Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 25, 2016 7:38 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Now I know why Kagura is all emo.......because Daddy Dearest is "Dead Inside".

Great lines from this episode:
1. Wheelchair lady "Calm down Kagura, it will be okay".........no.....Kagura can't calm down....she never calms down......she is the most emo person in the Universe!

2. Daddy Dearest "My duties as a Vanquisher take presidence over my emotions, I've simply come here to do a job" (instead of revenging dead wife's killer) and the idiot never tells anyone about the boy...the stone....etc

3. Nori the worthless boyfriend/groom "I didn't want to come and see you empty handed" ......... and with that, Yomi gets kicked to the curb by lover boy for the final blow to sanity

And now to the tortured suitcase dude......he foretold his fate long before when Nori the Worthless blew off Yomi the Babe so that he could go throw darts and drink beer with this guy in a bar. He said that "using me as an excuse is turning me into the bad guy in Yomi's mind".........yep......I was hoping he would yell at Nori " I told you so!"

Good stuff.........8.5/10.....could go to 11/10 if Kagura dies.
Nov 12, 2016 10:35 PM

Sep 2014
Like some have said, Yomi's darkness is a little odd to happen so quickly. Or maybe it would've impacted me more if I hadn't already seen a much better decent into darkness from a different anime.
May 29, 2020 1:37 AM

Nov 2013
Damn favourite episode so far!

That Yomi scenario of “kill me or let your friend die” reminded me so much if Psycho-Pass S1 with Akane’s friend. What a unbelievable scene. I feel bad for Kazuki... she broke Noriyuki’s resolve.

Really enjoyable, let’s see how this plays out !
Mar 15, 2021 12:08 PM

Nov 2016
Ok back to the present and hating Yomi again lol Fuck her

Admittedly, I'm a bit confused regarding how to feel about her since it appears that she's still suffering yet still went for the stone even tho she should've known better after what happened to Mei. The fact that she was desperate doesn't make her innocent.

R.I.P. to Kazuki, he definitely deserved better.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 1, 2021 5:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh so that's where they left us on episode 2... it was so frustrating watching Noriyuki AFK while his friend is getting tortured
Jul 17, 2021 10:41 PM

Nov 2010
As expected, Kagura would be spared, but I'm surprised Noriyuki also survived. Since Kagura's father is also around, the odds are seemingly in their favor now, unless that kid intervenes.
Oct 4, 2022 3:00 AM
Jul 2016
Urgh, yes she had Ranguren to protect her but it shouldn't have mattered.
You CAN NOT block the flames from a gas explosion in a confined space like that it travels around objects - Yomi should have been burnt to a crisp.
Jul 19, 2023 5:29 PM

Dec 2022
Kagura lived? I legitimately expected that she died in the second episode. Then again, Yomi survived the gas explosion somehow, so it doesn't really matter.

Kazuki didn't deserve that at all. It was unfortunate to have the two people who don't have the spine to kill Yomi sent into the service tunnels after her, when it's apparent neither of them would do anything, even if they did best her in combat. Seems like Yomi is even more of an arrogant bitch after being resurrected than Mei was too.

Disliked the repeated scenes from the second episode here. It almost entered recap episode territory with how lazy and useless it was.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ga-Rei -Zero- Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

angel999 - Oct 5, 2008

282 by Lanz »»
Dec 31, 2023 6:12 AM

Poll: » Ga-Rei -Zero- Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

slayer545-sama - Dec 21, 2008

326 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 19, 2023 6:53 PM

Poll: » Ga-Rei -Zero- Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 14, 2008

76 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 19, 2023 6:04 PM

Poll: » Ga-Rei -Zero- Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 30, 2008

93 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 19, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Ga-Rei -Zero- Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ternalnodorei - Nov 23, 2008

150 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 19, 2023 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.