Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 12, 2013 3:06 PM

Mar 2009
Everywhere I go, people are complaining about this episode. Someone(on another site) even said that there was too much fanservice in this episode.
Feb 12, 2013 3:56 PM
Dec 2008
People care about trivial matters such as fanservice when there's Cyborg Nazi Guile running around?

Alright,I guess...
Feb 12, 2013 10:51 PM

Feb 2012
goral said:
So JoJo is watching while all of this happens and Lisa Lisa is so useless that she can only cover herself from being seen naked, lol. And ACDC told what happened with the stone of Aja giving them a chance to act (which they didn't take advantage of, lol)? And in the first place, what retard leaves such an important stone on the table knowing perfectly well the abilities of the Pillar Men. And yeah, great that they were staying in Lisa Lisa's place for a long time instead of going after the stone right away (and simultaneously, i.e. every one of them, I would think it's more important than fighting with remains of ACDC which should pose no threat to such strong fighters as JoJo or Lisa Lisa).

I've also learned today that it's unthinkable that a life of all people on Earth could be more important than life of some Suzie... Seriously, I thought that at least JoJo would have the balls (especially since she's basically a stranger to him, I could understand his reluctance if it was his grandma but this is typical shounen bullshit that I would expect of One Piece of shit not JoJo) . And Lisa Lisa by this time could get changed if she was this shy even at such serious situation. Also the scene "Do it / I'll do it / No, I'll do it" was hilarious in a bad way. And JoJo's empathy for ACDC made me want to puke. Last but not least,, lol that they have a car with a wheel on the right side in Venice. And cyborgs in Switzerland...

Retarded episode. So far I've loved (or at least liked) every episode of JoJo, even though there were such stupidities as not destroying Pillar Men when they've had a chance (what was Speedwagon waiting for knowing what a mere mask can do) or not destroying the stone of Aja which was created by a human because of some retarded prophecy (which for all they know could be Pillar's men propaganda). All previous episodes were from 6/10-10/10 (from episode 10+ it was mostly 10s) but this one gets 1/10 from me.

I am amazed... you are trying to look for too much logic in jojo...
you should just enjoy it, it's called "jojo's BIZARRE adventure" for a reason!
wow this is cool
Feb 13, 2013 12:12 AM

Aug 2007
@Gormars
The thing is Gormars, up until now JBA was surprisingly logical and in no earlier episode there were so many stupidities as in this one (not even close). Also, fights were awesome because JoJo was thinking rationally and logically but in this one not only him but also Lisa and Ceasar turned into retards (even though somehow until this moment they were very quick thinkers, especially Joseph).
Feb 13, 2013 1:20 AM

Jun 2008
goral said:
@Gormars
The thing is Gormars, up until now JBA was surprisingly logical and in no earlier episode there were so many stupidities as in this one (not even close). Also, fights were awesome because JoJo was thinking rationally and logically but in this one not only him but also Lisa and Ceasar turned into retards (even though somehow until this moment they were very quick thinkers, especially Joseph).

How many times to we have to tell you that you have the wrong impression? Jojo IS Silly. It always has been. You are the one who failed to see it from before.
And the stone thing on the table isn't such a big deal anyway. People do careless things all the time. If she constantly wears it on her is not unimaginable that she will start having moments of being careless.
Feb 13, 2013 1:14 PM

Jan 2008
I did not expect Cars to save a puppy... I was waiting for him to kick it or something...
Feb 13, 2013 8:14 PM

Feb 2012
goral said:
@Gormars

can't say i somewhat disagree with you cause it's your opinion in the end and i respect it,i think it's pretty nice that you found out about those illogical things though,if you like doing it you'd better make a nice hobby out of it because in the next parts to come there are going to be many silly parts :P
wow this is cool
Feb 14, 2013 3:57 AM
Jul 2012
Another great episode as always
Feb 17, 2013 5:58 PM

Jan 2013
I was so waiting to see this! Guile is a Stroheim!
Feb 18, 2013 12:53 AM
Nov 2008
TookMe6Years said:
I was so waiting to see this! Guile is a Stroheim!

I... I kind of was waiting for this. I won't lie.

Also, everyone who hates JoJo can go wail at a wall. Araki is one of the most relevant mangeka ever. You are just an ant who does not even give him ratings or buy merc. He drinks your tears (this is how he gained immortality btw).
Feb 21, 2013 11:37 PM

Jan 2013
Yay finally caught up
Mar 29, 2013 8:42 AM

Mar 2010
yep stroheim is guile its confirmed
Apr 11, 2013 11:21 PM

Dec 2012
ACDC pullin' the classic "let me just tell you my entire plan". I wish they had dedicated at least a couple minutes to showing the 3 weeks of training. No OP hurts my soul.
Jun 14, 2013 6:01 PM

May 2012
Stroheim seems interesting! Well the team is after the juwel and now that the german army have their hands on it, I wonder how it will go! The beginning was sick, good that only ACDC was taken out and not the maid as well! Lets see what's next!
Jan 23, 2014 4:58 PM

Feb 2011
Stroheim! Welcome back to the series, what an episode, new climates, same ol enemies, episode 19 better have these kinds of surprises too!
Mar 4, 2014 8:29 PM

