Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 16, 2013 1:29 AM

Jul 2012
Awesome episode!!
Damn, that gift is a crusher of all hope and dreams....... :(

On another note, I am just curious why are people saying this is 10 episodes on anime news network it says they have 12 episode titles.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=14835
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
Feb 16, 2013 3:06 AM

Aug 2008
So short. Just 4 more to go... Maybe they'll do disc episodes or something.
The world is the size of a star? It doesn't matter if you can just teleport at a gesture (clap) anyway...

I call yuri next episode.
Feb 16, 2013 3:41 AM

May 2010
After seeing this episode I have fallen in love with kurousagi....I mean beauty with brains+ strength:DD
Feb 16, 2013 4:08 AM
Feb 2013
i want Izayoi to kiss Asuka~!!!
ohh and MOTHER OF ALL teasers~!!! damn skirt gift~!!!
Feb 16, 2013 4:10 AM

Jul 2012
fluffyxx said:
Num1dad_Asura said:
Awesome episode!!
Damn, that gift is a crusher of all hope and dreams....... :(

On another note, I am just curious why are people saying this is 10 episodes on anime news network it says they have 12 episode titles.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=14835

ANN episode count is unreliable ._.

Damn really....got my hopes up for 2 extra episode for nothing :(
[/url]
Feb 16, 2013 4:13 AM
Feb 2013
-----------------------------------SPOILER-------------------------------------

*I saw a pic of a scene in the light novel~!!! Izayoi was so bloody(covered in his own blood) it seems he lost to a Demon lord.... and he was holding a girl in his arms~!!!*
Feb 16, 2013 4:27 AM

Aug 2011
Mad Kurousagi <3
Feb 16, 2013 4:31 AM
Oct 2010
I like the different time periods that they implied when Izayoi spoke to Asuka about Hallowen. Have to look carefully after details in Asuka's flashbacks that coraborates that. That You seems to come from sci-fi period/world/place was quite clear from the start.

Also, I'm starting to wonder why Kurousagi is with the no-names, based on the reactions the civilians had to a moon bunny and their respect/awe for the bunny nobility.
Feb 16, 2013 6:21 AM

Nov 2009
Izayoi and Kurousagi need to just get a room and get their sexual tension past them. It's reaching boiling point lol =P
Feb 16, 2013 6:51 AM

Jan 2013
I'm hoping this is just a pilot and they have plans for another run. This show is too good to end so soon.
Feb 16, 2013 7:29 AM

Dec 2009
Anyone knows how many volumes it has covered so far?
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Feb 16, 2013 7:36 AM

Sep 2012
Marow said:
From what I read in Japanese forum, we are still in vol.1 (!!!) moving to vol.2 in this episode, and at this pace it is likely that we would just barely get to the end of vol.2 before 10 episodes are up.

BTW, the novel has 6 volumes out already.
symbvFeb 16, 2013 12:01 PM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 16, 2013 8:00 AM

Jun 2011
Another good episode, watching this every week only makes me want to read the novels more. Oh how i wish this was more than 10 episodes it really is a shame.

Anyone notice Izayoi's face when he was falling down towards Kurousagi, i noticed it when i was watching but it was pretty quick took a few pauses to get the screen properly.

It looks like a cross between crazy and ecstatic, he really is having fun in the new world lol.

Riptos said:
Izayoi and Kurousagi need to just get a room and get their sexual tension past them. It's reaching boiling point lol =P

Yeah your right there really is alot of chemistry between those 2 every time they are alone it happens. It does seem Izayoi x Kurousag is the OTP of this series, though i would not mind him developing the relationships with the other girls a bit more like he did with Asuka this episode it does not need to be romantic.
DragoonDeusFeb 16, 2013 8:08 AM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Feb 16, 2013 8:37 AM

Jan 2011
wow. special gift which don't let see inside the skirt D: How mean!

Feb 16, 2013 10:01 AM

Oct 2012
Ryuhwan said:
-----------------------------------SPOILER-------------------------------------

*I saw a pic of a scene in the light novel~!!! Izayoi was so bloody(covered in his own blood) it seems he lost to a Demon lord.... and he was holding a girl in his arms~!!!*

you know...if you're going to put spoiler, might as well just put the BB Code for spoiler...

Feb 16, 2013 10:36 AM

May 2012
Takei_Hisa said:

you know...if you're going to put spoiler, might as well just put the BB Code for spoiler...

And when you quote something like that, you should be putting the spoiler on
Feb 16, 2013 11:33 AM

Jun 2009
Cratex said:
Setsuna200 said:
Anybody besides me curious that these characters are from different time periods!!!
Well, nothing says they are even from the same exact world - could be just worlds with similar backgrounds.

