Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2013 7:01 PM

Jan 2011
Well that was something.. i couldn't stand that part when she got tossed out like trash i admit they did good on this arc despite leaving out stuff which made me enjoy it a lot in the VN verdict is both are good just have their pros and cons and it comes down to preference i liked the VN slightly better still managed to get a tad teary.

Kud next week so will Anego be the final if they even keep it in :(
Feb 9, 2013 7:07 PM

Aug 2011
the anime adaptation was pretty well done for it's constraints but i enjoyed the vn much more.

though yes i do agree that forgiving kanata was much easier in the anime.
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Feb 9, 2013 7:09 PM

Apr 2012
kenshin_sama said:
Okay, that was unexpectedly great. What the anime achieved is something that the visual novel could not, it made me forgive Kanata at the end. What the adaption lost with Haruka's character, they more than made up for her sister and I really like this.

Final opinion for Haruka's arc: Anime > Visual Novel. Nicely done J.C. Staff!

I completely agree with you on that one. The arc started on a low note, but it ended on the highest note of the series, I think.

Also, not only is Haruka's sister better portrayed here, but so is their father.
AndyRayyFeb 9, 2013 7:20 PM

Feb 9, 2013 7:10 PM

Jun 2011
Best episode so far, good job!
I'm feeling thank you
Feb 9, 2013 7:15 PM

Aug 2011
Great episode to wrap up Haruka's arc. This route being one of my favorites from the Visual Novel. This was noticeable done well by J.C. Staff. They still cut out a chunk from her route, but it's pretty much insignificant if it were to cram and fit into this 26 season of Little Busters!

This episode has it's emotional moments, and sure hits you. And I'm glad to hear that the OST "Faraway" is being played in those moments.

Kud's route next. Kinda interested to see which Ending they would use for her, and how many episodes she will get before they wrap up this season of Little Busters. Surprise me, J.C. Staff.
Feb 9, 2013 7:25 PM

Jul 2012
Probably my favorite episode so far. Great conclusion to the interesting and somewhat emotional arc.

Looking forward to the next arc!
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 9, 2013 7:30 PM

Sep 2011
Kratos_Ortega said:

Kud's route next. Kinda interested to see which Ending they would use for her

Which ending? What do you mean?

Feb 9, 2013 7:31 PM
Jul 2011
I was actually quite pleased with this episode.
Feb 9, 2013 7:34 PM

Aug 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
Kratos_Ortega said:

Kud's route next. Kinda interested to see which Ending they would use for her

Which ending? What do you mean?

Her Bad End and True End.

Feb 9, 2013 7:34 PM

Jul 2012
The way they have been cutting out of the routes it seems like they won't be having a season 2.
Feb 9, 2013 7:36 PM

Dec 2007
Nice conclusion, and RAGE to the Saigusa family for throwing a kid like that! This is one of my favorite episodes so far!
Feb 9, 2013 7:37 PM

Sep 2011
Phoenix_Trite said:
The way they have been cutting out of the routes it seems like they won't be having a season 2.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=511559

Feb 9, 2013 7:40 PM

Jul 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
Phoenix_Trite said:

I know that they play on adding other animations, but I'm thinking we will get some OVA's like we did with Clannad. Probably one for each route, and maybe and extended one for Kud because she has her own game.
Feb 9, 2013 7:50 PM

Sep 2011
Phoenix_Trite said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Phoenix_Trite said:

I know that they play on adding other animations, but I'm thinking we will get some OVA's like we did with Clannad. Probably one for each route, and maybe and extended one for Kud because she has her own game.

Who knows? What we can only do is to assume. It may be OVA, another season, Movie, whatever else.

