Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 8, 2013 7:47 AM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No opening this week. AC/DC was so weak and without honour. The episode was not fast as the last week Stronhaim for the next week. And soon a great fight. Lisa Lisa don't have his sun glasses

Feb 8, 2013 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
Nice to see a lot of Lisa Lisa this episode.

Damn, that ACDC guy just won't give up. A lot of good fights imo this episode along with the the blood. Nice. Pretty badass ending as well. That face.

Glorious:
Feb 8, 2013 11:43 AM

Apr 2009
I liked how they animated the body horror parts with Suize Q.
Of course, Stroheim's glorious return was anticipated as well.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Feb 8, 2013 11:30 PM

Nov 2011
Cyborg Nazi! The episode title kinda it give away who the german man is.

The scene with Suzy is bloody awesome, haven't seen such scene in an anime for a while.

Feb 9, 2013 12:27 AM
Jan 2012
I'm glad this came now, because if it had been made in the 80's or 90's, it might not have been as great.
Feb 9, 2013 12:46 AM

Aug 2007
So JoJo is watching while all of this happens and Lisa Lisa is so useless that she can only cover herself from being seen naked, lol. And ACDC told what happened with the stone of Aja giving them a chance to act (which they didn't take advantage of, lol)? And in the first place, what retard leaves such an important stone on the table knowing perfectly well the abilities of the Pillar Men. And yeah, great that they were staying in Lisa Lisa's place for a long time instead of going after the stone right away (and simultaneously, i.e. every one of them, I would think it's more important than fighting with remains of ACDC which should pose no threat to such strong fighters as JoJo or Lisa Lisa).

I've also learned today that it's unthinkable that a life of all people on Earth could be more important than life of some Suzie... Seriously, I thought that at least JoJo would have the balls (especially since she's basically a stranger to him, I could understand his reluctance if it was his grandma but this is typical shounen bullshit that I would expect of One Piece of shit not JoJo) . And Lisa Lisa by this time could get changed if she was this shy even at such serious situation. Also the scene "Do it / I'll do it / No, I'll do it" was hilarious in a bad way. And JoJo's empathy for ACDC made me want to puke. Last but not least,, lol that they have a car with a wheel on the right side in Venice. And cyborgs in Switzerland...

Retarded episode. So far I've loved (or at least liked) every episode of JoJo, even though there were such stupidities as not destroying Pillar Men when they've had a chance (what was Speedwagon waiting for knowing what a mere mask can do) or not destroying the stone of Aja which was created by a human because of some retarded prophecy (which for all they know could be Pillar's men propaganda). All previous episodes were from 6/10-10/10 (from episode 10+ it was mostly 10s) but this one gets 1/10 from me.
Feb 9, 2013 1:11 AM

Jun 2012
Dat LisaLisa fanservice and Caesar tsundere X D

Wow ACDC's control over Suzie Q was pretty disgusting, the dark veins pulsating with her rolled back eyes with blood gushing out of her. I'm surprised she even lived after all that blood falling out.

@Goral Jojo and Suzie Q have seen each other through the whole training but there wasn't any actual screen time of that if you were paying attention to the subs. Just because you don't care about Suzie Q's life doesn't mean the characters don't. Yes that first half could've been done better but your ranting is the kind of childish crap you see on a SAO episode discussion

Cars definitely seems like a forced to be reckoned with, he cut a guy's forearms while leaving his hands intact and slaughtering a group of Nazi's inside a cabin from outside. Lastly, cyborg Stroheim with a Guile haircut lol?
Feb 9, 2013 1:24 AM

Aug 2007
Yeah, they've seen each other so often that she didn't even recognize him without a mask, lol. Don't be silly. Go rob a bank with a mask such as JoJo had, we'll see if it will be hard for strangers that were in the bank to identify you.

JoJo had no time to play around, he was training.
Feb 9, 2013 1:29 AM

Nov 2012
Fucking loved the whole Ac/Dc controlling Suzie Q scenes
That's what you call bizarre
Feb 9, 2013 1:58 AM
Nov 2008
Some dolt thinks that putting the stone in a safe would make it safe from the Pillar Men. Hardly! ACDC has metal melting blood. Where were they supposed to put the stone? In front of your face is good enough. Anything else would of invited security disasters (if it is in a safe, no one can see it so how would you know it was stolen?) No matter what, if they wanted to, the Pillar Men could get the stone WHENEVER they wanted. Period. ACDC did what he could to get it (possession) but WHO KNEW ACDC was still alive.

