Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Feb 10, 2013 2:10 PM

May 2011
TimeToRepent said:
xHikaru13x said:
This Season definitely will end with Kurugaya or Rin

Definitely, yes.

Definitely, no.

19-20 - common arc
21-23? - Kud

There's no way, they could cover Kurugaya story in last three episodes.

Ah, sorry for my bad english.
KatorskiFeb 10, 2013 2:23 PM
Feb 10, 2013 2:14 PM

Mar 2011
That was all resolved rather nicely I thought!

I'm guessing the Saigusa family was pretty powerful to get away with it's polygamous marriage arrangements!
Feb 10, 2013 2:18 PM

Nov 2010
Great episode which I can relate to
The only flaw was voice emotion in the speech of Kanata and the setting/location that wa used
Feb 10, 2013 2:20 PM

Jul 2009
so i dont get it. let me see if i have this right: kanata had a choice where either she becomes the successor or she takes haruka's role. but since haruka isnt competent enough to be the successor, both twins would've been casted away. so, kanata had to become the successor and was told to treat her sister badly in order for them to stay in the family and have a place live? in the end she chose to be the successor and hates herself for treating her sister so badly.

do i have that right? lol

wait why did the family spread those rumours again? propaganda? lol
KurogashiFeb 10, 2013 2:38 PM
Feb 10, 2013 2:37 PM

Sep 2012
At least they'll be able to do Kud's route mostly the same as from the VN, so hopefully there will be less complaints...

Jk there's like 20 kiss/sex scenes (depending on which version you played) that will never be realized in glorious HD animation:

^Why Kud's route was awesome.
Vladz0rFeb 10, 2013 2:47 PM
Feb 10, 2013 3:12 PM

Sep 2012
Great episode, great end to the arc, looking forward to the next one. I never played the VN so I am blissfully unaware of what else it could be. Enjoying the anime and importing the BDs.
Feb 10, 2013 3:14 PM

Sep 2012
A solid enough ending to the Haruka route. A bit annoying they decided to throw out the part where Riki and Haruka visit her house to look for clues, but what can you do about it? The conflict resolution was even FASTER than the VN version, which is honestly saying something, and the rain scene didn't play the BGM it had in the VN (I do forget what it's called), which was a shame. Unlike a few others though, I didn't really care about the scissors part all too much. It seemed a bit over the top at the time.

Oh, and baby Haruka is so damned cute! Not Ushio level cute, but that "yaha..." is just plain adorable.

And looks like JC is being a pretty big troll regarding Mio. Not letting us see her in broad daylight because of course, she would or would not have her parasol, which would be quite a telling tale indeed. Although she appears to be in daylight in the next episode preview...hmmm...
Feb 10, 2013 4:00 PM

Sep 2011
Katorski said:
TimeToRepent said:
xHikaru13x said:

Definitely, yes.

Definitely, no.

19-20 - common arc
21-23? - Kud

Who knows? Someone said this season will end with an arc(Either Rin or Kurugaya).

Also, if this season will end with something else(Baseball game or etc) instead of an arc, I can see it'll turn out pretty bad.

Feb 10, 2013 4:42 PM

Aug 2008
In the preview, they showed us that they are trying to help Kud to study. If I remember correctly, about half of Kud's arc is about her studying. So I wouldn't call episode 19 a common route...

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 10, 2013 4:43 PM

Sep 2011
Yes. Episode 19 is already part of Kud's arc.

Kud's arc: Episodes 19, 21-23.

Feb 10, 2013 4:58 PM

Mar 2011
Japanese stupid.
Feb 10, 2013 5:39 PM

Jan 2011
All I have to say is, d'awww. <3

Also, I lol'ed at "I'm a Japanese stupid." xD
Feb 10, 2013 6:09 PM

May 2012
dont wut to say. touching end. didnt expect kanata to be that kind. lovely <3

5/5

Frezlaj said:
Japanese stupid.
Feb 10, 2013 6:33 PM

Dec 2012
Katorski said:
TimeToRepent said:
xHikaru13x said:

Definitely, yes.

Definitely, no.

19-20 - common arc
21-23? - Kud

No problem, I understand you. Yes, is a posibillity, but we have to wait and watch first Kud´s arc...

This is how it all begins.

My RYM|My Last.Fm|My Steam
Feb 10, 2013 6:34 PM

Nov 2011
goddammit! My sense of justice is so effin unsatisfied! How... I mean HOW?! can you let that Futaki family get away with it? And how can you NOT hate them? Why do they wonder who to hate for all that? Do Little Busters possess some godly powers of forgiveness? Because I can't even imagine getting over it just like that and even saying that no one is evil...? That Futaki family is as evil as you can get!

