Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (24) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 15, 2008 6:07 PM

Jan 2008
ZoiQ said:
Lol who voted 'hated it' XD

One of the best shows I've ever seen imo.

I DID! T_T

the ending made me depressed. D: why did he gave up his legacy and became a dam hopeless bum!?!? all those people died.... epic but sad ending and almost every1 became alone. absolute despair~!! if it were me, i woulda stayed in the alternate universe and live in my happy dreams.

no tears yet, just depress'd n n hated ending the joyful show wit a sad ending. :(

/goes back to my box and hides from the world. >_<
masamune397Jan 15, 2008 6:15 PM

Jan 15, 2008 10:16 PM
Jun 2007
masamune397 said:
ZoiQ said:

I DID! T_T

the ending made me depressed. D: why did he gave up his legacy and became a dam hopeless bum!?!? all those people died.... epic but sad ending and almost every1 became alone. absolute despair~!! if it were me, i woulda stayed in the alternate universe and live in my happy dreams.

no tears yet, just depress'd n n hated ending the joyful show wit a sad ending. :(

The "super spiral space" was just a bunch of empty space, there wasn't really anything there except for the "sea." And he doesn't become a "hopeless bum," he had to stop using Spiral Power to avoid the Spiral Nemesis, because as was confirmed by GAINAX Simon was the strongest spiral knight/warrior in the universe. If you had actually watched and listened/read what they were saying you'd know this. The ending made perfect sense(except for Chin cancer, which was stupid) and I don't know why so many people are surprised.

Seriously there WAS a story in TTGL, it wasn't just mindless action. Maybe when you mature and stop typing like a child you'll be able to understand.

Jan 16, 2008 3:42 PM

Jan 2008
AnimusNathan said:
masamune397 said:
ZoiQ said:

I DID! T_T

The "super spiral space" was just a bunch of empty space, there wasn't really anything there except for the "sea." And he doesn't become a "hopeless bum," he had to stop using Spiral Power to avoid the Spiral Nemesis, because as was confirmed by GAINAX Simon was the strongest spiral knight/warrior in the universe. If you had actually watched and listened/read what they were saying you'd know this. The ending made perfect sense(except for Chin cancer, which was stupid) and I don't know why so many people are surprised.

Seriously there WAS a story in TTGL, it wasn't just mindless action. Maybe when you mature and stop typing like a child you'll be able to understand.

well said but i know there WAS a story... i wasnt talking about the super spiral space but the alternate universe created by the anti-spirals that trapped any intelligent being in a lovely dream. i was just they would be happier and better off living in their most favorable dreams. wouldnt u want to leave the harsh reality someday and have ur desires fullfilled?

geez this is just discussion for thought and opinions so dont get all pissed and negative about other peep's comments. i dig this series, if not, why am i even here? im just expressing my comments on the ending. so chill out.

Jan 17, 2008 11:17 PM

Aug 2007
I was surprised with this anime; the first few episodes felt like a parody of other giant robot shows but then quickly changed, esp. after the 7 year jump.

RE: this episode...I was blown away, actually I am given that I finished the show ten minutes ago. My one beef with the ending was I thought that Simon would somehow end up with Yoko; given that she had 2 love interests die and the wedding ring landed at her feet after Nia disappears.
kazerfozlJan 17, 2008 11:21 PM

Jan 26, 2008 11:39 AM
Oct 2007
I can't describe how I feel after finishing this anime (10/10) I was like, swallowing eps from 20 to 27 I just couldn't stop ... Now I can finally eat something :d I did my best to not finish this anime to quickly 'cause it's epic but, well in the end I lost =<

