Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 17, 2013 2:53 AM

Jan 2012
Well atleast Di-Swords were explained finally. Some information about Nozomi too. A pretty good episode.

Feb 27, 2013 1:17 AM

Jan 2013
I like the telepathy
Aug 9, 2013 11:47 PM

Jul 2008
Okay now everything is finally making sense with the delusions. Everything Takumi has been hallucinating about has actually been real because he created it.

Finally I am less confused about this show.
Mar 5, 2014 12:42 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode. So finally they explain some things about the Di-Sword, and how people who can see them are called Gigalomaniacs. So Takumi almost got his Di-Sword when he was getting jumped, but somehow lost it and wasn't aware of it. Lol at first I thought Takumi was the one who took out the thugs with his Di-Sword haha.
Jun 14, 2014 6:04 AM

Mar 2014
Earthquake with Shockwaves!? ... What a phenomenon... (SUMMARY -BELOW-)
Don't do it ayase!! (SPOILERS/HINTS -DOWN-)
N.O.Z.O.M.I... I was right with it being a secret organization .. So .. they cause that Earthquake!? and its called Second melt ... What's with this NOAH II anyway!? ... Shibuya is a city full of mysteries ... some man just want to take opportunities hah....
Glad that ayase was saved.
Well...Fact : Converting delusions to reality !? that's some supernatural power!! .. Hmm.. so according to aoi .. They're making people recognize "Errors" as reality!? .. what the heck is errors anyways .. and who the heck is behind all of this stuffs!? .. many questions uploaded.
Fact : Only Three numbers are ruled or something : 0 , 1 and -1 . Di-swords are used as shortcuts to create those -1's. (so I assume -1 is either reality or delusions. or -1's is a converter's name that was used in converting delusions into reality. Another guess .. I think 1 is reality , 0 is the none void that separates both delusions and reality .. and -1 is delusions.)
man.. , its just kozue talking to you using telepathy . but I agree with you being completely insane though ... you've gone enough to avoid reality ..
Wtf takumi.. you're getting beaten by those little punks but not doing anything!? ... oh.. I think he's really on a state of panic at mind . He can't do anything but to go to Rimi lol..
The urge to kill!! awakens the sword of the pessimistic one!! - thought he didn't kill them lol!!
Telepathy!!the ability to read the mind of one's self!! .. They really have some special psychic powers.
I kinda like the kind attitude of takumi ... He is on the cool side for that.
She is the one who beat those punks!? .. I thought it was Takumi because it was seen he was holding an awakened Di-sword . (It was later mentioned that , it was unknown whether Kozue or takumi beat the crap out of the guys.)
New Fact : Gigalomaniacs are people who can see Di-swords!! so takumi is one of them .. and its really what are they called .
Kozue is a pretty funny girl haha!!
Well.. lets summaries the situation ..(all of these are facts in the episode..I just change some words for easy reading. ) um... NOAH II ... is a mechanical device that rivals the power of Gigalomaniacs. Gigalomaniacs are the people who can see Di-swords. (as mentioned in the episode .) NOAH II creates "artificial images" that are converted to nerve impulses and are used for "broadcasting" in the form of electromagnetic waves. this waves passes through skin and skull and caught directly to our dopamine receptors. (its a class of G protein-coupled receptors that are prominent in our veterbrate central nervous system) then pushes the images to our blind spots in our brains . This artificial images like that berserk excavator , is designed to create something out of nothing within human vision.
Those people who have a backpack are called "Porters". This Porters also can be called as a mind-controlling team. There are ports inside of their bag , that acts as transceivers for NOAH II. These ports allows automated broadcast upon receiving the signals.
Summary Notes : Giglomaniacs have currently only one special characteristic that was indicated in the episode .. its anonymous if they have more special traits other than that.
The Goal of the organization called NOZOMI is currently unknown . its obscure whether they act as the good guys or They want to dominate the world or just this city for their own desires. (well... If doing with majority votes .. they want world domination after all.)
Gigalomaniacs also has Di-swords and not just by seeing them !?... Damn facts. so takumi really have a Di-sword and all of who also has a Di-swords is a Gigalomaniac.
New fact : Gigalomaniacs also can see Delusions (which is hinted earlier in the episodes..) other than Di-swords!!also , Gigalomaniacs are those who posses the power to interfere with the Dirac sea .. Dirac sea (according to takumi..) is an unobservable vacuum filled with negative energy .. so it might as well , be connected to that berserk excavator and all artificial images .. (They're "unobservable" things .. like delusions made from NOAH II after all.)
Then... Description of Di-swords' power. Di-swords are shortcuts for all real-booting!! (like turning "errors" into "corrects".) by enlarging the channel between the a Di-sword and the Dirac sea.. according to the holy theory of the Dirac sea, pair production occurs leading to the creation of particles and antiparticles . This particles are the delusional errors made by Gigalomaniacs. To make those errors a part of reality , you just need to transmit the particles into someone's blind spot. and due , to the shared recognition by nearby humans .. This delusional errors becomes a true "reality".
so if this "Porters" are destroyed .. the "artificial images" also vanished .
It order to know if a thing is a reality or not ... you need a "shared recognition" of other people if they sees that thing by on your own perception too.
Di-swords by the way , are also Delusional images too. It isn't "reality" yet.
Real-booting . its the process of sending particles into people's blind spot. It also makes you use the Di-sword in a Swordplay way .
To have a Di-sword you need your biorhythm to rises to a certain amount , causing excessive secretion of dopamine receptors in the neuron of your limbic system . it could be triggered by people's different feelings on different situations . it also easier to observe if high amounts of dopamine is produced . (MOST OF ALL OF THIS THINGS ARE SAID BY THE GENIUS AOI.)
Now, It was confirmed that.. the Real goal of NOZOMI Technology is ... (Spoilers..)
to do evil things by creating artificial gigalomaniacs ... and by that evil things.. I think its their own selfish desire to recreate something in the world.
I also presume that NOAH II is a device for massive area use. Like Satellites .
Well... Nice Ending!!!
Pretty Good Episode!!!
I conclude that ... the Gigalomaniacs are the heroine and the NOZOMI group is the villain of this anime ... so many events that happened ... but I am sure with this .
Note : Thanks for reading my long comment :D
um.. The Summaries and plot-alibis that was used in the comment content was for the sake of other viewers who can't understand this hard settings so its for easy-understanding of the whole episode . as you have seen , I have almost written the same words as the characters' dialogues .. By that , I am on "No Copyright intended" side.
AnimeLaver01Jun 14, 2014 6:44 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2014 6:48 AM

