Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 19, 2013 5:59 AM

Aug 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE VISUAL NOVEL BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

first of all i'd like to say CONFIRMED.

what a fun episode. Very clever of them to include newspaper fight as well as the kanata shenanigans to transition into haruka route.

loled at the bro's battling it out to save Riki.

i finally hear kyousuke tell me i'm cute. my life is complete

NEW OP VISUALS were expected and very nice.
Funya-UsagiJan 19, 2013 6:05 AM
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Jan 19, 2013 6:00 AM

Oct 2010
Oh man this episode made my day today and I was right in seeing it live. So much emotions of rather positive ROFLs of massive over the tops.

YES PEOPLE! YOU HAVE RIKKI TRAP IN THE HOUSE! ALL CAN HAIL! The studio made the wish come true and I can say it was hilarious, especially them yellow ribbon! ROFL!

About the fan service, I am pretty much satisfied with the following,

Noumi got a nice towel service and that pleased. It was fine and not too much. I accept this form very much. The one with Rin/Komari was nice too.

Rest in club.
Yumekichi11Jan 20, 2013 11:10 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 19, 2013 6:03 AM

May 2011
Haha, trap Riki was glorious! :)

Nice how they decided to incorporate the newspaper sword fights in the sleepover too. :)

Mod Edit: removed quoted post asking "where to watch".
KinetaJan 20, 2013 8:16 AM
Jan 19, 2013 6:03 AM

Aug 2011
unfortunately the stream i watched had the channel closed right after it finished airing.

it'll be on himado soon enough.
Jan 19, 2013 6:05 AM

Dec 2009
Someone can post a pic of trap Riki?
Jan 19, 2013 6:07 AM

Feb 2012
it's annoying how every time i find a live stream, the next week the account is suspended -.- how do you find them 0-0
Jan 19, 2013 6:09 AM

Nov 2012
Arrrggg Very excited!

Komari Kamikita    Mio Nishizono      Rin Natsume    Yuiko Kurugaya   Haruka Saigusa  Kudryavka Noumi
Jan 19, 2013 6:09 AM

Aug 2011
i forgot to snap a pic. but its just Riki in the girl's outfit with haruhi hair ribbons.
Jan 19, 2013 6:13 AM

Jan 2011
How about the ending? Is it still Alicemagic? (Not that it bothers me if they don't change it)
Can't wait to see the new changes in the OP.. that and trap Riki.
Jan 19, 2013 6:14 AM

Aug 2011
yep still alicemagic, except Mio doesn't have her parasol anymore
Jan 19, 2013 6:16 AM

Dec 2009
Thanks.
Jan 19, 2013 6:49 AM

Feb 2012
raw episode is up :D
http://himado.in/126202
Jan 19, 2013 7:01 AM

Aug 2012
Love the new OP visuals, especially with Haruka and kud
XushuJan 19, 2013 7:08 AM
Jan 19, 2013 7:05 AM

Aug 2011
just wondering in the new OP

Jan 19, 2013 7:12 AM

Nov 2011
Yup, a fun episode of sleepover. Lucky..or maybe unlucky Riki. Also, Kurugaya is a boss as usual:

Dem baseball bats and pajamas along with the teasing.

Dat moment:
Stark700Jan 19, 2013 7:28 AM
Jan 19, 2013 7:16 AM

Oct 2010
Funya-Usagi said:

I think it's her sister but bruises? Looks like cigarette burns man!

Jan 19, 2013 7:16 AM

Jan 2011
Funya-Usagi said:

Best "common route"/filler episode. I think that I laughed the most in this episode out of the others.
Love the new scenes in the OP but no Kurugaya scenes? D:
dizzyworld2Jan 19, 2013 7:20 AM
Jan 19, 2013 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
smilewolfy said:
I know D: i hope we will get Kurugaya route in this season T.T

Same here.
Jan 19, 2013 7:31 AM

Dec 2012
Stark700 said:
smilewolfy said:
I know D: i hope we will get Kurugaya route in this season T.T

Same here.

Nah. From what I can see in the opening, we're getting Kud and Haruka for the last half of this season. Now that I think about it, that's a pretty smart move. Kurugaya's route is like one big foreshadow for Refrain with the whole
Jan 19, 2013 7:43 AM

Aug 2012
oh god that episode was perfect, exactly how i imagined those events
Riki you lucky bastard

overall terrific and funny episode
Jan 19, 2013 8:11 AM

Dec 2009
Noumi_Kudryavka said:
oh god that episode was perfect, exactly how i imagined those events
Riki you lucky bastard

overall terrific and funny episode

About the spoiler, noticed that too. That's good.

Next change in the opening and ending will be when...
Jan 19, 2013 9:47 AM

Sep 2011
That was unexpectedly hilarious episode.

