like Rika will be playing a big role soon. I hope she will have at least some bonus moments with Kodaka if ever Kodaka ends up with Sena for all the effort she have done.

Damn! Yozora got owned by Sena HARD. I'm glad Sena stood up for Yozora abusing her position as the club president and script writer.

"If only you've never existed" Wow. Yozora is finally showing her true colors. This episode just made it clear to the people the she is an egocentric bitch. They also hinted her being a slut after she ask Kodaka if he wanted to C'est si bon. I'm glad Sena stayed calm after all of that. She have a nice attitude unlike Yozoslut.

LOL at Rika. I seriously didn't expect that she was that Kobato. I mean, there were no difference until she spoke. Rofl.

Also Rika seeing the obvious disadvantage that the cast Yozora made. +++

Btw, wtf fanservice. Not sure if Sena went commando or what in the ff:

Mar 1, 2013 1:18 AM

Dec 2012
-MgZ_ said:
*blind yozora bashing*

Yozora is not a slut and that not an opinion thats an actual fact.
I don't see what she said to sena changes anything in her character!?
Mar 1, 2013 1:26 AM

Jun 2012
This episode was very symbolic. Yozora running out of the clubroom, like Sena used to, is a signal that she is no longer the main character.

The whole episode was dripping with symbolism. Sena has undergone much more character development than Yozora because Yozora is stuck in the past and refuses to grow as a person. This was the episode that Sena snatched the torch from Yozora.

All that's left to see, is the ensuing drama. A part of me feels bad for Yozora but she kind of had it coming to her. She made this club just to be around Kodoka and she treated everyone else cruelly or debonairly.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 1, 2013 1:28 AM

Jun 2010
tsudecimo said:
-MgZ_ said:
*blind yozora bashing*

She is man! 80% of the people here will agree.
Mar 1, 2013 1:39 AM

Jun 2011
I sense more upcoming drama coming up and there "friendship" is being tested. Its a bitter confrontation between Yozora and Sena but Sena is right where Yozora needs to move on from the past. Because of that confrontation, Yozora did grew a bit as a character by fixing the script the right way at the end. I love how Sena admits that she hates Yozora but still think she should exist.

Rika dressing up as Kobato is wrong...just wrong. The show is now reminding us the point of the show; which is about making friends when everyone except Rika joined the club for other causes. I doubt Kodaka is dense because he's too aware about subtle things but wont bring it up. Heck the girls are even pointing out if Kodaka is really that dense. Kodaka isnt dense like Ichika from IS: Infinite Stratos
SleepingKMar 1, 2013 1:57 AM
Mar 1, 2013 1:49 AM

Jan 2011
lastvelociraptor said:
C'est si bon, c'est si bon, c'est si bon lol

Sena was rather disgusting this episode (in a good way), and yozora is just getting worse and worse (no long hair, wearing tracksuit...)

sums up my thoughts pretty much, while Sena and Rika keep rising even Yukimura too while Yozora keeps going down hill lol
Mar 1, 2013 2:05 AM

Jun 2008
-MgZ_ said:
Damn! Yozora got owned by Sena HARD. I'm glad Sena stood up for Yozora abusing her position as the club president and script writer.

"If only you've never existed" Wow. Yozora is finally showing her true colors. This episode just made it clear to the people the she is an egocentric bitch. They also hinted her being a slut after she ask Kodaka if he wanted to C'est si bon. I'm glad Sena stayed calm after all of that. She have a nice attitude unlike Yozoslut.

Epic! And I fully agree.

Also, "Yozoslut", that's a good one!
Mar 1, 2013 2:09 AM

Dec 2012
-MgZ_ said:
tsudecimo said:
-MgZ_ said:
*blind yozora bashing*

She is man! 80% of the people here will agree.

How is she a slut?

Because she showed sexual interest in a person she is in love with?
Because other than kodaka she doesn't even speak with another guy?
Because she always wear cloth that shows her boobs and skin?
OR
Because you hate her so that makes her a slut?

Either you are an idiot with a brain of a middle schooler who starting to discover ''bad words'' or you just hate her so it easy for you to label her anything bad even if it is not true.
Mar 1, 2013 2:11 AM

Dec 2012
JustALEX said:
-MgZ_ said:

Epic! And I fully agree.

Also, "Yozoslut", that's a good one!

