Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Little Monster
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 22, 2012 12:11 AM

Aug 2011
The dragging fiasco with the mains is extremely annoying and definitely going to make it drag into another season to conclude properly.
Dec 22, 2012 4:20 PM

Jul 2012
Natsume is really relatable to me. I'm in the same position as her - a third wheel to two of my best friends' relationship.

Cute episode. I wonder how they'll finish the season.

Dsrtstorm said:
This anime is a bag of d*cks. Every single character stays frontin' on their feelings and just keeps prolonging the same message episode after episode.

A solid 1/10 for me...

Why are you watching it still? lol
Dec 22, 2012 5:15 PM

Aug 2008
Hikarusuke said:
I think Sasayan will confess to Natsume in the next episode.

I love Sasayan! Because he knows everything and yet, we don't kow anything about him.
Dec 22, 2012 5:29 PM

Dec 2012
DraconisMarch said:
The dragging fiasco with the mains is extremely annoying and definitely going to make it drag into another season to conclude properly.

yea the whole i love you then no i don't but i do but i don't for fuck sake pick one
-____-
Dec 23, 2012 3:47 PM

Jul 2010
Very cute episode and Natsume -finally?- confessed, too bad we didn't saw Misawa's reaction though, I was very curious how he'd respond to that...
I'm also wondering if Sasayan likes Natsume or will suppert her, it seems that earlier in the anime he liked her but has given up on that and tries to help her now?

Haru and Shizuku are going on a picnic next episode I guess? I'm sad the anime will be over then, it's very enjoyable and relaxing. Most people complain about Haru and Shizuku's relationship but I think it's fine like this, they're both kinda strange characters so it's no wonder their relationship develops slower than you'd expect from any other romance anime, if it wasn't it wouldn't be unique anymore... but maybe that's just me.

I also like the focus on the side charatcers, especially Yamaken, he's very funny and cute when he's denying his feelings :3
Dec 24, 2012 6:05 AM

Jan 2008
parfaited said:
Kinda sad that i'm enjoying Natsume, Sasayan, and Yamaken more than the main characters.

Same . I got fed up with the MC's dragging relationship im not watching this because of them anymore .I completely hate Haru's character but Shizuku is just ok , decent . but . JUST FRICKIN DECIDE ALREADY .

Good thing they made the thing called Side Characters so enjoyable . specially my Natsume ~โ™ฅ

If not for them , I'd already dropped this halfway .
an 8-9/10 for this episode because Natsume is just HNNNNNNG . And again , Ill pick Yamaken over Haru anyday , until Haru changes his attitude .
Dec 24, 2012 8:14 AM

Dec 2012
Good series but omfg love isn't that hard! >:O

side characters were awesome though
Dec 24, 2012 10:51 AM

Aug 2007
Waa... that Natsume and her feelings. But now a person noticed it.
Dec 24, 2012 2:04 PM

Feb 2010
crockmez said:
I hope Misawa and Natsume get together :D

yeah... for some reason im really shipping them...

one more episode left!!!
Dec 25, 2012 2:29 PM

Apr 2010
Feelings are complicated especially if you are not honest with them which is the case for most of the cast here they are close but they don't dare to take the next step.
Then again love can make things complicated especially friendships and since there such a small group it can hit them pretty harshly.
Dec 27, 2012 9:49 AM

Jul 2012
Natsume is so cute <3
Dec 27, 2012 1:21 PM

Jun 2012
HOLY FUCK NATSUME-CHAN YOU GO GURL.

Ahem. I wonder what will happen next........

Misawa better say yes. >:3 Ugh, he's so attractive, Mitty and I have same taste. <3
Dec 27, 2012 4:57 PM

Sep 2006
This show is all about the feelings, the stubborn and the impulsive and the naive. Quite sad that this is the 2nd last episode. It'd started to pick up right now after the slightly aimless and uninteresting Yamaken arc.
Dec 27, 2012 10:16 PM

Jul 2012
Nice episode; loved the part where Yamaken bought Shizuku food^^ *cute!* This episode seemed more centered on Natsume and her love iasues; I totally think her and Sasayan would be good together!! I wonder if Mi-chan intended to reject Natsume.. Well, MAL says that there's only going to be 13 episodes (though I hear there's going to he more) let's hope next ep wont be the last!^^
Dec 29, 2012 4:04 AM

Nov 2011
"Gorillas can communicate with their eyes!!!" xD
Dec 30, 2012 4:55 PM

Jul 2009
I'm glad this episode was more focused on Natsume; she's so adorable!
Dec 31, 2012 1:48 PM

Apr 2012
this episode was... weird. no progress between shizuku and haru was made whatsoever, the only one who really made progress was natsume, one of the biggest reasons why this show still gets its views. i'm honestly worried for the final episode, how they will wrap it up between the two. :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 31, 2012 9:41 PM
Aug 2012
I love that I just happened to be watching this episode on New Years Eve :D
Jan 4, 2013 9:50 PM

Sep 2012
I feel kinda sorry for that Yana guy..

