Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2008 9:25 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
People getting sliced to pieces by wire never gets old. Elijah continues his streak of turning everything to shit, I cant see Manuela and her daughter having a happy ending...
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
May 12, 2013 12:16 PM

Apr 2010
The kid's growing some balls.

May 31, 2013 8:16 AM

Jun 2009
I don't think this is Elijah's fault at all, though. If anything he's been pretty cool in how he has handled this. Putting himself in a lot of danger in order to get the info, and Manuela maybe deciding to go along with Pedro and take Cessi with her? I hope at least the little girl can make it out of this.

It's unfortunate what happened to those people at the rehab facility. Just unfortunate people caught in the cross fire.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 23, 2013 6:10 PM

Nov 2009
I don't hope any misfortune to befall Manuela's daughter ... but I hope that misfortune does befall Manuela, I don't know how that is supposed to work, but Manuela is a horrible person if she went rushing back to drugs after all of that.
Nov 2, 2014 3:01 AM

Aug 2014
That cyborg woman was really crazy.
Nov 8, 2022 1:55 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty tired of this story line... it became a cliche story that i can read/watch anywhere... they just throw a cyborg here and there to say is cyberpunk but this story line about drugs/prostitutes/corruption could fit any time and place, there is nothing special.
Feb 3, 2023 3:35 AM
Oct 2015
ReishiRei said:
Pretty tired of this story line... it became a cliche story that i can read/watch anywhere... they just throw a cyborg here and there to say is cyberpunk but this story line about drugs/prostitutes/corruption could fit any time and place, there is nothing special.
What the fuck are you talking about, aside from black lagoon and diner. There are literally no other manga with any kind of similarities, or technological design, only battle angel alita perhapsm.

Give me 10 examples of this “cliche” happening, 
Feb 3, 2023 11:06 PM

Dec 2021
ReishiRei said:
It's really shameful that you have Tokyo Ghoul and Houseki no kuni in your favourites too; oh but then I noticed you have lumped Attack on Titan, Code Geass and Death Note among your favourites too

Neostorm-X said:
What the fuck are you talking about, aside from black lagoon and diner. There are literally no other manga with any kind of similarities, or technological design, only battle angel alita perhapsm.

Give me 10 examples of this “cliche” happening
Ghost in the Shell and Akira comes close in terms of setting while, the plot is kind of similar to 20th century boys with time skips but nothing cliche' even in terms of Seinen standards
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Feb 6, 2023 7:46 PM
Oct 2015
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
ReishiRei said:
It's really shameful that you have Tokyo Ghoul and Houseki no kuni in your favourites too; oh but then I noticed you have lumped Attack on Titan, Code Geass and Death Note among your favourites too

Neostorm-X said:

Give me 10 examples of this “cliche” happening
Ghost in the Shell and Akira comes close in terms of setting while, the plot is kind of similar to 20th century boys with time skips but nothing cliche' even in terms of Seinen standards
Wtf are you smoking, ive read all of those mentioned and none of them are even slightly similar.
Are you one of those fucking morons who think “WOW cool robot cyborgs netsphere go bam, hahahaha so similar” ghost in the shell is only similar in technolgy not plot in anyway.
Next you will say every fantasy series is exactly the same?(to be fair 99% of isekai are identical) 
akira is not even close to being about the same thing, and even the its just a single fucking example.

gunnm would be the only series i can say with some similarities in terms of story design and art 
Feb 6, 2023 10:06 PM

Dec 2021
Neostorm-X said:
Wtf are you smoking, ive read all of those mentioned and none of them are even slightly similar.
Are you one of those fucking morons who think “WOW cool robot cyborgs netsphere go bam, hahahaha so similar” ghost in the shell is only similar in technolgy not plot in anyway.
Next you will say every fantasy series is exactly the same?(to be fair 99% of isekai are identical) 
akira is not even close to being about the same thing, and even the its just a single fucking example.

gunnm would be the only series i can say with some similarities in terms of story design and art 
Eden: it's an endless world is actually my 2nd Favourite Manga

I was only drawing similarity on the basis of my other favourites

Also, I never said it was predictable
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Mar 15, 2023 11:25 PM
Oct 2015
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
Neostorm-X said:

Eden: it's an endless world is actually my 2nd Favourite Manga

I was only drawing similarity on the basis of my other favourites

Also, I never said it was predictable
Then why did you call it cliche 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

oblow20 - Apr 27, 2010

54 by Miyamotodex23 »»
Apr 24, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 60 Discussion

Beatnik - Dec 9, 2008

10 by rodmanii »»
Jan 27, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 41 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 12, 2013

6 by rodmanii »»
Jan 20, 12:22 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 25 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Dec 15, 2012

13 by rodmanii »»
Jan 17, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 22 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Oct 22, 2012

8 by rodmanii »»
Jan 16, 7:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.