Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 19, 2012 12:25 AM

May 2012
HauntingShock said:
Nice ep.

So... 4 months of wait. Any news already why the hiatus?
Is this because of issues with the staff? About those panty shots etc. :D

Episode 11 and 12 are planned to be aired around March 2013. No specific date yet and it's still tentative. It could be aired earlier or much later.

I think the reason is that the episodes are not ready to be aired yet and still being worked on. Even episode 10 had some inconsistency with quality that will be fixed in BD/DVD release. Not about pantyshots.
Dec 19, 2012 2:15 AM
Oct 2012
How about listening Original Sound Track going on sale at 12/26.
It has the full version of "Katuusha" , "The British Grenadiers", "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" , "The U.S.field Artillery March" and "Panzerlied".
Sounds interesting.
Dec 19, 2012 2:22 AM
Dec 2010
OH MY GOD I NEED KATSU DON NOW! KATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSUKATSU
Dec 19, 2012 4:25 AM

May 2008
LOL awesome ending , also the ending song and characters in the ending =W=

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 19, 2012 4:41 AM

Apr 2008
Aversa said:
Seems to me like that Black Forest Peak's attack was directed by the vice commander and not Maho the vice commander has some serious issues with Miho to go all out against her right from the start.
My guess is that Maho gave half of the tanks direct command under the vice commander while she herself directly commands the other half.
Which implies she is planning on using a different strategy then the vice commander or letting the vice commander rush out like that is part of her plan.
It's sister again sister so things will get interesting.
Wouldn't it be a twist if Maho set Erika up to a pinch as passive-aggressive way of warning Erika who keep on harrasing her sister while at the same time telling Miho to just kill a powerless enemy like what happened to her previously ? :D
Dec 19, 2012 4:43 AM

Sep 2012
HauntingShock said:
Any news already why the hiatus?
Is this because of issues with the staff? About those panty shots etc. :D
I think the director made it clear in his announcement. Basically he wanted to make the anime as good as possible and ended up adding so many cuts that they could not keep up with the workload. The studio Actas has never done a full TV series project (so far it has only done subcontractor work). Hence the 2 "summary episodes".

The move of the last 2 episodes to March may have to do with the difficulty of finding suitable timeslot for the broadcast, although there are some who think that perhaps the director wants to turn the disaster of the delay at least to something beneficial by updating the ending so as to make it easier for a 2nd season.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 19, 2012 7:31 AM

Dec 2012
The Mako's line "みんなに宜しくって: Her grandmother said that please say hello to everyone" sounds a bit joyfully. It's so cute.
Dec 19, 2012 7:47 AM
Oct 2012
nseika said:
Wouldn't it be a twist if Maho set Erika up to a pinch as passive-aggressive way of warning Erika who keep on harrasing her sister while at the same time telling Miho to just kill a powerless enemy like what happened to her previously ? :D

I doubt that Maho would do that, but I can easily see Erika setting herself up. This probably goes back a year when Miho was made sub-commander. Maho probably did this because she recognized Miho's potential, but Erika who was senior and by Japanese rules should have been vice-commander, probably viewed this as nepotism. Her resentment towards Miho is palatable, this, even more so than the loss, is what is probably driving it.

So I have no doubt that Erika wanted to prove her superiority with that fast flanking move (i.e. blitzkrieg) to knock out Oorai. She succeeded in her surprise attack, but failed in only getting the least useful team on Oorai. Now their forces are split and Miho has the chance to move against each commander separately, instead of having to face their combined forces. So much like Pearl Harbor, Erika was amazingly successful tactically, but I have a feeling this attack will prove a strategic failure.

I have a feeling that the opposite is going to happen, instead of obeying Maho, Erika will disregard orders to continue to attack Miho, and in doing so, will bring about her squads destruction (my guess is that she will blunder into an ambush, that happens when you over pursue your enemy). This will probably happen in episode 11, with the ending and episode 12 being about the Miho's need to reconcile the two aspects of Senshado and then defeat her sister.