One word. Why, oh, why Yoko ended up alone ? :(
Jan 28, 2008 3:38 AM
Jan 2008
I agree with you masamune397, the hero ending up as a hermit was a big disappointment. The epilogue I couldn't agree with (and I understand that writers have their own reasons for ending their stories).
I personally loved this series, aside from it being a fun and wild ride, it was rich and deep. But that few minutes after the last giga-epic battle between the anti-spiral and gurren lagann (galaxy size!) turned out to be a let-down. It was depressing. Why? Firstly, I have no problems buying Nia’s disappearing act although it’s very disappointing, but to cast the HERO Simon as a hermit in the end is just abhorring. It’s inconsistent with how his character is portrayed for much of the series. What happened to the guy who faced the impossible; who always stayed on top of things; who always had that burning passion to break through the heavens and reach for the stars!!!!!? He just turned his back on everyone after the wedding and left everything. It very much looks like a writing blunder on the writer's part (maybe the deadline was causing too much pressure on his creativity). How can the man with a heart of epic proportions, a man who wants to protect everyone, a man who stands up for others just turns his back on everything after just what happened???! It just doesn't follow at all. No Hero turns their back, wears shabby clothes, becomes a hermit, and fades away. In the aftermath of the epic battle, it would be highly unlikely that Simon would run out of things to do. Heck he could give speeches to kids about his exploits if he doesnt want to be in government that much. It's just that when someone becomes a hero, that someone transforms into some larger than life being (especially in Simon's case, where his epic battle was seen by earthlings with the sky as a giant screen). Nobody can run away from that kind of reputation, and how Ironic that Simon who always faced the impossible is just made to sort of say "ok, here's the drill pendant Gimmy, you can have it, now be cool and stay cool" and then turns his back away to disappear and dig tunnels. That is just wrong, not that Simon is wrong, but the minds behind that blunder is/are wrong. If the writers wanted to write him off like that to become Simon the digger instead of Simon the hero, at least they could have given him some decent clothing in the end, or make him a head honcho of a drilling enterprise. I mean come on, he’s the Hero who freed universe’s inhabitants from the anti-spirals! What the writers crafted as an ending doesnt make sense at all. Ok they might ‘ve wanted to have a “different” cool-like sort of ending, but the result was the opposite. The ending was far from cool, it negated how epic those 27 episodes were.

Dont get me wrong though, this series is one of the best out there (it’s on my top list and it will stay there forever), this holds true as long as I refuse to accept the dismal ending.
Jan 28, 2008 3:57 AM

Aug 2007
There was a big discussion about the ending in the gurren-dan club, and most of us agreed that Simon did it to stop the spiral nemesis from occuring, if he hadn't retired he might've ruined everything they fought so hard for. That's why they didn't revive Nia.
And Simon was always the one to use reason, Kamina was the "do the impossible break through the heavens" etc. guy, Simon was the person who used reason with this and stopped Kamina from getting himself killed, which is how they worked together so well (that went well :) ). And as they said, they think he's still protecting them wherever he is, if he was needed again I'm sure he'd try intervene in some way. But he did leave it to the next generation to decide what happens, and that seems to have been a good choice.
Going under hiding and wearing that big old cloak of his might allow him to escape his reputation, it's not like he did it all alone.
I like the way they showed that, in the end, there are always sacrifices on the road to your dream. You can't have everything, even if you break through the heavens and do the impossible : ).

Thanks De-Jay for my claim picture : ).
Jan 28, 2008 12:24 PM

Jan 2008
Awesome series. Just finished it 10 minutes ago, and am still basking in the afterglow.

Popular question though: The first 5 minutes of the first episode. When does that actually take place in the story? At one point immediately after the anti-spiral dude's death, some characters were saying the stars were dying or something, and I assumed that would be the point we would see Simon say his line from the first episode about lighting up the heavens. Any ideas guys?

I also found it amusing we didnt get a proper shot of Yoko's future self, cant disappoint the pervy audience by showing what evolution does with wrinkles, eh?
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Jan 28, 2008 12:39 PM
Jun 2007
The first 2 minutes of episode 1 were mostly just a tribute to Captain Harlock. Alot of people however hold the opinion(I do as well) that it was "Bad End" where Simon goes berserk with spiral power and fights every spiral race in the universe, which triggers spiral nemesis.