JoJo and crew let their guard down. This happens all the time in JoJo. Stop whining and enjoy the drama.

The Pillar Men where slumbering. Destroying the statues would of done nothing in preventing them from resurrecting. They can only be destroyed by the ripple.

Things are going to get intense from here on out guys. Cars and Wham are going to make you cry in how BA they are.
Feb 9, 2013 2:11 AM

Aug 2007
Burningsirius said:
Some dolt thinks that putting the stone in a safe would make it safe from the Pillar Men.

:D :D :D

Who said anything about a safe? She should be wearing something like this all the time. Also, even safe would be better than leaving it in the open where anyone could take it (and sell it for example, yeah, it's 100% sure that a maid or some other servant would never betray Lisa Lisa for money), even a bird (like Eurasian Magpie or some other bird attracted to shiny things).
Feb 9, 2013 2:45 AM
Nov 2008
goral said:
Burningsirius said:
Some dolt thinks that putting the stone in a safe would make it safe from the Pillar Men.

Who said anything about a safe? She should be wearing something like this all the time. Also, even safe would be better than leaving it in the open where anyone could take it (and sell it for example, yeah, it's 100% sure that a maid or some other servant would never betray Lisa Lisa for money), even a bird (like Eurasian Magpie or some other bird attracted to shiny things).

She was, until she took... a bath.
Feb 9, 2013 2:56 AM

May 2012
goral said:
Burningsirius said:

Guess you are the only one that voted "hated it" right...or whoever it was only this can describe such "action"

Feb 9, 2013 3:06 AM

Aug 2007
You and your quote-pyramids... *facepalm*
Burningsirius said:
She was, until she took... a bath.

lol
If she wasn't wearing it while taking a bath then she wasn't wearing it all the time, was she?
Feb 9, 2013 4:18 AM

Jan 2013
Whining about why acdc didn't call other pillar men and invaded the island together will make much more sense than your argument.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Feb 9, 2013 4:59 AM
Dec 2012

Nitpicker. This is Jojo's, it doesn't have to make logical sense to you. It need only follow the rules of the reality revealed by the setting... and such. Hence, it really doesn't matter what they do. The show is style and hilarity more than anything else; really, wtf did you think you were watching?

That "Nice!" from Jojo looking through the keyhole cracked me up.

Also, Lisa Lisa fanservice! such a pretty drawing!
Feb 9, 2013 6:04 AM
Nov 2011
First of all: Lisa Lisa couldn´t know that one of the Pillar Man knew the location of the stone, and most important of all, the Pillar Men don´t know how dangerous Lisa Lisa is, so they wouldn´t have used sneaky means to get the stone in the first place. (That´s what I think what Lisa Lisa might have thought.)
Esidisis weakening through the fight with Joseph forced him to be more stealthy, and that´s probably the biggest reason why the thievery of the stone was possible.
Since Lisa Lisa usually carries the stone around her neck, the accomplished thievery was either good luck for Esidisi or human failure on Lisa Lisas part, which isn´t unrealistic at all imo, since it can always happen to everyone.
Feb 9, 2013 8:31 AM

Feb 2009
I thought someone was kidding when they mentioned cyborg Stroheim; totally forgot what show I was watching lol!

Cars wearing clothes is a plus. Where is Wham?
Feb 9, 2013 9:38 AM

Feb 2009
Nyl685 said:
First of all: Lisa Lisa couldn´t know that one of the Pillar Man knew the location of the stone, and most important of all, the Pillar Men don´t know how dangerous Lisa Lisa is, so they wouldn´t have used sneaky means to get the stone in the first place. (That´s what I think what Lisa Lisa might have thought.)
Esidisis weakening through the fight with Joseph forced him to be more stealthy, and that´s probably the biggest reason why the thievery of the stone was possible.
Since Lisa Lisa usually carries the stone around her neck, the accomplished thievery was either good luck for Esidisi or human failure on Lisa Lisas part, which isn´t unrealistic at all imo, since it can always happen to everyone.