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Feb 10, 2013 8:30 PM

Mar 2012
The ending of this episode made me cry so hard. This arc was so sad ;w;

Very well done episode imo
Feb 10, 2013 9:32 PM

Dec 2011
Best arc so far.
Feb 11, 2013 12:02 AM

Jan 2013
Vladz0r said:
At least they'll be able to do Kud's route mostly the same as from the VN, so hopefully there will be less complaints...

Jk there's like 20 kiss/sex scenes (depending on which version you played) that will never be realized in glorious HD animation:

^Why Kud's route was awesome.

Bro, I disagree. In my opinion, the awesomeness of Kud's route has nothing to do with H-scenes.
It's awesome because of how much romance was included and the fact that Riki x Kud is such a cute lovey-dovey couple.
Kud's awesome confession alone was just so damn heartwarming.

Also, the drama of the route is really tough and instills some real sadness and fear into the reader (unless you're a hater).
Feb 11, 2013 1:06 AM

May 2010
They finally was able to be reunited with their parents, very nice
Feb 11, 2013 3:56 AM

Sep 2012
Naoki-Saten said:

Bro, I disagree. In my opinion, the awesomeness of Kud's route has nothing to do with H-scenes.
It's awesome because of how much romance was included and the fact that Riki x Kud is such a cute lovey-dovey couple.
Kud's awesome confession alone was just so damn heartwarming.

Also, the drama of the route is really tough and instills some real sadness and fear into the reader (unless you're a hater).

I never played the h-version, but I loved the intimacy in Kud's route.
I know that's what made it so awesome, I was joking about the h-scene part ;_;
that's what I have exhentai for.
Feb 11, 2013 4:39 AM

Aug 2010
Am I glad we got this condensed angst out of the way. Next up Kud! Oh-uh...
Feb 11, 2013 6:40 AM

May 2010
i got trolled, i want to know damn it sheesh
Feb 11, 2013 11:21 AM

Mar 2012
Great episode; though the arc was not as good as in the VN
Kanata should have been more of a bitch; and shouldn't have told Haruka everything so easily - wanted to see things like Kanata stepping on Haruka's head when she was begging on the ground like in the VN.
Would also have been better if this arc was 4 eps
Feb 11, 2013 11:51 AM

Sep 2007
Best episode so far in this distinctly average series. It's also a tad annoying that the Futaki family seem to get away with it ...

Feb 11, 2013 12:02 PM

Sep 2012
Can't wait for Kud's route.
Hopefully there will be some Kin'niku yay yay! Kin'niku yay yay! before the drama hits.
Feb 11, 2013 1:05 PM

Jan 2011
I'm not the only one that's unsatisfied that they didn't do anything about the Futaki family, right? There's no evil in this world? You shouldn't hate anybody? I think, sometimes, you just have to make an exception...
Feb 11, 2013 2:26 PM

Jan 2013
To all those people who think that the conclusion did not have enough justice in it, try thinking about the following:

The Little Buster's goal has never been to deliver justice to the world. Their only care was to help their friend - Haruka find happiness and acquire peace. Maybe even make up with her twin sister or at least stop all that hatred. That's all they ever wanted.
Nothing good will come out of playing world police and get involved into dangerous stuff for no reason.

As long as the Futaki/Saigusa family doesn't interfere, nobody cares about them. If they do try to pull anything funny - well, the school is under protection of the Little Busters. And you don't mess with Kyousuke and Kurugaya...

They're finished anyways. They are missing 2 generations of successors. Either they die out over time or they kill each other off in an old-fashioned power struggle.

It's not a perfect ending but it's a happy one. Demanding more is just asking for trouble.
Feb 11, 2013 6:27 PM

Feb 2013
Have to say, they did a pretty good job of the Haruka route all things considered. The way they dealt with Haruka without having Riki go out with her was pretty impressive.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Feb 11, 2013 6:47 PM

Jan 2012
good ending for the saigusa arc, though i didn't get a chance to cry lol

next is kudo's arc i think lol
Feb 11, 2013 7:10 PM

Nov 2008
I'm gonna be honest. When Haruka's problem was introduced I couldn't sympathize with her and I couldn't understand why she hated Kanata when BOTH of them were victims of those people. I found her hate to be completely unfounded other than of course Kanata treating her the way she did at school. However, her hate stemmed from the fact that Kanata was chosen because she was better at everything, and how was that Kanata's fault. I just couldn't symphatize.

