Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 27, 2012 6:43 AM

Jul 2012
Before the Sakurasou i hated romantic series but now i just love it!
Dec 27, 2012 7:51 AM

Mar 2011
Fantastic episode
Dec 27, 2012 8:37 AM

Nov 2011
It was amazing how good this ep and the first half of the anime was. :D 5/5
Dec 27, 2012 12:41 PM

May 2009
Omg! When Mashiro shouted, it's was the same as Menma from AnoHana, once the seyuus are the same. XD

. . . And Rita kissing Ryuunosuke! Ç_Ç#

Dec 27, 2012 2:48 PM

Feb 2012
Man so trolled. I thought Mashiro was going to leave but then decides to stay once Sorata confesses or something. Ah well, atleast their relationship is starting to get ironed out now.

Great ep overall.
Dec 27, 2012 4:50 PM

Mar 2012
Now that's how you do an episode 12.
Dec 27, 2012 11:29 PM

Dec 2011
I'm kinda late, but AWESOME EPISODE.
Rita trolling Sorata were the best so far, srly.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2012 1:29 AM

Mar 2012
I totally changed my mind about pink cars...
Its 420 out there somewhere.

Dec 28, 2012 2:03 AM

Jun 2012
This episode was amazing, so wonderful.
The productions was great, and it was so epic with all the enthusiasm and the very cute Nekoko (Nanami), probably my favorite Neko girl I've seen. Who would have thought Shiina would be the one to start it? Then it was all shouting, it was great.
Too bad Rita is off, I thought something would come up and maybe she would have to stay or choose to. What I really will miss is Ryuunosuke and Rita, such humor; they are like complete opposites (opposites attract!). Anyway, she'll probably be back sometime, hopefully soon.
The ending could not have been any better, with small details like the pause and the plane flying by in the back.
Too bad for Miyahara, Nanami was so quick to respond and just ran off (bad timing).
And it seems like Jin and Misaki will be closer now.
Still though, it's all about Ryuunosuke and Rita. Greatest love story ever.
Feels like a rating of 6/5 (but max at 5/5).

Dec 28, 2012 2:06 AM

Nov 2008
I totally agree with Sorata, that is how a cat girl should look. Anyway this series has been a total surprise. I was not expecting much other than a generic harem but it has proved it self. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.
Dec 28, 2012 3:41 AM
Dec 2011
I knew this would be a good series. I started watching this because someone said that those who liked Toradora would also like this series. In the beginning it was just so-so but after 12 episodes it became one my favorite anime in 2012.

The second half will be much better since it covers LN vol 5 and afterwards which I hear are much better than vol 1-4 covered by the first half. I think by the time this series is finished I would say that I loved it as much as I loved Toradora. Maybe Sorata and Mashiro will end up as memorable as Ryuuji and Taiga. If all these are true then I am looking forward to the second half.
Dec 28, 2012 4:46 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I find this episode to be depressing. Kanda showed me a male side that totally got me thinking that life is not worth being anything like Kanda and therefore killing yourself is the best option. I mean who the heck wants to be Kanda and that pathetic in life? Who would want to live with himself knowing a fictional character like Kanda? The answer is nothing but not being worth in this life anything when one is like Kanda. I have learned of this episode that Kanda should just kill himself. He is pathetic that I myself would want to do something evil to him in order for his existence to cease.

It’s quite amazing at how such a pathetic loser Kanda turns out to be in this episode, that it comes up to a male viewer such as myself literally feeling suicidal over it? WTF MAN! It’s wrong to give out such a pathetic impression of males and the more so in this series. The other ones were the same but this one really screws one’s pride of manhood any male has.

I mean you see yourselves like Kanda or at least accept Kanda’s pathetic male personality? It makes anyone almost not want to be in the same world as a pathetic shit as Kanda was in this episode.

I am referring mainly the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/Aho-TakuSakurasounoPetnaKanojo-12720p-Hi10P4D0ECEB1mkv_snapshot_0058_20121227_235732Panorama25_zpse1bdd858.jpg
Along with the spoiler
that part was so pathetic and frustrating that it’s amazing I did not break my monitor. I was about to, instead I was smarter and destroyed stuff around my place.