Edit: should add, this show as gone out of its way NOT to have an enemy, and it has kept the mood very light hearted, so I don't think that it will have too much in the way of negative emotions, so in the end I believe that Miho's tactics will convince Erika that Miho is the better commander. Which could set up season two with the world championships, with Miho leading an all-star Japanese team.
Dec 19, 2012 9:55 AM

Dec 2007
AiCon said:
Jyuu-niDesu said:
okanagan said:
Some sad news. Yesterday in Taiwan, during practice, an M60A3 Patton battle tank ran into some soldiers, killing one and injuring four.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2012/12/19/2003550489
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M60_Patton

These M60A3's were used by the United States in Iraq and then sold to Taiwan in 1991. They are quite old now, and there is concern about the safety of their brake systems. Three recent M60A3 accidents are attributed to brake failure.

Really sad to hear that, may god be with their family.

Well, The ROC Army was about to phase those old M60 out in favor of M1A2 Abrams or Merkevas. but due to budget reason they put it on hold in their 2013 plan.

An Island nation like Taiwan should focused on their navy and Anti-Air defenses. In the Army, Howitzer should be prioritize above tanks. Those M109A5 should be replaced with either K9 or PzH2000, for off shore bombardments. In case of a worse case scenario of a still possible 'forceful' takeover by the PRC, which still considers Taiwan as it's own sovereignty.

But since the 'rise' of the PRC recently, the ROC armed force has always played catch up in their defenses in terms of defenses capability. There have been reports of purchasing American THAAD to counter PRC DF-21 carrier-killing ballistic missile and any nuclear tip ballistic missile, along with their PAC-3. In fact during the late 20th century the ROC actually tried to develop their own nuclear program as a nuclear deterrence against PRC, it never materialize.
Here's a question: Why don't they fix the brakes on those tanks? The Israelis have them too and they don't seem to have any problems with them.

It's probably more cost-effective to upgrade the M109A5 units. Several ones are available that come fairly close to the K9 and PZH 2000 in most areas:
-the M109 IH has the full M109A6 upgrade plust a new 52 cal gun. This includes the A6's mobility improvements that allow emplacement and displacement in 30 seconds, which is not exceeded by any units and actually significantly better than the K9.
-the M109 KAWEST has a 45 cal barrel and many of the IH's improvements, though I don't know about the reduced emplace/displace time
-The M109L52 has the gun of the PZH 2000, including assisted loading, for similar range and rate of fire. Again though, I don't know if they improved the emplace/displace time, which is really going to be among the most important things for a Taiwanese force.

As for the tanks, the brakes can't just be fixed. They would have to be replaced. And the problem may involve other components that would also have to be replaced. Taiwan has not placed that much emphasis on an AFV industry (as seen by the lack of significant upgrades), and may not be able to do so itself. Israel's Magach units, by comparison, have practically been remanufactured by now, and also have been relegated to reserve status since 2006.
Dec 19, 2012 12:02 PM

Sep 2009
aww. 2 more episodes left. i wished they would extend more. it's very rare to see this kind of series :/

that new girl, "Nekonya" is like Frau from Robotics:Notes..
Dec 19, 2012 1:11 PM

Oct 2012
We all saw how in Episode 10 at 16:56 the St. Gloriana Girls' Academy team leader Darjeeling says to Miho, "Let me tell you a proverb of England. A horse has four legs, yet it often falls. Neither strength nor victory are forever."

I saw something interesting in Director Tsutomu Mizushima's tweet ten hours ago. I think that there are certain "official company tweets" which, apparently, the staff and cast are all expected to tweet out (as opposed to re-tweeting). So it is possible for each of them to personalize these company tweets if desired. The current "company tweet" simply announced that Episode 10 will air tonight on TV Oosaka and TV Aichi. This happens every week. But Mizushima-sama appended the words, "Let me tell you a proverb of England."**

I take this as a good sign. If Mizushima-sama were sinking into depression or exhaustion then he would simply have transmitted the company tweet without personalizing it.

Edit added: Woops... See my Post #114 below before you tweet.

Let us all wish him the best and give him our support! This is a pivotal time in his career. By all means tweet him at https://twitter.com/tsuki_akari and also tweet the producers at https://twitter.com/garupan. You can translate your tweet into Japanese using http://translate.google.com/#en/ja/ but I think that simple English should be okay. Use short sentences. Avoid commas. Avoid conjunctions (e.g. "but", "and", "although", etc.). Don't say anything subtle. Note that tweets have a 140-character length limit.

