Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 6, 2013 2:57 AM

Nov 2012
finally its end huh :3

in the end I really suprised if they are not related with blood.. I'm wonder what will gonna be happen if akiko know it.. haha :3

okay its a good ending btw
(7/10)
Jun 11, 2013 9:36 AM

May 2013
Good series.... 8/10. I love Ana she's so kawaii. And revealing that theyre not related by blood? hmm i smell a need for season 2 :D *guhehe guhehe guhehe*
Tch.
Aug 15, 2013 6:39 AM
May 2012
Ha I told you they're not related by blood this thing always happen anyway a really fun anime I had some good laughs a season 2 is cool I'm gonna miss their cuteness :3
Aug 31, 2013 7:17 AM

Feb 2009
Do you think there will be a season 2?

and about the manga, is the ending the same or not? please don't spoil as i'm planning to read it. just answer yes or no. thanks. i am not satisfied with the ending knowing that akito and akiko isn't blood related. dayuuuum.
Oct 20, 2013 1:34 PM

Feb 2013
I gave it a 6/10

It wasn't anything too amazing, but did I laugh? Sure. I didn't hate it, I just didn't love it either.
Jan 7, 2014 6:08 AM

Sep 2011
Not blood related. LOL
Jan 9, 2014 12:52 AM

Dec 2013
7/10
The only thing that I didn't like in this Anime was that they didn't connect each episode well, I felt there was a lot of misunderstanding specially in the beginning, and does this ep shows that he actually love Akiko? Anyway, I'd like to see a second season
Feb 9, 2014 12:08 PM

Sep 2013
I almost didn't watch this anime because it's got such a poor rating on here, but this is one of the most enjoyable harems I've watched. The comedy was great and it never got bogged down with drama, all those girls were fun to watch and Akito is a great lead.
I'm happy with how this ended, off to watch the specials and order the funimation BD.
Apr 16, 2014 11:29 PM

Oct 2013
i liked this harem series, and i was sure its was going to happen: Not blood related... it always happen lol..... pretty sure he love her sister, but want just wait a bit before to say her the true about their family exactly,

p.s anyway its was a great show, harem are usually bad rated by people, so i dont judge it by the rating
Apr 24, 2014 5:55 AM

Apr 2014
Was an okay series, it gets a + for the comedy anyway.

I didn't think they weren't related by blood, wasn't a shock but I didn't expect it. As a harem it was pretty enjoyable, for me the president & vice president made the show.
Tonight, Synklare joins the hunt.
May 29, 2014 2:54 AM

May 2013
this is a very very underrated show compared to date alive.

date a live is shit and it still has score of about 7.7

but this is much better much more hilarious more fun... and this got 6.9

'mal rating doesnt mean anything'

8/10
Jun 17, 2014 7:06 PM

Feb 2013
Cute ending.

Ana start, Akiko end... good stuff!
Jun 25, 2014 10:43 PM

Oct 2012
Am I the only one who noticed that Akito's eye color changed in the episode? It was blue during the "ghost" incident and when he catches the president putting a wet towel on his head while he's sick and the rest of the time, his eyes are red?
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jul 15, 2014 12:18 PM

Jun 2014
Plot twist, they aren't related by blood. Lamest revelation in a incest anime.
Jul 27, 2014 3:27 PM

Jun 2014
It's a relief that they are not blood-related. And this boosts my score from 6 to 7/10.

My score for the first 9 episodes is 5/10. but I really enjoyed the last three episodes, so my final score is 7/10.
Aug 13, 2014 1:57 AM

Dec 2008
Though I only gave it a 6/10, some scnes were SOO FUnny I had to watch them again and again. PLus the smaller the harem, the better quality the females I always say. As in anime, tis in RL. LOL. Anyways, hawt redhead, hottest blonde I seen in anime, or at least right up there in top 5. I hope for a seaosn 2 and some actual nudity/ more adult scenes or just better plot. ADIEU!
Aug 7, 2015 7:47 AM

Apr 2009
Finally it's over. 4/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2015 11:25 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm had actually high hopes for this series, but it wasn't as funny in the end as in the first few episodes. 6/10
Oct 13, 2015 6:42 PM
Feb 2015
Wow so he is actually not blood related to akiko lmao. Well wish he told her at the last second so that they can have a fun night together :3. Great series! Wish there was more
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Oct 24, 2015 1:09 PM

Mar 2013
Average, close to meh series for a harem/ecchi. There was much less ecchi and panty shots than I expected. I liked Akito a lot because of his amazing self-restraint. Good job, onii-chan. He was cute as well. His hidden job kind of disturbed me though...

