Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Feb 1, 2013 10:27 AM

May 2010
The bad girl turned a ally..
Feb 1, 2013 11:37 AM

Apr 2010
I'm wondering what is going on in Manabe's mind with all those weird thoughts of him.
Kotoura's grandfather was pretty funny this episode but i guess he is showing his concerns for his granddaughter in his own ways.
I noticed this in the first episode as well but Kotoura's family is well endowed from the looks of it.
Feb 1, 2013 11:42 AM

Dec 2009
Enjoyed the ep. Epic grandpa is epic.
Feb 1, 2013 12:06 PM

Jan 2013
Ok so Gramps was a perv.. Just chalk it up to Humor... plus with her mind reading abilities I am sure she would know if gramps was really a threat.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Feb 1, 2013 12:41 PM

Nov 2009
This episode felt kinda out of place to me.
I understand Kotoura's personality, but everything concerning Moritani was too convenient. Yes, those guys beat you up 'cause I asked them to but it's alright now. Ok.
Also - the grandpa was disgusting.

(THIS WAY FOREVER)
Feb 1, 2013 12:51 PM

Sep 2007
Grandpa was ... disturbing, even by Japanese anime idiom standards

Manabe is hilarious!

Feb 1, 2013 12:59 PM

Nov 2008
InfiniteRyvius said:
With regards to Moritani's redemption, there seem to be two major problems:

1) She is forgiven in the blink of an eye.
2) She is essentially a different character now.

On point 1) I've seen a couple of reasonable reasons given, basically this:
Kyube said:
But I think Kotoura "mind reading ability" should make it really easy for her to forgive other people, so I think that forgiving Moritani wasn't rushed or bad writing either, just the execution was not satisfying.
That's good and all, however that's not satisfactory. For one, Manabe (who doesn't have Kotoura's convenient mind reading) forgave her too after his brief 4 seconds of anger. We know what Manabe is like, and although he is light hearted etc. forgiving her just because he was told to is unreasonable.

As for Kotoura-san, I'm sure that her reading Moritani's mind would help show how sincere Moritani was, however forgiving her for treating her horrendously and having Manabe beaten up are not things that you can just go "well, she's genuinely sorry, so let's just let it slide" to. Even if she was sorry, most people would be angry at the fact she was stupid enough to do it in the first place, and so rather than thinking "Aww, she's actually sorry", they would usually think "Well I'd expect you to be sorry!". I don't think I've made my point too clearly, but I hope you get the general jist.

On point 2) there's not much that you can say about this. She just changes character. The best defence I can think of is "She was confronted with what her actions led to, which caused her to confront how she was acting, making her rethink how she did things, and on second thoughts, she realized she had been a bit of a bitch".

However! In refute to this defence that someone may or may not have come up with, I'd point out that earlier in the series she was blaming Kotoura for everything that was going wrong (for example, when Manabe shouted at her she didn't confront herself then, but instead blamed it on Kotoura, when it was obviously was her fault). What would be different about this incident then? Only the scale, but it's something that she could just have easily blamed on Kotoura like before.

Also, all that aside, she clearly acts in a way completely different to before, even aside from blame shifting and her malicious attitude towards Kotoura. Her character traits have all changed. She is essentially a different person.

That I hope explains why the scene of forgiveness was so poor.

Uhmmm. It is not a blink of an eye. There was a timeskip. Kotoura disappeared more than 7 days. I think that is enough time for Moritani to change. It is also enough to make others to think it's all in the past. In addition, Kotoura's character is very forgiving as well and Manabe's too light hearted for his sake as you described.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 1, 2013 1:17 PM

Feb 2012
Manabe's awesome xD and Kotoura's grandpa e.e... wierd hentai feelings.
This really felt like a last episode. I enjoyed it so much!
Feb 1, 2013 1:32 PM

Dec 2012
Eh... it just seemed like her grandpa was cheering her up to me, lol@ some of the comments. I'm not really bothered about Moritani's change, we didn't know much about her anyway.
Feb 1, 2013 2:13 PM