However, this episode definitely got me teary eyed, because of Kanata. I just knew she wasn't a bad person, but in all honestly she had it so much worse than Haruka. I just felt so bad for her. I'm glad everything got resolved thought, but seriously I felt like Kanata deserved so much better.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Feb 11, 2013 7:13 PM

Apr 2009
what? they didn't tell who's the father?

i believe they're both the daughters of their supposedly criminal father.. the other guy can only shoot blanks.. i mean, no other children came after the twins because that other guy was the only one left with their mother.. haha..

anyway, Kanata is the one who truly made this arc.. it's almost always the onee-chans who sacrifice for their imoutos even if they're twins..
Feb 11, 2013 11:09 PM

Aug 2012
Great episode. Kud's Route next.

Feb 12, 2013 12:17 AM

May 2012
Nice episode, great arc, 5/5.

I'm a Japanese stupid lol
Feb 12, 2013 11:19 AM

Nov 2010
More incorporation of Kud and Kanata make this a much more enjoyable route - although rushed.

Also, I think I will guess the remaining content for 1st season :

Common > Kud's Route > Kengo's stuff > Baseball match (or probably, > Rin 1 if they are going for the you-know-what cliffhanger)

But it's an assumption made without knowing anything about Kurugaya's route. I don't know if Kurugaya could be inserted after Rin 1 and before Rin 2, since I still don't know the mechanism of
Feb 12, 2013 2:44 PM
Nov 2010
That was good.
Feb 12, 2013 7:21 PM

Apr 2012
ChristelleXhie said:
These people who are sayin Refrain adaptation will beat After story adaptation are seriously kidding themselves

on Kanon level sure but on Clannad level I totally doubt it

this Haruka arc adaptation is still nowhere from Clannad level but i'll agree on Kanon level

Refrain, on Kanon level? You must be kidding.
It is on par with after story of CLANNAD and may even be better than it.
@inuvivo on twitter!
Feb 12, 2013 7:28 PM

Sep 2012
xMaebaraK1x said:
ChristelleXhie said:
These people who are sayin Refrain adaptation will beat After story adaptation are seriously kidding themselves

this Haruka arc adaptation is still nowhere from Clannad level but i'll agree on Kanon level

Rin's 2nd route is basically Clannad After Story by itself, without the

That's not even Refrain. The Kanon VN might be better than the anime, but halfway through the anime I don't feel anything amazing incoming. Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow though.

But... will JC Staff adapt Refrain well? Probably not. They'll somehow manage to screw up the actual part of the story they don't need to alter much, and make the Little Busters anime nonexistent.
Feb 12, 2013 7:48 PM
Jul 2012
xMaebaraK1x said:
ChristelleXhie said:

Little Buster is well known as Key's greatest work, Not Clannad.
Feb 12, 2013 9:04 PM

Sep 2011
Vladz0r said:
and make the Little Busters anime nonexistent.

Oh I can totally see that. Maybe at least on mediocre level and not on masterpiece level which it should be.
TennoujiFeb 12, 2013 9:12 PM

Feb 13, 2013 12:25 AM

May 2012
Still waiting for the amazing part of this show that everyone keeps hyping up to start. Just seems ok so far.
Feb 13, 2013 7:08 AM

Apr 2012
blasterion said:
xMaebaraK1x said:
ChristelleXhie said:

Little Buster is well known as Key's greatest work, Not Clannad.

I was just avoiding being assumed as a CLANNAD hater you know -- there are people who think CLANNAD is better but IMO I think LB is a lot better.
@inuvivo on twitter!
Feb 13, 2013 8:32 PM

Oct 2010
they actually did ok with this episode. It felt a little rushed but still good.
I'm looking forward to Kud's arc (and i am also a little fearful)
Feb 14, 2013 5:37 AM

May 2012
When j.c. staff is finishes with refrain i can imagine them announcing kufwafter... Those damn lolicons!
Feb 14, 2013 5:58 AM
Jul 2012
planetarian said:
When j.c. staff is finishes with refrain i can imagine them announcing kufwafter... Those damn lolicons!

does it include Riki and Kud sleeping with each other and having intercourse every other night? But damn, seriously, I thought there was a lot of sex in Tomoyo After but Kudwafter, Riki and Kud were like rabbits!
Feb 14, 2013 12:25 PM

Jul 2008
Oh my god can we get through one episode discussion thread without people talking about Refrain.
Feb 14, 2013 12:28 PM

Sep 2012
GarLogan78 said:
Oh my god can we get through one episode discussion thread without people talking about Refrain.

Nope.
Feb 14, 2013 2:11 PM

Jan 2013
GarLogan78 said:

nope ^^
Feb 14, 2013 3:17 PM
Jul 2012
GarLogan78 said:

nope
Feb 14, 2013 4:03 PM

Sep 2012
GarLogan78 said:

Feb 14, 2013 4:40 PM

Aug 2011
GarLogan78 said:

Nope
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.