And don't forget that it was daytime and there was a lot of sunlight in that room. That's why Lisa Lisa felt safe.
mado_2kiFeb 9, 2013 9:42 AM
Feb 9, 2013 9:41 AM

Jan 2013
goral said:
So JoJo is watching while all of this happens and Lisa Lisa is so useless that she can only cover herself from being seen naked, lol. And ACDC told what happened with the stone of Aja giving them a chance to act (which they didn't take advantage of, lol)? And in the first place, what retard leaves such an important stone on the table knowing perfectly well the abilities of the Pillar Men. And yeah, great that they were staying in Lisa Lisa's place for a long time instead of going after the stone right away (and simultaneously, i.e. every one of them, I would think it's more important than fighting with remains of ACDC which should pose no threat to such strong fighters as JoJo or Lisa Lisa).

I've also learned today that it's unthinkable that a life of all people on Earth could be more important than life of some Suzie... Seriously, I thought that at least JoJo would have the balls (especially since she's basically a stranger to him, I could understand his reluctance if it was his grandma but this is typical shounen bullshit that I would expect of One Piece of shit not JoJo) . And Lisa Lisa by this time could get changed if she was this shy even at such serious situation. Also the scene "Do it / I'll do it / No, I'll do it" was hilarious in a bad way. And JoJo's empathy for ACDC made me want to puke. Last but not least,, lol that they have a car with a wheel on the right side in Venice. And cyborgs in Switzerland...

Retarded episode. So far I've loved (or at least liked) every episode of JoJo, even though there were such stupidities as not destroying Pillar Men when they've had a chance (what was Speedwagon waiting for knowing what a mere mask can do) or not destroying the stone of Aja which was created by a human because of some retarded prophecy (which for all they know could be Pillar's men propaganda). All previous episodes were from 6/10-10/10 (from episode 10+ it was mostly 10s) but this one gets 1/10 from me.

I love how the fact both of your first and second paragraph can be so easily destroy by a noob like me.

Anyway here it is.
1st Paragraph: You mention ACDC gives them an advantage: Suzie Q can still be save. It's just the shock. Episode 13 Jojo vs Santana already pop up in my head. This is clever writing, mind you. Although I was fine with Episode 16 explaination.

Second paragraph: Jojo doesn't have balls to hit/kill Suzie Q. Reference Epsiode 11 Straights vs Jojo. Still clever writing from Hirohiko Araki.

Also puking on Jojo's respect on ACDC. On one side, I am glad that unimportant scene affected you. Trololololol. ACDC, Wham, Cars could careless about Jojo and the others. They just want to tame the Sun. That it's. Nothing philosophical or psychological discussion. It's just common sense. It just so happen Jojo and the others ripple is part of their obstacle.

Summary: Careful, young grasshopper. Jojo's logic is one of those logic you cannot win with nipticking alone. You will end up humiliating yourself.

I am surprise JJBA fandom has not disappoint in me yet.
Feb 9, 2013 9:52 AM

Aug 2007
Nyl685 said:
First of all: Lisa Lisa couldn´t know that one of the Pillar Man knew the location of the stone, and most important of all, the Pillar Men don´t know how dangerous Lisa Lisa is, so they wouldn´t have used sneaky means to get the stone in the first place.

If Lisa Lisa assumed that it's impossible for them to get to her mansion then she's a retard, plain and simple. This is no excuse for being reckless. As for Pillar Men thinking that she was too dangerous that's stupid and you know it. They regard all humans as trash, Wham in 2000 years hasn't been injured as much as by JoJo so why would he think that some woman could do better? Not to mention that ACDC's visit (alone even though he knew Lisa would have backup) shows it explicitly.

TookMe6Years said:
I love how the fact both of your first and second paragraph can be so easily destroy by a noob like me.

Yeah, you destroyed me. <rotfl>
Feb 9, 2013 9:57 AM

Jan 2013
Let round two begin. I have nothing to do at the moment......

>There is no excuse of being reckless
>Implies taking a bath during daytime is reckless
>Implies Pillarmen turns into stone during daylight

>insertDiolaugh.gif<

Jojo' Occam razor >your occam razor. Oh how mighty goral has fallen Seriously, though there wasn't much to summarize in this episode, other than the ACDC steals the Stone of Asia right under their noses. (Yes it's an ACDC nose ring pun)

Edit: I decide to take out the quote. Too much text.
Edit 2: Too much text with little substances.
Edit 3:

>Implies assuming Lisa-Lisa is dangerous against the Pillarmen is stupid.
>Implies that the Episode 16 that Lisa-Lisa puts both Caesar and Jojo through hell, didn't contribute Jojo's victory over ACDC.
>Implies the mask Lisa-Lisa puts on Joseph didn't save him from ACDC.