Feb 9, 2013 7:50 PM

Sep 2012
Despite the LB flaws I have been describing over and over, I started to ignore all those and focus onto my fav route. Haruka's route never fails to amaze me. The emotion is still there untouched and the fact that you can actually see Kanata's emotions during the revelation just makes it even better imo than the VN. Overall, great adaptation to this route.
Feb 9, 2013 7:55 PM

Jun 2011

Almost right.
Feb 9, 2013 7:57 PM

Sep 2009
Ahhh.. so beautiful.. I love Haruka's arc! ;__; Her realization that you shouldn't hate anyone, and that no one is evil is very significant to me. I actually relate to Haruka quite a lot.. thinking I was useless and everyone hated me and such.. that's probably why her route appeals to me so much. I also really love her as a character. ^__^

Looking forward to Kud's arc!~ <3 WAFUUU!
Feb 9, 2013 8:00 PM
Oct 2010
best arc yet. kud route next. FUCK
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Feb 9, 2013 8:00 PM

Oct 2011
This episode was freaking great! That scene where Haruka made up with Kanata really pulled on my heart strings. Overall, it's almost a perfect conclusion to Haruka's arc. Not sure how VN readers feel about it though. It's just a shame the anime adaptation took as long as it did before it got this good...

Feb 9, 2013 8:09 PM

Aug 2011
This needs a special mention in this thread.

Feb 9, 2013 8:12 PM

Aug 2012
Funya-Usagi said:

also, any ideas why Mio didn't answer her phone? i can't find the reason why they would add that bit

I dont know if you have played the VN but if you did, you would understand why they added that part
DONT CLICK SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE VN
Feb 9, 2013 8:13 PM

Oct 2010
This episode had the best animation on the whole anime so far! Loved it!

I hated how they changed the story, since in the game (if I recall correctly), Haruka was living with her real parents (except Saigusa Shou, of course), while in the anime, it is heavily implied that she still lives with the Saigusa family.

Other than that, I'm also sad that they cut some parts of the rain scene and didn't make Shou as badass as in the game.

Next is Kuddo! Can't wait!
Feb 9, 2013 8:21 PM

Jan 2012
Can someone explain to me if the father started that fire or was he framed and sent to jail? or if it was something completely different?
Feb 9, 2013 8:24 PM

May 2012

Kyouske turned to kengo and is like mother fucker! i know you want to hold our hands! before you regret that shit later on! and cry about how unhappy your life is... please bitch...
Feb 9, 2013 8:27 PM

Sep 2011
penguindrum264 said:
Can someone explain to me if the father started that fire or was he framed and sent to jail? or if it was something completely different?

As far as I remembered in the VN, yes he's the one who sets the fire.

Feb 9, 2013 8:30 PM

Oct 2011
dsw said:
This episode was freaking great! That scene where Haruka made up with Kanata really pulled on my heart strings. Overall, it's almost a perfect conclusion to Haruka's arc. Not sure how VN readers feel about it though. It's just a shame the anime adaptation took as long as it did before it got this good...

A most perfect description of how I feel about this episode. Best LB episode AINEC.

I will however say that Kanata was the star of this anime arc. The parts where I felt were weakest were the ones where Haruka is seen confronting her problems outside of fighting and struggling against Kanata. Kanata on the other hand was handled phenomenally from the beginning of the arc. There is a lot of things I felt JC Staff has done poorly up until this point but Kanata's whole persona and the aura she exuded was done to the highest of standards IMO.
Feb 9, 2013 8:56 PM

Oct 2012
Wow, great episode. Also, that throwing scene made me feel bad.
Feb 9, 2013 9:06 PM

Oct 2010
I was expecting something really awesome out of the rain scene, considering what it looks like in the promotional video. The episode felt a little rushed and melodramatic. Still, Haruka's arc doesn't fall too far from Mio's arc for me. I'd actually consider this both Haruka and Kanata's arcs. Kanata really is the star of these three episodes. Haruka shines once, and that is with her fantastic outfit at the end.

Feb 9, 2013 9:07 PM

May 2011
So far it feels like this adaption is being handled a lot better than the first Clannad series. Can't wait to see Refrain overthrow Afterstory!
Feb 9, 2013 9:48 PM
Sep 2011
Hey guys, look at what I found http://puu.sh/1ZDIl apparently that is what will happen in the next few chapters
Feb 9, 2013 9:53 PM

Apr 2012
Well, that is definitely a great episode. But it's still litereally made my jaw dropped the entire time.

While i think the episode is rushed compared to the VN(Yeah, yeah i know i shouldn't really compare this to the VN) it still manages to entertain me. A LOT.
Feb 9, 2013 9:56 PM

May 2012
Wow..... kud favoritism right there... So in episode 19 a part of kuds route.... Then common route... Fucking Zazami and hitting cat that bitch... then back into kuds route...
Feb 9, 2013 9:57 PM

Sep 2011
kenshin_sama said:
So far it feels like this adaption is being handled a lot better than the first Clannad series. Can't wait to see Refrain overthrow Afterstory!

