Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 16, 2012 1:22 AM

Jan 2011
i'm just going through the anime, and i realize a real lapse in logic. Well for me at least. I'm no politician so i have not the slightest idea what's "the best" for a land. It just seems odd how Disdia, Baram Dy Alon decides to kidnap the demon king's daughter. note that i'm on episode eight writing this so i'm no aware of any conspiracies if any. I'm mind blown by the him. the hero who destroyed the kingdoms greatest enemy, takes the second largest threat to another DIMENSION and is keeping her there. She has no idea how to return to reack havoc or desire to. If she wanted revenge it's beside her not back there. She doesn't have reason to go back and try to destroy the world. She has no motive, nor opportunity. Baram, on the other hand, decides to bring her back, giving her opportunity, and given the treatment she'l be given, giving her motive......so td;dr WTF
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall
Dec 31, 2012 9:22 PM

May 2012
Miu doesn't want to destroy the world because of Akatsuki and also because she enjoys being there (plus I don't see how she's actually even powerful enough to destroy the world in the first place. Miu's weak in battle and has Akatsuki do everything).

In summary, even giving Miu a motive for killing everyone probably wouldn't do anything. So yeah...

Jan 3, 2013 2:52 PM

Nov 2012
The animes coming from LN that has too much ecchi like hagure,move forward in fanservice,although if them have been more acurate like the LN would not be that lapse logic,,because of being a "quick anime" willhave a logic fallacy towards this,but the plot itself are good.

But if you think in other way you see that she has no control of none of her powers,so what she would do against someone? Also she is trying to understand what really hapenned to her been save.

Maybe someday i wait for them make the anime in the same quality as the novels.
Jan 9, 2013 12:59 PM

Jul 2007
hellsascendant said:
i'm just going through the anime, and i realize a real lapse in logic. Well for me at least. I'm no politician so i have not the slightest idea what's "the best" for a land. It just seems odd how Disdia, Baram Dy Alon decides to kidnap the demon king's daughter. note that i'm on episode eight writing this so i'm no aware of any conspiracies if any. I'm mind blown by the him. the hero who destroyed the kingdoms greatest enemy, takes the second largest threat to another DIMENSION and is keeping her there. She has no idea how to return to reack havoc or desire to. If she wanted revenge it's beside her not back there. She doesn't have reason to go back and try to destroy the world. She has no motive, nor opportunity. Baram, on the other hand, decides to bring her back, giving her opportunity, and given the treatment she'l be given, giving her motive......so td;dr WTF

If you are on episode 8 and STILL have not figured that watching this trainwreck for logic, reason or plot is pointless, then something is wrong.

DOn't expect any logic sense or plot from this its typical "A male Hero-san comes and saves weak and powerless females" kind of show with nothing going beyond that premise.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Jul 5, 2012

134 by LucasM17 »»
58 minutes ago

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

143 by devil1001 »»
Feb 28, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

162 by KempachiZaraki »»
Jul 26, 2023 4:11 PM

» Still no season 2 bruh?

tos_ka - Sep 13, 2021

11 by JWA800 »»
Nov 11, 2022 10:20 PM

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

67 by KiliianSleipnir »»
Sep 25, 2022 11:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.