Dec 2012
well i hate to admit it but the drama of this show is dumb the comedy aspcet makes whatever happens like it is nothing best example so far is mortani case , first of all why in hell would manabe just forgive mortani just like that even let say he didn't care that he was beatup and was glad kotura wasn't involved doesn't change the fact it is the main reason kotura left and i don't get the need for moritani to be in the club and in the group of friends in the first place ughh this dumb .
anyway i hope manabe continue to shun her and not care about her feelings .
im not looking foward to the upcoming drama which you can tell from the OP is kotura meeting her mother ughh .
Feb 1, 2013 2:59 PM
Oct 2012
Holy shit that Grandpa almost made me drop this show. Never again, I hope
Feb 1, 2013 3:16 PM

Sep 2011
Comparing this to the rest of the episodes..

This episode was shit, but w/e. The grandpa was just weird as fuck.
TyrelFeb 1, 2013 6:34 PM
Feb 1, 2013 6:19 PM

Mar 2011
DenjaX said:

Uhmmm. It is not a blink of an eye. There was a timeskip. Kotoura disappeared more than 7 days. I think that is enough time for Moritani to change. It is also enough to make others to think it's all in the past. In addition, Kotoura's character is very forgiving as well and Manabe's too light hearted for his sake as you described.

My first and second points were not linked. I did not say that Moritani changed in the blink of an eye, and in the first place I was using that as an expression and did not mean it literally.

A week is long enough to forgive someone? That's optimistic at best.
Feb 1, 2013 6:27 PM

Jan 2013
Kotoura's grandpa was very surprising haha, you would think that he would be extremely mature from the past flashbacks but who knew? Manabe is a role model for Anime guys in my opinion, manly and brave! Their ESP club members were also pretty helpful too, I want to see how the story could develop some more.
Feb 1, 2013 7:21 PM

Nov 2012
the comedy is really good but I don't know why I can't stand the drama. Maybe this show is too childish for me.
Your so-called peaceful world makes me bored, so don't blame me if I destroy all of it.
- http://worldinverse.smackjeeves.com
Feb 1, 2013 7:42 PM

Oct 2011
Now the drama is practically done, so from now it's gonna be all comedy, I think!!
Signature
Feb 1, 2013 8:12 PM

Mar 2009
Disappointing episode. I was uncomfortable watching all the scenes with the grandpa. They obviously intended his pervertedness to be funny, but instead it came off as creepy; and considering all the abuse Kotoura has been through in her life and how seriously the subject matter was treated in the first half of episode one, it's a shame the grandpa is being revealed in this light. He's family and the only one who treats her like a human being. Using his pervertedness so lightly, as to invoke humor, was a terrible decision. Anime needs to grow up.

And, yeah, I have to echo everyone else's sentiment here. The stuff with Moritani was horrible rushed. Plus, they're really going to forgive her just like that? Reminds me of Bimbougamiga when the main character almost gets raped, and 2 seconds later all is forgiven and they're back to comedic antics. Different circumstances, for sure, but something that has been plaguing anime for a very long time now: serious subject matter dealt with too lightly.

I think that's Kotoura-san's biggest flaw. Balancing the comedic moments with the drama. To be fair to Kotoura-san, though, not many can get it right.
Feb 1, 2013 8:18 PM

May 2012
Mormegil said:
Disappointing episode. I was uncomfortable watching all the scenes with the grandpa. They obviously intended his pervertedness to be funny, but instead it came off as creepy; and considering all the abuse Kotoura has been through in her life and how seriously the subject matter was treated in the first half of episode one, it's a shame the grandpa is being revealed in this light. He's family and the only one who treats her like a human being. Using his pervertedness so lightly, as to invoke humor, was a terrible decision. Anime needs to grow up.

And, yeah, I have to echo everyone else's sentiment here. The stuff with Moritani was horrible rushed. Plus, they're really going to forgive her just like that? Reminds me of Bimbougamiga when the main character almost gets raped, and 2 seconds later all is forgiven and they're back to comedic antics. Different circumstances, for sure, but something that has been plaguing anime for a very long time now: serious subject matter dealt with too lightly.