Anyways, milknuts, Simon becoming a hermit would have made perfect sense to you if you had actually listened/read instead of just watching the action scenes. Simon didn't go out into space because he felt like it. He did it to save humanity and to save Nia. Hell he didn't even want to be the leader of the world after the battle of teppelin. There was no reason for him to go into space again. If he did it would have been a contradiction of his ACTUAL character.

Jan 29, 2008 1:38 AM
Jan 2008
Skarith and AnimusNathan, I appreciate you taking your time to explain why the series ended that way; it's an eye opener for me. Thanks ^^
Jan 31, 2008 2:27 AM
Jan 2008
Simon just wants to dig. Everything else he does (not related to Nia) is just to help his friends and to prove to himself that he doesn't need Kamina.
Feb 9, 2008 4:40 AM

Dec 2007
What an epic ending!! Bittersweet, but it was still perfect... The fact that everyone follows their own path now is kind of depressing, but I guess that's the way things must go.

Lol @ Rossiu looking like his village priest-leader-guy.. (or whatever he was. xD) Does that mean they were probably family? =p

Besides the whole, everyone on their path thingy... Other thing I "hated" was old Yoko... Even if they did not show her face, just seeing her chin was enough to know she wasn't the sexy girl we all knew. What happened to my walking personification of fanservice? D=

Still, I loved the ending, even if some points made me a bit sad. Almost dropped manly tears.

I'm not a Mecha fan, but this series just rocked.. Plot twits, character development, art style, all of it was simply great.

Now I want to watch more GAINAX titles (I've only watched FLCL and TTGL xD).
Feb 9, 2008 5:05 PM

Dec 2007
Roger.. And thank you for the recommendations, I'm really taking them in consideration. =)
Feb 11, 2008 1:43 PM
Jun 2007
Gnome said:
FenixAiur said:
Now I want to watch more GAINAX titles (I've only watched FLCL and TTGL xD).

You should probably check out Gunbuster and Diebuster. Diebuster is extremely similar to FLCL and TTGL in how the animation and action are so wacky and crazy. Other than those two the only other good Gainax show I can think of is Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Gainax seems to put out a winner every few years but everything in between isn't terribly good in my opinion.

Mahoromatic isn't their own, it's an adaption but I think it's great.

Feb 13, 2008 4:54 PM
Feb 2008
EPIC beyond words. I'm not even going to try. Best series ever in my opinion. Perfect ending, although bittersweet. Manly tears abound. Damn, what could possibly top this!?

Feb 13, 2008 4:58 PM

Jan 2008
Otakuman said:
Damn, what could possibly top this!?

THEY THREW GALAXIES AT EACH OTHER.

Cant top it.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Feb 13, 2008 5:17 PM
Feb 2008
Cihan said:
Otakuman said:
Damn, what could possibly top this!?

THEY THREW GALAXIES AT EACH OTHER.

Cant top it.

Good point...

Feb 20, 2008 5:05 PM

Nov 2007
Epic.......just epic. I wonder how much we will advance in 20 years.
Feb 21, 2008 4:40 AM

Dec 2007
Not too much in comparison to the TTGL universe. =p

Of course, they had it easy, most of the technology was already there and they just had to learn how to use it. WE, on the other hand, have to come up with it. Not fair.
Feb 25, 2008 2:22 AM
Feb 2008
omfg this is the best show i have ever watched in my life lol.I rarely watch animes too,and i really liked this one :o..lookes like i'll be watching more anime in the future...very sad it ended so quick though,I wish there were a lot more episodes to it because its just so awsome.I even signed up on this site just to post this LOL.(btw,the starting was confusing until my brother pointed out that it could be an alt. ending :p)
Feb 25, 2008 3:35 AM
Jun 2007
Rimark said:
omfg this is the best show i have ever watched in my life lol.I rarely watch animes too,and i really liked this one :o..lookes like i'll be watching more anime in the future...very sad it ended so quick though,I wish there were a lot more episodes to it because its just so awsome.I even signed up on this site just to post this LOL.(btw,the starting was confusing until my brother pointed out that it could be an alt. ending :p)

The thing about most anime is that they are usually 24-50 episodes. Sometimes as low as 6 and sometimes as high as 100. But usually 24-50.

