Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 8, 2017 11:15 PM

Jun 2017
This all feels so tacked on. The whole situation with Ikaruga's family and brother - there's potential there, for good writers, which this most definitely does not have.

I'm not saying I expected anything out of this anime, but to be honest, it appears to me that they didn't even try, and they were really banking on the big breasts to carry them through a season.

Judging from the fact that this has a second season, which I didn't previously know until I went here to comment on this episode (because I didn't care to look ...) I guess they were right ...
Mar 8, 2020 11:03 AM

Aug 2018
Hm?.. Wasn't Ikaruga one who said in previous episode that it might be nice to have family to Asuka, as if regretting she doesn't have one, or have some problems in her own family?.. So it's a bit strange.. I guess the attacker wasn't properly informed about her situation and just assumed she was in loving rich family and stuff?..
lol, that suggestive punishment to Ikaruga by Asuka's grandpa.. ;p
Well.. At least Ikaruga's brother ran away from home.. Instead of raping her or something.. And she also got sword from father or distant father, so it doesn't look like she had troubles in family?.. I mean, the one person who looked dangerous - brother - ran away.. And she was respected by "father" to extents that received the very important to family sword..
Yeah, brother appeared after sword.. But why Ikaruga had heavy feelings about family before that?..
.. And grandpa saved the day! ;p I mean, he really solved the problem by even motivating Ikaruga's brother to just take another path in life, which is quite a good solution..
If sushi rolls would have some trade mark or something, I'd say that this anime is blatantly selling out sushi rolls.. ;D So much they appear.. But well, no company behind sushi rolls, it seems, only the grandpa.. ;p Grandpa is MVP in many ways.. ;p
Well, maybe thinking about Ikaruga's feeling about her family.. Even if nothing really was shown.. What to think then?.. I think that maybe Ikaruga's issue is in that she is distant relative.. Maybe she doesn't really truly feels like part of the family, even if father shows her respect and trust.. Still maybe more is left to learn about her family, maybe we'll see more, what's up.. But for now this point can exist, I guess.. Still, maybe her family isn't bad, maybe it's just Ikaruga feeling badly about being distant relative.. But will see in future more, maybe.. If not, will leave this point in my head..
Jun 28, 2021 1:04 PM

Feb 2020
Yomi was really strong besides being hot. Poor Ikaruga didn't have a chance against her. And now her adoptive older brother is also causing troubles for her.

Asuka got rid of the frog phobia. Good for her. Frogs are so cute. :3

SerafosDec 2, 2023 8:43 AM
Mar 25, 2022 6:03 AM

Aug 2018
I'm done with this show, really can't take it anymore, the biggest mistake was deciding to watch more after 2nd episode and it pretty much feels that my expierence is becoming more and more painfull each episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senran Kagura Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jan 6, 2013

153 by wazzih »»
May 14, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Poll: Which Girl is your Favorite

Fail_Man_X - Aug 9, 2021

6 by DarkSageRK »»
May 9, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Senran Kagura Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Mar 24, 2013

76 by bmxkid1319 »»
Feb 11, 2023 12:50 AM

Poll: » Senran Kagura Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2013

33 by Serafos »»
Jun 29, 2021 4:22 AM

Poll: » Senran Kagura Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2013

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 29, 2021 3:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.