Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 8, 2013 11:10 PM

Dec 2012
HAHAHA. I knew it Izayoi is way too overpowered LOL
And Leticia is so cute ♥

Feb 8, 2013 11:23 PM

Nov 2012
this episode was fun
izayoi very strong hahahaha

Feb 8, 2013 11:44 PM

Mar 2010
This..show..wow.. wtf?
Seriously though.. was this made for little children or something? The dude is.. far beyond your typical mary sue character that its just plain stupidly ridiculous, good god.
Feb 9, 2013 12:10 AM

Nov 2007
Yay! I love the background song from the ED single "Beauty as a Beast". I was listening to it for a while after the single came out and now they actually used it in the anime!

Izayoi is insanely strong! Fun. Fun! Fun!!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 9, 2013 12:25 AM

Dec 2010
To people complaining that Izayoi is beyond OP it should be noted that not all MCs have to follow the generic weak to strong formula. There are plenty of shows with already established strong MCs, i haven't read the LN so i can only assume but i think it's safe to say this series isn't the type to have training arcs which means the power they got won't be improved all that much, and if anything they may just learn different ways of using the power they got rather then ridiculous upgrades like seen in certain shounen.

Also the OP standard that is because Izayoi hasn't struggled at all correct? He has owned everyone and has smiled in his arrogance in doing so, while likely not even using anything close to his full power, ever consider that what he is fighting is small fry? They say titles like former demon lords but former is former, and viewings of what is strong change all the time. If Izayoi fought the top of the top and didn't struggle i would understand the criticism, but considering the type of setting this is i doubt he has faced a single "strong" opponent yet, all of you should hold off your judgements until the power scales are actually established.

I will say this though, i do believe that the group is unbalanced considering how weak the other two appear compared to Izayoi, this is just amplified by the strong feeling that i get that Izayoi is using a limiter of some kind which relates to why he is a "unknown".
Feb 9, 2013 2:13 AM

Jun 2010
Izayoi too OP too BA! Fyeah!
Feb 9, 2013 2:18 AM
Feb 2009
izayoi! that is cheating!
oblivious is a bliss
Feb 9, 2013 3:25 AM

Feb 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
To people complaining that Izayoi is beyond OP it should be noted that not all MCs have to follow the generic weak to strong formula. There are plenty of shows with already established strong MCs, i haven't read the LN so i can only assume but i think it's safe to say this series isn't the type to have training arcs which means the power they got won't be improved all that much, and if anything they may just learn different ways of using the power they got rather then ridiculous upgrades like seen in certain shounen.

Also the OP standard that is because Izayoi hasn't struggled at all correct? He has owned everyone and has smiled in his arrogance in doing so, while likely not even using anything close to his full power, ever consider that what he is fighting is small fry? They say titles like former demon lords but former is former, and viewings of what is strong change all the time. If Izayoi fought the top of the top and didn't struggle i would understand the criticism, but considering the type of setting this is i doubt he has faced a single "strong" opponent yet, all of you should hold off your judgements until the power scales are actually established.

I will say this though, i do believe that the group is unbalanced considering how weak the other two appear compared to Izayoi, this is just amplified by the strong feeling that i get that Izayoi is using a limiter of some kind which relates to why he is a "unknown".

+1

It was a nice episode,I must agree that Izayoi cant be counted as OP yet,the leader of thousand eyes is the strongest demon lord from gates 4-7,it seems like the following demon lord called Algol was weaker than her(not too weaker,but still),it only makes sense that a show which doesnt have any means for special trainings would start with a strong main character.
Feb 9, 2013 3:56 AM

May 2010
haha.Love kuro usagi.
Feb 9, 2013 4:54 AM
Feb 2013
Who the fuck was the asshole who voted "Hated it"?!?!
that episode was marvelous~!!!
I am now shipping izayoi with kasukabe you~
Feb 9, 2013 5:01 AM

Dec 2012
AWSOME EPISODE.... REALLY LOVED IT!!!!
izayoi sure is overpowered in this anime, and his gift is very epic.
anyway, loved leticia in maid uniform.. too bad this anime goes for 10 episode only :/
Feb 9, 2013 6:04 AM

Jan 2013
Kecoaganteng said:
AWSOME EPISODE.... REALLY LOVED IT!!!!
izayoi sure is overpowered in this anime, and his gift is very epic.
anyway, loved leticia in maid uniform.. too bad this anime goes for 10 episode only :/

Lol he makes Goku look like a chump. I wonder if anything will ever slo him down or not. Though I'm surprised short of a few things the quild really hasn't improved or gotten many or ant new members. Ah well still not a bad ep.
Feb 9, 2013 6:40 AM