I think that's Kotoura-san's biggest flaw. Balancing the comedic moments with the drama. To be fair to Kotoura-san, though, not many can get it right.

Anime is serious business bro.
Feb 1, 2013 8:21 PM

Sep 2012
Kyube said:
Maybe I was not exactly precise about what I think overshadowing means and why I don't like that word in this context.
I think Kotouras grandfather is presented as two different personalities. First he cares for Kotoura, secondly he is a pervert and both personalities have nothing to do with each other, they can exist soley, there is no interaction with each other.
I guess it is just a matter of how we use the word "overshadow" differently and also how we see the personality of granddad in slightly different perspective. For me, if I have to pick one thing to describe granddad his love and care for Kotoura would clearly come first, and it would take a precedence far more than his pervertedness (which is actually quite harmless if his thought is not read by Kotoura). And this is what I meant by "overshadow". I take that you use it a bit differently and I think that's also fine.

The same can happen with messages. Message A gives a group a good feeling, but this might be overshadowed by a really sad message and therefore the whole group is in a bad mood.
It can also apply to granddad. Some seem to want to describe granddad as a disgusting person, but I would say the different feelings granddad give to us for his various behavior give us on the whole that he is a good person, and thus I'd say his flaws are overshadowed by his virtues when it comes to our impression of his character.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 1, 2013 8:39 PM

Sep 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
On point 2) there's not much that you can say about this. She just changes character. The best defence I can think of is "She was confronted with what her actions led to, which caused her to confront how she was acting, making her rethink how she did things, and on second thoughts, she realized she had been a bit of a bitch".

However! In refute to this defence that someone may or may not have come up with, I'd point out that earlier in the series she was blaming Kotoura for everything that was going wrong (for example, when Manabe shouted at her she didn't confront herself then, but instead blamed it on Kotoura, when it was obviously was her fault). What would be different about this incident then? Only the scale, but it's something that she could just have easily blamed on Kotoura like before.
The difference is at that time it was Manabe speaking about Kotoura. In fact even though Moritani was holding grudges against Kotoura after Manabe confronting her, she went to punish Manabe not Kotoura, despite deep in her heart she knew she still loves Manabe. So the consequences are different. She made a messed-up choice leading to the beat-up incident, and that consequence led her to seriously question her line of thinking and behavior. She felt extremely guilty even though nobody around her, even her friends in the class, knew about the true reason of Manabe's absence. She expected so full that she would be exposed by Kotoura, or at least treated coldly or harshly by her, since she knew Kotoura's ESP is real, but she saw in person (not something spoken by Manabe) that Kotoura not only did not do that, but spoke kindly and confidently about Manabe's recovery without any explicit or implicit reference to Moritani. This may be one moment that 'turning the other cheek' actually works -- and as much as it sounds so unusual, I also believe such display of the good side of humanity does exist.

Cratex said:
Again, my impression from the remaining few minutes of the episode after that was that Manabe had not yet forgiven Moritani and didn't trust her. I'll wait to see what happens in the episode to come regarding how that shakes out.
Actually from the epilogue scenes when the ED plays, it seems that Manabe is getting quite acquainted with Moritani again. She even brought him and Kotoura to meet those people in her family martial arts school who beat him up earlier. I am sure reconciliation has already taken place between Moritani (and those martial arts students) and Manabe.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 1, 2013 11:40 PM

Jan 2008
Not even nearly enough. "How do I apologize?"

Fucking die, Moritani, that's how. Just kill yourself.
Feb 2, 2013 4:51 AM

Jun 2012
symbv said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

The difference is at that time it was Manabe speaking about Kotoura. In fact even though Moritani was holding grudges against Kotoura after Manabe confronting her, she went to punish Manabe not Kotoura, despite deep in her heart she knew she still loves Manabe. So the consequences are different. She made a messed-up choice leading to the beat-up incident, and that consequence led her to seriously question her line of thinking and behavior. She felt extremely guilty even though nobody around her, even her friends in the class, knew about the true reason of Manabe's absence. She expected so full that she would be exposed by Kotoura, or at least treated coldly or harshly by her, since she knew Kotoura's ESP is real, but she saw in person (not something spoken by Manabe) that Kotoura not only did not do that, but spoke kindly and confidently about Manabe's recovery without any explicit or implicit reference to Moritani. This may be one moment that 'turning the other cheek' actually works -- and as much as it sounds so unusual, I also believe such display of the good side of humanity does exist.