I could understand that you agree that she is a ''bitch'' because that's very loose term.But now that's just blind hate.
tsudecimoMar 1, 2013 2:19 AM
Mar 1, 2013 2:14 AM

Jun 2011
C'est si bon XD
Mar 1, 2013 2:25 AM

Oct 2011
Oh god. This season is so much better than last season.

Rika being Kobato cosplay
GO TIT!
C'est si bon!

Yozora's turn to call Meat an idiot then run out of the room (instead of Meat doing it)
Mar 1, 2013 2:39 AM
Jul 2012
tsudecimo said:

I still stand corrected .
I explained the maria part and how the hell what she did to yukimura is considered bullying ? she just manipulated her very very delusional and simple mind.

So it's Yukimura's fault to be manipulated by Yozora?
It's the victims fault to be abused?

It's always the same: Yozora-fans don't care much about the people Yozora hurts, while the other fans care about them.

You are defending a person who manipulates and bullies other people for own her fun and entertainment and at the same time you actually believe that THIS person can be a girlfriend to a kind person like Kodaka who always avoids conflicts...?

That is actually the worst combination of a couple you can imagine. ^^

A real delinquent would be the best partner for Yozora, but not Kodaka! He just looks like one. Yozora is completely delusional about him.
Mar 1, 2013 2:46 AM

Dec 2012
mironicus said:
tsudecimo said:

I still stand corrected .
I explained the maria part and how the hell what she did to yukimura is considered bullying ? she just manipulated her very very delusional and simple mind.

So it's Yukimura's fault to be manipulated by Yozora?
It's the victims fault to be abused?

It's always the same: Yozora-fans don't care much about the people Yozora hurts, while the other fans care about them.

You are defending a person who manipulates and bullies other people for own her fun and entertainment and at the same time you actually believe that THIS person can be a girlfriend to a kind person like Kodaka who always avoids conflicts...?

That is actually the worst combination of a couple you can imagine. ^^

A real delinquent would be the best partner for Yozora, but not Kodaka! He just looks like one. Yozora is completely delusional about him.

Oh look yet another post from you that is just dumb...

Did i say it was her fault? the point i was making that what yozora did to yukimura wasn't bullying it was manipulation .

WHO did yozora hurt other than sena? ( god this annoying you keep repeating the same shit without proving them or replying to anyone who counter your post)

I love yozora more than sena but i don't really want them to end up as a couple just friends.

Yozora is not delusional about kodaka you are talking about Yukimura.
Mar 1, 2013 4:09 AM

Dec 2012
JavierR said:

The red headed girl in the preview a new addition to the harem?

Mar 1, 2013 5:23 AM

Apr 2010
The movie they went to and the preview for next week where funny awful naming sense tho.
The way Yozora came out of that cinema like that after watching that movie and even trying to ask Kodaka about it.
The cat cafe part was also nice Yozora really like cats.

Yozora's awesome clothing sense has been ruined in the previous episode tho which is terrible i really liked her previous clothing sense it was stylish.
Now she is just walking around in a boring training outfit which just looks cheap.
Mar 1, 2013 5:25 AM

Jan 2013
While I'm sure this will start a shipping war, the fact is Yozora or what she hinted at, would have never happend. Hell 90% of any progression shes made has been forced by others, and jealous. She may hate Sena, but shes the catalist. I still stick with the choice I picked elsewhere. But moving on.

I think that film is going to be a huge disaster waiting to happen.

Also the "that doesn't matter bit" was fantastic. And it seems our Dear MC as I still say even in the face of the LN's is an idiot with avoidant personality disorder.

Which he has pretty much all of the signs

Avoids occupational activities that involve significant interpersonal contact, because of fears of criticism, disapproval, or rejection

Is unwilling to get involved with people unless certain of being liked

Shows restraint within intimate relationships because of the fear of being shamed or ridiculed

Is preoccupied with being criticized or rejected in social situations

Is inhibited in new interpersonal situations because of feelings of inadequacy

Views themself as socially inept, personally unappealing, or inferior to others

Is unusually reluctant to take personal risks or to engage in any new activities because they may prove embarrassing
Mar 1, 2013 5:54 AM

Jan 2012
This ep was C'est si bon!
Mar 1, 2013 5:55 AM
Jul 2012
pronald said:
JavierR said:

The red headed girl in the preview a new addition to the harem?

thats good to now
Mar 1, 2013 6:03 AM

Dec 2009
Thank you Sena.