My favorite girl was definitely and surprisingly Arisa. I don't like lolis, but she was cute and educated. I could understand Anastasia's feelings at that point. Anastasia was also cool btw, lol she was hilarious as well. She bad mouthed Akito and Akiko without even looking like she was actually doing it. The rest of the girls were pretty likable, so I have no complains about them.

The sister Akiko was annoying 95% of time but when she wasn't sexually harassing his brother, her cute side showed up.

There was a few enjoyable moments, but overall it was boring series, with beautiful girls and a typical oblivious male lead who I came to like. As expected of the harem/ecchi genre.
Dec 5, 2015 8:48 PM

May 2014
Hmm, not the best finale but I liked the wrap-up at least.

Good series, lots of lovable characters and hilarious times. Wouldn't mind a 2nd season.

8/10 in my books.
Mar 4, 2016 7:53 AM

Mar 2008
05/10 really Bad story!
Apr 25, 2016 11:16 PM
May 2014
jed_ka said:
05/10 really Bad story!
You're an idiot for picking up his show if you expected a good plot, the end twist was hinted at in the first episode anyway so you need to pay attention more.
How fitting (or depressing I haven't decided) for my 100th post to be about me complaining about dicks who review shows without finishing them.
Oct 31, 2016 8:00 PM

Jun 2016
Wow that ending, totally didn't expect that plot twist. I wish they would make a Season 2!
Feb 6, 2017 6:37 AM
Apr 2015
anime_love said:
is it only me that thinks he has feelings for akiko? I mean he only blushes around her a few times and in the end of this episode i was like woah !!

but yeah i liked the ending <3 I think there will be a season 2 :)
hope so, lets wait, oh 2017, and.still waiting lol
Aug 23, 2017 4:20 AM
Aug 2017
Nice starting but not good ending I mean complete ending. First I was curious about how akito will fall for his sis but he dint.that was disappointing. Then suddenly at end it's not sibling relationship. That was fine by me but still no romanctic ending that's where I was like waste of time......but I loved one fact that it wasn't harem like it was so good to see akito's stability around these freaks(girls,except his sis).his character was best .a true behaved gentelmen around so much sexual distractions...
I hope he stays same if there was to b a season 2. I hate harems.
Sep 9, 2017 9:46 PM
Aug 2015
Hated this anime honestly.

There were so many plot points missed.

Lets learn more about the Blonde Girl, or the Loli, or the President, or the Sister, or the brother. ( How about the Parents? How did they fell about this? )

The president was the only one showing the most personality to me and that was A HUGE TURN OFF. I could not fall in love with the other characters.

The sister also liked the Brothers novel. Why didn't they try to bring that back up?
The sister should of walked in while the brother was gone and saw that he was her favorite author.

And then they wait until THE LAST EPISODE to say "We are not blood-related"
Lame AF. "Only to protect her" - Boy how?

The comedy was also super generic because most of the episodes were all about which girls gets to do it the guy while he stands there and does nothing about it.
Apr 25, 2018 9:03 AM

Apr 2018
I hate it so much, dont even remember if i ever hated an anime this much.

I get it, there are dumb animes that dumb people like, i dont judge, if you like harems, watch it i dont care. What i dont get is why those as.. decided to lure smart people into this sh.. by giving it an intriging name?!

Why would any one do something like that to others? There is not so much money in anime busines, but looks like people dont value honesty anymore and going to exploit anything for any smal reward.

Even in this topic half of people give this anime best ratting and i dont want to be on this planet anymore.

Nexu said:
Wow that ending, totally didn't expect that plot twist. I wish they would make a Season 2!
What ending? this where nothing happen beside revelation that anime tittle was bullsh.. all along? You like being fooled like this?

They were playing safe whole anime repeately saying that this is not a sistercon anime and then they revealed that they are not even related, SO UNEXPECTED. They were basically saying hey we just want to make some money on that sistercon trend but got no balls to actually do it so they acted like its all just a joke.
Rasly2Apr 25, 2018 9:13 AM
This world is so small but we still cant find our ways.
Apr 25, 2018 9:17 AM

Apr 2018
ImHealthyWC said:
The sister also liked the Brothers novel. Why didn't they try to bring that back up?
The sister should of walked in while the brother was gone and saw that he was her favorite author.

And then they wait until THE LAST EPISODE to say "We are not blood-related"
Lame AF. "Only to protect her" - Boy how?

