Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jun 2, 2019 4:38 AM

Sep 2012
Taiga almost said maybe that dream wasn't that bad, her x ryu married dream at the beginning

AkatsukiShinobi said:
I feel as though the reason Taigi isn't pursuing her love interest as much anymore is because of what she mentioned at the pool, about how she doesn't understand how she feels anymore, as in, she may feel something more for Ryuuji, but she doesn't understand it, because she also loves Kitamura.

As for Minorin, when she asks if Ryuuji can show her someday, when you untwist all the metaphors, she's asking if he'll be the one to show her that future that she wants someday, meaning that, in my mind, she also digs Ryuuji but see's what Taiga doesn't understand in herself, so she's backing off, but at the same time, why sacrifice her own happiness? Which is why she let that little line slip.

I like the subtleties to this show. =3

ur 99% correct 99 cuade i believe she no longer sees kitamura this way she just thinks she does
Sugram22Jun 2, 2019 4:54 AM
Jun 7, 2019 12:12 AM
Apr 2019
Happy that Ryuji and Taiga actually tried to actually talk with the person they like which made them hang out in the first place.

All these episodes before that just made it seem like "Oh Ryu and Tagia are best buds hanging out" with a little blush from Taiga when Kitamura walks 10000 feet within Taiga's direction. ( Think I am joking? Baseball episode )

and Ryuji staring at his love interest like a crazy person

But we are back to square one when Taiga is basically trying to tell Ryuji her feelings for him.
Nov 26, 2019 1:19 PM

Apr 2013
The relationship between Taiga and Ami certainly improved in these last few episodes. Luckily Taiga also isn't as annoying anymore, I hope it will stay that way. I don't get my hopes up though.
Dec 16, 2019 7:58 AM

Dec 2016
What an episode! XD Taiga is a great friend... she was so mean to her best friend. Felt bad for Minorin.

Ami, what the heck? What is up in her mind at the bathroom?? She even slapped poor Taiga's face ^^;

Wow! Next episode is going to get darker! I'm very curious already! >_<

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 28, 2019 7:49 PM

Feb 2019
I love it when Ami goes all teasing.
Jan 2, 2020 7:47 AM

Aug 2014
That was better ep than last 8 ones... I like the spicy curry because I also love spicy food, but japanese don't really eat spicy compared to what I eat ;d I liked the horror parts also and that last thing I think the other 3 are scaring them cause they listened to their plan at night
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 14, 2020 4:26 PM

May 2017
I feel like minorin is a lot more matured than what she look like, i think she act happy to hide some kind of sadness, i hope im wrong, cause i dont want drama to kill that smile

But sadly when ppl look that happy , that mean they suffered a lot -_-
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Aug 6, 2020 5:24 AM

Jun 2020
This is a sudden change of atmosphere, didn't know Kitamura and Kishieda are so naughty
Oct 21, 2020 12:18 PM

Oct 2019
OK... but the dog dream, they are definitley couple.
BOŽE ČUVAJ HRVATSKU
Nov 30, 2020 10:56 PM
Nov 2020
Kitamura exposure was FARRR from unexpected, but quite funny. Taiga’s reactions really amplified the scene lol. Their description of what they saw made me die; this show started so innocent that even the littlest bit had me blindsided lmao. Ryuji reminds of the “ideal boyfriend” concept with his cooking skills and how caring he is. His character development is amazing
Dec 11, 2020 5:48 PM

Nov 2018
Episode Nine said to our pair: You are already married.

NANI?!
Dec 18, 2020 7:25 AM

Nov 2018
Okay , that metaphorical dialogue was pretty good.
I hate everyone equally
Mar 8, 2021 7:14 PM
Jan 2020
These guys are really enjoying their vacation. This beach house is bringing out a lot of things in terms of relationships…
Mar 20, 2021 12:52 AM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
Lol at the Minorin and Kitamura towel scene. And lol at the Taiga and Ryuji ghost scene.
May 7, 2021 3:05 PM

May 2019
Loved this episode, it just gets better and better!
Jun 22, 2021 8:19 PM

Jun 2020
What was that dream I guess they coincidentally had a nightmare, A vacation feels nice to step outside and go to the beach

Had a lot of cleaning to go through, lol Ryuuji got played in the bathroom, Kitamura was quite bold walking into the kitchen like that and oh Taiga just collapsed

Taiga got a stomachache and had the chance to be alone with Kitamura same with Ryuuji as well with Minori, What was that ending though it's creepy is it really a dream.
Nov 18, 2021 4:06 PM