>insertDiolaughing.gif<
TookMe6YearsFeb 9, 2013 10:14 AM
Feb 9, 2013 10:39 AM
Nov 2011
@goral

I didn´t say that Lisa Lisa could´ve thought that it was impossible to get to her mansion, I said it would be very unlikely in the mind of every normal person that the Pillarmen would find the location of the stone so easily.

And I think you misread my previous post, the Pillarmen being arrogant and not knowing Lisa Lisas strength was exactly my point for why they normally wouldn´t use stealthy ways to obtain the stone.
Nyl685Feb 9, 2013 10:56 AM
Feb 9, 2013 12:17 PM

Aug 2012
Nyl685 said:
@goral

And I think you misread my previous post, the Pillarmen being arrogant and not knowing Lisa Lisas strength was exactly my point for why they normally wouldn´t use stealthy ways to obtain the stone.

Precisely why Ac/Dc went alone and didn't call on Cars or Wham at any point. Arrogance and pride.

It's not like your post was hard to understand, but at this point he's nitpicking just for the sake of it, so he's subconciously twisting your words to appease his agenda lol
Feb 9, 2013 12:38 PM

Aug 2007
@Nyl685
So you're saying that because it's unlikely in her mind that Pillar Men could find out she has a stone it was OK to leave it in the open. Also because in her mind it was unlikely that her servant (or a bird, or it dropping into the sea because of an earthquake, or...) would steal it, it was OK. What's more the stone of Aja wasn't the only thing that could bring them to her, there was also JoJo whose fight was scheduled almost a month ago (so if she wouldn't be a retard she would assume they might come anyway). And seriously, knowing Santana's resourcefulness if she assumed that it would be that hard for the three other PM to find the stone (which she was wearing most of the time which would make it hard to keep it a secret) it wouldn't make her smart to put it mildly.

In other words you're admitting she's a retard.
Feb 9, 2013 2:01 PM
Nov 2011
@goral

Probably no one but Lisa Lisa, Joseph, Ceasar, Messina, Loggins, Suzie Q and the 3 Pillar Men knew that the Stone even existed at this point, so I´d think it would be rather difficult to find out it´s location since it is indeed a secret only known to Lisa Lisas most trusted people. Why are you fine with that anyway? It was never explained how ACDC did it. That´s something I´d criticize storywise.

The PM couldn´t have known where Joseph was, they appointed their duel with him at the colosseum, not in Venice, so it couldn´t have been predicted that a PM would come.

I wouldn´t call Lisa Lisa a retard, she was just incautious while one of the greatest coincidences of all time happened.
A retard would´ve left the stone lying around even though there were good reasons for why the PM would come.

Btw: In the end it doesn´t even matter anyway, they already catched up to the stone in Switzerland, and they wanted to beat up the PM irrespective of the fact that Joseph dies in 6 Days, or the stone getting lost.
Feb 9, 2013 2:02 PM

Jun 2009
What is this discussion? O_o
Feb 9, 2013 2:05 PM

Apr 2008
AlexTheRiot said:
Nyl685 said:
@goral

Precisely why Ac/Dc went alone and didn't call on Cars or Wham at any point. Arrogance and pride.

It's not like your post was hard to understand, but at this point he's nitpicking just for the sake of it, so he's subconciously twisting your words to appease his agenda lol

So you're saying that because it's unlikely in her mind that Pillar Men could find out she has a stone it was OK to leave it in the open. Also because in her mind it was unlikely that her servant (or a bird, or it dropping into the sea because of an earthquake, or...) would steal it, it was OK. What's more the stone of Aja wasn't the only thing that could bring them to her, there was also JoJo whose fight was scheduled almost a month ago (so if she wouldn't be a retard she would assume they might come anyway). And seriously, knowing Santana's resourcefulness if she assumed that it would be that hard for the three other PM to find the stone (which she was wearing most of the time which would make it hard to keep it a secret) it wouldn't make her smart to put it mildly.