The comedy was also super generic because most of the episodes were all about which girls gets to do it the guy while he stands there and does nothing about it.
Lol you expected some development and quality from a harem story?!
This world is so small but we still cant find our ways.
Apr 27, 2018 11:30 AM
Dec 2017
I'm starting to think I'm anime trash for liking a series like this. That's okay, I'm fine with being anime trash. Sometimes I wanna watch thrashy anime. Thrashy anime is fun.

Oniai was okay. I give it a 6/10.

I really liked President Arashi, I feel she could've gotten her own spinoff series. I'm going to see if I can find some yuri harem anime. And not that soft "yuri harem anime", I wanna see if I can find some hard ecchi "yuri harem anime" with a character like President Arashi as the MC.
Mar 21, 2019 11:46 AM

Aug 2018
So life changed for the better, just because she got them as friends?.. I wonder, how kuudere's side for Ana is an actual boredom or depression in life - who knows.. Or thing about not trusting people around her.. Maybe she's being the way she is partially to that, who knows..
Not blood related bomb in the end, though.. ;p Well, not against that.. ;p
Overall, anime was lots of fun.. Ana was the most interesting character for me, both her personality and interactions with others.. If she and Akito would be dating, they already have entertaining time together, I think they'd do well.. All in all, was a good anime to watch.. ;p
Jun 6, 2019 1:39 AM

Nov 2013
Was about to give this a 6/10 until the cliche "she's not blood-related" reveal at the end.

I give it a 5 for the good quality animation and fan service, consistent comedy and it stayed entertaining for the most part. It doesn't do anything new or inventive though which is kind of what you would expect from a show like this, it caters to and teases the incest fetish, but pulls a cop out at the very end instead of giving the fans what they want.

not to mention the ending basically screams "go read the light novel"
Oct 15, 2019 11:18 AM

Oct 2019
Don't really know how to feel about that reveal at the end. Seems like an excuse to just get the two mains together without having people say "INCEST, DISGUSTING!!!!!" Fun series overall, quite forgettable though in the long one. Just as entertaining as Eromanga Sensei. 7/10
Feb 19, 2020 4:55 PM

Jan 2013
it was funny for a good amount of time but totally dforgettable. Ana and almost everyone else totally outshine Akito and Akiko's annoying ass.

that reveal at the end was just used as part of a series closing monologue. what a waste. its like "we're doing this incest angle all series but OH BTW..." awful way to handle it 6/10
May 26, 2020 6:17 AM
Mar 2014
Wish they were indeed blood related
Jun 13, 2020 3:27 AM

Sep 2018
I wasn't expecting to enjoy this anime as much as I did... omw to deeper degeneracies
Jun 29, 2020 4:19 PM

Nov 2015
Well excuse me wtfff Akito!?!?!?!?

How dare you trick us alll!!!!

That reveal totally explains why he writes about sibling romance.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2020 4:20 PM

Nov 2015
Boav_Rum said:
Wish they were indeed blood related
Same, but that twist overshadowed everything for me.
Nov 30, 2020 11:23 AM
Nov 2018
I remember watching the first two episodes and dropping it. Later I saw a few clips on youtube and decided to watch again. The series was ok. I just enjoyed it for the ecchi parts. The plot twist at the end did made the series better for me. Most likely they will end up together in the end. Too bad there is not season 2. Arashi is the best girl for me.

6/10
Feb 26, 2021 11:09 PM
Dec 2020
mmm... shouldn't there be more to this
Apr 15, 2021 3:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wait they really ended with this revelation??? So they're not blood-related... well this is something I didn't expect, I thought they were twins
Dec 17, 2022 6:02 AM
May 2022
I’m actually so glad I decided to watch this! I didn’t think I’d enjoy it too much but it actually wasn’t too bad
Apr 18, 2023 3:00 AM

Jul 2019
Talk about ruining a series in the last 30 seconds. 
Mar 12, 5:23 PM

Aug 2014
Onii-chan Dakedo was an enjoyable silly anime, no complaints.

The male MC is alright, nothing special, but hes alright.

The non-sister-girls were alright as well, but nothing special.

The little sister was the star of the show; she was adorable, pretty, and her brocon was really awesome. Really cute girl.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2012

71 by Cero98 »»
Apr 23, 7:38 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2012

55 by Cero98 »»
Apr 23, 7:14 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2012

73 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2012

72 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

90 by Saxin »»
Oct 27, 2023 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.