And it's a good thing that the change some visuals in the opening. Maybe I'll look forward to the next opening they'll plan for the future arcs(Refrain and EX arcs) when they come.

Jan 19, 2013 10:45 AM

Jul 2010
Man, this episode was too much for me. Couldn't stop laughing at Riki.
Jan 19, 2013 1:01 PM

Jul 2010
Hilarious, HILARIOUS! God, I laughed so hard.

Lol at the bros x'DDDDD And loved the new animations :)!!

Jan 19, 2013 4:49 PM

Sep 2012
Interesting changes to the OP. I know many people wanted full overhauls of everything, but in hindsight, what they did actually made a lot of sense. Replace a few scenes with the now relevant story arcs. And of course, "Little Busters" is still the best OP theme.

A pretty damned good adaptation of the VN sleepover party, probably better, since it was animated. They kept everything that was important (except I think discussions of how perverted Riki is) and incorporated the newspaper fight. Trap Riki wasn't QUITE as epicly hilarious as I thought, but then again, people don't actually change that much when you add a ribbon in their hair, so it was realistic I suppose.

But yes, they ACTUALLY added the part where Kurugaya sent photos to everyone! I remember in the VN they didn't have that at all, which was very upsetting. Thank you, story adapters!

Haruka route, it seems, will be beginning next week. I look forward to it very much.
Jan 19, 2013 4:53 PM
Jul 2012
SleepingEntity said:
Interesting changes to the OP. I know many people wanted full overhauls of everything, but in hindsight, what they did actually made a lot of sense. Replace a few scenes with the now relevant story arcs. And of course, "Little Busters" is still the best OP theme.

A pretty damned good adaptation of the VN sleepover party, probably better, since it was animated. They kept everything that was important (except I think discussions of how perverted Riki is) and incorporated the newspaper fight. Trap Riki wasn't QUITE as epicly hilarious as I thought, but then again, people don't actually change that much when you add a ribbon in their hair, so it was realistic I suppose.

But yes, they ACTUALLY added the part where Kurugaya sent photos to everyone! I remember in the VN they didn't have that at all, which was very upsetting. Thank you, story adapters!

Haruka route, it seems, will be beginning next week. I look forward to it very much.

And Sleep, after all this time, we finally have trap Riki
Jan 19, 2013 5:04 PM

Sep 2012
blasterion said:
SleepingEntity said:

And Sleep, after all this time, we finally have trap Riki

We do indeed. The seeds of our endless waiting have finally bore fruit.

I am immediately updating my avatar from surprised Riki.
Jan 19, 2013 6:46 PM

Sep 2011
Trap riki, oh god. Dat bathing scenes, sword fights and the works. I also Lol'd at Kyousuke coming near the end :D.

Looks like Haruka route is next, as predicted than it will be kuds.
Jan 19, 2013 6:58 PM

Jan 2011
Funny episode just like how i thought it would be dem bromance moments lol
don't think i've heard Kyousuke yell his Yahoo till now

like the small changing to the OP which hint and things to come all they need to do now is after each arc slowly add more to it

was also cool how they added in the sword fight totally forgot about that
Jan 19, 2013 7:12 PM

Oct 2010
I knew that a redesign of the OP was warranted, but I said holy shit when all of the girls appeared in the beginning shot. Glad they kept the song because I can't stop listening to it. It's so good. As for the episode, I couldn't stop laughing and their sleepover outfits are awesome. I guess RikixRin and RikixKyousuke are canon. What's the general opinion on the Haruka route?

Jan 19, 2013 7:15 PM

Sep 2012
I thought the girl in the shadows with the long hair was Kurugaya in the OP, luckily I was wrong.
It is pretty much confirmed the rest of the episodes will be dedicated to Kud and Haruka and THAT event.
Hilarious episode with a bunch of LMAO moments.
It's funny because it doesn't even feel like a harem since Riki just fits right in LOL
Yep, In the end Kyouske comes out victorious.
Jan 19, 2013 7:22 PM
Jul 2011
Very enjoyable episode. This episode captured the humor from the VN perfectly!

5/5
Jan 19, 2013 7:30 PM

Jun 2012
Like I said before, I think that internally JC Staff got these 26 episodes as two orders of thirteen episodes each. So internally they probably refer to the first 13 episodes as "season one" and the second as "season two." The two "seasons" have different budgets (since this "season two" will have most of the routes) and therefore has a bigger budget and is why the animation is so much better.

This episode was funny, especially the end where Kyousuke mentions how they spent all night deciding who would rescue him. The Kud/Rin scene was funny (and not present in the VN, only Komari and Rin was) and I generally enjoyed the episode.

If I recall correctly though, they had a pillowfight instead of a newspaper-sword fight. Would have preferred that. It was funny seeing Kurugaya do her teleportation thing to dodge Komari.