By the way, that is actually a Zulu proverb ! . . . English proverbs are like these: http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/proverbs.html

As for the second line of that so-called "English proverb", see here: http://www.usnewslink.com/fleetingglory.htm

** 「あなたにイギリスのことわざを贈るわ」 . . . Anata ni Igirisu no kotowaza o okuru wa.
okanaganDec 20, 2012 11:20 AM
Dec 19, 2012 1:27 PM

Jul 2009
okanagan said:
English proverbs are like these: http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/proverbs.html

All good things come to he who waits
Dec 19, 2012 3:00 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Just re-watched this episode with my son (he's only with me half the week).

One wonders if there might be an informer on the Oarai team.
Dec 20, 2012 11:17 AM

Oct 2012
Woops...

Hmmm. My bad. It turns out that it is not so smart to tweet Mizushima-sama to show your moral support.

I did. Today I got a direct email advertisement from a company wanting me to buy a Blu-ray.**

I had not realized that tweeting Mizushima-sama could result in me getting advertising emails.

Now my revised advice is for people to write old-fashioned letters with stamps. Sorry everybody.

** The email included this URL: http://shop.bandaivisual.co.jp/feature/095.html
okanaganDec 20, 2012 11:22 AM
Dec 20, 2012 1:38 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Ha ha, just watched this. I loved the "Kelly's Heroes" reference. I watched that movie loads of times when I was a kid and I loved the song at the end (Burning Bridges I think it was called).

I'm a bit frustrated at how it's suddenly becoming normal to air the ending chapters of series weeks or even months later (Eureka Seven AO, Kokoro Connect and now Girls und Panzer). But I'll come back and watch the end in march no matter what.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 20, 2012 4:12 PM

Dec 2012
Well at least the gamer tankers uselessness saved the flag tank... <(-_-
I'm expecting a lot from you auto club, don't disappoint!
Dec 20, 2012 5:31 PM
Oct 2012
Marzan said:
I'm a bit frustrated at how it's suddenly becoming normal to air the ending chapters of series weeks or even months later (Eureka Seven AO, Kokoro Connect and now Girls und Panzer). But I'll come back and watch the end in march no matter what.

Don't forget Madoka. That is another example, probably the best one.

Part of the problem is when a show becomes unexpectedly popular, the artistic team doesn't follow the standard practice of reducing the quality of episodes 7-10,11, and then finishing strong with the final two episodes. They try to keep the quality up through the entire series, but when they do that something usually has to give somewhere. This is particularly true of small studios which don't that the staff to divert to the project.

Plus there is just the simple reality that any slip is deadly for airing because shows are planned 3-6 months in advance. So if you miss the boat, for whatever reason, the company is pretty much at the mercy of the networks. In the cases of extremely popular shows, there may be a bit more flexibility, but no network is going to change its next season line up to accommodate a studio.
Dec 20, 2012 6:09 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
I'm frustrated, but I'm not going to get upset about it. shit happens. I'd rather wait and have it done right than see something done half ass'd

Besides, it's not as if I'm paying for it to be aired on time.
Dec 20, 2012 8:36 PM

Apr 2008
As long as the reason is not to build up/prolonging the hype (the marketing peoples, not production), it will be at most a disappointment, not a rage :)

*sigh* No Saunders
Dec 21, 2012 12:35 AM
Dec 2010
nseika said:
As long as the reason is not to build up/prolonging the hype (the marketing peoples, not production), it will be at most a disappointment, not a rage :)

*sigh* No Saunders

That's awesome nseika!!!

