Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Mar 2, 2013 9:20 AM

Dec 2012
JennyEsquire said:
tsudecimo said:

Oh god what with avatar ?

It's a picture of Dr. Alban. I don't see what's wrong with it?

Did i say it was wrong o_O?
Mar 2, 2013 9:21 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
JennyEsquire said:
tsudecimo said:

Oh god what with avatar ?

It's a picture of Dr. Alban. I don't see what's wrong with it?

Did i say it was wrong o_O?

Good. Because you don't fucking diss Dr. Alban.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Mar 2, 2013 10:38 AM

Sep 2009
Entertaining episode. I still support the crack pairing of YozoraxSena, because Kodaka is too boring for either of them =D
Mar 2, 2013 10:40 AM

Sep 2011
OtakuGirl01 said:
Entertaining episode. I still support the crack pairing of YozoraxSena, because Kodaka is too boring for either of them =D

He's pretty exciting for a harem lead.

Mar 2, 2013 10:47 AM

Dec 2012
JennyEsquire said:
OtakuGirl01 said:

He's pretty exciting for a harem lead.

People don't realize he is better than a lot of harem leads who are basically carbon-made copies from each other.
Mar 2, 2013 11:17 AM

Aug 2010
Sena was right this episode. It may have hurt Yozara but she needs to move on from the past.

Well at least she made a script that everyone liked in the end. Looking forward to them preforming it.
Mar 2, 2013 11:27 AM

May 2012
lol sena made yozora cry, still support sena

C'est si bon
Mar 2, 2013 12:48 PM

May 2012
JennyEsquire said:
Brigandi said:
Miss_Psychedelic said:
The difference between Yozora and Sena is that Sena changes her narcissistic behavior with time while Yozora stays a bitch.

you got to be fucking kidding me....

Fucking OWNED!

I said with time sweetie - little by little, Sena is still in love with her own ass but at least she is much nicer to people now and doesn't fucking bully anybody.
Yozora is still a selfish bitch.
Mar 2, 2013 12:58 PM

Sep 2011
Miss_Psychedelic said:

I said with time sweetie - little by little, Sena is still in love with her own ass but at least she is much nicer to people now and doesn't fucking bully anybody.

Yozora-chan only ''bullies'' Sena-chan (trust me if she wanted to, she could do much worse), and she's obviously sure that she can handle most of what she's dishing out. Did you see the end of episode 6? Yozora-chan was feeling genuinely bad for the way she had treated Sena-chan, but you kind of get mixed messages when she only stays mad at her until she gets another chance to molest poor Kobato-chan. It's really easy for Sena-chan to get upset you see, but it doesn't take much to cheer her up again, while it really takes a lot more effort to make someone like Yozora-chan cry.

Mar 2, 2013 1:11 PM

Feb 2013
Ah! That was great!

Am I the only one that likes both Sena and Yozora?

Seems like most people here only like one or the other....
Mar 2, 2013 1:18 PM

Jul 2008
Yozora was cute this episode, especially with the cats. So was Yukimura when she almost started crying because they might take away her lead role.

And I laughed when they ended the argument by turning the roles around and having Yozora yell and run away. :P

Mar 2, 2013 1:31 PM

Aug 2012
Kurogashi said:
useless male lead.
he should've said: "don't mind sena, no one can ever take away the past we had together"
OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. HOLY.
this guy is just playing ignorant which is the worst part.

..the worst part is that they totally moved on after the little drama. like wtf. what was even the point of it?!

I thought it was weird how nothing was said about the fight, especially after the comment that Sena made about her never wishing Yozora had never existed.
Mar 2, 2013 1:47 PM

Sep 2011
Noah-san said:

I thought it was weird how nothing was said about the fight, especially after the comment that Yozora-chan made about her never wishing Sena-chan had never existed.

Fixed.

Mar 2, 2013 2:41 PM

Jan 2010
At the beginning, what did Kodaka mean when he thought he knew exactly what Rika wanted to day? And why was she sighing?

Maybe I'm asleep at the wheel but I didn't get it. And I didn't really see any continuation of the issue after the OP.
Mar 2, 2013 3:00 PM

Apr 2012
Mockman said:
At the beginning, what did Kodaka mean when he thought he knew exactly what Rika wanted to day? And why was she sighing?