EDIT: Didn't notice it until it was mentioned here, but they have a few new visuals in the OP. I like it better. I THINK the girl with the bruises it Haruka, not sure though. If so then she went through more shit than I thought in the VN.
Malus92Jan 19, 2013 7:33 PM
Jan 19, 2013 7:35 PM

Apr 2010

Jan 19, 2013 7:41 PM

Jun 2012
RyanSaotome said:

Jan 19, 2013 7:43 PM

Aug 2011
it did happen bro. That was pretty blatant and i guarantee you its gonna happen again on episode 20
Jan 19, 2013 7:55 PM
Oct 2010
the yaoi is stronger than i remember. saigusa route next. was probably my fav aside from kurugayas
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jan 19, 2013 7:59 PM

Oct 2010
Funya-Usagi said:
it did happen bro. That was pretty blatant and i guarantee you its gonna happen again on episode 20
We still don't know if it's the world itself doing them or only cause of Rikki's conditions that it activates upon.

Jan 19, 2013 8:13 PM

Dec 2009
Whoa that new OP really caught me off guard. Did not think all the Little Busters girls had problems.

Looks like Kud has something secret hidden. Wonder what she is holding, and if the starry sky has any importance.

So does Haruka and the commisioner from the looks of it. Haruka in a ball makes me sad. Wonder what their past is.

No Rin or Kurugaya though, wonder if that will be another season or they just don't have problems with themselves.

Btw who's the girl with the purple hair in the opening. I know she's been in the show, but without (heavily) spoiling, does she become important, or a Little Buster?

Mio closet pervert lol.

Overall good episode, nice to have a fun episode after all the drama that came before and will probably come after.
Jan 19, 2013 8:17 PM

Aug 2012
ClannadIsLove said:

Jan 19, 2013 8:21 PM
Dec 2012
Yaoi detected! Crossdressing Detected! Haruka Route Detected!
Jan 19, 2013 8:32 PM

Mar 2011
Hell yeah, this totally rocks! title really suits this ep
It was really fun
lol Kyousuke x Riki
Jan 19, 2013 8:33 PM

Sep 2011
Noumi_Kudryavka said:
ClannadIsLove said:

As what you said, it's pretty obvious that they're hinting something. For Visual Novel readers we know what this is, and for the people who don't know anything about the VN will ponder
Jan 19, 2013 8:38 PM
Oct 2012
FINALLY HARUKA ROUTE...i've waited sooo much for this day, and the new OP was perfect, same great and old 'little busters' but with the new scenes that fit perfectly specially the kanata/haruka scenes,

i'm actually glad they decided to finish this season with haruka and kud instead of rushing things for kurugaya and rin I to be on it

overall, awesome common route episode, it felt just like the VN even better cuz it was animated, i got to see the girls in pajamas, and kurugaya teleporting was awesome

REALLY looking foward to next week, glad they decided to save their budget to the second half of the season

brace yourselves HARUKA IS NEXT!!

(if you cannot already tell, i love the haruka route)

Jan 19, 2013 8:38 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Tyrel said:

As what you said, it's pretty obvious that they're hinting something. For Visual Novel readers we know what this is, and for the people who don't know anything about the VN will ponder
Well, it doesn't take a whole lot of brain power to figure out what it means even though I haven't played the VN.
Jan 19, 2013 8:44 PM

Jul 2012
Woo they changed the OP. Enjoyable episode.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Jan 19, 2013 9:03 PM

Oct 2012
Oh god that was hilarious. That was an awesome episode!
Jan 19, 2013 9:03 PM

Oct 2010
Great episode was great! About the OP, I don't remember any bruised Haruka or Kanata in Haruka's route... Maybe because it's been a while?

I'm starting to get scared about the number of episodes they have to cover the remaining 4 routes. Each route takes 3 episodes, which means they'd need 12 episodes. However, I'm sure Kurugaya route could be covered in 2 if things were done smoothly... I just want Rin2 route.

I'm curious to see how they'll work things out after Kud's route.
Jan 19, 2013 9:09 PM
Oct 2012
Limechan said:
Great episode was great! About the OP, I don't remember any bruised Haruka or Kanata in Haruka's route... Maybe because it's been a while?

I'm starting to get scared about the number of episodes they have to cover the remaining 4 routes. Each route takes 3 episodes, which means they'd need 12 episodes. However, I'm sure Kurugaya route could be covered in 2 if things were done smoothly... I just want Rin2 route.

I'm curious to see how they'll work things out after Kud's route.

the bruise scenes are more explored in the kanata route but she does mention it

and it seems this season will not cover rin 2 of kurugaya this season, leaving season with kuragaya, than rin 2 and refrain pretty good move if you ask me, since those arcs complete each other
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.