Why not add Sanders in?
Dec 21, 2012 1:37 AM

May 2012
^I think I haven't seen a version of the chibi Saunders fanart so far aside from a fan-made animated gif of Kay in her Sherman tank but not like the one in the above pic. Someone should make that. Even Anzio's Anchovy and her tank is in that pic.
Dec 21, 2012 6:05 AM

Nov 2012
nseika said:

*sigh* No Saunders

Have you got a high quality version of this picture?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 21, 2012 7:11 AM
Dec 21, 2012 7:51 AM

Apr 2008
no_good_name said:
Have you got a high quality version of this picture?
Just got it from random person in Tumblr. Must be from 2ch.

zenjamibu said:
Even Anzio's Anchovy and her tank is in that pic.
Probably you mean Katyusha (the white tank)
Dec 21, 2012 8:45 AM

May 2012
^Oops. Didn't noticed that. I was talking about this other picture I saw on Twitter.

Dec 21, 2012 9:02 AM

Nov 2012
zenjamibu said:
^Oops. Didn't noticed that. I was talking about this other picture I saw on Twitter.

There must be a higher quality one out there, it looks like a wallpaper to me.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 21, 2012 9:09 AM

Sep 2012
A lovely fan-made manga about what truly happened in the Panzer cafe. Basically whenever Maho tried to say something kind to Miho, she got upended by Erika boasting how she was now so loved by Maho that she was now like her younger sister LOL

GirlPan BD/DVD vol.1 went for sale today and everywhere it seems it went out of stock! And in Amazon, every order will now only be delivered after mid-Jan next year. Yet despite that vol.1 and every other volumes of GirlPan still kept climbing the sales rank, and now vol.1 and vol.2 are the two best selling anime titles in Amazon (and no.3 and 4 among all titles including non-anime genres like movies, tv dramas and music) beating Macross+ BD Box, Nekomonogatari and UC Gundam.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 21, 2012 9:19 AM

Nov 2012
Any chance of a translation for those who cant read Japanese?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 21, 2012 9:19 AM
Oct 2012
symbv said:
GirlPan BD/DVD vol.1 went for sale today and everywhere it seems it went out of stock! And in Amazon, every order will now only be delivered after mid-Jan next year. Yet despite that vol.1 and every other volumes of GirlPan still kept climbing the sales rank, and now vol.1 and vol.2 are the two best selling anime titles in Amazon (and no.3 and 4 among all titles including non-anime genres like movies, tv dramas and music) beating Macross+ BD Box, Nekomonogatari and UC Gundam.

Really looking forward to next weeks sales numbers. But it seems as if they will be hoisting a few extra beers at the Studio's bounenkai! Nothing forgives like success!

Cute comic, I think that captures Erika in a nutshell. I am pretty sure that Ooarai's success will be based on exploiting Erika's jealousy and resentment. Maho will be the true test because she will be the first person who will face Miho without being arrogant of their experience. St Gloriana, Saunders, Anzio, and Pravda all lived up to Mako's prediction in that cafe scene, their arrogance about their experience, and their disregard for Ooarai's lack of experience was their Achilles heel. Maho, as she made clear to her Mother, will not fall into the same pattern, though Erika already has.
Dec 21, 2012 9:30 AM
Oct 2012
no_good_name said:

Very roughly, here is the first half.

First panel: Tank Coffee House

Second Panel (right to left):
First Bubble: What do we have here? Well if it isn't the FORMER vice captain.
Second Bubble: Even though your next match is soon, here you are drinking tea, your really relaxed about it.

Third Panel:
First Bubble: Though I saw your first match against Saunders, I have to say that it was a crappy win.
Second Bubble: It was more that your opponent played down to your level, not that you won. Really, is that the Nishizumi way of doing things?
Dec 21, 2012 9:32 AM

Sep 2012
no_good_name said:
A bit lazy to translate which is why I gave the synopsis of the manga... But I can give a more detailed summary of the manga: Actually just like in anime Erika moved to insult Miho but unlike anime she went further by asking Maho if she felt the same and then before Maho could answer proceeded to claim that she is speaking what Maho was thinking anyway. And when Maho tried to deny, she was led away by Erika who threw more insults against Miho and claimed she was speaking for Maho too, and then proceed to say she is now like the younger sister for Maho. The reactions of Saori, Hana and particularly Miho (look at her eyes) looked quite similar to what they're like in the anime, but Maho definitely became a kind and sister-loving girl but too weak to confront an assertive Erika, which is kind of funny to me.

