Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 31, 2013 4:38 PM

Jan 2011
ehhhh why was Manabe the bad guy in the end dafaq! lol poor guy got stabbed!
Jan 31, 2013 4:41 PM

Aug 2012
Hiyori was let off way too easily, she still a bitch imo.
Jan 31, 2013 4:46 PM

Feb 2012
Great ep :D

lol'd at the lewd grandpa xD
Looks like a fun-filled episode again next week~
Jan 31, 2013 5:14 PM

Jan 2013
5/5 Hopefully this kiss by the end of the series.
I think Kotoura's mind reading will get in the way of them progressing at least a few times.
Jan 31, 2013 5:48 PM

Nov 2012
LEGOF said:
I have become a fan of the grandfather. What a great person.

This
Liph said:
Good ep, but the worst one so far in my opinion :/

And this. But I am glad Moritani is friends with them now :D
Jan 31, 2013 5:51 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
I don't know what to think. I liked this episode, and I didn't like it.

Manabe continues to earn his status as one of my favorite characters, no doubt there. And I noted he didn't suddenly start trusting Moritani after Kotoura forgave her.

I'll have to think about this for a while. To much I like about this show otherwise to let certain things bother me to much.
Jan 31, 2013 6:10 PM
Jun 2008
manabe still bit sad wonder of where is kotoura give esp club have been found her give daichi hack into train camera to find kotoura so catch is on & oh where to stay night the shrine temple.

while meet shrine priest give he know kotoura give also cared for her & tell them kotoura is at her grandpa's house so arrive meet grandpa yep he same like manabe as well give he had kotoura on his seat.

enter kotoura chase is on & after hearing manabe worry give oops spank mention caught & net kotoura after some talk give kotoura still worry manabe chase her all tell her come back all ok.

then hiyori come in give confess sorry for all damage want to make it all with everything yep kotoura all is fine with everything all happy & good times.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jan 31, 2013 6:32 PM

Jul 2012
I think the best part was the grandpa and Manabe discussing Kotoura's body. XD

"There are three things you can never get back: The word after it's said, the moment after it's missed, and the time after it's gone."
-Koe no Katachi

Jan 31, 2013 7:08 PM

Aug 2011
That grandpa thing was NOT okay. Not funny whatsoever. Just disgusting.

And yeah. They forgave the bitch WAY too fast. That was ridiculous.
Jan 31, 2013 7:08 PM

Aug 2012
I knew it was coming, but the net still made me lol.

As did Manabe's scream when he saw Kotoura's picture with the priest.

And the "sent away"
Jan 31, 2013 7:23 PM

Sep 2010
The drama is so exaggerated that makes me laugh, I wonder if it's on purpose.
Jan 31, 2013 7:31 PM

Oct 2011
Another heart warming episode. I still don't like Hiyori but whatever... she's probably going to change her character completely from here on.

Jan 31, 2013 7:59 PM

Jan 2011
I liked this episode, but it was the weakest of the series to date (also the one with the least drama). It looks like the priest actually cared more about Kotoura than any of the doctors she was taken to--at least he still had an interest in her and was able to get in touch with the (pervert) grandfather.

And yes Manabe is an idiot, but a loveable idiot--he really does make the show.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 31, 2013 8:07 PM
Jan 2011
HacheKa said:
The drama is so exaggerated that makes me laugh, I wonder if it's on purpose.

I wish that were the case, but sadly it isn't.
Jan 31, 2013 8:17 PM
Dec 2011
DraconisMarch said:

I thought it was funny. Grandpa my favorite character.
Jan 31, 2013 8:19 PM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. I love how Grampa and Manabe gets along! Ahahaha.

That feeling when a character mentions the title of a show.