Mar 2010
Damn this episode was full of fun and laughter but at the same time it was such a huge turning point where their feelings are starting to reveal themselves. And now it feels as if everyone just has their own wants for others lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 1, 2022 1:16 AM

Oct 2020
This episode was pretty goofy, but I think it was well balanced with some really heartfelt moments.
Agh, Taiga almost admitting that a future with Ryu wouldn't be so bad was so cute in its own weird way
Jun 25, 2022 2:08 AM
Jun 2022
Okay... but like, who tf lets a group of teenagers spend a few days by themselves in a semi isolate beach house with no adults?! Hello... that's a recipe for disaster!

Also, still waiting for Kitamura's redemption storyline. Come on people!
Jun 25, 2022 2:57 AM
Jun 2022
Okay... but like, who tf lets a group of teenagers spend a few days by themselves in a semi isolate beach house with no adults?! Hello... that's a recipe for disaster!

Also, still waiting for Kitamura's redemption storyline. Come on people!
Jul 5, 2022 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
Damn why can't I have dreams like that?

Was this episode the first time Kitamura and Taiga really spent any quality time together? It's only natural to be nervous around your crush if you haven't really spent any time getting comfortable. She pretty much always has been around him though lol.

Her opening up to Takasu about how comfortable she is in his presence is nice, she clearly feels pretty close to him at this point if someone as prideful is willing to be so vulnerable about all this stuff with him.

The way Takasu was talking with Minori, and the way Taiga was talking with Takasu makes me feel like its not gonna be very long before Taiga feels more strongly about Takasu than he does about Midori, I can't imagine her admitting it too soon though. Maybe that's just wishful thinking though I guess.
Jul 28, 2022 3:03 PM

Mar 2013
Why was only his mom naked in his dream?

Someone call Dr Freud.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Aug 12, 2022 7:30 AM
Sep 2017
Here we can see taiga slowly accepting the future in that dream. Really nice to rewatch this to actually see both taiga and ryuuji progression much better than the first watch.
NotTrying2BLazyAug 12, 2022 7:42 AM

Oct 10, 2022 3:49 PM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
I was kind of skeptical of this show at first, I didn't immediately fall in love with it like I did with School Rumble and D-Frag, but man this show keeps getting better with every episode.
Beep boop
Nov 17, 2022 11:31 AM
Jan 2022
it was sweet but still not. Dont remeber the names of the characters. But the mane character and the short girl got to have some time with their crushes. I like the series a lot more now because I see the series go a way I was thinking it would go
Dec 9, 2022 11:27 PM

Aug 2020
JaceyFox said:
I was kind of skeptical of this show at first, I didn't immediately fall in love with it like I did with School Rumble and D-Frag, but man this show keeps getting better with every episode.

Same here, the first episodes it didn't really resonate with me yet, but during these later episodes, there is a nice mix of comedy, and some cute/serious moments.
Jan 10, 2023 6:14 AM
Nov 2022
Meh, not bad but I can't say I love it.
Feb 23, 2023 4:19 PM
Feb 2023
The show was just not good and the story line was just completely abysmal
Feb 28, 2023 2:28 PM

Nov 2017
So good!! We get to know them so well and hanging out with them - there's never a dull moment, as Ryuji said
Dec 15, 2023 2:39 PM

Aug 2022
The scene with Kitamura and the towel is hilarious.
Dec 17, 2023 1:15 AM

Nov 2023
lmaoo she saw him naked alright
Dec 27, 2023 2:51 PM

Jun 2021
i'm asking... what drugs did Kitamura and Kushieda use when they were waiting for the rest of the crew at the station and doing that dumb dancing? She's starting to become a little annoying honestly also considering the rest of this episode (all those speeches and speeches to just answer "i have no bf?")

Ami was mean spirited in making that joke "where's Taiga?"to take shots at her short height, but not gonna lie, it made me laugh a little (nice early fakeout for the shower scene too). And Kitamura, please, cover up.

Jan 20, 9:14 PM

Dec 2019
Reply to SugarPlumG
The show was just not good and the story line was just completely abysmal
@SugarPlumG

>Joins MAL
>Makes only this one comment
>Disappears and never logs in again
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Apr 17, 11:11 AM
Apr 2024
i saw the first tme aver a bbc
May 8, 11:27 AM

Apr 2021
wonderful summer holidays. they are really enjoying it... this ending was terrifying.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
May 3, 4:04 PM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.