Maybe I'm asleep at the wheel but I didn't get it. And I didn't really see any continuation of the issue after the OP.

I'm not sure myself, but I assume it's about how they are already friends but they just don't admit it
Mar 2, 2013 3:24 PM

May 2012
JennyEsquire said:
Noah-san said:

I thought it was weird how nothing was said about the fight, especially after the comment that Yozora-chan made about her never wishing Sena-chan had never existed.

Fixed.

You sir, make me laugh.
Mar 2, 2013 3:25 PM

Feb 2012
ZelgiusZer0 said:
Last 7 9 pages of posts were popcorn-worthy, good show guys! :3

Indeed.

A pretty enjoyable episode. It'll be interesting to see how the movie turns out.
Mar 2, 2013 3:28 PM

Sep 2011
Miss_Psychedelic said:
JennyEsquire said:
Noah-san said:

Fixed.

You sir, make me laugh.

Oh? What is it now? And don't call me sir.

Mar 2, 2013 6:30 PM

Dec 2010
I'm glad Sena finally stood up to Yozora, maybe now she'll change for the better. I like Yozora, but this season has been disappointing me as a fan of her. Sena finally making "the snap" might actually be good for Yozora. Great episode, non the less.
Mar 2, 2013 7:15 PM

Oct 2011
C'est si bon!! C'est si bon!! LOL
Now the fun begins!! Maria is indeed sharp.
Signature
Mar 2, 2013 8:07 PM

Dec 2011
tbh I don't really like how Yozora keeps on bringing the childhood friend thing
well said, meat.

and lol @ C'est si bon
Mar 2, 2013 8:13 PM

Sep 2012
Lmfao, C'est si bon. Rika's failed attempt of playing as Kobato was also great. I love Rika's randomness.
Mar 2, 2013 11:16 PM

Jul 2008
Tommy0wn said:

What was up with Rika btw at the beginning of the episode before the opening song? ''I actually knew exactly what Rika wanted to say''??? Am I missing something?! please someone, explain!!

Could be wrong, but I thought she wanted to say how they have all already become friends. Everyone was just saying how they were fired up to make friends and celebrate birthdays, but they haven't realized they have all become friends in their attempts as a club. But idk.
Mar 2, 2013 11:53 PM

Aug 2011
Objurgo said:
Z-flame said:
tsudecimo said:
Oh shut up she didn't bully anyone other than sena.
What about Maria?

she was being nice to maria at first when she wanted to establish the club so it doesn't count because Maria was being rude. I'm starting to think i'm the only person who likes Yozora, every one see's her in such a bad light :P

I was going to say the same thing!! and yozora is such a troll a bully is someone who cause to other pain and suffering.. yozora only trolls she is not causing any fiscal or metal harm to anyone D:
Mar 3, 2013 12:05 AM

Aug 2011
tsudecimo said:
JustALEX said:
-MgZ_ said:
Damn! Yozora got owned by Sena HARD. I'm glad Sena stood up for Yozora abusing her position as the club president and script writer.

"If only you've never existed" Wow. Yozora is finally showing her true colors. This episode just made it clear to the people the she is an egocentric bitch. They also hinted her being a slut after she ask Kodaka if he wanted to C'est si bon. I'm glad Sena stayed calm after all of that. She have a nice attitude unlike Yozoslut.

Epic! And I fully agree.

Also, "Yozoslut", that's a good one!

I could understand that you agree that she is a ''bitch'' because that's very loose term.But now that's just blind hate.

a lot of sena fan just like to say stuff like that:/ I like yozora but i don't usually go bashing sena and saying she is a slut lol and I thing yozora sometimes has bitchy actitud but i thing that is going to change she will be more open and super nice like with the cats:) and that is what Kodaka like about her and she need to show that part of her.
Mar 3, 2013 12:09 AM

Aug 2011
Satsugai73 said:
Uhm...I think i know why Yozora bullies Sena because she was interfering between Yozora and Kodaka time together alone. The more people joined in the club the more Yozora got irritated..well that's what I think from the beginning till now.