And... this seriously felt like a final episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2013 8:40 PM
Jan 2008
One of the better episodes, almost got teary
Jan 31, 2013 8:44 PM

Sep 2012
Didn't know Kotoura had a pervert grandpa too xD A good old ero-talk between grandpa and Manabe lightens the whole eps :D

Good to see Moritani changed for good, and looks like she will be good friends with Kotoura too!
Jan 31, 2013 8:54 PM

Jul 2009
is it me or sometimes i get a feel that Yuriko tends to somehow look like the same animation style as a mitsudomoe character
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Jan 31, 2013 9:06 PM

Nov 2008
Dudewitbow said:
is it me or sometimes i get a feel that Yuriko tends to somehow look like the same animation style as a mitsudomoe character

That's because the character designer for Mitsudomoe did the art for this Anime! :3 You can still see some hints of it, mainly the eyes and faces to me. Only thing they don't have is big circles of blush on their faces and elbows, shoulders, knees etc.
Jan 31, 2013 9:44 PM

Jul 2012
LOL THE GRANDPA XD
Dand it Manabe, ruining a perfect moment with your spanking fantasies >:P
Was hoping for some epic romantic scene when Manabe chased after Kotoura, ah well :L
QuiGonJonJan 31, 2013 9:49 PM

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Jan 31, 2013 10:18 PM

Sep 2012
I'm disappointed that they just forgive the whore way to quickly. i think it'll be great if they just make her the bitch of the show. since everybody hate her already, why not make us hate her more.

But it's getting boring. though i love episode 1, but eh i hope it gets good.
tuturu~!! (≧◡≦)
Jan 31, 2013 10:33 PM

Aug 2012
What the fuck kind of ending was that?
How can Kotoura forgive her that quick?
The romance has developed WAY too quickly.
The drama this episode was way over the top.
This show, turned to shit real quick.
What a waste of potential.
Jan 31, 2013 11:00 PM

Jan 2011
LMAO at Kotoura's grandapa. Fantasizing about his granddaughter while having her sit on your lap. SENILE PERVERT ALERT! xD Manabe was acting so cool but gets angry again and starts thinking about spanking Kotoura LOL! Moritani and Kotoura made up and looks like she'll be in the ESP club from next episode onwards.
I seriously love the comedy + drama in this anime. 'Sent away' lmao. Poor Manabe.
Feb 1, 2013 12:05 AM
Jan 2013
Solkiskey said:
Somehow felt like a last epiode lol.

Good EP overall.

same here!! I felt like this is a last episode lol.

So I am wondering it'll be a nornal love comedy anime from now on??
Feb 1, 2013 12:10 AM
Jan 2013
I had fun watching it and laughing. This anime is on my top list for this winter 2013 season.
Feb 1, 2013 12:22 AM

Nov 2011
I laughed and cried at the same time :')

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 1, 2013 12:24 AM

Jul 2011
I also agree this was too rushed. Even when it was ending I was like wuuut?? it's already over?? (the episode)...
And gah, the grandpa is a pervert! but well, as long as he isn't like kotoura's parents, then I will like him.

I liked that scene when they were planning how they would trap Kotoura. And then when they finally did.

And well I don't see it as another way to patch things up with Moritani then how it did. And funny how they "sent him away" while Kotoura and Moritani were talking things through.
I totally agree.

But yey next ep please. and yes
niaxato said:
Hopefully now we can get 1 or 2 episodes without the constant drama.
Feb 1, 2013 12:28 AM
Jun 2008
I felt like I am watching Jdrama that was shorten to 20minute...
The drama seem plain when its lack of momentum.
Feb 1, 2013 12:46 AM
Jul 2012
antonn said:
DON'T YOU WANT TO TOUCH THOSE TINY BREASTS THAT SHE MAY OR MAY NOT EVEN HAVE!?

wut?
f**k you perv old man, that's not funny at all...almost ruin this show for me..sigh
Feb 1, 2013 1:02 AM

Dec 2009
Wow, how the rad haired bitch apologized... and they forgave her so fast? Wasn't Manabe hurt even worse in the manga?

Seriously, the whole scene was sh*t

She should have gone on her knees and apologize like 1000x times to Manabe... but instead only some plain "I am sorry" and she even went to Kotoura's house instead of Manabe's... poor Manabe...
yuno6.jpg
Feb 1, 2013 1:47 AM

Sep 2012
i felt like this was wayyy too sped up. ohwell good episode still
Feb 1, 2013 2:27 AM

Sep 2012
Nobody mentioned how far they have traveled to fetch Kotoura. The station they got off is also called Kotoura, which is on the far northwestern side of Japan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotoura,_Tottori
and is >500km from Tokyo.