Because they tell a story and then end it. TTGL really could not have been longer. It told its story and then it ended. Anymore would just be filler and useless bullshit.

Feb 25, 2008 1:33 PM
Oct 2007
Amasin episode ^.^

It jst ROCKS
Feb 25, 2008 3:17 PM
Feb 2008
AnimusNathan said:
Rimark said:

The thing about most anime is that they are usually 24-50 episodes. Sometimes as low as 6 and sometimes as high as 100. But usually 24-50.

Because they tell a story and then end it. TTGL really could not have been longer. It told its story and then it ended. Anymore would just be filler and useless bullshit.

yeah,i see what you're saying,but tbh i wouldn't have minded filler stuff if they put as much effort into it as any of the important shows because the characters are just so awsome and i just hate to see a really good anime end.i got a question though,are they going to do a sequel or something? or anything related? i wouldn't mind someting about gimmy and darry.
Feb 26, 2008 6:55 PM

Aug 2007
Wow, everything else just pales in comparision... My life is complete. T_T

Its like, I'm sad that its over, but like Animus said, if there was anymore it would just be filler. :|

My new fav. I get the feeling I'm going to be rewatching this quite a bit...

10/10. If possible, I would give it 11/10 just b/c.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Feb 28, 2008 12:55 AM

Mar 2007
Ahhh...I really can't explain my feelings! The series was really EPIC! =D
I never wanted it to end!

I've seen many anime series and I'd have to say that this is a solid 10/10!
It certainly wasn't overrated and personally is one of the best series I have ever watched. Character development was it's main strength over the many years it spanned through.

A full-hearted bittersweet ending, I was happy yet sad at the same time...to the point I was able to empathize with most of the characters very closely...

I felt slightly more "sad" for Simon's tragedies up until the end as well as for Yoko, who, like Simon, ended up alone at the end.

It was interesting to see Viral become an ally of Simon and it really touched me when his "alternate reality/dream" was him in the countryside with a wife and a young daughter...

The series itself is very inspirational, especially the line 'Do not believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you!'.... It really had a big impact on me and I think it always will.

Join the Kyonko Fanclub Today! | Join the MAL Tenjou Tenge Fanclub Today!
Feb 28, 2008 3:11 AM
Jun 2007
eLiT3_ said:

The series itself is very inspirational, especially the line 'Do not believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you!'.... It really had a big impact on me and I think it always will.

I always think its odd when people quote this, and yet one of Kamina's last lines to Simon was "Believe in you who believes in yourself!"

Feb 28, 2008 7:05 AM

Dec 2007
True.. For some reason most people prefer the first one.
Feb 29, 2008 6:56 PM

Nov 2007
Epic opening. Ending came too soon though.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 3, 2008 3:33 AM

Feb 2008
Simply one of the best anime's I've ever seen, I think I may even hail it as my absolute favorite. The epic factor never stopped rising and even though throwing galaxies at each here may have been cheesy (who cares really?), it was epic, and the proportion element (as in how far they came basically) adds a lot to the message here.

I can agree with some that said killing of Kamina was somewhat of a double edged sword. He is hands down probably one of my all time favorite anime characters, there was just no way at all you could hate him and every character instantly saw him as a hero on the rise. I was pretty shocked he was killed off very early, but it was outstanding to see the series never slipped up even once with him gone. His role was truly impacting and almost incomparable! I really loved how the anime made sure you never forgot about him (how could you anyways?) with the flashbacks, Simon wearing the band on his arm, and the scenes towards the end here, it was incredibly emotional.

