Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jul 6, 2013 12:05 PM
Jul 2013
There could be a possibility cause at the end of stair way to heaven it shows otonashi meeting tachibana or it could be that they get a second chance in life.
Jul 6, 2013 11:13 PM
Jun 2013
meh not really needed. I honestly couldint stand more kanade.
Jul 7, 2013 7:26 AM
Mar 2013
I gave up long ago, maybe an ova or two to see them after like back in the human world like after the credits at the end?
Jul 18, 2013 6:11 PM
Jul 2013
@RarityRoyale
well we never found out who the "programmer" was he could be the main villain for the next season. It could also tell how Otonashi disappeared. After that I'd be fine with them ending it or starting a new "Angel Beats" series where they try to reunite, but that's just me.
Jul 20, 2013 9:10 PM
Jul 2013
there must be season 2 cause it must have cause in the ending of episode 13 you can see angel and the other one both alive and the other one found the tune that angel was singing so there must be season 2.
Jul 20, 2013 9:13 PM

Apr 2011
Animefan2150 said:
there must be season 2 cause it must have cause in the ending of episode 13 you can see angel and the other one both alive and the other one found the tune that angel was singing so there must be season 2.

This topic has been hashed around a lot and a lot of the major points have been hit and there still seems to be no possibility of a season 2. You're point is full of positivity but lacks solidity.

Our best hope is a complete reboot that lasts 26 or 52 episodes that includes a look into every character's background and then an ACTUAL conflict (not some BS that appears).
Jul 26, 2013 6:33 PM
Jul 2013
GIVE ME MORE EPISODES NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 26, 2013 6:36 PM
Jul 2013
To anyone who doesn't like Angel Beats: I WILL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH ,RIP OUT YOUR HEART AND EAT IT ! ! ! !! : )
Jul 28, 2013 5:19 AM

Jul 2013
Season 2? No. Remake? Yes.

I'd rather see the old AB crew but this time, with more character development for everyone. I'm really interested in what happened to TK, Shiina, or even Noda. Also, I've heard that it was supposed to be a 26-episode anime but it got cut down to 13 for some reason I'm not aware of.
Jul 28, 2013 10:01 PM
Mar 2013
there is a new manga called Angel Beats: Heaven's Door. i wont give you any spoilers and story details... i want you to read it with no suspicions :)
Jul 29, 2013 8:36 AM

Jul 2013
crasher07 said:
there is a new manga called Angel Beats: Heaven's Door. i wont give you any spoilers and story details... i want you to read it with no suspicions :)

Though I don't read much manga (Only from animes that I'm in to), I've read it and it's just a prequel. It shows where it all started before the Battlefront was formed.
Jul 29, 2013 9:16 AM
Feb 2013
I wouldn't call Heaven's Door "new".
Aug 6, 2013 10:04 PM
Aug 2013
Ok, I know how hard it is to believe that there will be a season 2, almost everybody feels that a season 2 would be impossible, and with good reason, but sadly, you're all wrong(actually not sadly unless you don't like Angle Beats, but, hopefully you do). It is very possible to get a season 2, if you have ever seen the last episode of Angle Beats season 1(god knows I have lol, since the whole conflict with Yuri, besides Angle was trying to find out if there really is a god), you see that the amnisia guy(sorry I forgot his name) found Angle after they both graduated to the real world of actual life. Therefore, it is very possible that season 2 would be about the SSS crew or afterlife battlefront regaining there memories and finding each other. Even though they would be mortal, this is a very likely possibility.
Aug 7, 2013 2:00 AM
Aug 2013
Actually I'd love to see what happens to them afterwards more than any other story but I still think it's highly unlikely :(
Aug 24, 2013 1:49 AM

May 2013
AngleBeatsofGoku said:
Ok, I know how hard it is to believe that there will be a season 2, almost everybody feels that a season 2 would be impossible, and with good reason, but sadly, you're all wrong(actually not sadly unless you don't like Angle Beats, but, hopefully you do). It is very possible to get a season 2, if you have ever seen the last episode of Angle Beats season 1(god knows I have lol, since the whole conflict with Yuri, besides Angle was trying to find out if there really is a god), you see that the amnisia guy(sorry I forgot his name) found Angle after they both graduated to the real world of actual life. Therefore, it is very possible that season 2 would be about the SSS crew or afterlife battlefront regaining there memories and finding each other. Even though they would be mortal, this is a very likely possibility.

Most people would flat out say NO. But it would be kind of interesting to see Kanade's and Otonashi's next life.

Second season isn't likely at all, i'm open to anything, but not that big of a chance. Just because an anime has an open ending doesn't mean it has to have a continuation. Take Deadman Wonderland for example, I mean it could still have a sequel, but it has no ending what so ever. Plus the fact that Angelbeats' ending was an open one that sort of closed the story, and it really seemed to be intended that way, still unlikely, but I'm still hopeful.

I would LOVE to see a longer remake of the original and/or an entirely different cast in the same world (could be an after or before original).