You rock.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 1, 2013 6:07 AM

Jun 2009
Yozora being bitch that she is. Nothing new to see here.
Mar 1, 2013 6:11 AM

Nov 2011
Thank god Sena once stand up to her and beat her in her own game :)

C'est si bon!
Mar 1, 2013 6:58 AM

May 2011
Yozore centered ep? Oh my god yes. <3 I think nothing more has to be said, this ep was great, although quite different from the rest of the show.
Mar 1, 2013 7:04 AM
Aug 2011
You see how good of a girl Sena is?
She is goddess-tier.

C'est si bon/5
Mar 1, 2013 7:18 AM

Sep 2010
Damn.... Yozora was fucking cute in this ep....

And good mix of DRAMA in this ep.....

5/5
Mar 1, 2013 7:21 AM

Aug 2012
Yozora is starting to really get on my nerves with her "I am his childhood friend, therefore I can do whatever I want" attitude.
.................................................................................
Mar 1, 2013 7:27 AM

Apr 2011
The cinema part was too funny! Yozora really wanted to Kodaka was like "what did you say?' lol

It was sad to see Yozora cry though Sena made her upset. I wouldn't her expect to understand the bond Kodoka and her have.
Mar 1, 2013 7:58 AM

Feb 2010
Seems like the art is evolving.
-_-
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Mar 1, 2013 7:58 AM

Dec 2012
Romedbaumann said:
Yozora is starting to really get on my nerves with her "I am his childhood friend, therefore I can do whatever I want" attitude.

This the first episode she did that...SMH.
Mar 1, 2013 8:03 AM
Aug 2012
Finally the episode i have been waiting for. Yozora got bashed by Sena and it was a much needed one. She totally deserved it. Sena saying to her face "it doesn't matter" and Kodaka nailing the fact afterwards............nicely done. The next episode is going to be more fun.

Kurogashi said:
useless male lead.
he should've said: "don't mind sena, no one can ever take away the past we had together"
OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. HOLY.
this guy is just playing ignorant which is the worst part.

..the worst part is that they totally moved on after the little drama. like wtf. what was even the point of it?!

Useless male lead? Really? The club wouldn't function like it is now unless for him. You don't like drama? Stop bitching and watch another show. Sorry but the anime isn't going to be bad because some people hate drama. Some people just want to bash male leads no matter what they do..............just plain annoying and stupid!!!

ReaperCreeper said:
tsudecimo said:
ReaperCreeper said:

The best part is he does it so casually you can't really tell that.

At least some people understands. Kodaka is a much better character than most harem mcs out there.

Mar 1, 2013 8:41 AM

Sep 2007
Another superb episode. This series is running away with it this anime season.

Sena was boss!

C'est si bon!

Mar 1, 2013 8:42 AM

Dec 2012
Really great episode. Finally Yozora got some screentime with kodaka alone :)
It's really nice to have some explanations about why she behaved like she behaved. Hope that her development will go on. It was also nice to see that Sena can also behave not just dumb. She was right about what she told Yozora, still it was kind of harsh, but.. Who cares? Yozora needed this in this situation for her development!
Mar 1, 2013 9:19 AM

Jan 2008
CrimsonPhantom said:
"Have you ever wanted to... c'est si bon?" Yozora wants the D!!! xD

Direction to the cat cafe? Due time spent with Kodaka? It's ok to go more into detail...I thought she was curious about sex (with Kodaka), and asked him of he wanted to "feel good" in french.
Mar 1, 2013 10:36 AM

Dec 2009
And just when my opinion of Yozora was getting better now it has dropped to the floor. Really can't stand her.

Overall, good episode. I'm glad Rika continues being as perceptive as ever and Sena putting Yozora in her place.
Mar 1, 2013 10:48 AM
Mar 2012
The latest episodes of Haganai are deserving a 10 (funny, pretty and well-adapted from the LN, though they removed some of the dirtier jokes, for obvious reasons). As the second season is reaching its climax, the quality is just increasing.

I hope Oreimo. will be just as good as this. (25 episode Oreimo FTW)
Mar 1, 2013 11:38 AM

Aug 2012
Yozora shows her cute side, C'est si bon!

My Youtube page: link
Mar 1, 2013 11:51 AM

Oct 2012
Uhm...I think i know why Yozora bullies Sena because she was interfering between Yozora and Kodaka time together alone. The more people joined in the club the more Yozora got irritated..well that's what I think from the beginning till now.

Not defending for Yozora nor hating Sena, I like both characters. Wish they just get along and have a fair rivalry together :/
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.