Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2013 9:19 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Last episode more funny than perverted. This episode more perverted than funny, but still funny. EXCELLENT transition ! Funny how the guy chooses to have sex with the prettiest girl Philine lmaooo. and after Akari cuteeeeeely begs him, he finally does it with her. =) 10/10 Hentai.

- happyanime3 approved
Apr 14, 2014 4:30 AM
Mar 2014
darn it so envious right now... the story said there un wanted maid in the academy.. and i said what!?????

really Philine it self makes it worth it why do this kind of girl only exist in anime

in real world girl like that are far more wanted than any other..
Dec 16, 2017 4:33 PM
Jul 2018
It might just be my imagination, but I think Akari's appearance may've slightly changed between episodes 1 and 2. And the only reason I say this is because I remember thinking she looked more cute in the previous episode.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 12:39 PM
Nov 23, 2023 6:46 AM

Mar 2019
The loli almost died impaled with that big cock haha.¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oshiete Re: Maid Episode 1 Discussion

happyanime3 - Jan 30, 2013

4 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 23, 2023 5:39 AM

» English Dub of Maid To Please to be released next week by Media Blasters

DeliciousMac - Nov 3, 2021

0 by DeliciousMac »»
Nov 3, 2021 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.