All in all, I'm really at a loss of words here, just having finished it up a few minutes ago. Truly one of the most satisfying shows I've ever seen in my entire life. It's pretty much perfect in my eyes and there is simply no other way I could imagine it.
Mar 3, 2008 4:08 AM

Jan 2008
Dude stop it, you're gonna make me cry.
Mar 4, 2008 1:06 AM

Feb 2008
Heh.

I've already gone back and rewatched some episodes. I can see myself watching a lot of it again actually. And it's definitely something I could probably go back to again in the near future to watch all over. It's so good!
Mar 4, 2008 2:38 PM

May 2007
OMG theres seriously no way that I can express how much I was amazed by this anime! I almost cried a couple of times at the end! Theres hardly any animes, if any at all, that have made me feel so amazed! It was so epic and incredible throughout the end!~

10000/10!!! ^_____^

"School is just a distraction from anime" - JOIN THE "I hate school" CLUB!
Mar 4, 2008 6:49 PM

Mar 2008
I heard a movie is being made! What could they possibly do after this episode. I thought the series ended perfectly. This was linked on wikipedia:

"The Japanese Newtype magazine released on March 10, 2008 by Kadokawa Shoten will announce a Gurren Lagann movie."
Mar 4, 2008 9:01 PM

Feb 2008
did I loves it?
oh heck yeah I did
Mar 6, 2008 10:36 AM

Dec 2007
Lol at Cihan and Echelon. xD

FuzzyDemon said:
OMG theres seriously no way that I can express how much I was amazed by this anime! I almost cried a couple of times at the end! Theres hardly any animes, if any at all, that have made me feel so amazed! It was so epic and incredible throughout the end!~

10000/10!!! ^_____^
Heh, I'm not really the kind of person who cries while watching something, at all. But Gurren Lagann at the end almost made me drop a few tears.

Man... I have to watch this again.
Mar 6, 2008 2:20 PM

Jan 2008
FenixAiur said:

10000/10!!! ^_____^
Heh, I'm not really the kind of person who cries while watching something, at all. But Gurren Lagann at the end almost made me drop a few tears.

Manly tears are different though really. I mean technically they're not actually tears, its just a metaphorical concept thats acted out in reality through arm-to-eye motion, I mean its not tears at all, OK!?

*sniff*
Mar 7, 2008 7:34 AM

Dec 2007
Cihan said:
Manly tears are different though really. I mean technically they're not actually tears, its just a metaphorical concept thats acted out in reality through arm-to-eye motion, I mean its not tears at all, OK!?

*sniff*
I know, I know. But I'm saying that I barely get to the arm-to-eye motion. I was really closed this time, though.
Mar 22, 2008 10:22 AM
Nov 2007
Yeah, this was freakin' epic.
Mar 28, 2008 5:35 PM
Dec 2006
so let me ask a few things, might be spoilers to those who haven't watched it yet. anyway, the epilogue when you see simon when he's old, both of his eyes were different, is there a reason for that? also another question, then what is the beginning of episode one about anyway? thanks if anyone can answer these.
Mar 28, 2008 5:39 PM

Aug 2007
The beginning of episode 1 was an alternate reality, just like one the ones in episode 26 according to Gainax.

No clue why his eyes are different.
Mar 30, 2008 6:17 PM

Aug 2007
Just finished it, and calling it epic would probably be an understatement for the ending of this show. I couldn't get enough of this show, and ended up watching the whole thing over the last two days that's how much I liked it. Great series, definitely worthy of my top 5.
Apr 13, 2008 5:20 PM

Dec 2007
Really epic show, 9/10, but I actually didn't really like the action scenes in this episode. The parts after it more than made up for it though, it sucks that Nia had to "die" but Simon seemed very accepting of it. I'll definitely have to see the movie once I get the opportunity to.