...After re-reading your post, I really don't think you have that much knowledge about anime, and i'm a rookie!
HandSonicvIAug 24, 2013 1:53 AM
Sep 1, 2013 11:37 AM

Aug 2012
Instead of a season 2, they should make a 25 episode remake of the series.
Sep 22, 2013 10:31 PM

Oct 2012
How about this? Put the vote yes & no
Sidestory & Spinoff -> Yes
Season 2 -> No
Remake -> If it could be like FMA Brotherhood.. Everyone will throw their money for this

tylerlovesanime said:
Holybaptiser said:
Did you truly understand what happened at the end of that anime?

Well, yeah, he and both the white haired chick came back to real life and seems that they both met each other once again.

Good, then what is the point of season 2?

Tavor said:
dark5535 said:
If you think about it, they could make a second season, in which all of the characters turned out to only be in coma, and were all hooked up to a computer simulation, who knows.

Would watch for this originality you propose here.

Lol?

NeoAnkara said:
JavierR said:
tylerlovesanime said:
Holybaptiser said:
How could that even happen?

That's why I hate ambiguous wannabe happy endings. Bullshit.

I don't know what you just said in this post at all. I am confused. Explain please.

Isn't there a prologue manga and LN?

Prequel? They could make this into anime... but I'd rather not
"Signature removed"
Sep 22, 2013 11:27 PM

Aug 2013
dont knw may be or maybe not :) well its good
AqUar!An
Sep 28, 2013 3:34 AM

Jul 2013
Nah, I'd be hyped for it- but I think it'd end up to be just like Clannad lol.
Sep 28, 2013 7:43 PM
Oct 1, 2013 11:29 PM

Sep 2013

I was rather excited to read spin-off, only to find out it was a game. Whatev, should be just a good.
Oct 6, 2013 9:05 PM

May 2013
chris2pointOH said:

I was rather excited to read spin-off, only to find out it was a game. Whatev, should be just a good.

Spin off??? Isn't it just a VN of the anime, but longer & where everything is explained?
Nov 4, 2013 9:19 PM
Apr 2013
well i want 2nd season , i want to see their life after go out from that world :D
Nov 11, 2013 2:10 AM
Nov 2013
LuckYGX16 said:
I just watched the Epilogue of the alternate ending, I was wondering, is there a possibility of Season 2? O.o

Season 2? I hope I can see it. I like Angel beats very much. The protagonists are very impressive. Their costumes are very beautiful. I like them very much! To tell you the truth, I like seeing cosplay show of Angel Beats very much. So, I have been seeing a lot of cosplay costumes of Angel Beats these days on the internet. However, I have no idea which online stores are the best. Oh, what about skycostume store? Can you tell me some advice, please? Thank you very much!
Nov 11, 2013 2:16 AM

Apr 2013
It needs a 26-episode remake, not a second season. Almost everyone's gone already. There's no more story to tell from there.

Nov 12, 2013 3:34 PM
Sep 2012
i think this anime done its part.......

and just let it die in piece... R.I.P

Angel Beats Characters
Nov 13, 2013 3:59 AM

Feb 2012
best chance of this is getting an anime adaptation of the not yet released angel beats remake, which is going to be in the form of a VN
Nov 15, 2013 11:25 AM

Jul 2013
nop,i dont think so = (
Nov 15, 2013 8:42 PM

Aug 2012
A sequel no, but I would like to see the prequel animated when it finishes but it won't be for a while since the manga chapters are released slowly

Nov 29, 2013 8:54 AM
Sep 2013
Slight bump, but even as impossible as it sounds I'd still want a season 2, along with a remake of the first season with more episodes covering everyone's backstory as well as their passing on. This series just has so much potentional in my opinion, the whole idea with rebelling against god along with living in the afterlife in some sort of limbo/purgatory is just so appealing and fairly unique too.

In the remake they could give everyone their own episodes where you learn their backstory along with how they pass on, much like the Yui or Iwasawa episode. There's plenty of material to use anyhow and there are still plenty of mysteries regarding the afterlife that we don't know yet. The Programmer, for instance.

As for a second season, yeah, it's unlikely, but personally I'd like to see something where they meet eachother in the alive world and they all somehow have slight distant memories of that they've all met before but that they have no clue where or when.

I think they also should work more with the rebelling against god theme -- if Yuri somehow regained her memories in her next life and still wants to find out if god exists and if he does, find him and confront him. In the anime as we know it we get to learn her extremely sad background. Something that you'd probably never be able to recover from, tet she seems to recover from it just fine by the end of the series and we never really get a proper explaination to how.

I know it's all very drawn out but I just love this show so much so I'd die for a second season as well as a remake of the first.
Dec 16, 2013 9:43 PM
Dec 2013
Rarity said:
Why would anyone want a second season? What could they possibly go off of with the finale of the first season? Sigh.

Well, personally, i'd like to see where they could go with it, maybe make a short series showing the characters interactions after the end of the series? something like an ova to give some fans some closure, those who are very curious as to how the characters lived after the end of season 1, or maybe a remake showing a new perspective of season 1 or a new season with a new character in the afterlife, either way, i'd like to see more, they rounded it up well, but I think they still left a few loose ends
Dec 16, 2013 9:46 PM

Aug 2013
I'd rather see a remake than a sequel, specifically with about a 25 episode length, IMO. Had so much potential, but alas, the short episode run really ruined it..
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Dec 16, 2013 11:01 PM

Sep 2012
There probably will be a remake once the VN hits the scene, from what I´ve heard, it will have six volumes, each one with some routes, so we can expect a Clannad-size Angel Beats remake. That would be awesome to say the least, and I want them to specifically expand on Yuri´s route, since I think it´s the one that had the most potential.