I think you could also add, that Moritani understood the meaning of "she kept everything for herself" and thus became aware of Kotouras peaceable/irenic nature.
I think there are many strong and valid arguments to defend Moritani change in character, probably a lot more than, we have put together so far.
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
Feb 2, 2013 4:55 AM
Jan 2013
AnimeHAwk616 said:
That was a good episode. Glad to see her back at the school. I really loved that grandpa before, but turning him into a pedo didn't cut it for me. But I loved the whole chase scene. A good conclusion, and I would be satisfied it this was just a 4 episode OVA, but it's even better that we get a full series. Hoping this doesn't go downhill after this.

You mean a pedophile, and how is he a pedophile? Though I admit that shit was unnecessary and not funny, it's bad because incest but it's not pedophilia, Kotoura is like, 15 or something
Feb 2, 2013 5:08 AM

Jan 2013
Damn I really really really really want the ED song >.<

Anyone could give me a dl link or tell me when is the full release of the song? :D
Feb 2, 2013 5:28 AM

Mar 2012
5/5 enuf said
Keep moving forward
Feb 2, 2013 6:48 AM

Jan 2013
I think alot of people are just forgetting grampy is a dirty old man, and he was mainly prodding to see how Manabe would react. I think by now its clear to everyone that those two will likely end up together in short order, what with the whole, I'll never leave your side speach he gave.

As to the forgiveness, It wasn't really that strange, she truely was repentant, and both Manabe and Kotoura are too far good natured to demand revenge of any sort. And given that she was going to bring Kotoura back to Manabe, that speaks alot about her. I think romantically she's given up on him, and her course of actions will cost her the other two female friends. I doubt its part of a plot, hard to hide that from a mind reader.
Feb 2, 2013 7:18 AM

May 2012
for me 4/5 dat grandpa xD
Feb 2, 2013 8:09 AM

Jan 2012
Kotoura's voice is too adorable, Manabe's fantasies never ceases to amuze me. Grandpa was hilarious, I really love Kana when she speaks in this tone. The ending theme always gets me.
Feb 2, 2013 9:46 AM

Mar 2011
Kyube said:
symbv said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

I think you could also add, that Moritani understood the meaning of "she kept everything for herself" and thus became aware of Kotouras peaceable/irenic nature.
I think there are many strong and valid arguments to defend Moritani change in character, probably a lot more than, we have put together so far.

@symby
I think the fact she sent the people after Manabe rather than Kotoura was strange, she obviously blamed Kotoura for Manabe shouting at her, and it's clear that she thought that Manabe was being taken advantage of by her, so sending goons after him just makes no sense. It was stupid.

As for the reason you gave, I'm sure she would have felt guilt, however I'm pretty sure that she could easily have shifted the blame onto Kotoura like she did before. To add another thing, I could understand if she had changed her outlook on Kotoura, but the way she acts, holds herself, interacts with others etc., they're all different too, which doesn't make sense! That's not simply realizing that you were wrong, and trying to make up for it.

I think in short that it's far too dramatic a turn, even if I do believe that she could forgive and want to apologize to Kotoura so quickly.

@Kyube - I don't believe there are a tremendous amount of arguments that you could use to defend her, frankly it would just be people trying to convince themselves that actually the scene wasn't poorly written.
Feb 2, 2013 10:09 AM

Sep 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
I think the fact she sent the people after Manabe rather than Kotoura was strange, she obviously blamed Kotoura for Manabe shouting at her, and it's clear that she thought that Manabe was being taken advantage of by her, so sending goons after him just makes no sense. It was stupid.
It may be stupid for her to do that, but precisely because it was messed up, as I said, it came back even more damaging to her. As to why she would do that to Manabe instead of Kotoura, I have a different interpretation from you. I do not think Moritani thought that Manabe was being taken advantage of by Kotoura, at least not entirely. While she blamed Kotoura for snatching Manabe, the confrontation between Moritani and Manabe also showed Manabe using insulting words against Moritani, and I would say that she definitely held grunges against Manabe showing such attitude to her. Besides, it is not uncommon to see a person having intense hatred towards someone he/she happens to love intensely if things turn bitter. I think this is one such occasion.