About Nyangoro, that show was what really saved the episode from the pathetic gimmicks used such as “Misunderstanding something as a mean to an end” such as the whole leaving country stuff and in thee end the realization of love as an end of it. Or let’s try the I am pathetic so I redeem myself situation. Stuff like that was plain frustrating. At this rate the art is really what makes the series go. I was thinking the situation would be a little better or less cliche but that did not change sadly. What does is Nyangoro in the spoiler
I can say that with those 2 illustrations the art really shined among the many others in the club. It’s what I liked of the episode mainly that was fun.

About thee end, although I must admit the following,

Was surprising, I think Akasaka does not deserve the kiss at all. IMO it was the convenient parting gimmick and perhaps a FLAG raise that Rita might come back. However I don’t see anything in Akasaka that Rita sees at all. Therefore KISS REJECTED! I don’t accept it nor I will ever. Rita is mines and I tend to take it that way. No, Akasaka does not deserve anything of Rita at all. If this is a cheap attempt at telling me that being a loser still gets me big breasted girls, WRONG WAY TO DO IT MAN!

About thee conclusion of this episode, well plain sad to say this but a episode that makes you feel like shit and suicidal due to pathetic male stomping on your male pride along with fake shit all around if nothing but conveniently placed is what the episode makes me feel like, well I am sorry but it’s not good for me. 1/5, this was pathetic.

Rest of my thoughts in the club that perhaps may be better in terms of the visuals but for that more pics are needed.
Yumekichi11Dec 28, 2012 10:32 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 28, 2012 9:33 AM
Mar 2008
Finally JC staff do something good.
Dec 28, 2012 11:36 AM

Jul 2012
Best episode yet. Nyaboron is actually better than what I thought it would be. Dramatic as usual.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Dec 28, 2012 1:35 PM

May 2010
Rita with dat kiss priceless, she needed to stay she made everything more fun.
Dec 28, 2012 1:57 PM

Jun 2012
I just loved it so much.
Dec 28, 2012 2:47 PM

May 2012
It felt so fast! But I really like it!
Dec 28, 2012 3:29 PM

Sep 2007
Fantastic episode and fantastic series. This is turning into a real classic! I'm just glads that I picked up the series and that it's 24 episodes long!

Dec 29, 2012 11:06 PM
May 2009
This was a good episode...I like the scene when they are shouting feelings and the guy ask someone to pay him his money back...All in all though nice episode hopefully the love develops a little better from now on...
Dec 30, 2012 12:27 PM

Oct 2011
Voice of misaki when she was yelling 'Rita' ... Rofl I can't stop laughing . I demand a 10 hour version
Dec 30, 2012 1:18 PM

Aug 2007
This anime troll us. i really thought that Shiina will return to England.
Dec 30, 2012 9:21 PM
Oct 2011
8jandora8 said:
I agree, it felt a little rushed with all the climax's, but was really entertaining.

Also, big props to this anime for letting the female characters have love interests other than the protagonist.

Yumekichi11 said:
I find this episode to be depressing. Kanda showed me a male side that totally got me thinking that life is not worth being anything like Kanda and therefore killing yourself is the best option.

Cant really follow you there, how else was he supposed to handle the situations you criticised?

He'd have handled it like a real men. He should have beaten Shiina to pulp and bound her with chains. That's what real men do, right? Only sissies go easy on women. Real men let women know their place and that place is kitchen.

I was just being sarcastic. The poster you quoted doesn't think much. If your friend (whom you haven't known for a even year) is going back to her HOME, you would definitely be reluctant to stop her. Yumekichi seems to have some pretty screwed up notion of men's personalities.
Dec 31, 2012 12:24 AM

Apr 2009
Spectacular performance by the Sakurasou team. Especially Nanami for taking on a role beyond just giving her voice. Near crisis averted after Mashiro broke the ice with the audience.

As expected, one of the Misaki/Jin duo shouted something interesting during the final battle. Misaki took the initiative to try and give Jin a push from his complicated status quo.