AC / DC is not crazy, he knows very well than Kars want the stone of Aja for himself. Moreover, his plan was nullified because he was beaten by Joseph. There was just Suzy Q who could enter in the room. Your statements are funny. If you take a bath, you keep your jewelry on you? For example, if Joseph had lost against AC / DC, it surprise me if he had been able to approach the stone. They all act independently the pillar men. AC / DC does not use the same method as Santana. Moreover, the body of Ac / DC is completely destroyed.

You should read the manga have different opinion and more details

Wham does not care about the stone. He was the most powerful of the three without the stone,Kars was just the most inteligent.
Feb 9, 2013 3:37 PM
Dec 2012
@goral

Your arguments ARE nitpicky. You can't argue THAT.

Or do so? What have you got chief?
Feb 9, 2013 4:49 PM

Jun 2010
Guys it's pretty clear that goral is just being stubborn at this point, so I suggest we just ignore him. We know that it makes sense (so far as JJBA is concerned) because:

- Lisa Lisa was taking a bath in a well lit area during the day, meaning the Pillar Men shouldn't have been able to attack normally (if they could then there'd be no point in them seeking the stone).

- ACDC only learnt that Lisa Lisa was the one who had the stone from Jospeh and Suzi's conversation (before he only knew it was on the island.

- When Lisa Lisa took off the stone it was to have a bath in a well lit area during the day, which should've been protection enough from the Pillar Men/Vampires

-If a regular human in league with the Pillar Men was to sneak onto the island then they would be caught immediately, since it was just Lisa Lisa, Suzi Q, Caesar, Joseph, Messina and Loggins living on the island

- The only reason ACDC was able to get close enough to posses Suzi was because Joseph beat him (which was NOT part of his plan). Otherwise Suzi never leaves Lisa Lisa's side/tower. Keep in mind that she is also the only person ACDC could have possessed on the island, let alone get close enough to Lisa Lisa to steal the stone.

Let's leave it at that and move on.

The above stupidity aside I thought this was a great episode; ACDC's possession of Suzi's body looked appropriately gruesome, the sound design (in particular the music) was spot on and engaging and the animation was beautiful. I can't wait to see more of our Cyborg Nazi friend next week :D.
Feb 9, 2013 5:34 PM

May 2012
The_Redux is right, lest STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!

Lets IGNORE; just see what garbage this thread ha become discussing this pointless , stupid stuff!

Episode was FANTASTIC AS EVER. PERIOD.
Feb 9, 2013 7:07 PM

Jan 2013
Agreed. Now let's talk about the climax of this episode. Joseph X Suzie Q. Poor Caesar, forever alone and Casanova.

Stroheim: Mecha Nazi Guile! IS BACK! TO SUM IT UP! GERMAN SCIENCE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

I always love how Jojo reacts when he sees Nazis. Nazis! Here!
TookMe6YearsFeb 9, 2013 7:31 PM
Feb 9, 2013 11:30 PM
Aug 2011
I pity the fools who use the word retard as a synonym for stupid.

Look at Stronheim just chillin in his chair.

MaxCrazy7 said:
Cars wearing clothes is a plus.

That was a minus for me. D;
Feb 10, 2013 12:30 AM

Sep 2012
I felt like I was watching Exorcist when I watched the first half of this episode.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 10, 2013 7:13 AM

Jun 2008
goral said:
I could understand his reluctance if it was his grandma but this is typical shounen bullshit that I would expect of One Piece of shit not JoJo

Someone hasn't realized what anime his watching and gets all upset.
Let me tell you simply. Jojo ain't what you think it is. It is a silly shounen about posing and it is gonna be stupid with many many things. That of course doesn't mean that it can't be awesome at the same time.
Feb 10, 2013 8:15 AM

Jan 2011
This was epic, and Stroheim is back! Hell yeah!
No OP for two episodes already, I wonder if the "current" one will be back or if we'll get another one.
I can't wait for more of this.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 10, 2013 9:53 AM

Nov 2012
I pity the fools who use the word retard as a synonym for stupid.

amen.

also this episode was really uneven and disappointing imo :( it just felt rather... sloppy.
Feb 10, 2013 11:31 AM

Aug 2011
Damn, this was a bootylicious episode of Jojo this week. Apart from that it had it's bizarre moments! AC\DC taking over Susie Q's body was disgusting and seeing those veins stick out was just bloody hell moment there. Batshit insane as always. Seeing Ceasar and JoJo working together to save Susie Q was great, but I have to admit that I expected her to die in this episode. But this one had a better conclusion though. Lisa Lisa has a nice ass, and body for that matter, wryyyyy. I need the Blu Ray of this episode. NOW.