They said after the war that s what some peopled called the world wars. That's why those two seem like they are from the same earth but different time periods.
Feb 16, 2013 12:21 PM

Nov 2009
I can't believe there'll be only 4 episodes until it ends. :/
Man, I love this show, it has everything.

(THIS WAY FOREVER)
Feb 16, 2013 12:22 PM

Jul 2012
This show is amazing to watch. Very enjoyable. Too bad it's going to end soon :(
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 16, 2013 12:33 PM

Sep 2012
RedArmyShogun said:
I'm hoping this is just a pilot and they have plans for another run. This show is too good to end so soon.
Since Mondaiji is published by the same publisher as Koreha Zombie Desuka. It is quite possible that a 2nd season may be in the making because, like Mondaiji, KZD also got poor sales of BD/DVD but a big jump in sales of the original LN.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 16, 2013 1:22 PM
Jan 2011
Oh, man no Kurousagi panty shots?
Feb 16, 2013 1:41 PM

May 2011
chanotek said:
Mad Kurousagi <3
<3 My favorite form of Kurousagi.

That Kurousagi vs Izayoi game was fun to watch, looks like she gave him a run for his money. Hmm I really wanna see more of Kurousagi's powers.
Feb 16, 2013 1:43 PM

Jul 2010
That was a crazy fight. Izayoi didn't give a crap about destroying the town in the process though and now they're in trouble. ^^

Feb 16, 2013 1:51 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Setsuna200 said:
Cratex said:
Setsuna200 said:
Anybody besides me curious that these characters are from different time periods!!!
Well, nothing says they are even from the same exact world - could be just worlds with similar backgrounds.

They said after the war that s what some peopled called the world wars. That's why those two seem like they are from the same earth but different time periods.
Ah, good point.
Feb 16, 2013 4:04 PM

Dec 2012
Why do I feel that something will happen betwee Izayoi and Asuka next episode?.. The episode name totally gave it away..
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Feb 16, 2013 7:06 PM

Feb 2012
4 eps left D:

symbv said:
Marow said:
From what I read in Japanese forum, we are still in vol.1 (!!!) moving to vol.2 in this episode, and at this pace it is likely that we would just barely get to the end of vol.2 before 10 episodes are up.

BTW, the novel has 6 volumes out already.

They're taking their time huh... not that it's bad :D
Feb 16, 2013 8:21 PM

Nov 2007
Ahhhhhhhhh so satisfying to see Izayoi not win something for once >:D YOU GO KUROUSAGI YOU GO GURL

Feb 16, 2013 9:09 PM

Dec 2010
Kurosagi. Please marry me.

Feb 16, 2013 9:15 PM

Jan 2008
Lol'd at Izayoi saying he'll shove his head/face between her legs.
Feb 16, 2013 11:04 PM

Dec 2010
This setting is broken into levels right? As no names they are also on the lowest level of all right? Then how do people go off calling Izayoi OP when they are fighting the weakest of the weak, even that Demon Lord was a chained servant that couldn't use it's full power, and a former Demon Lord at that. I mean i know i said this all before but it came to mind when they were talking about distances that on top of not having a established power scale they have heavily indicated that we have barely seen anything yet, i mean i even read somewhere we are just at the end of volume 1 when there are like 6 volumes out...people really use the word OP way way to much. OP should be used only when it can't even compare anymore, not when they are beating up nobodies, these fights hold so little value when compared to possible later fights that i bet Izayoi's full power is current sealed (or so i think it is) just so he doesn't absolutely destroy them (more so then he already has).
Feb 17, 2013 2:38 AM
Aug 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
This setting is broken into levels right? As no names they are also on the lowest level of all right? Then how do people go off calling Izayoi OP when they are fighting the weakest of the weak, even that Demon Lord was a chained servant that couldn't use it's full power, and a former Demon Lord at that. I mean i know i said this all before but it came to mind when they were talking about distances that on top of not having a established power scale they have heavily indicated that we have barely seen anything yet, i mean i even read somewhere we are just at the end of volume 1 when there are like 6 volumes out...people really use the word OP way way to much. OP should be used only when it can't even compare anymore, not when they are beating up nobodies, these fights hold so little value when compared to possible later fights that i bet Izayoi's full power is current sealed (or so i think it is) just so he doesn't absolutely destroy them (more so then he already has).

I thought he had the abilty to break gifts, so I guess he could remain OP at most levels.

Not too sure how that works though.
Feb 17, 2013 8:35 AM

Feb 2012
The rabbit shouldnt be in the same level as izayoi.
nice ep.
Feb 17, 2013 8:49 AM

Dec 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
You are right that we have barely seen anything, I mean their world is the size of the frigging sun... and there is tons of communities and No-Names are only ranked 2,105,380, Perseus is probably around 4 or 5 digits(that guy sucked though), Shiroyasha's is 3,345, theres still a ton of people to fight and a ton that are stronger than him.
Monde11Feb 18, 2013 7:38 AM
Feb 17, 2013 9:04 AM

May 2010
Saturate said:
nice ep.