Oct 2012
Lisa Lisa was perfect. >/////<
Mar 5, 2014 12:37 PM

Nov 2011
KalebJF said:

Are you being sarcastic? I can't help but imagine you facepalming while writing that post because of your avatar :P
Mar 5, 2014 12:40 PM

Jun 2009
Fadeout4 said:
KalebJF said:

Are you being sarcastic? I can't help but imagine you facepalming while writing that post because of your avatar :P

Haha, I thought the same in one of his earlier posts.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 15, 2014 8:45 AM

Aug 2013
Oh damn, during the episode, we could see that it was Stroheim, still, I wouldn't have thought that he was alive... o.O
I mean, he exploded himself with a grenade :/

The part with Suzie Q was sooo creepy xD
Dem poses... :3
It was cute when they came back so JoJo could give her a proper farewell. I thought that JoJo would get attached to Lisa Lisa, but the world is full of surprise :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 21, 2014 7:06 PM

Sep 2013
Stroheim being alive, dat Lisa Lisa bath scene, upcoming fight with Cars, this episode was pretty awesome.
Apr 3, 2014 3:22 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
LisaLisa might just be the most attractive lady in anime today.

SuzieQ and JoJo flirting was sweet and delicious and Von Stronheim is back. Yeah!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 13, 2014 10:11 PM

Jan 2014
ACDC's devotion was truly inspiring. Cars seems to have taken it to heart.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 23, 2014 8:10 PM

Mar 2014
And next you're going to say "cyborg Nazi"... That's the one!
And why does Suzie Q. sound so familiar...
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
[remember to put image here so sig look cool]_______
Sep 12, 2014 10:02 PM

Nov 2012
Stroheim just won't stay dead.
Oct 2, 2014 10:58 PM

Jul 2013
Jojo X Suzie Q is now officially a thing

I had a hunch that it was Stroheim and damn he really is! but how did he survive?
Dec 8, 2014 7:38 PM

Oct 2013
lol love this show XD
poor suzi that was a little messed up what jojo said to her though
can't wait to watch more of this epicness know as jojo!!
[/quote]
Jan 13, 2015 11:13 AM

Jun 2013
davidfresh said:
ACDC pullin' the classic "let me just tell you my entire plan".

Yep, but in the end it doesn't matter, whether ACDC told them or not, he would be forced to speak.
May 18, 2015 4:03 PM

Apr 2014
YESSS stroheim 2nd fave character tbh
Jun 12, 2015 7:47 AM

Feb 2015
Oh damn Lisa Lisa is really hot shame instead of helping she decided covering up was more important kinda annoyed me.

Stroheim is back!.

Cars deciding to not be a typical villian an kick the dog but save a dog.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2015 1:20 PM

Jul 2014
Hey, Stroheim's back, and he's a robot!
Aug 10, 2015 8:34 PM

Apr 2015
Suzie being controlled that way and the return of a character as a Nazi robot, this episode had all the more bizarre.
Nov 25, 2015 12:05 PM
Jul 2018
This was the weakest episode!
Dec 23, 2015 6:39 AM

Jan 2012
what Stroheim is back, never thought he is still alive.

Dec 25, 2015 12:43 AM

Apr 2009
Didn't expect mecha-Stroheim to make a debut. Kinda cool.
And that mature Lisa Lisa fan service is the cherry on top.
Feb 22, 2016 7:01 AM

Dec 2010
The most epic Nazi in history is back. Things couldn't get any better.
Feb 25, 2016 7:04 PM

Feb 2012
I really expected that dog to meet danny....

German science wonder is back!

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 7, 2016 6:41 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
That Lisa Lisa fanservice ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Also, that fight was pretty fun. Nice to see Joseph and Caesar working together. Joseph's so awesome!

5/5
Apr 28, 2016 8:40 AM

Oct 2014
Kars saved the puppy :0 I like Kars
May 7, 2016 5:29 PM

Feb 2013
Poor Suzy.
Stroheim is back and he looks amazing!
Jun 30, 2016 1:14 PM

Jul 2013
I can't believe he took over Suzi Q!!! that was insane!!!

At least they managed to burn him in the sunlight in the end.

Awww, JoJo wants to go back to Suzi.

Why did JoJo forget about Stroheim? he was like "I don't know any Germans" in the dub at least and I was like "uh duh, you were on about him not long ago" lol.

Wow, he's turned in to Universal Soldier!!!
Jul 8, 2016 6:08 PM

Oct 2013
Shinryuken said:
yep stroheim is guile its confirmed

LOL. I wonder how many people realize that it's actually the other way around.
The Jojo Battle Tendency part in the manga predates Street Fighter 2 by a few years. It's not just a coincidence, Guile was PURPOSEDLY inspired by Stroheim. Same goes for Rose in Street Fighter Alpha (and IV), that is a pretty obvious homage to Lisa Lisa (they even use the same item to fight, thought you still don't see her fighting yet at this point of the story, and they are both located in Italy).
The SF creators at Capcom were huge Jojo fans.