Dec 21, 2012 9:45 AM

Nov 2012
Thanks for the basic translation/synopsis, its quite well drawn (very cute)
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 21, 2012 10:01 AM
Oct 2012
no_good_name said:
Thanks for the basic translation/synopsis, its quite well drawn (very cute)

Fourth panel:
Erika: Or at least that is what the Captain thought.
Maho: Huh?

Fifth Panel:
Saori: what a horrible thing to say.
Hana: even though sisters say good and bad things, Maho you really should apologize.
Maho: No, I really didn't say.....
Erika: Shut up! The great name of Nishizumi is being dragged through the mud, you bitches should be the ones apologizing, is what I think Maho is thinking.

Sixth Panel:
Erika 1: Let's go captain, we should get away from these filthy dogs
Maho: Miho, I...
Erika 2 (to Miho): you shouldn't even be acknowledging that you are her sister. Understand?
Maho: that's wrong...
Erika 3: She said: "As of now, vice captain Erika Itsumi shows the true love of a younger sister". Do you understand

Hey, Symbv, the word before Erika in the last bubble of the last panel, I think it should read "Itsuken" but the first kanji has an extra mark which should change the meaning of the Kanji, but I am not finding that particular kanji. Do you know what it means?
Takuan_SohoDec 21, 2012 10:28 AM
Dec 21, 2012 10:15 AM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Sixth Panel:
Erika 1: Let's go captain, we should get away from these filthy dogs
Maho: Miho, I...
Erika 2 (to Miho): you shouldn't even be acknowledging that you are her sister. Understand?
Maho: that's wrong...
Erika 3: She said: "As of now, the XXX vice captain Erika shows the true love of a younger sister". Do you understand
Thanks for the translation. It is generally correct, except the sixth panel.

My translation:

Erika 1: Let's go captain. Here it smells of dogs who are not washed.
Maho: Miho, I... .
Erika 2: (it is actually to Maho, not Miho): "I will not take you as my younger sister" you want to say, right? I understand!
Maho: no...
Erika 3: "Now I am loving this Vice Captain Erika Itsumi like her real younger sister" you want to say, right? I understand!
Miho: (I am called a) bitch....

Takuan_Soho said:
Hey, Symbv, the word before Erika in the last bubble of the last panel, I think it should read "Itsuken" but the first kanji has an extra mark which should change the meaning of the Kanji, but I am not finding that particular kanji. Do you know what it means?
I think you mean 逸見? That is pronounced "Itsumi" and actually that is the surname of Erika, so it does not really hold any extra meaning in the dialogue. The word itself is used only as a last name, though in Chinese it can mean "a brilliant opinion".
symbvDec 21, 2012 10:20 AM

Dec 21, 2012 10:20 AM
Oct 2012
symbv said:
I think you mean 逸見? That is pronounced "Itsumi" and actually that is the surname of Erika, so it does not really hold any extra meaning in the dialogue. The word itself also is used only as a last name, though in Chinese it can mean "a brilliant opinion".

That's it. The istu part has an extra stroke though, right above the "legs" of the character, which is what I was curious about. Probably just a variation, or something that was changed during the reform, but remains in personal names.

Damn Japanese names, those are my Achilles heel.
Dec 21, 2012 10:25 AM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
That's it. The istu part has an extra stroke though, right above the "legs" of the character, which is what I was curious about. Probably just a variation, or something that was changed during the reform, but remains in personal names.
Yeah, in Chinese it is written with that extra "dot" stroke. (in fact in Chinese the radical of the character is written differently from the Japanese kanji too)

And in Japanese that writing is now considered an old style of writing and in dictionary or in schools the one without that dot is considered the standard one:

Dec 21, 2012 10:32 AM

Oct 2012
Where does the dot go? . .

Yes, those dots in kanji can cause a lot of anxiety and confusion, as this 15-second clip
from Episode 1 of Joshiraku shows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3x5u0HtNwM
By the way: dog = 犬 (inu)
okanaganDec 21, 2012 10:41 AM
Dec 21, 2012 10:47 AM

Sep 2012
A report of all GirlPan BD getting out of stock everywhere in Akihabara (only some DVDs remain). Also a look at the contents of the BD package.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51375600.html

Dec 21, 2012 10:56 AM
Nov 2012
symbv said:
A report of all GirlPan BD getting out of stock everywhere in Akihabara (only some DVDs remain). Also a look at the contents of the BD package.