In fact, the author came up of the name Kotoura for the heroine by checking the map of Japan and finding the name of the village cute and unique. And the story has come full circle, as now this remote village of Japan is collaborating with anime production staff to advertisement the village as a tourist attraction.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 1, 2013 3:15 AM

Mar 2011
DraconisMarch said:

*cough* poor writing *cough*
Feb 1, 2013 3:42 AM

Oct 2010
It is to know that this episode made me realize that Kotoura acquired her DNA defect of running way when the going gets though from her mother since the mother also does the same thing.

About the beginning, I find the start with the beach and Koutoura being quite the meaning that as friends found her that of being the crab something comes up to drift them apart from her.

Quite the interesting visualization from the start.

About in the school, 2 interesting points come out. First one is that Moritani really regrets her actions and hence repents already at that part. While Manabe deludes himself into thinking all is normal around him.

Hence comes point 2 whom I have to admit a nice visualization of Yuriko came about but mainly she had great guts in dragging Manabe down the stairs into the club while managing to make him remember Haruka. Those memories were a great reminder.

Other than I though that Manabe got PIROKINESIS! Damn it was just a visualization of him burning up full of emotional powers from his heart. Damn! I though he could do flames.

Daichi had great faces but what impressed there is that he went all the length to hack into cameras to track down Haruka. That is quite the risk taking. You can get into court for that if found out. Of course Daichi was smart enough not to get caught. Still brilliant faces.

About the priest and his past with Haruka. At first the priest in admitting he is crazy over all ESP occurrence and the paranormal really had great facials for comedy there IMO. However what really surprised is his efforts at trying to help Haruka from the past.

He not only collected large amounts of book pertaining to the interests of the club whom should read them to understand more of the ESP events. Made me sad quite much with Haruka’s past. Seeing such a nice girl’s tears RAGES me at such a unfairness towards her to be burdened. No one asked filthy humans to cause this to a sister of theirs.

I kind of knew the temple was connected with Haruka but what surprised me was more Manabe slamming his fist to show his emotional side. It cleared up things quite well there for me.

About the grandfather, at first I was thinking if the grand father suddenly developed weird pedo tendencies. Till I figured they were joking around with it as comedy and so I ROFL simply at the foolishness. However nice service there of Haruka courtesy of the grandfather’s mind.

About Zenzou’s meeting with Haruka’s friends, I admit that Manabe and Zenzou makes an amazing comedy duo talking about the perverted parts of Haruka and tastes towards her. Quite the amazing comedy.

It was even better as Haruka interrupted and the chase ensued. Comedy wise Yuriko attitude was the comedy Central.

About my favourite scene, comes the following,

Haruka’s expression + BGM INSANE WONDER! + emotional toll along with flow/mood. EXCELLENT! First tear up! TT_TT STRONG! Very impact and full of drama for me. Best for me in Haruka’s reactions of high emotions.

Manabe impressed a lot too there by admitting he wants to out of his OWN WILL stay with Haruka and makes it clear. Really another big up for him with his emotional outburst.

About the confrontation, well at first Yuriko’s capture of Haruka was hilarious and Daichi’s net attack was brilliant in comedic appeal.

Despite that the best part came as Manabe confronted Haruka in front of all. Haruka’s blush due to her grandfather’s saying in forgiving her were OVER 9000 MOE! Really hardcore there IMO with the red of Haruka’s face.

About Moritani’s regret, crying and coming to terms with Haruka. STAYING TRUE TO MY WORDS! It impressed me and I forgive her despite my RAGE and hard to convince state. No need to grudge over her after what happens in this episode with her. Point by point:

-Regrets and repents her sins and mistakes.

-Spends money to track down Haruka despite not the best means in this case. Hiring a detective is hardcore man!

-Cries dual tear streams and I see her being emotional like never before.