#NBHNC
Apr 16, 2008 7:54 AM

Nov 2007
EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC.
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULO..........eh what other exclamation words are there;;;

Holy cow this was like the best anime I've seen.
(and I thought I was not gonna say this even after seeing the #1 rank and all the praises...)

DUDE This show is NOT overrated.
This show deserves a 10. or even an 11/10.

Gainax, GJGJGJGJGJGJGJGJGJGJGJGJGJGJ

kimatg on | blog | pixiv | deviantART
Apr 26, 2008 9:46 AM

Apr 2008
If we could change the word "Epic" in our dictionary, I'd change it for "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann"

This has to be the best ending ever. I really blown my mind off. Best battle I've ever seen.

And I wish not to exist a Season 2! This one was so fucking great and it doesn't deserve to be ditched just because of its sucess >_>
Most of the animes and series as well get crapped after fans wanting another season.
Apr 26, 2008 7:04 PM
Jun 2007
XtremeFlash said:

And I wish not to exist a Season 2! This one was so fucking great and it doesn't deserve to be ditched just because of its sucess >_>
Most of the animes and series as well get crapped after fans wanting another season.

There is no second season in production or even being thought about as far as we know. Gainax rarely makes sequels. Diebuster is the only one I can think of.

What they ARE doing is milking it now: they are making a recap movie. It's Gainax, it should be expected. Look at Evangelion, milked to the point of insanity.

May 2, 2008 9:48 PM

Jan 2008
I'm speechless...
Hello!
May 6, 2008 7:04 PM

May 2008
Omg best anime EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But even though I understand why the things had to end up as they did, I was still depressed when Nia dissapears after he just fought throwing fucking GALAXIES to, at least partcially, save her. And then to make that worse he ends up as a hobo. wtf's with that? But dont get be wrong i still thought the anime was the best i've seen but i just wish they could have done all that without Nia dissapearing and simon becoming a hobo
(and yoko being single)
kyubey is watching you (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ )
May 6, 2008 7:27 PM
Feb 2005
stevethapirate said:
Omg best anime EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But even though I understand why the things had to end up as they did, I was still depressed when Nia dissapears after he just fought throwing fucking GALAXIES to, at least partcially, save her. And then to make that worse he ends up as a hobo. wtf's with that? But dont get be wrong i still thought the anime was the best i've seen but i just wish they could have done all that without Nia dissapearing and simon becoming a hobo
(and yoko being single)

all of those things you didn't like so much about the end to me shows the commitment to their characters. Nia wanted everyone to be happy, and would give up her life for that cause. Simon fought and became a hero out of necessity, not because he wanted fame or glory, and therefore went back to being himself when he was no longer needed (as he had done previously in the series). And Yoko being single ? Is there really any other way ?! rofl.
May 6, 2008 11:38 PM
Jun 2007
Koreth said:

all of those things you didn't like so much about the end to me shows the commitment to their characters. Nia wanted everyone to be happy, and would give up her life for that cause. Simon fought and became a hero out of necessity, not because he wanted fame or glory, and therefore went back to being himself when he was no longer needed (as he had done previously in the series). And Yoko being single ? Is there really any other way ?! rofl.

I think she became a lesbian after giving the kiss of death too so many guys, lol.

May 7, 2008 11:54 AM

May 2008

I agree with you, the ending needed to be the way it was. If they had made an ending where everything is suddenly perfect it might have ruined the series, like the brother coming back in the newer War of the Worlds. (I still dont understand that). But i just wished they could have found a way to make a credible "happy" ending instead a of bittersweet one

kyubey is watching you (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ )
Pages (24) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Krelian - Apr 25, 2007

204 by Trash_Monkeyy »»
Apr 16, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

windy - Aug 19, 2007

174 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 1, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheWestExit - Aug 6, 2007

217 by AbyssGundyr »»
Mar 31, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

momo_ - Aug 12, 2007

157 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 26, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

broaz - Jul 29, 2007

194 by phantom346 »»
Mar 25, 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.