Hint: There's also a Tekken character who is clearly inspired by a character in Stardust Crusader.
ShendueJul 8, 2016 6:19 PM
Sep 28, 2016 8:09 PM

May 2016
Lisa Lisa's gorgeous ass complemented by beautiful piano music was a wonder~

AC/DC lived a life worthy of respect from JoJo. What he did to Suzi wasn't honorable at all though.

Kars' weapon manipulation made me eyegasmed.

Stroheim's back! And he's a cyborg...

Dec 7, 2016 7:07 AM

Feb 2008
That moment when you are glad to see a Nazi alive... Superb!
Jan 26, 2017 1:02 AM

Oct 2012
Noiceeeee xD

Cyborg eh... I think the technologies advancing way too fast
"Signature removed"
May 16, 2017 7:04 AM

Jan 2015
Woah, that was a terrible episode, possibly the worst so far. The last episode was a let-down, but this one is just plain retarded.

The whole brain slug thing is stupid but w/e.
Caesar arriving at the mansion ages after Jojo when he departed earlier and was closer to begin with... He must have really took his sweet time for someone who had to "hurry and warn his master that the big bad guy was attacking", same for that indian guy except he didn't even bother showing up.
ACDC revealing where he hid the stone just cause he feels like it.
Lisa Lisa only clinging to her towel the whole time and being completely useless.
The blond still being alive after throwing half-pints of blood everywhere, although that is a common thing among battle series.
And finally the nazi still being alive somehow, when his body was blown apart with a grenade and nobody was around to even help him to begin with... I don't care so much that he is back, rather that for a series that doesn't hesitate to kill off multiple characters, his return felt gimicky as hell.

This episode was so terrible I had to pause every 3 minutes to vent in here...
Feel free to think I nitpick or that it deserves a free pass for stupidity just cause the title is Jojo, but details are what make or break a series, and this episode just broke it for me. Contrary to the previous episodes there was nothing subtle or self-conscious about this episode's ridiculousness, it was just a massive amount of plot conveniences strewn together half-assedly.

HapHazrDMay 16, 2017 7:38 AM
Aug 25, 2017 2:29 PM
Dec 2015
That scene with Suzy was so fucking good. All that blood and puppet-like stuff, loved it!

Lisa Lisa you're too hot!
Sep 9, 2017 9:51 AM
May 2012
HapHazrD said:
Woah, that was a terrible episode, possibly the worst so far. The last episode was a let-down, but this one is just plain retarded.

The whole brain slug thing is stupid but w/e.
Caesar arriving at the mansion ages after Jojo when he departed earlier and was closer to begin with... He must have really took his sweet time for someone who had to "hurry and warn his master that the big bad guy was attacking", same for that indian guy except he didn't even bother showing up.
ACDC revealing where he hid the stone just cause he feels like it.
Lisa Lisa only clinging to her towel the whole time and being completely useless.
The blond still being alive after throwing half-pints of blood everywhere, although that is a common thing among battle series.
And finally the nazi still being alive somehow, when his body was blown apart with a grenade and nobody was around to even help him to begin with... I don't care so much that he is back, rather that for a series that doesn't hesitate to kill off multiple characters, his return felt gimicky as hell.

This episode was so terrible I had to pause every 3 minutes to vent in here...
Feel free to think I nitpick or that it deserves a free pass for stupidity just cause the title is Jojo, but details are what make or break a series, and this episode just broke it for me. Contrary to the previous episodes there was nothing subtle or self-conscious about this episode's ridiculousness, it was just a massive amount of plot conveniences strewn together half-assedly.

exactly what i thought. though, i do look at jojo as a comedy show. i can't take it seriously.
Sep 9, 2017 11:02 AM

Jan 2015
Tengai said:
exactly what i thought. though, i do look at jojo as a comedy show. i can't take it seriously.

Sure, but my brain can only take so much before saturating. I agree it should have a comedy tag, although most comedic elements fell flat to me. I already watched Part 3, where people say the series really picks up, and I found it worse that the first two. I assume Jojo is just not for me. The only reason I even watched it til the end, and probably will continue watching eventually, is for the memes, and also because I can watch it while eating since it's actually better not to focus too much on the show.
Sep 9, 2017 12:53 PM
May 2012
HapHazrD said:
Tengai said:

Sure, but my brain can only take so much before saturating. I agree it should have a comedy tag, although most comedic elements fell flat to me. I already watched Part 3, where people say the series really picks up, and I found it worse that the first two. I assume Jojo is just not for me. The only reason I even watched it til the end, and probably will continue watching eventually, is for the memes, and also because I can watch it while eating since it's actually better not to focus too much on the show.

so do it for the memes, huh. well then, i'll see how it goes.
Sep 24, 2017 4:22 PM

Mar 2012
Terminator Stroheim has arrived :D
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

251 by titty »»
May 4, 5:06 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nidhoeggr - Nov 30, 2012

210 by crumb_fr »»
May 2, 7:48 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2013

166 by JohnZ_GGs »»
May 2, 1:16 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KiraYoshikage - Jan 11, 2013

160 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 28, 12:33 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nidhoeggr - Jan 4, 2013

158 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 25, 12:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.