InfiniteRyvius said:
As for the reason you gave, I'm sure she would have felt guilt, however I'm pretty sure that she could easily have shifted the blame onto Kotoura like she did before.
One thing I would say here is that, true, it may be as easy for her to blame Kotoura, but given the consequence she saw and the reactions she saw from Kotoura, it is not unconvincing to see she could truly become repentant. At the end it all depends on how much you want to believe such change of mind to see the light is possible in human.

InfiniteRyvius said:
I don't believe there are a tremendous amount of arguments that you could use to defend her, frankly it would just be people trying to convince themselves that actually the scene wasn't poorly written.
As I said earlier, the scene can indeed be better written, but not for the reason you gave.

Feb 2, 2013 10:39 AM

Apr 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
Kyube said:
symbv said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

@symby

Its really not strange at all... In fact, sending the guys after kotoura instead of manabe would be stupid, as she would just read their minds and find out that she was responsible all along... Though I don't know exactly why she wants to have manabe beaten up.... Then again I don't have the slightest clue on how the female mind works...
"Books are useless! I only ever read one book, “To Kill A Mockingbird,” and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin…but what good does *that* do me?"
- Homer Simpsons,
Feb 2, 2013 11:12 AM
Jan 2013
That was nice, and I cried....sign!
Feb 2, 2013 3:39 PM

Dec 2009
dat scream
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Feb 2, 2013 6:29 PM
Sep 2012
This episode wasn't as good as the other 3. I was hoping for more searching on manabe's part. It just didn't keep me intrigued like the others did. It was a decent episode but i feel like there could have been more to it.
Feb 2, 2013 7:31 PM

Dec 2006
Disgusting and crazy grandpa xD I felt this episode was rushed, it made me change my score for this series from 10 to 8... let's see how things will turn now.
Feb 2, 2013 7:44 PM

Feb 2012
5camp said:
Yo Japan, old men perving out on their granddaughters is not cool. Didn't think that was a thing that needed to be explained.

It was fun while it lasted Kotoura-san, but your appeal has worn off and your massive melodrama is now just dumb.

It still has redeeming qualities to get back to a fulfilling position with the initial potentials it started. But with these absurd comedies pertaining to nothing but void distractions, I 100% agree with 5camp's statement. The contemptible humor is getting out of proportion and isn't mixing with its serious themes well. If it'd be acchi kocchi by not taking itself so seriously or perhaps following (loosely) a Key Animation recipe like After Story, it'd be a lot better off as of now or in the future.
StellioFeb 2, 2013 7:48 PM
Feb 2, 2013 7:49 PM

Mar 2008
AwwAAAaaaAAAAAaaaAAAH!!!
Feb 2, 2013 11:46 PM

Nov 2011
I just started this series today and immediately got hooked on it! It's so sad and cute!
Anyway, this ep made me cry because of Kotoura and facepalm because of the grandpa...

And Moritani will never be forgiven in my heart.
—Actually, nevermind.
Feb 3, 2013 1:54 AM

Jun 2010
Is it just me or this show is a bit overrated? I'm not saying it's bad but... 8.22?

Considering most of us knows things will go this way. I mean, from the opening you can clearly see the red-haired girl is going to be a good character after almost killing Manabe.

The series has a pretty normal development. Why does this series have a high score? Is it because of the Comedy? Drama? Romance? or just the Plot?

