Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 21, 2012 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Ah series is over. I had to facepalm myself when Akito woke up with the other girls work sleeping near him. It doesn't look like any particular girl won in the very end on but oh well.

Dec 21, 2012 9:29 AM

Nov 2008
Akito you lucky bastard, he got to not only sleep with all the ladies but he had Arisa sleep on his lap nude and got to see everyone else nude. A very open ending with no winner but very good and an ok series overall.

8/10

Dec 21, 2012 3:05 PM

Apr 2008
is it only me that thinks he has feelings for akiko? I mean he only blushes around her a few times and in the end of this episode i was like woah !!

but yeah i liked the ending <3 I think there will be a season 2 :)
Dec 21, 2012 4:05 PM

Jul 2010
I will miss Akiko's cute "Guhehe". Look forward to the specials as well as the disc releases for any uncensoring.
Dec 21, 2012 6:34 PM

Mar 2012
You're not a siscon you're a lolicon! This was an amazing ending. I loved this series. It always made me laugh. Kinda sad to see it go.

9/10! Pray for season 2.
Dec 21, 2012 9:38 PM

Sep 2008
it was a nice continuation of ana´s encounter with akito and akiko, really heartwarming

hoho
nice revelation at trhe end, so they are not real brothers, interesting

indeed i will miss the guehehe laugh
but as far as that "i will leave the difficult situations of the himenokouji famile for other time" tome, it means S2!!
plus it may have looked like a harem endng, but the story is not over yet(at least it looks like))
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 22, 2012 12:38 AM

Feb 2010
one of my fav shows in 2012 so hilarious 8/10.
Dec 22, 2012 3:43 AM

May 2007
The last episode has already aired back in Japan and I'm currently downloading the RAW version of the finale for jokes.

So I want to try and watch every series (well the ones that appeal to me) that's airing this Fall and finishing in the coming weeks, I'm not gonna to watch Muv-Luv Alt though, well at least not until all the episodes are available in Blu-Ray.

Hence, I picked up this series knowing it will end soon, I started watching this at 5 am and then caught up to episode 11 about an hour ago. It was pretty good considering I found all the characters likeable but my favourite characters are most definitely Arashi-chan and Ana-chan.

I was reading some of the character profiles at MAL for most of the characters, so I know about some of the bigger secrets or should say plot twists in this series. Hence, knowing that I'm supporting a ArashixAkito pairing, I absolutely love it when Arashi acts defenseless or scared, it just makes her incredibly cute at times. Of course, I am also supporting the AnaxAkito pairing too.

So from the spoilers I read, a 2nd season to this series would be awesome but I'm also speculating on how this series will eventually end, I really don't like "open-endings" or "harem-endings", I prefer there to be a definitive pairing tbh.

Anyways, I'll wait for episode 12 to be subbed, hopefully it will be released later today, if it doesn't I'll just watch the RAW version and I'm getting the AT-X version too, awesome channel that doesn't ruin the anime way too much with awful censorship. :P
Dec 23, 2012 3:11 PM

May 2012
where did you guys watch ep12? Ive been searching for a subbed version and can't find any website that has 12 up
Dec 24, 2012 3:25 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Great series 9/10 . Quite a surprising ending though
Dec 24, 2012 3:26 AM

Aug 2012
I expected a lot more..
So he and Akiko aren't related by blood... so he chose her I guess.
6/10

Sent with Mal Updater
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Dec 24, 2012 3:48 AM

Feb 2012
Ending was meh. Wish I could see more regarding the drama about their family. I would also like to see more about Akito's novel jobs and how the others would react to it but well see.

I couldn't help but noticed they made it seem like they would try to add another Cour at the ending. Hopeful thoughts or future predictions?
Dec 24, 2012 4:50 AM

May 2011
Ah damn, the ghost really DO exist there.

and LOL @ Akito's reaction when he's surrounded by many girls in his room. Lucky bastard.
Dec 24, 2012 5:02 AM
Jan 2011
The end and I'm not looking forward for this anime to have a season 2.
Dec 24, 2012 8:03 AM

May 2010
Lol at end with that sash scene.Akito you are the boss.So they are not related by blood???Now I want a 2nd season.I want to know what will happen to this love triangle.AnaxAkitoxAkiko.Lol all names begin with A..Anyways THIS is my favorite anime of this season.10/10 because it made me laugh really hard.Love it.Definitely want a 2nd season.
Dec 24, 2012 8:34 AM
May 2012
I am a really good fan harem anime's!
so since this anime is over let me state my opinion about it!
i liked akito's character,umm all the characters were done well toO!
the art was great!.........thats it!!!
now for the other part!
story lame!!!!twins reunite after 6 years and 4 more girls starts to live with them for certain reason!thats all!no twists no nothing!
sound sucks!hardly any background music at all!
comedy poor!well there were comedy all time whole series but none was that laughable!
well ecchi was the main theme but it was censored so that makes that lame as well!
i think this was a talk show more than anime!just how much nonstop blabbering was there?
i really had expectations for this series but completely disappointed!
well the series was average!considering this was a harem theme it has no future!
Dec 24, 2012 8:38 AM

Sep 2012
An OK Harem, I had a lot of fun watching this. Arashi was the best girl.

