Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2013 4:02 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Dat score and talent.

All the politics and shit going around. Well, I hope it will be settled next chapter/few days as well.
Feb 27, 2013 4:55 PM

Feb 2012
Well that was rather interesting. I'm still surprised at the amount of detail the author includes with the whole "Magic" system and abilities and etc. Though I just hope he doesn't trip himself up or loose his creativity with all the rules he's creating.

The chapter was decent although we have yet to learn why exactly his ability is "classified" I can only guess it would be able to make normally untalented/skilled people capable of using more advanced skills.

Just a theory.
Feb 27, 2013 5:43 PM

May 2011
Loved the way Mayumi swooped in and easily took command. And haha at Miyuki for commenting about the phone number as expected.

This arc is starting to get good and judging from this situation, it looks like there's still a lot more to come.
Feb 27, 2013 8:19 PM

Apr 2009
Tatsuya's secret almost got busted there. He opted to mislead Mizuki instead to keep it under wraps, eh? I loved the look of surprise on everyone's faces when Tatsuya nonchalantly called Sayaka on the phone.

Once again, Mayumi came and defused the escalating situation in one stroke. She's quite the capable leader.
Feb 28, 2013 4:52 AM

Feb 2009
Love the cover page with Mizuki's rack.

Classified, huh. That would be
but it's not that everyone is keeping him from using it. That's for later though...

Eh, they cut out Tatsuya coaching Erika with the CAD. Minor thing I guess.
Miyuki's speed is something else, and it's not her fastest. Ms. Perfect strikes again.

Mibu and her inequality plea. Tatsuya doesn't share the same sentiments unfortunately. Quite an impossible dream he has, though with him
later, he can do it.
He's quite the trickster though in that phone call.

Mayumi to the rescue. We're halfway through vol2 now with this. Next half should be good.
Feb 28, 2013 11:04 AM

Aug 2008
I have to say, this is one of the worst novel to manga adaptations I've ever read. It's like reading a book with every other page ripped out. When I try to look at it without relying on my novel knowledge it immediately stops making any sense. There's so much content missing all is left are exaggerated reactions.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 28, 2013 10:16 PM

Dec 2011
Glad the things resolved in a more proper manner.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2013 12:43 AM

Feb 2012
Finally started reading this :D

Anyone knows how long it takes for one chapter to be released?

On to the novel for now. (Is it good anyway?)

P.S I liked Mibu's character, but it seems like she's going down the wrong path and won't be part of the main cast D:
HauntingShockMar 1, 2013 12:52 AM
Mar 1, 2013 3:26 AM

Feb 2009
HauntingShock said:

P.S I liked Mibu's character, but it seems like she's going down the wrong path and won't be part of the main cast D:
Serialization: GFantasy (Monthly)
It says so in the MAL page. Checking it there first wouldn't hurt.

And obviously, the original source is much better than this, but be prepared for a ton of infodumps. If you think this is heavy, you'll be surprised at the LN.
Mar 1, 2013 6:50 AM

Feb 2012
belatkuro said:
HauntingShock said:

Serialization: GFantasy (Monthly)
It says so in the MAL page. Checking it there first wouldn't hurt.

And obviously, the original source is much better than this, but be prepared for a ton of infodumps. If you think this is heavy, you'll be surprised at the LN.

Thanks :) And checking the page didn't cross my mind *facepalm*

I see... That's fine. I guess it's explained better there anyway.
Mar 31, 2013 3:04 PM

Mar 2013
Finally the problem solved. How can Tatsuya persuade or I mean deceived Mibu so easily!? :p

Dec 24, 2013 2:45 PM

Aug 2011
Mayumi's taking control of the situation.

I like the fact that the author seem to put so much effort in constructing the concept behind magic, resulting in a technique that's cool but also believable.

More topics from this board

» question about the sequels

jared_dx_58 - Jul 26, 2015

4 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Nov 30, 2020 2:56 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2013

8 by Impala »»
Dec 27, 2017 10:37 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Chapter 3 Discussion

ZeroZx - Feb 26, 2012

12 by SandyBoi »»
Mar 12, 2014 5:25 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Chapter 8 Discussion

NamelessNoogai - Jul 28, 2012

16 by Mr_DaftPunk »»
Dec 29, 2013 10:19 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2013

20 by CrimsonPhantom »»
Dec 24, 2013 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.