And the guys discussing the cliche character development... seriously?
Feb 3, 2013 3:02 AM
Aug 2011
D.R.O.P.P.E.D

Cannot take anymore of this forced comedy,drama + the characters are boring. Hope Gramps gets to touch Kotoura's bare body one day and Red Hair end up suffering a lot.
Feb 3, 2013 3:08 AM
Jan 2013
Too perverted....dropped :(
Feb 3, 2013 4:00 AM

Mar 2011
-MgZ_ said:
Is it just me or this show is a bit overrated? I'm not saying it's bad but... 8.22?

Considering most of us knows things will go this way. I mean, from the opening you can clearly see the red-haired girl is going to be a good character after almost killing Manabe.

The series has a pretty normal development. Why does this series have a high score? Is it because of the Comedy? Drama? Romance? or just the Plot?

And the guys discussing the cliche character development... seriously?

It's got such a high score because the sort of people who will give it 10s because they love it so much are also the sort of people who rate it having seen the first 2 episodes. Once the series ends you'll find that the series rating will drop. I seem to remember someone had a nifty graph showing average rating over time, I'd quite like to see that for here.

Also, yes I discuss it, because I don't get why people can just watch it and go "Yep, seems legit".
Feb 3, 2013 4:00 AM

Jun 2012
I still don't like Moritani.

I love reading how people hate this series. I'm also noticing there are alot of people on MAL who gives most of the anime they watched low scores. Do people even enjoy anime or what? I'm not nitpicky at all. I enjoy pretty much everything I watch.
Feb 3, 2013 4:34 AM

Nov 2007
drama -> omg, the grandfather wants to fuck his granddaughter, that's so funny XD -> drama -> haha, manabe-kun is so perverted XD -> drama

Gotta love this show. Dropped.
Feb 3, 2013 4:37 AM

Sep 2012
Tenchio said:
drama -> omg, the grandfather wants to fuck his granddaughter
Where was that mentioned in the anime? Perhaps your mind is even dirtier than the grandfather to come up with this interpretation from this episode?

Feb 3, 2013 5:18 AM

Jan 2013
Dropped, I can't stand the forced drama of this series.
Feb 3, 2013 8:05 AM

Jun 2010
InfiniteRyvius said:

It's got such a high score because the sort of people who will give it 10s because they love it so much are also the sort of people who rate it having seen the first 2 episodes. Once the series ends you'll find that the series rating will drop. I seem to remember someone had a nifty graph showing average rating over time, I'd quite like to see that for here.

Also, yes I discuss it, because I don't get why people can just watch it and go "Yep, seems legit".

I see. That makes sense.
Feb 3, 2013 8:16 AM

Jan 2013
symbv said:
Tenchio said:
drama -> omg, the grandfather wants to fuck his granddaughter
Where was that mentioned in the anime? Perhaps your mind is even dirtier than the grandfather to come up with this interpretation from this episode?

Seriously, I was more disturbed by that comment than I was with gramps wanting his granddaughter to sit on his lap.

I'm surprised so many people are dropping this anime after so few episodes. Sure it has it's faults but I love Haruka. I want to see her grow and realize that she can be loved even if she has esp. Her parents are the true villains of this story.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Feb 3, 2013 10:55 AM

Nov 2012
Why all the hate for the show. You don't have to love it, but to drop it is a bit extreme. I think kotoura-san is a pretty good character, and Manabe is a very rare likeable male protagonist. The plot is a bit cliche, but the art is good. So far, I'd give this show a 6/10. Slightly above average. If you guys want to discuss how much you hate the show, start a "How much I hate kotoura-san" thread and get out of the discussion thread. I look forward to not seeing you here next week.
Feb 3, 2013 11:45 AM

Sep 2010
1. Publicly humiliate someone
2. Tell your minions to rough up someone (doesn't matter if it nearly got him killed)
3. Apologize to them
4. Be BFFs with them and Join the CLUB
5. ???
6. PROFIT

2/5
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Jan 17, 2013

300 by TecknicalWarrior »»
Apr 30, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GotenSakurauchi - Jan 10, 2013

457 by TecknicalWarrior »»
Apr 30, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2013

152 by _untitled »»
Apr 29, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

172 by _untitled »»
Apr 8, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

272 by SereniTeaHive »»
Mar 22, 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.