-Admit to Manabe and Haruka of it being her fault of his beating up.

-Admits that her victim made her realize her problem. BIG POINTS!

-Smiles and even has Haruka back her up against Manabe’s disgusting attitude towards her despite the attitude being right.

I think I have said the points of why she should be forgiven. Oh wait! There is: makes the guys who beat up Manabe apologize badly. BIG POINTS! That took some guts too IMO.

About thee end, I really liked that Haruka grabbed Manabe’s hand and smiled like that. It shows she came to terms about going back to as she was and living with all again. GOOD JOB!

About the preview, OH YES! Am I detecting new Yuri fantasies courtesy of Moritani x Haruka. Well certainly a good thing to forget her bitchiness from before. That’s for sure.

Looks like school time fun and paradise as the next episode title suggests. However what may happen next to Haruka? There is bound to be some danger coming up.
DraconisMarch said:
I am sorry but if you can't take comedy then please. You really think the he though of it as something sexual? Please BOY! You need to learn when someone is serious and when they are not. Even Haruka saw he was being comedic.
DraconisMarch said:
BITCH? Really, when she changes.

Why you not different than the idiots who stoned the prostitute that Jesus protected. My my now, how blind not to see she changed and what means she took after TO GET FORGIVEN.

Sorry man but your writing is DISAPPOINTING ME!

While mines as you can see is quite elaborate.
Yumekichi11Feb 1, 2013 3:45 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 1, 2013 3:50 AM

Sep 2012
DraconisMarch said:
Grandpa is just being honest, perhaps in a way not accepted in the wider society. He is not quite an upright chap but his flaws are way overshadowed by his goodness, just like many characters in manga and anime, and like Manabe in this anime too.

InfiniteRyvius said:
I will say one thing, the show did sorta go "lol, this is stupid" when Manabe said "What? I'm the bad guy now? Wasn't I the victim?", I'm not sure whether I should be okay with that though. Moritani is a loathed figure by many, and all that she did wrong (bullying Kotoura and getting Manabe stabbed beaten up) is just forgotten in the blink of an eye because she starts crying and the music comes on and instructs you to forgive her.
I can agree with many who posted there that there is poor writing but not the one that most complain about. What is poor writing is suddenly having Moritani howing up right when Manabe is struggling to convince Kotoura-san to come back with him. What a fortunate timing - apparently the detectives work as fast as the hacking job by the vice-chairman. And then she will just leave as quickly as she came on the taxi (?) that took her there.

As to why I do not think Moritani being quickly forgiven is necessarily poor writing is because of one key thing: because of what Kotoura is. Kotoura said it in the anime that she knew Moritani was full of sincerity and remorse when she showed up. She could tell that Moritani herself was truly feeling guilty and sorry, and it is why she would be the first one to forgive her. The way why Manabe became "the bad guy" is a way to lessen Moritani's burden of feeling she is the only bad person out there feeling awkward and out of place. Of course it is for comedy effect and if it can do one thing it is to help Moritani feel a bit better. This helps Moritani feel closer to Kotoura and I think this is one critical factor for the quick speed of rapprochement between Kotoura and Moritani. And if Kotoura is willing to forgive Moritani and vows that Moritani is truly willing to change herself, I think it is only sensible that Manabe and the others would give Moritani a chance.

As for whether it is right for Kotoura to forgive Moritani, I just think that sometimes real kindness and true forgiveness can go much further than harsh justice and unforgiving consequences. And I would leave it at that.
symbvFeb 1, 2013 3:56 AM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 1, 2013 3:54 AM

Aug 2008
Yo Japan, old men perving out on their granddaughters is not cool. Didn't think that was a thing that needed to be explained.

It was fun while it lasted Kotoura-san, but your appeal has worn off and your massive melodrama is now just dumb.
The Cart Driver <-- My awesome anime blog
Feb 1, 2013 4:14 AM

Jun 2012
symbv said:
DraconisMarch said:
Grandpa is just being honest, perhaps in a way not accepted in the wider society. He is not quite an upright chap but his flaws are way overshadowed by his goodness, just like many characters in manga and anime, and like Manabe in this anime too.