But I think Natsume is my favorite character.
Jan 5, 2013 7:37 PM

Dec 2008
Takuan_Soho said:
CriticalEye said:
Frediloc said:
Ok, am I the only one who caught this? I'm pretty sure that the whole second half was some sort of dream. It must have been, because on the 31st Natsume, Haru, and Mitty were at her house, then at 1:12am (on Jan 1st) they woke up with the call from Sasayan and went to the festival, and stayed out till the sun came up.

I agree with this interpretation, especially given that she didn't get a response for her confession.

Both wrong. Sasayan called twice, once at 12 (during the countdown, he hung up) and then at 1:12. Natsume woke up at 12 independently and took the picture (more for her remembrance, because she is always afraid of losing her two friends), then went back to sleep. The second call woke everyone up. A lot of people spend the night at the shrine to watch the first sunrise, it is sort of a tradition, so Sasayan didn't think that he would be waking her up, even calling that late.

Ah, that makes sense. I was worried that it might be a dream, but your explanation makes sense. I was just really confused that they jumped around in the order of events...
Jan 6, 2013 1:44 AM

Jan 2011
This episode was all about Natsume, now I'm not sure if most of the events were a dream or if they really happened. Only one more episode left, but I don't have a sense of near-completion. It'll feel/be rushed or they'll give an open ending because a second season is possible here. I cheer for the latter one.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 9, 2013 5:26 PM

Apr 2012
Great episode, I really like Natsume's character. She's more complex than she appeared to be before. I also like sasayan..(is that his name?)..it'd be nice if they focused on him sometimes. Then again, I guess I like all of the characters in this series. Haru bothers me at times, but other times I love his character.
Also,
rodentqween99Jan 9, 2013 5:30 PM
Jan 16, 2013 8:56 AM

Apr 2012
crockmez said:
I hope Misawa and Natsume get together :D

Seconded! I was so glad she decided to (kinda) tell him at the end of the episode :)
It was also nice to see things from her point of view for once.
Feb 9, 2013 8:48 AM
Jul 2018

Natsume like Mi-chan. :c
But Natsume and Sasayan can be a good pair.
Feb 9, 2013 8:50 AM
Jul 2018

Natsume like Mi-chan. :c
Mar 15, 2013 4:41 AM

Apr 2009
chikuita0621 said:

Yeah I'm not usually into pairings but Natsume and Sasayan probably would look good together. XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 27, 2013 4:39 AM

May 2012
Sweet development seems stuff getting steady now but knowing that next episode is the last is rather unbelievable! I do wonder what they'll fit in that single episode!

Lets see how this all ends!
Apr 3, 2013 5:39 AM
Jul 2018
Aww so cute Haru and Shizuka sleeping next to each other.
Apr 8, 2013 6:19 PM
Aug 2007
ahh, I feel so sorry for Natsume and her loneliness... I feel your paaiiiiiin ;_;
Jul 29, 2013 6:29 AM

Feb 2011
Sasayan's perceptiveness is impressive. I think that's what makes him so likable despite his lack of character development. As subtle as it is, he's very in tune to what's going on around him between his friends, especially when it comes to Natsume. I would love to see him confess to her, but I don't think she'd be too receptive right now, not to mention I don't think he's quite there just yet himself.

It's too bad there's only one episode left. I feel like things might start to pick up again and I really wanted to the see the growth process between Haru and Shizuku. The scene with them sleeping was really cute.
Jul 29, 2013 6:52 AM

Sep 2012
Sadly you will likely need to pick up the manga in book 5 / chapter 17 to see where this goes. The manga has just ended so I don't think there will be a season 2 with poor sales of season 1... unless the spin-off series gives them a reason, hmm.

There will be an OVA episode out in 2 weeks with the final manga volume but it is not story related.
Feb 13, 2014 5:08 AM

Jan 2008
Oh the agony I have the same feeling I got with Say I Love You and Kaichou wa Maid-sama that the ending is going to be lacking but I guess only time will tell not sure yet but I hope not
Apr 7, 2014 12:41 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode!!

A lot of things happened in just one episode!!!

Natsume's voice is really lovely and mesmerizing!!

Seems she has the same problem as Shizuku. She doesn't know that she has fallen in love.

And wow her room has is ace!! She even has two monitors!! Though it should have been dual monitors or even triple monitors if she wanted more power!

And lol, she must really feel lonely being alone in Christmas which i don't mind tbh :P

I love how she continues to downplay Yamaken for thinking he has a chance with Shizuku.

Though i did not like what she said to Ooshima. She must be considerate on what Ooshima feels and not what she think is right.

And the roof top scene is amazing!! Seems Natsume indirecetly confessed to Mitsuyoshi just like that.

Though Mitsyuoshi knows Natsume can't live a life full of fun and without anyone getting hurt. That's not how reality works unfortunately :P

And wow at the end, why did Natsume needed to take a pic of both Shizuku and Haru :P at least they look good as a couple :)

I can't believed the next episode is the last T___T

I feel like not a lot has happened. It's a shame really since this show had a lot of potentially at the start.