Return of the Germans! I immediately started to think that it was Stroheim who was the colonel who took the stone for himself there, and glad to find out at the end of the episode that it was him, in a cyborg form! EPIC! Now to see the showdown of Cars vs JoJo, Ceasar and Stroheim in the next episode. Looking forward to it!

Also no Opening this week, but no harms done due to Lisa Lisa's nice ass!
Feb 10, 2013 3:25 PM

Aug 2011
Holy craaap this episode was amazing! I thought the series was lacking these past few eps so this one blew me away with the fast pacing and action. So much happened.

Joseph was hilarious when he was peeking through the keyhole and when he threatened to ripple punch Suzie-Q. I'm glad ACDC is finished and it didn't drag on for too long. Cars' arm blades had a great effect to them and that cliffhanger with robo-Stroheim was shockingly good.

The mix of fan-service with humour, action and gore was just right for me. That's why I think this show is great.

If anything, I'm disappointed at the missing OP again! I miss watching it in the episode, I guess they have a lot of scenes to pack in to finish of Battle Tendency.
Feb 10, 2013 4:54 PM

Jan 2013
Someone please, for the love of god, upload a clip on Youtube of Joseph's "Niiiiiice!" That was sheer hilarity.
Feb 10, 2013 5:53 PM

Dec 2009
The last third or so of the episode was BADASS.

Seriously, everything Cars says or does oozes coolness. And as always, Stroheim being awesome <3
Feb 10, 2013 6:51 PM

Apr 2012
Cars: he may be an enemy of the world, but he's a friend to dogs.

Anyway, I enjoyed this episode; but, the title definitely ruined whatever small chance the reveal at the end had of being a surprise. That's not really a big deal but, still, I have to wonder why a staff member for any show would think spoiler-ish titles are a good idea.
Feb 10, 2013 7:04 PM

Mar 2011
The best fucking episode.
Feb 10, 2013 9:28 PM

Oct 2012
Delicious episode with Lisa Lisa fan-service. *whistles*

Cyborg Nazi is icing on the cake.

JohnGalt89 said:

Anyway, I enjoyed this episode; but, the title definitely ruined whatever small chance the reveal at the end had of being a surprise. That's not really a big deal but, still, I have to wonder why a staff member for any show would think spoiler-ish titles are a good idea.

Yeah, I kind of agree with you there. Granted a lot of people read the manga already but I still would have liked more ambiguous titles as to keep the people who just started watching JoJo to be surprised. Still, it was fairly obvious who it was from the moment they appeared on screen. If anyone paid attention to the opening, they might have immediately known and looked forward to it.

Speaking of the opening...I kind of miss it. Though I can always tube it, episodes kind of feel incomplete without it. :(
kondeeFeb 10, 2013 9:37 PM
Feb 11, 2013 4:52 AM

Apr 2009
JohnGalt89 said:
Though he's not friends with
Feb 11, 2013 12:08 PM
Dec 2008
Nilvius said:
JohnGalt89 said:
Though he's not friends with

Also,cars.

Cars isn't all that fond of cars.Latest episode demonstate this much...
Feb 11, 2013 1:02 PM

Apr 2012
Well, next episode we get Stroheim and NAZI SCIENCE!

I am excited.
"The moment 'pride' is lost, 'freedom' is also lost" - Ramza Beoulve, Final Fantasy Tactics

Feb 11, 2013 4:24 PM

Apr 2008
JohnGalt89 said:

Kars hates human race, but he like animal and others things. They find them(Human) mostly dumb and stupid.
Feb 12, 2013 12:10 AM
Nov 2012
Cars tearing up everything, Stroheim's back!

Going to be so sad when this finishes.
Feb 12, 2013 7:17 AM

Jul 2012
Stroheim is back bitches...:P

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

251 by titty »»
May 4, 5:06 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nidhoeggr - Nov 30, 2012

210 by crumb_fr »»
May 2, 7:48 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2013

166 by JohnZ_GGs »»
May 2, 1:16 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KiraYoshikage - Jan 11, 2013

160 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 28, 12:33 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nidhoeggr - Jan 4, 2013

158 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 25, 12:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.