Not defending for Yozora nor hating Sena, I like both characters. Wish they just get along and have a fair rivalry together :/

PLEASE :)
Mar 3, 2013 12:30 AM

Aug 2011
akira25ysai said:
-MgZ_ said:
They also hinted her being a slut after she ask Kodaka if he wanted to C'est si bon.

Huh?? You assumed that she's a slut just because she asked Kodaka about C'est si bon?? WOW..
^same reaction.. LOL?? So if you put it like that then what do you think of rika? the biggest girl bitch-whore-slut ever??? xD
Mar 3, 2013 12:34 AM

Aug 2011
Miss_Psychedelic said:
JennyEsquire said:
Brigandi said:
Miss_Psychedelic said:
The difference between Yozora and Sena is that Sena changes her narcissistic behavior with time while Yozora stays a bitch.

you got to be fucking kidding me....

Fucking OWNED!

well yozora will change too and in this episode she was not making fun of the other girls and she was also hearing their opinions.
Mar 3, 2013 1:45 AM

Sep 2011
Miss_Psychedelic said:
JennyEsquire said:

Fucking OWNED!

With time? Well it's been a year and she's not any less self-centered, is she? Anyway, Yozora isn't as selfish as you make her out to be, if you saw episode 7 you'd know that all of the girls (except for Kobato-chan and Maria-chan) want the D, and they're all a bit wary of each other. Yozora-chan only happens to be more determined than the rest, which can sometimes backfire.

Mar 3, 2013 6:56 AM

Oct 2012
Yozora you selfish...X)
Mar 3, 2013 8:04 AM
Dec 2010
I am not in a position to judge, but, I don't see much of a basis to claim one character's moral superiority over another. Seems to be missing the point of this show, where the comedy and slow character development are founded on their sociopathic tendencies.

If this were real life, I would hope both young women would be in therapy. Since it isn't real life though, I can't understand arguing over them. But, that's just my opinion. Worth about as much as the paper its printed on...
Mar 3, 2013 3:05 PM

Nov 2012
Yozora in the cafe with the cats was no doubt the cutest thing ever!

The thing Sena said made me think how shit got real though:

"I hate that woman with all my soul, but I've never wished that she'd never existed."

Great episode, nice development speed for the season so far.

C'est si bon~
Mar 3, 2013 6:05 PM

Aug 2012
C'est si bon!

I am really surprissed because Yozora cries :/

Nice epi
"The King command are absoluty"
Mar 3, 2013 9:53 PM

Nov 2009
People needs to chill about Yozora and Sena. Great episode for both of them, and their clashes! :p
Mar 3, 2013 10:00 PM

Nov 2009
tsudecimo said:
-MgZ_ said:
tsudecimo said:
-MgZ_ said:
*blind yozora bashing*

Yozora is not a slut and that not an opinion thats an actual fact.
I don't see what she said to sena changes anything in her character!?

She is man! 80% of the people here will agree.

How is she a slut?

Because she showed sexual interest in a person she is in love with?
Because other than kodaka she doesn't even speak with another guy?
Because she always wear cloth that shows her boobs and skin?
OR
Because you hate her so that makes her a slut?

Either you are an idiot with a brain of a middle schooler who starting to discover ''bad words'' or you just hate her so it easy for you to label her anything bad even if it is not true.

I second tsudecimo's post.
Mar 3, 2013 11:30 PM

Feb 2011
At last! THE DEFEATED FACE OF AHOZORA so cute <333
Mar 4, 2013 1:17 AM

May 2012
Ill laugh my ass off once this finishes off with a typical harem ending.
Mar 4, 2013 1:46 AM

Dec 2012
-Atomsk- said:
Ill laugh my ass off once this finishes off with a typical harem ending.

The anime is not gonna reach the end of the novel . But i expect the sales to be good meaning another season to finish it all off.
Mar 4, 2013 10:26 AM

May 2012
Strange8 said:
I am not in a position to judge, but, I don't see much of a basis to claim one character's moral superiority over another. Seems to be missing the point of this show, where the comedy and slow character development are founded on their sociopathic tendencies.

If this were real life, I would hope both young women would be in therapy. Since it isn't real life though, I can't understand arguing over them. But, that's just my opinion. Worth about as much as the paper its printed on...