Which episodes are in the package? The final episodes aren't finished yet, are they?
Dec 21, 2012 11:03 AM

Nov 2012
symbv said:

Didi you get a copy?
Did that video say the OVA was released yesterday?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 21, 2012 11:55 AM

Oct 2012
Here is the link to the image of the fan manga originally mentioned in Post #127 above.

http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/v/i/c/victorique2/20121213170848_792_1.jpg

After that post you can find some English translations of the Japanese dialog.

I tried to transcribe the Japanese in the above fan manga. My apologies in advance for
the errors and my appreciation to those who point them out or correct them. You can
cut and paste the Japanese characters, words, phrases or sentences into
http://translate.google.com/#ja/en/ to get a translation into English.

PANEL 1

Square sign: 戦車喫茶 (Sensha kissa)

あっ (A)

PANEL 2

おやおやおや~? (Oyaoyaoya?)
これはこれは (Korewakorewa)
元副隊長じゃない (moto fuku taichō janai)

次の試合も近いのに (Tsugi no shiai mo chikainoni)
こんな所でのんびりお茶とは (Kon'na tokoro de nonbiri ocha to wa)
ずいぶんな余裕ね (Zuibun'na yoyū ne)

PANEL 3

サンダースとの一回戦 (Sandāsu tono ikkai sen)
見させてもらったけど (misasete morattakedo)
あの無様な試合は何﹖ (ano buzamana shiai wa nani?)

敵が情けをかけなかったら (Teki ga nasake o kakenakattara)
間違いなく負けていたわ (Machigainaku makete ita wa)
まったく、西住流の面汚し (Mattaku, Nishizumi-ryū no tsurayogoshi)
もいいところね... (moītokorone...)

PANEL 4

...と、 (...to,)
隊長は思って (Taichō wa omotte)
いらっしゃるわ! (irasharuwa!)

えっ!? (E!?)

PANEL 5

See Post #144 below by Eliskip.

PANEL 6

See Post #144 below by Eliskip.

- - - - - - -

To see much more stuff go here:

http://victorique2.blog.fc2.com/
http://victorique2.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2285.html
http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/v/i/c/victorique2/20121213170848_595_1.jpg
http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/v/i/c/victorique2/20121213172504_120_1.jpg
http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/v/i/c/victorique2/20121215180625_176_1.jpg
http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/v/i/c/victorique2/20121215222039_442_1aaa.jpg
http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/v/i/c/victorique2/20121216184255_703_1.jpg
http://blog-imgs-49.fc2.com/v/i/c/victorique2/20121220230020_639_1.jpg
http://blog-imgs-49.fc2.com/v/i/c/victorique2/20121221205650_661_1.jpg
http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/v/i/c/victorique2/20121215222039_825_1.jpg
http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/v/i/c/victorique2/20121205200428_80_1.jpg

WARNING: Too Moe For Work

- Thanks for Takuan_Soho for pointing out the difference between 戰 and 戦.
- Thanks to Eliskip for transcribing Panel 5 and Panel 6.
okanaganDec 22, 2012 9:49 AM
Dec 21, 2012 1:34 PM

Nov 2012
Ton of tank talk I don't even understand @.@ , such an enjoyable episode now to go through the 2 month hiatus period T^T
Dec 21, 2012 10:04 PM
Sep 2012
symbv said:

At least this now means that a season 2 is pretty much assured.
Dec 22, 2012 7:38 AM

Dec 2012
okanagan said:

PANEL 5

tired, maybe later...

PANEL 6

tired, maybe later...

PANEL 5
そんな言い方ひどい! (Sonna iikata hidoi)

ガタッ (gatat)

姉妹でも (shimaidemo)
言って良いことと悪いことがあります (itteyoikoto to waruikoto ga arimasu)
みほさんに (Mihosan ni)
誤ってください! (ayamatte kudasai!)