Apr 2012
Im tottally shipping izayoi x kurousagi!
Damn that fight was more intense than i thought!
Sadly this anime just reached its hallf point.
Lets see what the next arc holds
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
Feb 9, 2013 6:49 AM

Oct 2012
Izayoi is just simply too amazing, probably one of the strongest main characters in anime history XD
Feb 9, 2013 7:03 AM

Dec 2012
It's getting good, but I'm still looking forward to the doujins featuring that bunny :DDD
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Feb 9, 2013 7:26 AM
Sep 2012

Every Mondaiji thread.
Feb 9, 2013 8:05 AM

Sep 2009
As expected, Iyazoi handled that Demon Lord as if it was nothing @__@ And the Pegasus leader, too... well, he got what he deserved. =3 I wish Black Rabbit could participate more >__< She's my favorite and the reason I watch this~
Feb 9, 2013 10:38 AM

May 2012
Izayoi is really a badass! I really like him. And that end with him and the Black Rabbit is cute.. Laius is lame.. hehe.. he is just all talk.
Feb 9, 2013 10:56 AM

Feb 2012
Izayoi still unopposed in power, this is just getting lame now. Also, he's been wearing those stupid headphones throughout the whole story, wtf is he listening to anyway?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2013 11:19 AM

Apr 2011
Izayoi is so cool in this episode!!!! kyaa!~

I really like this anime!! and I can't wait for the next episode!!

Feb 9, 2013 11:39 AM

Sep 2012
The fight is just pure awesome and Izayoi is so freaking cool!! lol at Leticia becoming the new maid, where else can u get a loli vampire maid? :D

I shall conclude that this series is the best series this season! the ED is just as lovable as ever :3
Feb 9, 2013 12:01 PM

Dec 2012
i'm surprised that this will just have 10 episodes. this whole "universe" has so many possibilities.

anyway. i love izayoi, omg. he's such an overpowered, cool and sassy badass.
Feb 9, 2013 12:28 PM

Jun 2007
more like, izayoi deserves to be op. he's just got that awesome charisma to him that allows him to just deserve whatever the hell he wants.

also, kurousagi is brilliantly awesome and cute as well.
Feb 9, 2013 4:02 PM

May 2011
God damn Izayoi is too fucking OP lol. And even though he's cocky as fuck, I like how nice he is to his comrades, and that scene with him and Kurousagi at the end was great to see.

Loved the awesome fight scene and the insert song that went along with it. Can't wait to hear the full version of that.
Feb 9, 2013 4:36 PM

May 2012
Dropped. I'm not wasting my time with this 'All about Izayoi the super amazing who can only do everything guy' show...I just knew it was gonna be like this. The others are literally useless, and basically just cannon fodder.

I really don't care if Izayoi is that powerful, but it's the fact that he's the only one and the other characters become nothing but tools.
Feb 9, 2013 6:04 PM

Feb 2008
so we know everyone else's weakness is...what is his.
Feb 9, 2013 7:27 PM

Nov 2008
lntense said:
I can't help but gush everytime when Kuro Usagi and Izayoi are on the same screen or near each other.

I gotta agree. I want them together.

Also I gotta agree that Izayoi is definitely over powered..that thought ran across my mind as he shattered that last attack from that thing..
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Feb 9, 2013 9:55 PM

Aug 2011
MoonFox said:
This..show..wow.. wtf?
Seriously though.. was this made for little children or something? The dude is.. far beyond your typical mary sue character that its just plain stupidly ridiculous, good god.
No, because as you can see, a lot of others enjoying it.

Izayoi bossing people around still hasn't gotten old.
Feb 9, 2013 11:08 PM

Feb 2012
Good episode. Enjoyed it :D
Badass Izayoi moments are always welcome~

Leticia... maid??? and Y U SO CUTE >.<

Half into the series already, huh... Too early but I want a second season :D
Feb 9, 2013 11:55 PM

Sep 2011
Overpowered Protagonist is overpowered. Not that I hate it because it totally suits this guys character and attitude.
Feb 10, 2013 1:17 AM

Apr 2008
Izazyoi really is a badass and OP. Really enjoying this series overall and how its going.

Feb 10, 2013 2:24 AM

Aug 2008
I like the MC. He's badass.

So he channels he's ESP to make him super karate guy? I like it how they leave his real power up to the audience's imagination...
Feb 10, 2013 2:40 AM

Sep 2012
Izayoi is so OP!
Feb 10, 2013 3:06 AM

Jun 2012
Interesting episode. He is so OP, it's insane. He really carries the whole community. Even the typical "power to destroy the world" was destroyed easily (with some slight dramatic build-up). At least he's cool and it's fun to watch.
5/5.