Apr 2014
Stuff is starting to get pretty deep now, we've now met what seems to be the main bad guys of the show, and the telepathic girl revealed her sword now too, which is huge and awesome.

Nov 26, 2014 7:59 PM

Jan 2012
I guess he is noah 2? so he has the power to blend reality at will

Apr 20, 2015 2:37 PM

Oct 2014
Takumi almost got his Di-Sword ahhhh. Nice to see a lot of things get explained in this episode and that group picture was pretty funny xD

WolfWood37 said:
Okay now everything is finally making sense with the delusions. Everything Takumi has been hallucinating about has actually been real because he created it.

Finally I am less confused about this show.

Oh true I guess that does make all of his delusions actually reality. Interesting stuff
Dec 15, 2015 12:33 PM

Feb 2015
Hmm... gigalomaniacs sound alot like telepaths and sense/reality manipulators.

Where's the super power tag?!
Feb 22, 2016 3:27 AM

Jan 2013
Damn, this is boring. 5 more to go... *sigh*
Mar 7, 2016 1:39 PM

Sep 2012
Good episode.........
Aug 20, 2017 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
Jesus fuck this is where anime try (fully) to cut everything down in order to make 40 hour vn into 12 episode anime

they cut
background story
Rimi bad delusion scene
Nanami hand
Intense rooftop scene (rip darth spider)
and many more

instead they give us

A FUCKING P I N K POWERSHOVEL

to shorted plot explanation and at that point on it just anime original now

i know you try to make it work with 12 episode but it just...

REEEEEEEeEEeeEEEEEEEE
Feb 7, 2018 9:35 AM

Feb 2014
Well, I gotta say, I love the loli's voice.
Feb 19, 2018 3:15 PM

Oct 2012
Good episode, kinda info-dumpy but still very interesting. Things were simplified a bit in the anime so it felt more like some technobablle but at least they they got the basic gist of it (the novel explains thing to much deeper scientific degree, Dirac sea included). One can easily read all the related theories on the web to get better understanding of what they are doing.

I really hope they won't rush it. There are some very important things that needs to happen so I hope they won't omit that in the anime. And lot more explanation and backstories for all the characters are probably coming.

So far so good, not a bad adaptation up to this point.
Feb 16, 2020 1:28 AM

Aug 2018
Wait, so over 200 people died of this earthquake?..
Hm, so Ayase was saved by Takumi's imagination?.. And Sena says that these kinds of powers has Church of godly light?.. Or however you translate it..
Kozue can read mind and talk in mind?..
Well.. I guess at least some kind of good group begins to gather?.. As it was hard for Takumi for quite some time.. As well as we're getting clear villain.. Well, this new group of Kozue, Sena and Takumi doesn't look too reliable for now.. But it's better than nothing.. Previously everyone just acted on their own, it seems.. Everyone having their own motives.. Maybe still everyone has them, but at least they're starting to group, which is nice.. ;p
Mar 30, 2021 2:38 PM
Jul 2013
So uh, NOZOMI is trying to gain influence through crisis management, but the crises are mass delusions.
Where do new gen murders fit in? Are they just tests, or are they getting rid of those who know too much? Perhaps Shogun used to work for NOZOMI but now he's a "mad scientist".

El Psy Kongroo
Feb 22, 2023 3:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They tried to explain thigs but they made everything so confusing on purpose, so I still don't know if there's a real conspiracy or just the MC being totally crazy
Mar 10, 2023 11:28 AM

Nov 2012
I'm waiting for all of this information and """""science"""" to come together into something meaningful. It finally is starting to come together... somewhat, but it doesn't feel rewarding. It feels like we spent 6 episodes using random terminology to make standard anime magic nonsense feel like it has science behind it when we could have spent one or two going "Check out this rad sword based on your emotions" and it would have felt just as compelling. Because unlike in Steins;Gate, the pseudoscience here ISN'T compelling, and it's especially not compelling enough to keep holding off real action and refuse to explain anything for half the series.
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM

May 2016
Netbug said:
I'm waiting for all of this information and """""science"""" to come together into something meaningful. It finally is starting to come together... somewhat, but it doesn't feel rewarding. It feels like we spent 6 episodes using random terminology to make standard anime magic nonsense feel like it has science behind it when we could have spent one or two going "Check out this rad sword based on your emotions" and it would have felt just as compelling. Because unlike in Steins;Gate, the pseudoscience here ISN'T compelling, and it's especially not compelling enough to keep holding off real action and refuse to explain anything for half the series.

C;H actually has more scientific basis than S;G, and it is a lot more consistent as well. I can name a few plotholes in S;G, I can't name any in C;H Noah.

The problem is that this adaptation has almost nothing to do with the original VN's story.

You should have play the VN instead...
-
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

98 by hedousas »»
May 8, 1:31 AM

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Apr 23

1 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:07 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.