ち、ちが… (chi, chiga...)
私はそんな (watashi wa sonna)

おろおろ (orooro)

黙りなさい! (damarinasai!)
『西住の家名に泥を塗った (Nishizumi no kamei ni doro wo nutta)
メス犬に下げる頭などない!』 (mesuinu ni sageru atamanado nai!)
…と隊長は (...to taichō wa)
思っていらっしゃるわ! (omotte irassharu wa)

PANEL 6
もう行きましょう隊長 (mouikimashou taichō)
ここは洗ってない (koko wa arattenai)
犬のにおいがします (inu no nioi ga shimasu)

みほ… (Miho...)
私は…! (watashi wa...!)

『貴様を妹とは認めないッ』 (kisama wo imouto towa mitomenaitt)
ですよね! わかります! (desuyone! wakarimasu!)

ちが… (chiga...)

めすいぬ… (mesuinu...)

『現在はこの (genzai wa kono)
逸見エリカ副隊長を (Itsumi erika hukutaichō wo)
実の妹のように (jitsuno imoutono youni)
可愛がっているッ』 (kawaigatteirutt)
ですよね! (desuyone!)
わかります! (wakarimasu)
Dec 22, 2012 7:59 AM

Sep 2012
oldskoolpunk said:
Which episodes are in the package? The final episodes aren't finished yet, are they?
Ep.1 & 2. Each BD is to have 2 episodes so the whole series will have six volumes altogether.
no_good_name said:
Didi you get a copy?
Did that video say the OVA was released yesterday?
I will get it later.
Not sure which video you were talking about. But the OVA is part of the package in the BD and the BD was released yesterday.

Dec 22, 2012 12:38 PM

Jul 2010
Team klutz unintentionally shielded the flag tank. If any of the tanks could be missed it's them. :P

Now the long wait for episode 11. :(

Dec 22, 2012 1:02 PM

Oct 2012
Drink & Fire Your 120 mm Gun Responsibly . .

This official Girls und Panzer alcoholic beverage will go on sale in Ooarai, Japan at the end
of December. It looks like it might be a bit too strong for some of the younger GuP fans.
The label says "120%" (百二十%).

Details in Japanese are here: http://girls-und-panzer.at.webry.info/201212/article_22.html

A 720ml bottle costs 1,890 Yen, all taxes included.
okanaganDec 22, 2012 1:25 PM
Dec 22, 2012 1:24 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
okanagan said:
It looks like it might be a bit too strong for some of the younger GuP fans. The label says "120%"
It will put hair on your chest.

okanagan said:
A 720ml bottle costs 1,890 Yen, all taxes included.
Shipping from Japan extra, I'm sure.
Dec 23, 2012 12:55 AM

Oct 2012
Now hear this! . .

Girls und Panzer Director Tsutomu Mizushima has once again added an enigmatic personal message at the end of a routine official tweet. The first part of the tweet is completely standard every week, announcing that GuP Episode #10 will be aired on BS11. But then he adds, "We will pick up any unused tanks." * I can recall Sodoko's team and the Rabbit Team going around calling out to people to see if there were any extra tanks somewhere. Aya Oono (大野あや) yelled out this exact phrase at 05:42 in Episode #10. She is the blonde girl with glasses and twin tails. She is the 37 mm Gunner in the M3 Lee.

* 「ご不要の戦車、回収します」 Gofuyō no sensha, kaishūshimasu
okanaganDec 23, 2012 1:35 AM
Dec 23, 2012 1:13 PM
Nov 2012
okanagan said:
This official Girls und Panzer alcoholic beverage will go on sale in Ooarai, Japan at the end of December.

Also available in Ooarai:

The Girls und Panzer beach towel.

The Girls und Panzer train

The Girls und Panzer marching band
oldskoolpunkDec 23, 2012 1:17 PM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

okanagan - Mar 25, 2013

274 by aimso1 »»
May 19, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 8, 2012

250 by shawn77134 »»
May 12, 2:33 AM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

symbv - Oct 29, 2012

243 by Abeke »»
Mar 14, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

symbv - Mar 18, 2013

167 by giannis85 »»
Jan 21, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2012

191 by yakisobaman »»
Jan 17, 8:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.