That sounds a lot like, let's turn away form reality, because we don't want to face, how it really is. Flaws cannot be overshadowed, but you can still jump to the conclusion, that he is a good person, for example, because he really cares about Kotoura, when everybody abandoned her.

But I think Kotoura "mind reading ability" should make it really easy for her to forgive other people, so I think that forgiving Moritani wasn't rushed or bad writing either, just the execution was not satisfying.
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
Feb 1, 2013 5:37 AM

Jan 2013
This episode was very good.. I did enjoy the comedies and how the story is flowing...:)

That grandfather vs Manabe ecchi war... LOL :D

It's interesting to see how Moritani will react to Manabe and Kotoura on the next episode... Can't wait ^^
Feb 1, 2013 5:52 AM

Feb 2012
didnt like some parts,4/5
Feb 1, 2013 6:16 AM

Sep 2012
Kyube said:
That sounds a lot like, let's turn away form reality, because we don't want to face, how it really is. Flaws cannot be overshadowed, but you can still jump to the conclusion, that he is a good person, for example, because he really cares about Kotoura, when everybody abandoned her.
Well, this is the same as saying it is "overshadowed". Being overshadowed does not mean it is being ignored, but that when you look at the whole picture you choose to judge the person by other attributes that you deem more important, which in this case is his love and care towards Kotoura.

Feb 1, 2013 6:32 AM

Jun 2012
symbv said:
Kyube said:
Well, this is the same as saying it is "overshadowed". Being overshadowed does not mean it is being ignored, but that when you look at the whole picture you choose to judge the person by other attributes that you deem more important, which in this case is his love and care towards Kotoura.

Maybe I was not exactly precise about what I think overshadowing means and why I don't like that word in this context.
I think Kotouras grandfather is presented as two different personalities. First he cares for Kotoura, secondly he is a pervert and both personalities have nothing to do with each other, they can exist soley, there is no interaction with each other.

But for example, if someone wants to bring a cup of coffee to a friend and on the way he stumbles and spills everything over him, then his good intention is overshadowed by his clumsiness, because his friend can no longer be happy, that he gets a free cup of coffee.
The same can happen with messages. Message A gives a group a good feeling, but this might be overshadowed by a really sad message and therefore the whole group is in a bad mood.
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
Feb 1, 2013 6:41 AM

Mar 2011
With regards to Moritani's redemption, there seem to be two major problems:

1) She is forgiven in the blink of an eye.
2) She is essentially a different character now.

On point 1) I've seen a couple of reasonable reasons given, basically this:
Kyube said:
But I think Kotoura "mind reading ability" should make it really easy for her to forgive other people, so I think that forgiving Moritani wasn't rushed or bad writing either, just the execution was not satisfying.
That's good and all, however that's not satisfactory. For one, Manabe (who doesn't have Kotoura's convenient mind reading) forgave her too after his brief 4 seconds of anger. We know what Manabe is like, and although he is light hearted etc. forgiving her just because he was told to is unreasonable.

As for Kotoura-san, I'm sure that her reading Moritani's mind would help show how sincere Moritani was, however forgiving her for treating her horrendously and having Manabe beaten up are not things that you can just go "well, she's genuinely sorry, so let's just let it slide" to. Even if she was sorry, most people would be angry at the fact she was stupid enough to do it in the first place, and so rather than thinking "Aww, she's actually sorry", they would usually think "Well I'd expect you to be sorry!". I don't think I've made my point too clearly, but I hope you get the general jist.

On point 2) there's not much that you can say about this. She just changes character. The best defence I can think of is "She was confronted with what her actions led to, which caused her to confront how she was acting, making her rethink how she did things, and on second thoughts, she realized she had been a bit of a bitch".

However! In refute to this defence that someone may or may not have come up with, I'd point out that earlier in the series she was blaming Kotoura for everything that was going wrong (for example, when Manabe shouted at her she didn't confront herself then, but instead blamed it on Kotoura, when it was obviously was her fault). What would be different about this incident then? Only the scale, but it's something that she could just have easily blamed on Kotoura like before.