I think I agree with you, those internet fights went waaay too far for me.
Mar 4, 2013 5:52 PM

Aug 2011
C'est si bon! Laughed uncontrollably during the movie theatre scene.And no rape in the script?! Unthinkable! It's because this show mentions taboos that I love it so much. Enjoyable ep once again!
Mar 5, 2013 3:28 AM
Jan 2013
C'est si bon!

Oh Yozura, you are on a date with Kodaka and you're wearing a track suit.
Mar 5, 2013 3:58 AM

Nov 2010
C'est si bon! xD
It was quite a boring episode actually
Mar 5, 2013 1:43 PM

Jan 2013
Phoenix6000 said:
As usual, Yozora's mumbling is adorable...

"By the way, Kodaka... Have you ever wanted to c'est si bon?"

She is awesome. Loved that part, actually loved everything.
I would somewhat be in Kodaka's position, as now we know that he knows what the girls want but he is not ready. Also he is pretty sure about the fight between Sena and Sora(Yozora). And he also seems a little unsure to who to choose without making anyone else to suffer. This anime should go one more lvl, actually I mean a 3rd season :). Also I don't understand the fight between you guys with Sena and Sora, they both have issues. You saw that Yozora was unable to tell Kodaka that she was a girl, also lost a cat which might seem stupid but anything that happens at a young age can and will have a huge effect in the future. And who knows what else happened to Sora, we know nothing about her parents there might be something there too. And with Sena? I don't remember that anything was told about her mother. Also being smart and always first in class sometimes is quite hard to deal with it, as some jerks always make fun of you. Even if it shouldn't bother her, I'm sure everyone knows that it does. Her only friends are those who are searching for friends the endless cliche in this anime :).

I wrote too much again.
Mar 5, 2013 5:55 PM

Jan 2012
Yozora is still a bitch :I Whether or not she cried in this episode.
She was only being nicer because people WERE COMPLEMENTING her.
Either way

I know shes not a bad person, but the fact that she just acts like one is really annoying :I
I just don't like how she trys to act high and mighty and like a bitch all the time but when shes with her dear Kodaka, she trys to be an angel for him.

At least Sena is open about herself and doesn't hide herself. :I
KawaiiSlowpokeMar 5, 2013 6:01 PM
Mar 6, 2013 12:55 AM
Mar 2009
Rika's all like, "We're already at the friends level you derps."

What a brocon.

Dat ass shot.

I always found it weird that Sora was such a tomboy who fought a lot, but Yozora is some clean, faithful girl. 10 years can do that...?

Damn Kodaka, all of them are haters, haha.

Yozora is still living in the past, which is understandable but Sena is right. However, Kodaka...you really suck at being an osananajimi; you just let her walk out and watched in silence. Brilliant...

Heh, so I guess the big Sena reveal will be next episode then. Though the title card for this episode should have been used for next episode instead in that case.
Mar 8, 2013 4:33 AM
Oct 2007
About time Sena told that bitch Yozora off. So Sena likes to go nopan, I can dig that. I really dislike this roundabout way of thinking.
Do you like A or B?
B
You don't like A? (WTF?! Where does that come from?)
Mar 8, 2013 9:32 PM

Mar 2011
I loved Sena laying down the law.
Mar 8, 2013 9:59 PM

Jul 2011
i really liked this episode but this post will be very biased because i'm a MAJOR sena fan!!!!! I LOVE MEAT!!!

anyway imo sena was right yozora kept saying because her and kodoka were childhood friends as if to say those two had a better relationship because she knew him before and sena was basically saying that's not the case because that was the past and this is now! then yozara had a tantrum when someone finally said it even though that was what everyone was thinking
Mar 9, 2013 9:13 AM

Sep 2012
Found another similarity between Kobato and Dekomori (of Chuunibyou) besides the fact that both are chuunibyou girls - like Dekomori Kobato seems to be quite popular in her class despite her chuunibyou (perhaps by hiding it well in front of her classmates) otherwise it is hard to imagine Kobato would be nominated, apparently by popular consensus, to be the protagonist of the movie the class is about to shoot. A chuunibyou person is usually ignored or even ostracized in class, which is clearly not the case here.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 11, 2013 5:51 PM

Nov 2007
Thank you Sena.

Sick of Yozora being a whiny annoying bitch acting entitled.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.