5/10.
Dec 24, 2012 10:19 AM

Aug 2011
Hearing that they aren't really siblings is a nice way to end it in my opinion and that he is just trying to protect her.
7/10
Dec 24, 2012 10:34 AM

Dec 2012
5/10 really predictable
Dec 24, 2012 10:50 AM

Sep 2012
So they're not related by blood. I can see where it's going.

But I want to see it with my own eyes. SEASON 2 ? WHERE ?
Dec 24, 2012 10:55 AM

Jul 2012
Overall it was funny show.
Dec 24, 2012 11:02 AM

Dec 2012
Another anime is finished, and i feel lonely about it... lol.
Well, thanks for the funny moments though, and the ending is very nice..
hope there will be season 2 in 2013...
8/10
Dec 24, 2012 11:38 AM

Jul 2012
Will you look at that .....an anime were EVEN though their not related by blood the MC ....says hey look this is my sister still.
Even though I knew they would squeeze that "not related by blood" stuff. Still nice to see a change
Dec 24, 2012 11:44 AM
Oct 2010
akiko was so cute in the kimono

so they arent related by blood, rather lame twist. predicatble ending now
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 24, 2012 12:26 PM

May 2009
Arlia said:
So they're not related by blood. I can see where it's going.

KingCez said:
so they arent related by blood, rather lame twist. predicatble ending now

We knew that since first episode. How were you watching it and didn't notice that line back then?
Dec 24, 2012 12:26 PM

Dec 2011
I knew it'll all lead to this... they aren't really related.
I had fun watching Akiko and Anastasia

Pretty decent. 7/10 for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2012 12:51 PM

Aug 2010
funny ep...I liked Akito's monologue in the end...and he even hinted about a possible 2nd season?

And lol at the mention of "If Akiko knew we aren't related by blood...etc"

Also Damn lucky Akito...sleeping surrounded by all these girls and waking up as a lolicon XD

Gotta admit Akiko was soo beautiful with that hairstyle and Yukata. Either way not a bad series, 8/10 for me.
Dec 24, 2012 1:27 PM

Jun 2012
This is a show that would really benefit from a second season.

Akiko needs to find out that Akito writes brocon novels. That in itself would make for a hilarious episode.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Dec 24, 2012 1:36 PM

Jan 2012
Isn't there a law about incest being forbidden in anime?
That's probably why they had to end it with them not being related.
I wonder if they will finish everything in the special.
Dec 24, 2012 1:57 PM
May 2012
5/10

One of the worst anime i watched after Arcana Famiglia.
Dec 24, 2012 2:02 PM

Apr 2010
The no blood relation at the end was just lame.
This anime had it's funny moments but overall it could be better especially the incest theme was pretty bad.
That mentioned it did have some interesting characters with very strange personalities.

The cats in this episode where obvious the green flames however was something else the sleep over scene that it caused was funny tho.
Dec 24, 2012 2:14 PM

Jul 2012
I WANT MORE :<

Hoping for a 2nd season, wanna see more of Anastasia.. and I want to know how Akiko reacts when she finds out that she and Akito aren't blood related D:

9/10 Really enjoyed it.
Dec 24, 2012 2:48 PM
Jun 2012
it was a good and very funny anime, so I hope they make a season 2.
overall I give it a 8/10.
Dec 24, 2012 3:14 PM

Aug 2011
Woah ho, Arisa's sleeping habits caught me off guard there. I liked Ana's past and how she met them both. I enjoyed all the girls but I think Ana in particular had a unique angle compared to the rest. Ginbei and and Prez following up closely.

Overall, I enjoyed it. The story didn't go anywhere for me but I was mostly here for the ecchi anyways. I never really understood the fascination with Akiko's brocon so I couldn't appreciate her character as I did with the rest. They're quite a varied and memorable cast in my opinion.

I also found it unusual that the OP would sometimes play when the episode is almost half-way through. Regardless, the OP itself amused me. Can't say the same about the ED though.

6/10, even if it's only for Ana's dialogue.
Dec 24, 2012 3:44 PM

Oct 2012
Ana's past about meeting Akito was kinda...weird lol just sayin..

And i knew they are not Blood related, if he told her the truth.....oh oh oh boy oh boy Akiko will be HELLLLLLA aggressive on him much more than before lol xD Episodes nice i love it. Especially the horny girls sleeping in his room.
Dec 24, 2012 4:01 PM

May 2007
Just watched the final episode and it was poorly subbed, I didn't expect that to be honest, I thought they were suppose to be decent subbers.....oh how wrong was I.