Also, all that aside, she clearly acts in a way completely different to before, even aside from blame shifting and her malicious attitude towards Kotoura. Her character traits have all changed. She is essentially a different person.

That I hope explains why the scene of forgiveness was so poor.
InfiniteFeb 1, 2013 6:47 AM
Feb 1, 2013 6:44 AM

Jan 2013
plexus said:
antonn said:

wut?
f**k you perv old man, that's not funny at all...almost ruin this show for me..sigh

Are you kidding that was like one of the best momments lulz. Plus its pretty much a sure thing those two will marry after school, so he'll be seeing them anyways.
Feb 1, 2013 7:16 AM

Jan 2008
plexus said:
antonn said:

wut?
Well , it seems like you cant keep up with the comedy in this show .You're ruining it yourself , not the old man .

Anyway , a decent episode . The only things that bugged me was what others were saying as well , especially the scene while the ED was playing , where Moritani seemed like she was already forgiven so quickly . I know Kotoura can read minds so she knows if someones sincere or not , but wth ? They just talked for like a few minutes . And now it seems like Moritani is like a different character just after a week ? Ok . I hope those ppl at the research club havent forgiven her. yet .

Oh , and why did Kotoura's classmates looked amazed or something when she came back to that school ? IT seems like they adore her or something now .

I wonder how the story will go on ? Find another person who has ESP ? Kotoura getting a breakdown because of something again ? Bringing back her parents ?
Well , this episode certainly gave some last ep vibes , plain vibes .
Oh and this
archer_shirou01Feb 1, 2013 7:34 AM
Feb 1, 2013 7:40 AM

Jun 2011
This episode felt a bit rushed but even despite that this was just as good as the previous episodes ^^
Best of the season
Feb 1, 2013 7:58 AM

May 2010
That grandfather is a pervert...
Feb 1, 2013 9:40 AM

Dec 2011
symbv said:
I can agree with many who posted there that there is poor writing but not the one that most complain about. What is poor writing is suddenly having Moritani howing up right when Manabe is struggling to convince Kotoura-san to come back with him. What a fortunate timing - apparently the detectives work as fast as the hacking job by the vice-chairman. And then she will just leave as quickly as she came on the taxi (?) that took her there.

To be fair, both groups had had a full week to uncover it - that weekend would have been the obvious time to go if you were going to because it would be the first chance to get there and back without missing school as a result.

It is a bit odd that she just turned straight around and left again, though.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Feb 1, 2013 9:51 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
kuuderes_shadow said:
It is a bit odd that she just turned straight around and left again, though.
Actually, that was the part I was Okay with. I assumed she figured that since Kotoura would be returning to their school there was no point to stick around - it's not like they are friends.

Also, Kotoura didn't *suddenly* forgive Moritani, Kotoura had read her mind that day in school the day after Manabe was hurt and remember there she spoke to Moritani before Kotoura left school.

(shrug) in a "good world" Kotoura forgiving Moritani was probably the right thing, it's just not something most of us could have done, for sure. And, never mind that, the one who was beat up was almost an afterthought here, which is what really bothers me. Again, my impression from the remaining few minutes of the episode after that was that Manabe had not yet forgiven Moritani and didn't trust her. I'll wait to see what happens in the episode to come regarding how that shakes out.
Feb 1, 2013 10:21 AM
Mar 2010
ok, that granpda creeped the heck out of me. O_O I'm serious. It may be comedy for some of you guys but that scared me. That's his own grand daughter for Pete's sake!
all in all, a bit rushed, but still entertaining. this would have been much better if it were a 24 ep series but I can understand why the studio didn't want to risk it.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Jan 17, 2013

300 by TecknicalWarrior »»
Apr 30, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GotenSakurauchi - Jan 10, 2013

457 by TecknicalWarrior »»
Apr 30, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2013

152 by _untitled »»
Apr 29, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

172 by _untitled »»
Apr 8, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

272 by SereniTeaHive »»
Mar 22, 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.