Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Little Monster
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 24, 2018 4:17 AM

May 2016
TheRedFlash said:
RyoKei-san said:
The f? The entire celebration was just a dream? Anyone saw the ending after the ending song?

De fuk? For real? Is dat only a DREAM? Wtf dude its ruined my Mood ;-;

lol, u just quoted me from something I wrote in 2016. My train of thoughts from then are long gone. I don't even know what this episode is about or how the show ended.
Mar 10, 2018 4:06 PM

May 2010
Natsume's still pretty naive, she should get over it soon. I kinda feel bad that her only girl friend is someone as cold as Shizuku :<
Oct 26, 2019 3:32 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
New year celebration... good developpement this episode, only one left I wonder how it will finish
Nov 16, 2019 5:13 AM

Aug 2018
The romance between Shizuku and Haru is already very interesting but GIVE ME SOME MORE AGE GAP ROMANCE BETWEEN NATSUME AND MITSU, that is really high level sweetness right there, no wonder why Natsume is best girl, she loves the cigarette sunglasses daddy.

Sasayan based Bro, so much Bro he is a bro for a girl, bro amongst the bros.
May 20, 2020 3:42 PM

Apr 2020
Poor Natsume, she is a kid hitting on an adult. Micchan is 25 0.0
Unless, he is some kind of pervert, she doesn't have chance which is even more heartbreaking considering her confession was so sweet and intelligent. She is a really great character.

Aug 2, 2020 1:26 PM
Jul 2020
i really like the story line but i wish there was a season two or a few bonus episodes because i feel like it was wrapped up very quickly and it feels incomplete
Sep 30, 2020 2:53 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Kinda random to note, but putting the reflection of her screen in natsume's eyes was a nice little touch.

Gotta say I like her character as well, could have easily been the loud obnoxious annoying type, but it seems that part is well toned down. Also like all the other characters, she's not one of the fake character anime tropes that always puts up a facade to the general public. She's another genuine and funny character which is always a welcome sight.

Even though this short series is coming to a close, I don't mind having more focus on natsume's character at all. Shizuku is being her usual distant self anyway. Not looking for anything amazing and groundbreaking, or even a worthwhile conclusion which I'm sure there's not going to be since there's literally only one episode left, but I hope it'll be satisfactory enough. Hope it's good enough to justify all the fun I've had tagging along with these characters

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 22, 2020 3:59 AM

Jul 2016
KunM said:
Unless, he is some kind of pervert, she doesn't have chance which is even more heartbreaking considering her confession was so sweet and intelligent. She is a really great character.

Micchan is a weirdo spending all his free time with high schoolers when he is in his mid twenties.
Oct 22, 2020 6:54 AM

Apr 2020
Vindicater said:
KunM said:

Micchan is a weirdo spending all his free time with high schoolers when he is in his mid twenties.

I think he is pretty busy as a manager of the batting center plus I think he feels responsible for taking care of Yoshida after his own mother (Yoshida's aunt and only mother figure) died and Yoshida fled from home to live with him.

So basically he has a full time managerial position, lives alone (mom ded, father MIA) and is raising a teenager alone at only 25. You wouldn't have a social life either lol
Nov 8, 2020 4:51 AM

Jun 2020
Ah I loved the rooftop scene between Natsume & Mitchan

“But falling in love is a good thing. For better or worse, it changes people. Put another way, it’s a chance to change. And people mellow with love, if it’s the good kind.” - beautifully put ♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jan 9, 2021 3:09 PM

Jul 2019
Well, festival episode is a festival episode. People really trying to hit on each other. Natsume and Yamaken namely.

That final shot with Haru hogging the pillow was priceless.
Nov 6, 2022 3:07 PM
Sep 2020
That ep was so good !?!!

I'm a bit confused about the ending tho. Why didn't Misawa say anything? I'm pretty sure he's an adult and she's a minor, so it wouldn't have worked out, but I am glad she got it off her chest. Ahh I still can't get over how dorky and cute Haru is towards Shizuku. It's too cutee, I can'tt ♥︎ ( ๑ ˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و •┈୨♥︎୧┈• 。゚

Also that ending scene with the pic of Haru and Shizuku??!?!? Soo cuteee ><

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ᨐᵉᵒʷ ⋆˙⟡ ✿
OnigirisBasketNov 6, 2022 3:16 PM
Nov 10, 2022 7:52 AM

May 2020
No idea how people writing this off as a dream when it's painfully clear it isn't. Sasayan's call did reach through one hour after the countdown, and that's when the trio of Natsume, Haru and Shizuku went there at the shrine.

Anyways great thing they had the whole episode with Natsume's perspective, she's that one character who throughout the whole run kept her place as the most fun being out of the bunch. She cheering up Oshima did hit a bit when you see they both are kinda on the same boat.

"Go read the manga" ending coming up next time.
May 16, 2023 5:59 AM

Aug 2019
natsume managed to say something but mr. "i wear sunglasses at night" didnt seem to know how to react
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is there going to be a season 2? ( 1 2 )

SalemWitch - Apr 2, 2013

64 by Note_Rikka »»
May 1, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

478 by Prevesis »»
Apr 18, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2012

463 by LANNYPOOPOODONG »»
Oct 20, 2023 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2012

165 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2012

165 by ccrr »»
Aug 19, 2023 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.