Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 13, 2015 11:54 PM

Aug 2013
FINALLY it's like enduring all the way just for this LOL.
I'm still on Minato's side.. how can I not support her ?
Apr 22, 2016 7:18 PM

Mar 2016
Eh I really don't like how this is starting to have a turn towards more of incest...

I would've definitely preferred Junichi x Minato over Junichi x Yuuhi if they weren't related...

Oh well, atleast there is only 2 more episodes if it does go down that route.
Nov 20, 2016 7:50 AM

Aug 2013
Well, it's not that I hate incest in anime, but not in this case Yuuhi is really awesome and interesting character. I really don't want the imouto ending :/
I watched many series where imouto ending was "the right one", with proper build up and character development. Minato is boring. And it's not that I like tsunderes, In most cases I hate them. But not here.
rsc-plNov 20, 2016 7:54 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 26, 2017 10:17 AM

Jul 2016
The wincest is coming. The wincest is coming.
Dec 20, 2019 1:38 PM

Dec 2014
I did not think I would be saying this...but be with your imouto...what are you doing man
May 18, 2020 7:55 AM
Jun 2017
Yes, were here already everyone --- minato x junichi... The hidden FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER IS ABOUT TO REVEAL
Aug 31, 2020 7:43 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great, they're finally odically going out, and lol that maid outfit, and seems like the sister is extremely jealous or disturbed
Mar 4, 2021 11:47 AM

Aug 2018
Honestly, I'd probably be fine with any ending.. As it doesn't seem like Junichi is too great of a man.. So really if any girl doesn't end up with him - maybe it's even for the best for that girl, really..
Yeah, Yuuhi, I don't understand, if Junichi is good or bad person as well, really..
Now we're getting some flashbacks of them acting shy around each other, while going to bath in turns, or being in library.. I think it'd be better, really, if we'd get more of this stuff before, not in already episode 10.. Well, we had some things in episode 9, but it's still too much bickering between them that was happening all the time..
Why some girls are even into Junichi at all.. Like Karen?.. It just seems random.. Well, on the other hand, if all males around are like teacher, who is crazy in many things.. Or Fuyuhiko, who is also perverted, joking around all the time, and not clear, how much reliable.. Maybe there are just no better males around.. Fuyuhiko or teacher aren't bad or anything.. Just that they're also questionable, how good they'd be in a couple..
This whole switch to drama.. It's good content.. But it's very big contrast from what we had before.. I'd wish they would include some transitioning or something..
Problem is also in balance.. It's literally from episodes 2 to 8 - they annoy each other, more than anything.. And now in 2 episodes they go through so much things.. This balance for me as viewer is just too much to handle, and just hard to perceive this episode, to be honest..
At the end.. What theory we arrive at the end, and Nogami as well?.. That brother is kind?.. Eh.. There are enough evidence of him not being kind, but rude, selfish, and stuff.. But he's also not this all the time, sometimes he can be kind.. So I just don't know.. All these things that are being said.. They kinda make sense, but also they are very questionable at the same time.. You really can call it the trash or the treasure, depending on which point you take.. And for me personally.. It, I don't know, how it feels.. It feels not too greatest, really.. Maybe they really shouldn't have done all the things in these last episodes.. Or I don't know.. I just honestly don't know at all about all of this stuff.. This is all so weird.. Well, I guess, I'll see the ending, then will decide.. Also special is there..
Mar 27, 2021 7:48 PM

Aug 2018
Surely he isnt more sexually attracted to his own sister than the super cute Yuuhi. God damn I just dont get this anime anymore, how can it be so ass? tf? Actual garbage, maybe if they fucked when she was wearing the maid outfit then id rate this higher, but so far its gonna be a really low rating from me.

Jul 17, 2023 12:07 PM

Oct 2018
I hope this doesn't turn into incest.
I'm tired watching incest show.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 18, 2008

243 by cacagorilla »»
Jul 30, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 13, 2008

66 by Punkero »»
May 25, 2022 7:10 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

angel999 - Oct 1, 2008

181 by Abhinandan2002 »»
Dec 28, 2021 9:52 AM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

76 by Amatniki »»
Mar 28, 2021 1:43 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 27, 2008

66 by Amatniki »»
Mar 27, 2021 6:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.