The rabbit is above izayoi. Plus it makes sense because the rabbits are the servants of the creator of the little garden.
Feb 17, 2013 10:24 AM
Feb 2013
Whao, nice Izayoi and Kurousagi fight, kind reminds me the time that beat up a guy.
Feb 17, 2013 2:37 PM

Oct 2012
My favorite part of the show :)

Feb 17, 2013 2:48 PM

Jul 2012
Air-Dragon said:
Saturate said:
nice ep.

The rabbit is above izayoi. Plus it makes sense because the rabbits are the servants of the creator of the little garden.

From what I've been reading

From reading the light novel, this adaption does not truly express the awesomeness that is Izayoi and skipped a couple of details on the other characters (especially during episode 5, they skipped/changed a lot there) but nonetheless still very enjoyable.
[/url]
Feb 17, 2013 7:24 PM

Sep 2012
Why is this anime so awesome, Kurousagi vs Izayoi was just intense, i am really interested in this anime universe, its pretty unique.

Also tha Kurousagi gift and pissed Izayoi :)

5/5 Lovin it!
Alcyone. Electra. Maia. Taygeta. Calaeno. Asterope. Merope.
By the blessing of the Seven Sisters,
I descend from four hundred lightyears in space!
I AM MR PLEIADES!!
Feb 17, 2013 7:53 PM

Apr 2009
just 4 episodes left..!!??
Feb 17, 2013 7:56 PM

Nov 2010
This was a boring episode in my opinion; the only fight scene was between two characters who are friends, and everyone was acting childish. Still, this anime is awesome and it's disappointing that it will be ending soon.
Feb 18, 2013 3:34 AM

Feb 2012
Kurousagi's skirt gift is just cruel. Another enjoyable episode for me.
Feb 18, 2013 4:14 AM

Sep 2008
I actually liked this episode. It wasn't as all over the place as the past episodes have been. It also expanded on the setting and explained a little more about how the world works.
Feb 18, 2013 4:04 PM

Feb 2013
Monde11 said:
..theres still a ton of people to fight and a ton that are stronger than him.

Have you read the Light Novel or is this pure speculation on your part?
Feb 19, 2013 6:59 AM

Aug 2011
Nice opportunity for Izayoi to flirt with all the girls, especially Asuka and Black Rabbit.
Feb 19, 2013 7:08 AM

Dec 2012
Bohr said:
Monde11 said:
..theres still a ton of people to fight and a ton that are stronger than him.

Have you read the Light Novel or is this pure speculation on your part?
I know someone who's read LN who told me, and in case you're wondering I didnt put that in spoiler tags because I dont think anyone would think its complete domination on Izayoi's part ;p
Feb 19, 2013 9:55 AM

Apr 2011
"With that technology, just think what we can do with the women's and men's bath--" "Are you ..... a genius?" No Shiroyasha. That's just common sense XD.

Also, who else wants the ending with the full body versions of the 4 MCs?
Feb 20, 2013 7:46 AM
Nov 2012
yhunata said:
who else wants the ending with the full body versions of the 4 MCs?

I find the chibi version quite cute but a full body version would be cool too!

The part about the skirt was funny, and Kurousagi matches Izayoi's Speed, didn't expect that.
Feb 20, 2013 10:34 AM

Apr 2011
Mumble200 said:
yhunata said:
who else wants the ending with the full body versions of the 4 MCs?

I find the chibi version quite cute but a full body version would be cool too!

I agree, the chibi versions are very cute. But just imagine non-chibi Kurousagi shaking that booty with the pom-pom.

Also, it was the other way around for me. I was surprised that Izayoi could match Kurousagi's speed.
Feb 20, 2013 4:47 PM

Oct 2010
Takei_Hisa said:
My favorite part of the show :)

Same here. Love Asuka x Izayoi. I wonder if there will be more of them together in the future.
Feb 20, 2013 5:15 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
yhunata said:

Also, it was the other way around for me. I was surprised that Izayoi could match Kurousagi's speed.

Regardless what people say, Izayoi is very OP. Let me just say that sure there are "stronger" opponents but like Touma in Index, Izayoi is not all about strength but his mere existence is OP.

Izayoi is what happens if Touma gained the speed, strength and invincibility of Superman, and the intellect and analytical abilities of a master tactician.

Also, Izayoi NEVER used anything close to the full extent of his abilities. He's still "toying" around at this stage.
wakka9caFeb 20, 2013 5:18 PM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

196 by Fazewally »»
Apr 2, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2013

348 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 10, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2013

128 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 6, 2023 10:24 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2013

111 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 5, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

110 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.