Still i enjoyed the Natsume episode!! Definitely my favorite character in the show!! Love her voice as well!!

And if Season 1 selling poorly was true, then mostly there won't be a second season i'm afraid T__T

At least the manga is now finish and you can just read that if you want to know the whole story on what happened.

Oh well on to the last episode!!
May 11, 2014 4:53 PM

Jul 2013
Basically a Natsume centered episode. Misawa not answering and his cigarette butt just falling was too awkward and hilarious.
May 13, 2014 5:32 PM
Mar 2013
hpulley said:
Sadly you will likely need to pick up the manga in book 5 / chapter 17 to see where this goes. The manga has just ended so I don't think there will be a season 2 with poor sales of season 1... unless the spin-off series gives them a reason, hmm.

There will be an OVA episode out in 2 weeks with the final manga volume but it is not story related.
Well that sucks, I was kind of hoping a season 2 might be possible.

ihusmal1234 said:
Basically a Natsume centered episode. Misawa not answering and his cigarette butt just falling was too awkward and hilarious.
It was about time we had one too. After all, we had one with Oshima and one with Kenji, and finally Natsume. I really liked the confession scene, Mitsuyoshi's face ^^ There's just something about confessions always leaves people speechless.
May 21, 2014 1:39 PM

Aug 2013
CHICKEN-KUN HAS DISAPPEARED? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!? CHICKEN-KUUUUUUUUUN!!!

I really love when Natsume keep mocking Yamaken and he get mad xD

''Don't jump off the roof!''
How is he still alive..?

Natsume making a move on Mi-chan, but I don't think that Mi-chan is young young, you know... I don't think he would be ready to date a schoolgirl.

I really don't know how they'll conlcude the anime in one episode. There like too much of a gap in Shizuku and Haru relationship...
ยซTime is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.ยป
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 6, 2015 5:29 PM

Dec 2007
That was an okay episode. Natsume is interesting, but there wasn't a lot of development. The plot is going very slow.
Jun 5, 2015 1:43 PM

Oct 2013
Animatronix said:
That was an okay episode. Natsume is interesting, but there wasn't a lot of development. The plot is going very slow.

Agreed
Aug 17, 2015 6:18 PM

Apr 2014
Wondering what that pic was all about..
---------My Profile------------
Dec 21, 2015 9:54 AM

May 2015
I ship Natsume and Sasayan; he seems to like her. Oh well. :P
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Feb 10, 2016 4:40 PM

Jan 2015
What is Shizuku's and Haru's relationship anyway??
Apr 18, 2016 9:05 PM

Feb 2013
Nooo Natsume, you're supposed to love Sasayan.
Jun 11, 2016 11:33 AM

Apr 2016
I feel bad for Sasayan because now it feels like he kinda liked Natsume? But at the same time I want Natsume to be honest and confess her feelings to Micc-chan. I know it's an impossible love because of the age difference but they are very nice to each other.

Also, Ooshima's character is becoming pointless. I thought the appearance of her friend would be fun but nothing has really happened.
Oct 2, 2016 2:29 AM

May 2016
The f? The entire celebration was just a dream? Anyone saw the ending after the ending song?
Jan 13, 2017 12:41 PM

Aug 2016
I found me rooting for Natsume >/////< usually I don't like side romance stories that looses the focus of the actual pair but I don't mind it here
Mar 21, 2017 9:11 AM

Feb 2013
Natsume was really kawaii.
She kinda confessed too.
Jul 3, 2017 7:10 PM

Mar 2015
The Natsume and Mi relationship is the only thing I've enjoyed in this anime...
mayaithApr 22, 2019 9:14 AM

"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด? ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ’๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ’๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต."

Oct 14, 2017 3:00 PM

Feb 2015
More melodrama and feelings and stuff. It is enjoyable though. Still bothers me how Haru never really apologises for hurting Shizuku, she just kinda accepts it. And I've also gone off Natsume a bit too. What's she gonna do with that photo?

Plus, there are to many side characters that just go around getting into the occasional fight. What is the point of them?

Maybe it will pick up for the final.
Jan 23, 2018 6:36 PM
Jan 2018
I Have 1 Question:
Is natsume chan have any "Love" Feeling to Haru?? I really want it tho In This episode Haru Cheer Natsume and Natsume Get Bluss and i Hoped Natsume realy have a Feeling to Haru:/
Jan 23, 2018 6:37 PM
Jan 2018
RyoKei-san said:
The f? The entire celebration was just a dream? Anyone saw the ending after the ending song?

De fuk? For real? Is dat only a DREAM? Wtf dude its ruined my Mood ;-;
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is there going to be a season 2? ( 1 2 )

SalemWitch - Apr 2, 2013

64 by Note_Rikka »»
May 1, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

478 by Prevesis »»
Apr 18, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2012

463 by LANNYPOOPOODONG »»
Oct 20, 2023 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2012

165 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2012

165 by ccrr »»
Aug 19, 2023 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.