The last episode was okay, they revealed one of the "twists" at the end but it felt rushed and forced.

The final episode was okay but felt out of place compared to previous episode. I do want to see a 2nd season for this series, simply because I like the characters and nothing beyond that.

My score for this series is a 7/10, the characters and their quirks make the series worth watching as a guilty pleasure but the story conveyed in the anime isn't great because it really doesn't progress, it just simply introduces the characters and then typical scenarios are played out, which are over-subscribed in most ecchi series.
Dec 24, 2012 6:16 PM
Jun 2008
more flashback of ana's past how meet with akito even call him cherry boy reveal he is a virgin some hmm & ana's troll all good.

back to now akiko & ana still & yea expose shock for akiko by ana with oh still huh what the noise well not the office lady but it was kittens with oh green light flame?!

cue everyone napping together (with op appear mid point of showing) next morning see arisa is "nothing" wear cue pres rip clothes with ana wearing "no undies".

akiko again still at it pull proper lady doing her version (did they recycle pres proper lady 2eps ago) & end up as usual day move in all good give akito keep all check reveal he not blood related to akiko still keep quite all same end.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Dec 24, 2012 7:26 PM

Jun 2012
This ending was just..Meh.
Very Disappointed, anyway I wasn't expecting much.
5/10.
Dec 24, 2012 7:45 PM

Sep 2012
final ep plot twist @@ Akito and Akiko are not blood-related??!

looks like there will be a season 2 :) but that just remove the only few things this series is different from other onii-imou series :/
Dec 24, 2012 9:20 PM

Oct 2010
-sigh- Such a weak end to this anime and I really liked Ana.
Dec 24, 2012 11:30 PM

Jun 2008
Very funny anime, and honestly for all the idiots who automatically trashed this anime from the get go because it's harem/ecchi/incest anime you guys really missed out on a decent anime that was better than expected.

All the girls were very likable, but my favorite was definitely Akiko and her shirts XD

The flaw in this anime is that there really isn't that good of a flow from one episode to the next, it just seems too random at times.....then again, that could be due to the style of comedy.

Either way, it's always tough for me tor rate harem romance comedies, but I really did like this anime and I do hope we have a second season.

A VERY SOLID 7/10
Dec 24, 2012 11:39 PM

Sep 2012
so them not being related really foreshadows a season 2 imo
Dec 25, 2012 12:25 AM

Dec 2010
Very enjoyable series which actually surpassed my expectations and caused me to read the LN due to the enjoyment factor that i received from watching this, and while they changed countless things from the LN and moved around a lot of scenes to the point that they may as well have been original due to their difference it was still an enjoyable series and much better then Imouto.
Dec 25, 2012 1:05 AM

Nov 2011
One of the best ecchi/harem show i've seen.
It was cool to have the last line of the series as the name of the series itself.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 25, 2012 1:35 AM

Feb 2012
Nice ep and series :D
Didn't expect they'd still reveal that at the end~
Dec 25, 2012 3:20 AM

Aug 2010
I started watching this anime, expecting completely generic harem romcom with a dash of ecchi.

I found out that

a) it was quite a bit more than "a dash"

b) while still generic, it was quite well done and pretty entertaining (other than, say, Infinite Stratos)

c) not all "not blood-related" escape routes need to be bad. I kinda liked this one here. Though I wouldn't have minded if they were, either. Incest is wincest after all.

Overall opinion: 8/10

Girl ranking:
1) Alisa
2) Akiko
3) Ginbei
4) Ana
5) Arashi
6) Christmas Cake
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Dec 25, 2012 3:52 AM

Nov 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:
Very enjoyable series which actually surpassed my expectations and caused me to read the LN due to the enjoyment factor that i received from watching this, and while they changed countless things from the LN and moved around a lot of scenes to the point that they may as well have been original due to their difference it was still an enjoyable series and much better then Imouto.

We need more flexible viewers like you XD
Dec 25, 2012 3:55 AM

May 2012
This show is awsome. Still wish for a better ending though.
Dec 25, 2012 4:55 AM

May 2011
That was a nice fun series to watch. If there is ever another season I'd watch it, kinda doubt it though, I liked that twist.

Also Hadena's were awful, usually am not picky about these thing but it was pretty obvious even to an unobservant person like me.
ChrystofaxDec 25, 2012 5:02 AM
Dec 25, 2012 6:27 AM
Dec 2010
Himenokouji Akito is one the world's biggest fucktards
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2012

71 by Cero98 »»
Apr 23, 7:38 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2012

55 by Cero98 »»
Apr 23, 7:14 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2012

73 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2012

72 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

90 by Saxin »»
Oct 27, 2023 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.