That said, all the characters will have their own routes, so it´ll be awesome-
Dec 17, 2013 5:07 AM

Feb 2012
masterfxx1 said:
There probably will be a remake once the VN hits the scene, from what I´ve heard, it will have six volumes, each one with some routes, so we can expect a Clannad-size Angel Beats remake. That would be awesome to say the least, and I want them to specifically expand on Yuri´s route, since I think it´s the one that had the most potential.

That said, all the characters will have their own routes, so it´ll be awesome-

actually based on rumors it potentially will be way longer than Clannad O_O so there's even better hope :D
Jan 16, 2014 10:07 PM
Jan 2014
They can make a Flashback story why that zone is created or who the founder of the AngelPlayer :v it Possible dude :P
Jan 20, 2014 6:41 AM
Jul 2011
SSJgoku91 said:
Season 2: no
Remake: yes

@SSJgoku91
I think It Is Not A Remake!
Jan 20, 2014 6:43 AM
Jul 2011
@All
Because The Alternative Ending already shows Otonashi as Student Council President and is waiting for Someone to Comeback, P.A.Works Is Going To Air Angel Beats 2 Next Year.
Jan 20, 2014 6:46 AM
Jul 2011
I Hope That P.A.Works Will Be\Is Going To Release And Air Angel Beats 2 Next Year.
Jan 25, 2014 1:07 AM
Jan 2014
They could make Angel Beats 2 with a romance storyline.
Also the alternative epilogue is pointless to continue due to it being repetitive don't you think?
Feb 4, 2014 2:05 AM

Jan 2014
There are many plot holes in the story, as to why kanade was there before yuzuru, and the could make a romance series that takes place in the reincarnations, as like everyone meets up in the real world or what not, there are limitless possibility's..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2014 10:56 AM
Feb 2014
https://soundcloud.com/stream No no no i want more i love that maybe a remake though
Feb 28, 2014 2:46 PM
Jan 2014
XxNuclearHDxX said:
There are many plot holes in the story, as to why kanade was there before yuzuru, and the could make a romance series that takes place in the reincarnations, as like everyone meets up in the real world or what not, there are limitless possibility's..

Kanade was there before Yuzuru because he found fulfillment in life in the last moments of his life and it confused his soul and it ended up wandering into the Afterlife. Thats what they hinted in the anime.
Mar 2, 2014 7:47 AM

Jan 2014
just lol...did you even watch the ending?
Mar 8, 2014 9:18 PM
Mar 2014
I would love a session 2... But I would like it from where the first session ended with him meeting Kanade I think their could be something there if you put time into the plot and the events of the story
Mar 8, 2014 9:31 PM
Feb 2014
love to see a remake....
especially expanding KANADE's story....i mean fuck she's a very important character but no backstory??
i mean sure you know she's alone and stuff but those are just thought and no before death memories
Mar 12, 2014 4:15 PM

Oct 2012
I just started reading manga and seeing story of that - thus prequel of AB would also be nice ^^ I learned quite a lot new things about characters in just few hours ? of reading and seeing it animated would be great

I've got a bad habit of clicking spoilers too fast, then regret it ..

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed."
Mar 12, 2014 4:21 PM

Nov 2012
Not happening
Mar 21, 2014 1:17 AM
Mar 2014
Rarity said:
Why would anyone want a second season? What could they possibly go off of with the finale of the first season? Sigh.

this is not true if you watch to the absolute end of the final episode after the credets it shows our main lead [alive] sitting on a wall while angel [bitch that tore his heart out] went by him humming the song they sang at there graduation and then he chases after her leaving it open for a complete reunion and a previous life memory gain so
May 23, 2014 12:41 PM
May 2014
I think a good ideas for the second season would be that wile all the main people in the first season are living there new lives the world that they where all in has been filled with ressless souls for some reasion and theses people form loads of groups of people inwhitch there is just endless fighting with all theses new methods of fighing as you can make anything in this world. Most of the people in the world think they are in hell so there is just an endless cycle of pain and the world just keeps getting bigger..and the old characators have to pick between there peaceful lives or going back and helping the ressless souls. I thought that would be a good ideas for a seaqual but I like the idears of the prequals. I really liked this anime as of the good mix of blood ,humour and romance. This is the only anime I think that can have a joke about everyone being killed in one episode as they just come back to life lol
Jun 14, 2014 4:02 PM

Jan 2012
nooooooooope.

and the ending was pretty good why would you want a sequel for that
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 2, 2010

677 by copypasterCPS »»
May 13, 11:31 AM

» Explanation

Vapor_AU - Apr 27

17 by Saimatsu_Fan »»
Apr 29, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 25, 2010

1752 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 23, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 28, 2010

565 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.