The true climax of the episode, however was not during the presentation, but during the airport scene. Lol'ed at the people who were clapping after Sorata embraced Mashiro. Loved how Rita's slap was a feint so she could sneak a parting kiss on Ryuunosuke.
Dec 31, 2012 12:43 AM

Oct 2010
8jandora8 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I find this episode to be depressing. Kanda showed me a male side that totally got me thinking that life is not worth being anything like Kanda and therefore killing yourself is the best option.

Cant really follow you there, how else was he supposed to handle the situations you criticised?
Let's leave at having more guts. It was plain depressing, especially the out cry at the end.

Also to follow me you should go into my club to see the whole ideal I have of the episode. It's too long to put it here. I certainly outline more details.
Radius said:
8jandora8 said:
I agree, it felt a little rushed with all the climax's, but was really entertaining.

Also, big props to this anime for letting the female characters have love interests other than the protagonist.

Yumekichi11 said:

He'd have handled it like a real men. He should have beaten Shiina to pulp and bound her with chains. That's what real men do, right? Only sissies go easy on women. Real men let women know their place and that place is kitchen.

I was just being sarcastic. The poster you quoted doesn't think much. If your friend (whom you haven't known for a even year) is going back to her HOME, you would definitely be reluctant to stop her. Yumekichi seems to have some pretty screwed up notion of men's personalities.
It's not that, it's the setup. Been used too much around. I would have wanted something different.

Kanda's action are not the problem, it's his ways and how he went about it. Sounded like a sissy to me.

And no it has nothing to do with the woman. It's more goes back to less sissy.

I see the longhaul (when you use a character's weakness and make it worse in situations up to a point to piss off the viewer only to delight him a lot later on) might be used but it's getting irritating. Kanda is being way more annoying and it's getting worse. With little change like this, I guess I blew out on him big time.

Dec 31, 2012 4:04 AM
Nov 2012
This anime has been... an interesting find, to say the least.

Anybody know when the next episode's coming out?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 31, 2012 4:56 AM
Dec 2010
I would personally dissect the producers alive for trolling me so hard with the Mashiro leaving but I would also at the same time shower them with flowers for making such an awesome series.
Dec 31, 2012 7:45 AM

Aug 2012
Theodoricos said:

That's what I liked to know. On some comment on episode 12, they said that the second season wasn't going to start till spring 2013. A season is usually 12-13 episodes long. I think that the first one already ended. I am pissing myself wondering if it will come out this week or not.
Dec 31, 2012 7:46 AM

Aug 2012
After watching a few comedys and a few shounens (I don't like) I am glad that I have found a new series with lots of moe. YAY.
Dec 31, 2012 7:50 AM
Nov 2012
Arowwe said:
Theodoricos said:

That's what I liked to know. On some comment on episode 12, they said that the second season wasn't going to start till spring 2013. A season is usually 12-13 episodes long. I think that the first one already ended. I am pissing myself wondering if it will come out this week or not.

That'd really suck if we have to wait this long - especially ending it like this. Just getting to the good part of it too (I hope)... I don't really have an idea when the next episode is going to be released either, but spring 2013 would be quite the wait.
Dec 31, 2012 7:55 AM
Apr 2009
Arowwe said:
Theodoricos said:

Next episode on January 8. There is no episode this week because of holidays
Dec 31, 2012 9:04 AM

Oct 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
8jandora8 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Let's leave at having more guts. It was plain depressing, especially the out cry at the end.

Also to follow me you should go into my club to see the whole ideal I have of the episode. It's too long to put it here. I certainly outline more details.
Radius said:
8jandora8 said:

Yumekichi11 said:

It's not that, it's the setup. Been used too much around. I would have wanted something different.

Kanda's action are not the problem, it's his ways and how he went about it. Sounded like a sissy to me.

I see the longhaul (when you use a character's weakness and make it worse in situations up to a point to piss off the viewer only to delight him a lot later on) might be used but it's getting irritating. Kanda is being way more annoying and it's getting worse. With little change like this, I guess I blew out on him big time.
So how do u think the scene should have went for him to be less irritating?
Dec 31, 2012 9:50 AM

Jun 2010

Alpha male Wife-beater mentality at its finest.

My old people used to tell me, "Real men don't treat their women like crap. Real men treat their one true love as an equal."