Feb 10, 2013 3:50 AM

Jun 2009
Looking forward to more loli vampire maid antics now. I think it's pretty much established now that everybody is OP in this show and we'll never need to sit through a "power up" arc at any point. Hopefully.
Feb 10, 2013 5:00 AM

Jun 2011
RedDragonTsu said:
Looking forward to more loli vampire maid antics now. I think it's pretty much established now that everybody is OP in this show and we'll never need to sit through a "power up" arc at any point. Hopefully.

From what i read on the baka-tsuki forum of the small extracts and some spoilers is that Asuka and You will improve themselves since they are so outclassed by Izayoi, though i wont be specific about how.

Also this next bit about Izayoi will go in a spoiler it is off the baka-tsuki forum click if you want.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Feb 10, 2013 7:53 AM

Jul 2010
OP MC is OP. That is all.

Feb 10, 2013 10:32 AM

May 2010
*Face Fucking Plam* really at this point this shit is hella cookie cutter. thank god there only 5 episode to go.

Such BS

2/5
Feb 10, 2013 10:39 AM

Dec 2012
Slicer22 said:
From what i read on the baka-tsuki forum of the small extracts and some spoilers is that Asuka and You will improve themselves since they are so outclassed by Izayoi, though i wont be specific about how.

Also this next bit about Izayoi will go in a spoiler it is off the baka-tsuki forum click if you want.
I was just reading the thread you got that info from, they skipped alot of stuff from the novel it seems QQ I hope its translated
Feb 10, 2013 3:01 PM

Sep 2012
makes me so sad to know there are only 5 episodes left T_T
Feb 10, 2013 4:23 PM

Jun 2011
Hydnlife said:
*Face Fucking Plam* really at this point this shit is hella cookie cutter. thank god there only 5 episode to go.

Such BS

2/5

Couldn't agree more. Don't even know why I'm still watching this. Probably because I know it's short.
Feb 10, 2013 8:16 PM

Dec 2010
Really no winning with people, if he struggled they would have complained he was weak, if he overpowers then he is called OP, it's like people want a perfect balance to everything. Yet all the while labeling OP on a series without an established power scale...

You people should ask yourselves what OP even is before writing it over and over again, what are you comparing him to? Seriously look at how many times he has fought so far, is that seriously the evidence you are going on? We don't even know Kurousagi's power level much less the rest of the entire world.

I will agree however like stated before that among the three of them he has shown to be way stronger but in fairness to even that point is that it doesn't appear the other two have fight first style gifts anyway, and seeing as not all games are based on fighting alone i can understand why it was made that way. It creates balances as to the types of games that can occur.
Feb 11, 2013 4:00 AM

Feb 2012
So we just passed the halfway point, I wonder what they'll do with the remaining episode they have left to finish it of.
Feb 11, 2013 5:48 AM

Jul 2012
Lol this show reminds me of medaka box with all the op crap Mc is like medaka
Feb 11, 2013 9:54 AM

Sep 2012
Izayoi is the personification of the word badass.
Feb 11, 2013 11:52 AM
Sep 2010
He is super OP in a Kirito sort of way. And a bit of a douche so less likable than Kirito. That said, I like this much more than SAO. There is already a lot more continuity and the other characters are extremely likable. I love Kurousagi, Asuka, and loli demon lord. :) Overall I would not call this a genuinely GOOD series like I would w/ Chihayafuru (the only series I have found to be genuinely good this season), but it is very watchable and very enjoyable. And I will continue watching because of the characters.
Feb 11, 2013 4:34 PM
Oct 2011
Izayoi was definitely the best badass ever

Slicer22 said:
I was getting strong Izayoi x Kurousagi vibes as well at the end of the episode, i have noticed it a few times in 5 episodes. I also noticed a small vibe with Izayoi and You as well this episode. I dont think i noticed anything with Asuka yet, if anything i only noticed Asuka x You vibes lol.

Actually I would say those vibes you feel for You and Izayoi are companion/teammate vibes. They are good at teamwork.

But most definitely Izayoi/Kurousagi
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/darkdoll25&sclick=1">
Feb 11, 2013 7:08 PM

Dec 2010
Amon-Raw said:
Lol this show reminds me of medaka box with all the op crap Mc is like medaka

So freaken ironic to hear that from someone who has Aomine and Giglamesh in their favs....Not to mention Accelerator if something like Imagine Breaker didn't exist.
Feb 12, 2013 6:29 AM

Aug 2011
Izayoi's such a beast! Because of his performance in this ep, he's my favourite character for sure. I just knew he would smash the destroyer gift with a kick like it was nothing, his fights always get me so pumped up.

Really enjoyed this episode and I always love the greek mythology.
Feb 12, 2013 7:17 AM
Dec 2012
yay, Leticia-sama is back now.. as a maid XD
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

196 by Fazewally »»
Apr 2, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2013

348 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 10, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2013

128 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 6, 2023 10:24 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2013

111 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 5, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

110 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.