Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2013 11:49 AM

Dec 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Why no discussion post for Ares???

I kind of read the first chapter and I sort of liked it.

Tell me what you think from reading so far!
Apr 15, 2013 5:18 PM

Dec 2011
This was my fist manga I fully followed till the end so I may be bias. It is an amazing story and I just had to put a post somewhere because I just finished it for the third time today. Anyone who begins to read this should continue all the way through, it continues to get better and better and never stops!

This may just be my opinion since it was my fist, even after the third read through though, I Still feel empty and sad inside that it fished. Its one of those series that is not a major popular one, but it is a piece of art nonethelsess. From Chapter one till the end it is amazing
Apr 17, 2013 1:35 PM

Dec 2012
sirfrolov said:
This was my fist manga I fully followed till the end so I may be bias. It is an amazing story and I just had to put a post somewhere because I just finished it for the third time today. Anyone who begins to read this should continue all the way through, it continues to get better and better and never stops!

This may just be my opinion since it was my fist, even after the third read through though, I Still feel empty and sad inside that it fished. Its one of those series that is not a major popular one, but it is a piece of art nonethelsess. From Chapter one till the end it is amazing

I totally understand you. I feel the same when an amazing series that Im enjoying comes to an end. Havent read Ares to end but my friend has and is constantly bugging me to read it.
May 29, 2013 9:56 PM

Nov 2009
The art is a huge hurdle for some perhaps, but this is actually a pretty good series for anyone looking for a more serious action / adventure ... It isn't as dark as Berserk or anything but it isn't exactly comedic either, truly is worth reading if anyone is on the fence.

More topics from this board

» what did u like the best?

macacre - Mar 5, 2010

5 by SilverMajeh »»
Aug 27, 2017 6:00 AM

» Chapter 205 206

HaanFrost - Jul 2, 2017

0 by HaanFrost »»
Jul 2, 2017 3:44 AM

Poll: » Ares Chapter 178 Discussion

hellblaster - Jun 8, 2010

2 by bottledit »»
Sep 10, 2014 1:44 PM

Poll: » Ares Chapter 177 Discussion

mezec - Jun 2, 2010

2 by Kayro »»
Oct 10, 2012 5:49 AM

» Mistake in total chapters

Joot - Jun 20, 2010

3 by hellblaster »»
Jan 2, 2011 12:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.