So the woman's place is in the kitchen? If you can find a modern-day woman who can stay in the kitchen on her own free will, please be my guest.
ninjaluc79Dec 31, 2012 9:54 AM
Dec 31, 2012 10:45 AM

May 2009
5/5 - 91.67%
Absolutly perfect episode.
I love how ED fits everytime.
Dec 31, 2012 11:53 AM
Oct 2011
ninjaluc79 said:

Alpha male Wife-beater mentality at its finest.

My old people used to tell me, "Real men don't treat their women like crap. Real men treat their one true love as an equal."

So the woman's place is in the kitchen? If you can find a modern-day woman who can stay in the kitchen on her own free will, please be my guest.

No, I was just kidding. Seriously. I am not a wife-beater or anything. Read my post again. I make it pretty clear there.
RadiusDec 31, 2012 11:56 AM
Dec 31, 2012 1:23 PM

Jun 2010
Sorry man, I overreacted.

We may or may not agree with Kanda's actions, but it's probably for the best. I don't know how everyone else would have handled Mashiro.

Girl is such a pain in the butt to be with, but she can be fun to be with... if you know what you're doing.
Dec 31, 2012 1:59 PM
Oct 2011
ninjaluc79 said:
Sorry man, I overreacted.

We may or may not agree with Kanda's actions, but it's probably for the best. I don't know how everyone else would have handled Mashiro.

Girl is such a pain in the butt to be with, but she can be fun to be with... if you know what you're doing.

It's alright. That's the attitude we should have towards someone who beats up his wife or children. I would be upset if you overreacted because of some stupid things, but domestic violence is a serious issue, so I understand that you.
Jan 1, 2013 4:51 PM

Oct 2010
She is so damn cute <3
Jan 1, 2013 5:04 PM

Oct 2010
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
8jandora8 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Radius said:
8jandora8 said:

Yumekichi11 said:

His means and outtake on it.

It was handled for him like it was meant to be shown exactly as a sissy himself and that 's how I see it.

Jan 1, 2013 5:10 PM

Oct 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
8jandora8 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Radius said:
8jandora8 said:

Yumekichi11 said:

His means and outtake on it.

It was handled for him like it was meant to be shown exactly as a sissy himself and that 's how I see it.
Umm, I said "how", it looks to me like you just answered "why". I mean like, can you give me an example??
Jan 1, 2013 6:41 PM
Dec 2012
Mashiro reminds me of Shun from Bakuman: both are talented in painting and their parents want them to choose a career as a fine artist rather than a manga artist.
Jan 1, 2013 7:08 PM
Aug 2012
That was fucking awesome!
Jan 2, 2013 11:10 AM

May 2009

THIS!!
HNNGGGG!!!!!
Jan 2, 2013 11:35 AM

Jun 2012
It was a perfect episode..
ESPECIALLY THE END... I was like "HNNNNG" all the time.
And yay for Ryuunosuke ♥
Jan 2, 2013 4:20 PM

Oct 2010
AnimeHAwk616 said:
I would have organized myself more, I would assess the situation. I would certainly observe from far and act only if I have to.

Basically I would not over act emotionally and would be more assertive with my brain. Whom Kanda did not but acted more on impulses and feelings.

Due to his character that made other people more irritated cause Kanda was irritating as he was and they emphasized it much more due to the emotional/stress presentation. Hence I think he should use more his brain than feelings in this case.

Jan 2, 2013 10:41 PM

Jun 2012
I fucking loved that! :D halfway through the series though :T...
Jan 3, 2013 7:14 AM

Dec 2012
Finally the romance begins! ♥

Jan 3, 2013 1:37 PM
Feb 2011
does anyone know when episode 13 wiil be out
Jan 3, 2013 1:40 PM
Jul 2012
daleb729 said:
does anyone know when episode 13 wiil be out

Next monday or Tuesday
Jan 4, 2013 3:23 AM

Sep 2008
So many good parts in this episode but my favourites would be the Ryuunosuke and Rita moments. They better do more development with them later. That would make this show even more awesome.
Jan 4, 2013 10:15 PM

Jan 2012
HOLY FUCK MY FEEEELS.

That describes this episode
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

402 by HandSonicPlayer »»
Yesterday, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2012

246 by Kristhian1_ »»
May 1, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.