Eh?? I never read Visual Novel for Clannad so I can't say, but I think Clannad first season was really well done.

I blame KyoAni for top tier animation.

IMO Refrain would overthrow Afterstory, but that would have to determine how how J.C Staff does it. The lack godly Animation and art will make people have lower scores. (We all know this to be true.)
Feb 9, 2013 10:12 PM

Jan 2013
Tasuku- said:
This was my favorite arc's conclusion episode, also this was the first time I'm actually almost crying watching a LB's episode. When Kanata starting crying was T_________T

That scene took me off guard.

Damn, poor girl D:

My favorite arc to the moment, I'm looking forward to the next!!

5/5

Yeah same here. that was so dread :S
Feb 9, 2013 10:22 PM
Jan 2012
These people who are sayin Refrain adaptation will beat After story adaptation are seriously kidding themselves

on Kanon level sure but on Clannad level I totally doubt it

this Haruka arc adaptation is still nowhere from Clannad level but i'll agree on Kanon level
Feb 9, 2013 10:51 PM

May 2012
ChristelleXhie said:
These people who are sayin Refrain adaptation will beat After story adaptation are seriously kidding themselves

this Haruka arc adaptation is still nowhere from Clannad level but i'll agree on Kanon level

Feb 9, 2013 11:17 PM
Dec 2012
I used to dislike Kanata but after this episode ;_____________________;
Feb 9, 2013 11:20 PM
Apr 2011
I'm actually stunned at how fantastic this episode was. It managed to turn an arc I was really disinterested in into probably the best one thus far. I'm amazed at how it managed to make just about all my issues from this arc poof away. It was also really moving.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2013 11:23 PM

Aug 2012
Rushed, but it is still so good. 5/5 for me. JC Staff should have exerted this amount of effort from the beginning of the series instead. It certainly took them a while. This arc adaptation made me more excited in seeing Refrain's adaptation :>
Feb 9, 2013 11:44 PM
Nov 2011
planetarian said:
ChristelleXhie said:

Feb 9, 2013 11:45 PM

Aug 2012
Haruka's route is the best imo. JC Staff did a fine job even though it was rushed.

I want to read the EX routes D:
Feb 10, 2013 12:19 AM

Jan 2008
So who was whose daughter? I still want to know.
Feb 10, 2013 12:32 AM

Jan 2011
Still don't know who her father is
Feb 10, 2013 1:22 AM

Sep 2010
Awesome meolodrama......

3/5
Feb 10, 2013 1:23 AM

Aug 2011
ChristelleXhie said:

eh, Maeda considers himself that refrain from little busters was the pinnacle of his work.

although i do agree with you that i doubt they can bring this up to after story level, they will get close though.
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Feb 10, 2013 1:34 AM
Jul 2018
Yup The Tears came while watching this episode. Its too bad I was hoping to see who was the criminal's daughter but Oh well anyways glad to see it end in a good way...
Feb 10, 2013 1:36 AM
Dec 2012
This Season definitely will end with Kurugaya or Rin
Feb 10, 2013 1:39 AM
May 2009
i never got into the VN, im going to assume we never find out who the father is there either
Feb 10, 2013 1:51 AM
Jul 2012
It's kind of weird to see my own quotes in two different people's signatures on the same page ._. I don't dislike it at all though
Sunyko said:
Still don't know who her father is

the point is kind of she's now past that, and there's no need for her to know anymore. Because it doesn't matter who her father is, She has her two fathers, her mother, and her sister.
planetarian said:
Wow..... kud favoritism right there... So in episode 19 a part of kuds route.... Then common route... Fucking Zazami and hitting cat that bitch... then back into kuds route...

You don't see anyone else with a After game made just for them, except Sakagami. And they need to make a Lucia After.

Actually they need to make a Shizuru after because Shizuru route utterly sucked. So much I felt bad for her as a heroine, because I actually genuinely liked her in the common route.
Feb 10, 2013 2:00 AM

Sep 2012
xHikaru13x said:
This Season definitely will end with Kurugaya or Rin
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.